Love, Sex, Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Kim explores Johnny's love of Pantyhose and CD.
6.9k words
4.08
22.3k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,923 Followers

Readers: Please Note - This chapter is in the Cross Dressing category but could also be listed in the Loving Wife section. If you don't enjoy crossdressing, you can skip this chapter. Please leave some positive stars if you do enjoy the story

There are 3 parts to this story. Chapter 1 (the last chapter) is about their loving relationship and their history together. This Chapter (2) is about Johnny and discovery of his love of crossdressing, and their adventure out for the first time together. Chapter 3 is about revenge and pain.

Chapter 2:

Life got back to normal, but their sexual relationship was heightened. Grace learned to love having her pussy licked, and Johnny was more than happy to spend time giving her this pleasure. The new 'dirty talk' was only used on their Friday and Saturday date nights, and they now looked forward to exploring new things every week.

Grace was curious about her husband's pantyhose fetish and wanted to understand why it turned him on so much whenever she wore them. She made it a point to wear them every day to Johnny's delight. She didn't like wearing them, but she did enjoy how hard and excited her husband got in bed.

She even started teasing him with her legs. Rubbing him with her nylon covered legs every chance she got. She loved how he paid more attention to her and could not keep his hands off her whenever they were together.

All this was new to Grace, who was always modest and conservative in bed, however, ever since their first night of sexual dirty talk a few weeks ago, she realized that she had a sexual awakening and wanted more. She never knew these feelings and now was on a mission to see where it would lead.

One night in bed, she put on his favorite nightgown and kept her pantyhose on before coming into bed. She rubbed his legs with hers and put his hand on her ass and let him rub and enjoy the feelings.

"Do you like that baby? Should I wear my pantyhose like this more often?"

"Oh yes, baby. I love the feeling."

"It's sexy, isn't it baby? The nylons are so silky and smooth."

"I love the feeling, it's really sexy."

Grace was going to take a leap and chance getting him angry. She also knew he was now excited and as she stroked his cock asked, "Would you like to try on a pair? I think it would be sexy. Would you like that baby?"

Johnny's eyes were closed as she stroked him while saying that and he didn't answer.

"Baby, come on. Tell me, will you wear them for me? I think it would be really sexy. Talk to me baby."

"OK, yes I would like that," he whispered

"Hmmm, baby you're so sexy and I love how you like to play with me. You're the best lover ever baby," she said getting him close to coming from stroking his extremely hard cock. She slowed down teasing him and started rubbing his balls and continued to talk.

"Have you ever worn them before? Did your sisters ever dress you up as one of the girls?" she took a shot in the dark to try and get him to talk.

Reliving a deep memory with his eyes closed he answered, "Yes, they did. I remember how they dressed me up when we played together sometimes, and I loved how they felt," he said as he enjoyed how she was teasing him.

She was amazed that he finally told her something she had suspected and continued to lead him along the way and started stroking him again.

"I can imagine how fun that must have been, and I would have loved to have been there playing with you baby. Now please put your cock inside me and make me cum lover!"

Johnny didn't waste any time and jumped on top of his wife, inserted his hard cock, and started humping her with great passion. This was not love making, but raw sex, and Grace loved his enthusiasm. She made a mental note to bring this topic up again, more often.

"Oh baby, you're so big and you feel great. That's right, fuck me baby. I really want to see you in a pair of pantyhose baby. You're going to do that for me, right baby?"

"Yes, oh yes. I love that idea and I want to do that with you."

"I love you Johnny, this is wonderful. Please make me come."

With that Johnny increased his speed and depth, and then brought Grace to another mind-blowing orgasm seconds before he shot his load deep insider her. They both yelled out in harmony and held each other tightly.

She kissed him tenderly and held him tightly as he lay on top of her.

"Baby that was amazing, and I want to thank you for telling me the truth and opening up. I always knew something was there, and I love sharing everything with you baby. I want to be part of all your fantasies and dreams baby."

"I love you too Grace and I would love to share some of my deeper secrets with you. I've dreamed about being able to do just that but have always been afraid to discuss it."

