Love, Sex, Revenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticeably embarrassed Jenny spoke quietly, "When I was a child, my sisters dressed me up as a girl and taught me how girls move and act. I was encouraged to pretend I was one of them for their games, and eventually it became normal for me to act that way and think of myself as one of their sisters, a real girl. It just feels normal to act this way when I'm Jenny. Does that make you feel weird at all?"

"No Jenny, I like having both of you in my life. I love my tough guy husband, and my sexy feminine girlfriend. I think any woman would love to have the best of both worlds. If you ever want to stop, just tell me but to be totally honest, it makes me wet seeing you like this and I now look forward to these special times on the weekend," she said gently touching Jenny's arm.

Johnny was suddenly present and spoke in a serious voice, which stunned Grace, "Just one thing Grace. Nobody can ever know about this, and I mean nobody. You cannot talk to your girlfriends or anyone about our special time together. I know you won't, but I just need you to understand the consequences. If anybody found out, my life could be over, and I mean that literally. The people I associate with would not understand or put up with this, and I likely would turn up missing, forever. Unless you want me wacked, this has to remain our secret under all conditions. Please say you understand sweetheart."

"Yes, I know who you associate with, and I will take your secret to the grave. I'll never tell a soul and I'll do whatever it takes to keep this between us. I would never let anything happen to you, I owe you so much and love more than I can say. I've never been so happy. I love you!"

A second later Jenny was back, and they relaxed and enjoyed being together. Grace and Jenny made a salad and continued to enjoy the day. It was now after five, and Grace needed to get things moving if they were going to be at the lounge before 6:30.

I'll do the dishes, while you put on the outfit I have laid out for you on the bed. We're going to have a fun night, but we need to get going. I'll be up in a few minutes."

Jenny didn't argue and went to the bedroom to see what she had laid out for her to wear. She saw a new black lace bra and black pantie girdle, which was something new. As usual, on the bed was a new pair of his favorite sheer black pantyhose. He happily put on the bra and pantyhose and then tried to slide on the pantie girdle. This took him much longer than usual because of his long fake nails. Not being used to wearing long nails made it almost impossible to get the tight pantie on correctly. Grace ended up helping him adjust it into place.

"Why the tight pantie girdle, Grace? It's very tight and a little uncomfortable," Jenny asked.

Grace giggled, "First of all, you should know that us girls have to wear tight and uncomfortable things in order to look sexy and besides, you'll get used to it. The other reason is I want to keep your boi-clit hidden as much as possible. I want you to look perfect when you wear the nice dress, I bought for you. I have another surprise for you honey," she said handing him a box with a pink bow.

The box contained a pair of natural colored silicone breasts that fit nicely into his new bra. His figure now looked perfect, exactly as Grace had hoped. She took him over to the makeup table and told him to put his makeup on and she would check on him after she got dressed herself.

He loved putting on makeup and remembered all the things he had learned over the years and prior months that Grace had taught him. Foundation, makeup, powder, blush, eye makeup, false eyelashes, lipstick, and gloss were all part of his repertoire. It took him about twenty minutes to finish when Grace came back to the bedroom wearing the shortest red dress, he'd ever seen her wear, with a top that exposed her large round breast. He felt himself get hard under his tight pantie and told her how sexy she looked.

"Thank you, baby, your makeup looks great. Let me touch things up a little. A little more eyeliner, some darker eye shadow, and a little more blush, and yes. Yes, that's perfect."

"Wow, Grace, that's really amazing. I look like one of those girls in those magazines."

"Yes, I told you that I would turn you into a princess. You look better than most of my girlfriends! They would be so jealous. Now, open your closet and get the new dress I purchased for tonight."

The dress was a black number, made of the silkiest material he's ever felt. It fell to mid-thigh and exposed his sexy nylon covered legs. And after he stepped into the new high heels, they both were amazed at how sexy his legs looked as they both stood in front of the full length mirror.

"Wow, that dress is killer on you honey and those legs are to die for. They look so sexy in those heels. I mean, nobody would recognize you as anything but a woman. Now let's get your hair done."

For the next ten minutes Grace worked the freshly coiffed wig into place and after taping and pinning into position, she examined her work. She brushed some of the hair, moved a few strands in place, sprayed some hairspray, and turned him to the mirror.

"Oh my god, that's crazy. Is that really me? I mean, well just wow!" he said speechless.

Grace handed him some clip on earrings, rings, and some bracelets as she got herself ready and told him to put them on and spray on some perfume, while she finished getting ready.

"Ready for what?" he asked putting as he clipped on the earrings.

Grace didn't answer and finished her makeup. As she was putting on her earrings, she walked over to Jenny with a gold necklace and slid it around his neck, and clipped into place which completed Jenny's outfit. The girl she saw now was that of a young 27-year-old, classy and sexy woman, that easily matched her own look. She pulled him over to the full length mirror and held his hand.