Their relationship was stronger than ever, and Johnny felt blessed to have Grace as his wife and partner. Grace was also excited that things were back to normal after the incident with Archer. She felt compelled to show her husband that there was never anybody else, and that she would do anything for him. Nothing had happened between her and Archer but seeing Johnny's face when she was sitting next to him at lunch, was a look she never wanted to see again. The amount of guilt was overwhelming, and she would never want to hurt Johnny because of how much she loved him, and of course his reputation for revenge. (Dear Reader: 'The Lunch Outing' was explained in the last chapter)

Grace tried to think of new ways to please Johnny and make things right again. Since that day, their sex life has been better than ever, but she wanted more. She spent time researching Pantyhose Fetish on the internet, to learn more and to heighten his pleasure.

It was two days before date night and Grace had an idea. She was going to get Johnny to wear a pair of pantyhose under his dress pants when they went out on Friday night. She knew she would have to be careful with his sensitive ego and feelings, but she would try to make it happen this week.

Friday night she wore a sexy red dress that was extremely short along with black sheer pantyhose and her highest heels. She knew it was one of his favorite outfits. She laid out his clothes for the evening on the bed, along with a new pair of Wolford Satin Touch nude pantyhose on top of his pants. She knew she would have to convince him to wear them and waited for him to object to her demand.

When he came out of the shower she smiled and said, "Babe, I picked out your clothes for tonight and laid them out on the bed for you."

"Thanks Grace, I'll be ready in a few minutes," he said as he stood over the clothes and then gave her a look of confusion. He picked up the package of pantyhose and looked at Grace with a surprised expression on his face.

"Why are these here, Grace? Are they you yours?"

"No sweetheart, they're yours tonight. I want you to wear them under your dress pants tonight. I want you to see how sexy they are to wear, because I know how turned on you get when I wear them," Grace said smiling.

Of course, he got all macho and tried to act tough, but Grace came up to him and rubbed his hard cock, "Come on baby, this is telling me differently. Please baby, wear them for me tonight and I'll make you very happy when we get back home."

After a few more minutes of complaining, he agreed and opened the new package. She watched as he held them and how big his cock was growing. He sat on the edge of the bed, rolled each leg up, and expertly slid them over his legs. He was lost in the feelings and sensations and didn't realize how it must have looked to his wife. Grace stood there watching the scene in shock.

"Well, by the way you just put them on, you obviously have worn pantyhose before. You put them on as well as me or any of my girlfriends. You're going to have to open up to me baby, full transparency is what we promised each other," she said as she rubbed his hard cock through the nylon material.

"Get your pants on and meet me downstairs, and don't dare play with yourself. You're going to save this for me later tonight." Grace left him to get ready and went downstairs to give him time alone.

He loved wearing pantyhose and couldn't believe Grace had him wearing them again. It had been many years since he dressed up and wore pantyhose. He was still in high school when his sisters had him dressing up and playing games around the house.

He never told anyone that wearing their clothes and lingerie was exciting and gave him sexual satisfaction when he played with himself. Sometimes he would wear one of his sisters' nightgowns to bed, along with a pair of pantyhose, just to enjoy the feelings of silk and nylon as he slept. He was convinced that everyone thought he dressed up only for his sister's games and fun.

Johnny knew that his father would beat the living crap out of him if he ever found out his true desires. So, Johnny grew up with an alter ego. A tough guy for everyone around him, but a gentle feminine side that he kept bottled up and hidden. Now, for the first time in over 10 years, he was going to wear pantyhose and actually go out in public wearing them. He was excited and let himself indulge in his feelings.

He slid his pants up over the nylons and his entire body tingled as he felt the material from his pants slide over the expensive pantyhose. It brought back all of those wonderful memories and feelings, and he knew he would enjoy wearing them with Grace that night.

They left for dinner and they both acted normal, without incident but Johnny was a hard and excited as he had ever been all evening long. Grace noticed that Johnny was acting differently, more relaxed, and quieter than normal. Johnny even let her walk up to the hostess to tell her they were there for the reservations. That never happened before.

She noticed that he was more docile and loving and realized it must be because he was wearing pantyhose, female lingerie. Grace was happy that her plan was going better than she had expected and wanted to see how far she could take things.

After dinner they went into the lounge and seated at a quiet table away from the dance floor. Grace sat next to him and started rubbing his legs as they sat and worked on the new bottle of wine.

"Baby, this feels so sexy. I love how your pants glide over your legs. Do you like how it feels as much as I do?"

"Yes, it does feel sexy. I can't wait to get you back in bed tonight. You're in for it tonight, honey."

"That sounds great, I can't wait. So, tell me, how many times have you worn a pantyhose before? Be honest, I already know you have, and we promised to tell the truth, no matter what."

He went on to explain how he used to dress up with his sisters over the years and wore pantyhose and dresses more times than he can remember. He made sure nobody could hear them and explained it to Grace.

"I actually enjoyed playing dress-up with my sisters but never told anyone, especially in my family. It would not have been healthy, which is why I have to be a tough guy always. Sometimes I just want to get dressed up, like I used to with my sisters, and get in touch with my other side. I get tired of always being the tough guy, and what you did for me tonight was wonderful. Thank you for this."

Sex that evening was wild and intense. Johnny showed his appreciation by giving Grace the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. They both knew that they had reached a new chapter in their relationship, and this chapter was all about sexual play. This new level of sex they were having was like a drug, and they both wanted more.

Johnny and Grace were now closer than ever before, and their sex life had risen to new heights. Weekends were definitely their favorite time of the week. Grace became more creative and started pushing Johnny to wear more feminine items around the house when they were alone.

She actually purchased several sexy bras in his size, along with two cute, flared sundresses that she knew would look cute on him. She surprised him the next Friday night with the dress on a hanger, along with a new pair of pantyhose and a matching bra and pantie set.

She pointed to the bed and spoke in a commanding voice, "Get dressed, and don't act like you don't want to. You know how, so get started and I'll be back in five minutes. We're going to have a fun night at home as girlfriends," she said leaving before he could respond.

He smiled to himself and realized how lucky he was to have a wife like Grace that would allow him to live out his suppressed feelings. Putting on the bra brought back so many happy memories. After he slid the tight panties and pantyhose into place he walked over to the dress, took it off the hanger, and stepped into it before zipping it up. It fit well and perfectly tight around his waist. The dress flared out enough to hide the erection straining his pantyhose and tight pantie.

He was admiring himself in the mirror and decided that it looked great. He turned in the mirror to see how it looked from behind when the door opened, and Grace stood there smiling. She was so excited that everything fit and how good it looked on him.

"Oh my god baby, that dress was made for you. You look so cute in it, I'm so happy," she said clapping her hands like a little girl.

That night Johnny got to relive his youth and enjoy his feminine side, as he did for so many years with his sisters. Being forced into the macho male role by his dad for all these years made this moment more enjoyable. They both had an amazing evening and just talked about fashion, cooking, shopping, and all things girly. After years of living up to his dad's expectations, he was finally at peace with himself, and knew he would need to do this more often.

The sex was ferocious and exhilarating that night. They both experienced their best orgasms, multiple times, and agreed that they would be doing this more often.

Over the next month Grace purchased a nice size wardrobe for Johnny, including several pairs of high heels, dozens of panties, bras, slips, nightgowns, nylons, along with skirts, blouses, and several new dresses and makeup. Johnny was thrilled with each purchase and made sure Grace knew how thankful he was for allowing him to share this with her.

Their play escalated and eventually she had him shaving his legs and body, wearing a wig along with makeup. At the end of the next month, she had Johnny completely dressed as a female. Being almost the same size, it didn't take much to create the image of a pretty young lady. Grace was pleased with her work and how things developed.

The Archer issue was a thing of the past, and their sex life now consisted of some fun dirty talk and at least two days of Johnny dressed as her girlfriend.