"How do we look baby? Are you ready for a fun night?"

"We look amazing honey, what do you have planned?"

"Do you trust me, Jenny?"

"I don't know. What are you thinking."?

"No, tell me if you trust me and want to continue this tonight."

"Grace, I want to continue. I love this and yes I trust you, but what are you thinking?"

She didn't answer and went to her closet and came back with two purses. She handed Jenny the black clutch, and she kept the red one to match her dress.

"Jenny, we are going out for a drink and then back home. We need to let Jenny see what it's like outside these walls, and experience something new together."

"No way. I can't go out like this. I can't chance anyone catching me like this."

"Relax baby. I have it all planned out. Let me tell you what we're doing. There's a hole in the wall lounge I discovered, near my office. It's down a side street that has little traffic. It's known as a cheaters lounge that has an older clientele, and the best part is that Thursday nights are always almost empty. If we go early, we will probably be the only people in the place. We can sit together as two girls and just have a drink together, and you have one of the most exciting nights of your life. Nobody will see you, and then we're home in bed enjoying each other all night. Besides, looking as good as you do, your own mother wouldn't recognize you. Look at yourself, are you telling me you see anything other than a pretty girl looking back at us? Tell me!"

"No, you're right. We probably could pull it off if the place is like you say. But you have to understand how nervous this makes me. I'll be completely in your hands. You have to protect me from any situation. Can you promise me that?"

"Definitely, if anyone questions us, we will just leave right away and avoid any problems, but I guarantee you have nothing to worry about looking like this. Let's just go and have a drink or two and come right back home. We can be back here in an hour if you want, but you'll get to venture out as Jenny for the first time. Now, I've already put what you need in your purse so, come on, let's go have some fun."

The Lounge

Thirty minutes later Grace parked the car in front of the lounge. Before they got out of the car Grace said one thing, "Jenny, just remember, you're my girlfriend tonight and I'll treating you that way. You just need to stay in character, and everything will be great."

Jenny felt better when she noticed there was only one other car in the parking lot. She swung her legs out of the car and took her first steps out in the real world. Grace saw her smiling as they walked towards the door.

"Fun right? You're doing great and I'm impressed with how you handle yourself in those high heels. They really do make your legs look sexy. Jenny, I want you to know that I love having you with me as my girlfriend, and we're going to have fun. Now, just follow me and I'll take us to a quiet table," Grace said smiling.

When they entered the lounge Jenny gave an audible sigh of relief. The lounge was dark and empty. He stayed close to Grace as she led him to a booth at the end of the bar, out of sight from any patrons. Grace had Jenny slide into one side of the booth, and she slid next to her in order to protect her from any visitors that might show up.

It was still early and a slow night at the lounge. There wasn't even a waitress waiting tables, so Grace went to the bar and ordered two Cosmopolitans as Jenny sat alone trying to relax. When Grace looked back at the table, she was amazed how feminine she appeared with her legs crossed, sitting up straight with his padded bra pushing out, showing off her nice figure. She was enjoying this time with her and happy to do something special for her husband. Grace was still trying to make up for that small indiscretion she couldn't let go of in her mind. The moment when Johnny caught them together still haunted her memory.

They sat there drinking their second Cosmo and enjoying each other's company. It was now close to 7:30 when two older women came in and sat at the bar. They looked at Grace and Jenny, and then just smiled and turned to each other and started talking; and Jenny felt safe again.

Grace asked if Jenny wanted another drink or to go home. Jenny thought for a second, slid her hand over the hem of her dress and nylon covered legs, and realized that she wanted to stay and have another drink and enjoy these feelings as long as possible.

By this time the Cosmos did their trick, and soon the girls were giggling and touching each other's legs under the table. Grace was rubbing Jenny's nylons and teasing her, as she slid her hand up her dress. They were being frisky and having fun but didn't pay attention to the lounge. At one point they looked up and there were now about twenty people at the bar and walking around the lounge. They agreed that it was time to leave after they finished their drink. They were both having the time of their life and Grace knew her idea to take Jenny out was a success.

Until...

As they were finishing their last drink a tall, well-dressed man was on his way to the men's room and had to pass their booth in order to get there. To Grace's horror she recognized the man as Archer. She quickly looked away trying to not to be seen and relaxed once he passed the booth. What she didn't see was how Archer stopped dead in his tracks, and a few moments later turned around. He thought he recognized the girl in the booth and came back as Grace was now standing there, helping Jenny slide out.

"Grace? Is that you?" He said with a big smile. Jenny quickly slid back into the booth to hide in the lower lite area.

"Oh, hello Archer. What in the world are you doing here?"