One night she wanted to see how he felt about things and asked, "Johnny, you've really come a long way, and dressed like this I enjoy thinking of you as my girlfriend. How do you feel about that?"

"To be honest, when I'm dressed like this and look this good, I actually think of myself as your girlfriend. How do you feel about that?" he asked right back at her.

"I can tell you like it by the way you act, move, and respond to me when you're in this mode. I love having a new girlfriend to share girly things with, but I have one problem that we need to address."

Johnny looked surprised and asked what it was.

"I can't keep calling you Johnny when you look like this. Did your sisters give you a female name when you were young?"

He hesitated but finally said, "Yes, they used to call me Jenny. They said it was the female version of Johnny."

"I love that. Jenny it is. Now Jenny, let's have some wine poolside," she said taking his hand and leading her fully dressed girlfriend outside to enjoy the night air."

Life was good. Grace was excelling at work and things at the construction company were flourishing. They were both as happy in their marriage as they have ever been. Grace continued to spice things up and had a new idea. She wanted to dress Jenny up to the max and take her out into the real world for a girl's night out together. She was going to find the perfect outfit, get him all made up, and convince him to go along with her plan after Jenny saw how pretty she looked.

She shopped several times that week and found the perfect black dress for Jenny, along with a pair of expensive high heels. She had her favorite blonde wig styled for the occasion and couldn't wait to see her creation that Thursday night.

She picked Thursday night after she did her research. There was a secluded lounge, not far from her office, that was known for an older crowd, and she discovered that Thursday was always their slowest night. She decided that since it was secluded, and had a small crowd, that they could go for a drink or two and, then get home to enjoy the heightened exhilaration they would both be feeling.

Earlier that week, Grace had Johnny take Thursday and Friday off in order to have a free 4 day weekend. She explained how she wanted to have a fun weekend, and she had special plans. Johnny took the days off with instructions to his crew that he would be out of town, and not to bother him unless there was an emergency. He was excited about the prospect of a special weekend and wanted to make sure they were not disturbed.

Thursday:

They slept in and stayed in bed enjoying each other until late morning. As they lay there, Grace explained that for the next four days, he would be living as her girlfriend Jenny, and would be treated that way for the entire weekend. Grace made a late breakfast and told her to take a warm bath and shave closely.

After they finished and cleaned up the kitchen, Grace took her up to her bedroom and had her sit at the makeup table. She opened a new package of glamour nails and applied them to his small hands. Jenny just sat there in a white silk robe with matching slippers as she worked on his nails. Grace needed to keep Jenny in her girl's mode for her plan to work and talked to her as she would with one of her girlfriends the entire time.

They talked about plans for the weekend, and how Jenny would be there until late Sunday night, when her husband would return from his business trip. During this time, they will be two girlfriends, just enjoying themselves for the entire weekend. There was no argument or push back. He was excited and dreamed of this time together with Grace, as Jenny. Life was amazing, and he was going to enjoy this special treat.

After Grace applied the red nail polish to his toes and new long nails, they spent some time out on the patio allowing her nails to dry, and to enjoy the day. Grace noticed how Jenny was careful with his new manicure and his feminine hand movements. When Jenny realized how much Grace was into this, she was able to relax. For the first time, Grace was able to be completely as ease and enjoy just being her girlfriend without worrying that her husband would suddenly return.

Grace was amazed how her husband's movements and personality had changed now that he was in his 'Jenny' mode. She even commented after some time and asked Jenny about the change in personality.

After she felt that they were relaxed and in sync, she broached the topic, "Jenny, I have to say that now that you're here as my girlfriend, I'm impressed on just how much different you are from my husband. I mean, as my girlfriend your movements and mannerisms are more natural than of any girl I know. You seem to be so much more relaxed and easygoing, and our conversations are that of any girl I talk with. Did you realize this? Look how you're sitting with your legs crossed and how you have your hands on your lap, a natural feminine position. Even your voice is more melodic and naturally feminine. It's as if you're a completely different person, and I do love being with you this way. Don't get me wrong, I'm just observing the obvious change."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,923 Followers
12