"Wow, you look sexy in that dress Grace. I have a business review with Mr. Jackson in the morning and I'm staying at the Hilton down the road. I was bored and the clerk told me about this place, and I came here for a drink. What are you doing out on a Thursday night and who is your friend?"

She tried to think fast and came up with a quick story, "This my sister Jenny who's in town for a couple of days, and we decided to go out for a drink. We came here because it's supposed to be a quiet place where we could catch up on life."

"Hello Jenny, nice to meet you," Archer said, turning on his charm and extending his hand.

Jenny put her hand out and gently let him hold it as he said, "Hello, nice to meet you."

Archer stood close to Grace and with that cocky smile asked, "Can I buy you girls a drink?"

"No thank you, we were just leaving. Nice to see you and good luck with your business review. How's your hand, did it heal ok?" she said, trying to remind him about her husband.

Archer suddenly had an odd look on his face, and then looked back at Jenny and then Grace. "My hand is fine, thank you," he said as he touched a few buttons on his phone and snapped two quick photos of Grace and Jenny.

"What are you doing, Archer? Why are you taking our photos?" Grace asked in a terse voice.

"No reason, I just like to have photos of pretty girls when I'm alone at night," he said laughing.

"You're still a creep, Archer. Good night," she said as he walked off to the men's room.

The girls bolted out of the lounge and drove home as fast as possible. Jenny was upset about how close that was and told Grace that's why he didn't want to go out dressed like this. As Grace drove home Jenny explained that she couldn't do this again because she wasn't sure her heart could take the stress. They were finally back home, and Grace parked the car in the garage, turned off the engine and tried to defuse the chance meeting.

"Jenny, the next time we go out, it will be out of town, and you won't have to worry. We can spend a weekend away where nobody would know us, but I'm having too much fun to stop doing this.

"Maybe, but I won't do this again anywhere close to home. I can't believe we ran into that jerk, what a creep."

"I know Jenny, but let's forget all this and just get inside and have some fun," she said kissing Jenny on her lipstick covered lips. The feeling was sexy and sensual, and all thoughts about what had just happened disappeared.

They went right up to bed after getting to visit the lady's room. Jenny was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for Grace who came into the bedroom wearing only her high-heels, bra, and pantyhose. Jenny sighed and felt excited and pushed Grace down on the bed.

Jenny took off her own dress and moved up between Grace's spread legs. Jenny started kissing Grace's dripping pussy, and then started teasing her smooth mound with her tongue. She felt her lipstick slide across her lips as she licked and teased her. Grace begged her to make her cum, and after twenty minutes of her licking her clit, pinching her nipples with her free hand, and getting her close to her first orgasm, Jenny suddenly stopped.

When she was close, Jenny rose up, pulled down his nylons, and entered Grace. She yelled out, please fuck me, and please don't stop. Oh, Oh, Oh,,, and then her entire body shook, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Jenny was deep inside pumping her to another mind shattering orgasm.

Suddenly Grace screamed in pleasure, and she had a squirting orgasm, as she reached her peak. She had never experienced anything like that, and never even heard of a squirting orgasm, but it was the most intense pleasure she had ever had. Whatever it was, she knew she would have to experience that again.

After she came down from her high, she collapsed into the pillow, and tears flowed from her eyes. She looked up at Jenny, kissed her, and thanked her for making her cum like that. "I love you baby, that was the best ever."

She didn't realize that Jenny also came inside her but was happy when she realized that they climaxed together. It was like a religious experience for both of them, as they held each other tightly and eventually fell asleep just as they were.

When the light from the outside world woke them up, they realized how they were dressed and how they both passed out from the previous night's activities.

Grace giggled, "We're definitely doing that again, baby. That was unbelievable."

"I know, I can't believe how intense that was. But I did love it. Thanks for last night Grace."

They spent the rest of the weekend as girlfriends but didn't leave the house. It was an amazing weekend, and Jenny had forgotten how much she missed dressing up and being feminine and being with Grace made it extra special.

Sunday night Jenny took a shower and returned to the bedroom as Johnny now that the weekend was over. Johnny grabbed Grace and ravaged her in bed several times that night, showing her his appreciation and how much a man he was. Grace loved having him back, just as much as she loved being with Jenny for the last few days. This was new territory for both of them, but it appeared as if things would all work out.

Monday, he went back to the office and remained in his macho male role, in fact, he was even more aggressive with the men, probably making up for his male defiance for the last few days. He got into several arguments, and almost had a few fights until he calmed down by mid-week. The guys didn't know what was up, but they all avoided Crazy Johnny that week.

Tuesday morning things got very ugly...

To be continued in next chapter: Major Pain and Revenge BTB

Don't forget to leave lots of stars if you enjoyed this part 😊

12