Love, Sex, Revenge Pt. 03 - Pain BTB

Story Info
Brutal Revenge to man that took his wife.
7k words
4.37
56.9k
65

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,942 Followers

Edited by BigJim48

Final Chapter - Pain and Revenge. Some will say this can never happen and is over the top. However, I grew up around people like this and I can assure you that the violence and revenge in the story can and does happen.

If you have not read Part 2, I need to explain the Johnny and Jenny names I use in this Part 3. In Part 2 Grace makes Johnny live out a secret fantasy as their newfound sex play grew. She convinced him to dress up as her girlfriend and go for a drink. Johnny became Jenny that night, so when you come across Jenny in this part of the story, understand that Johnny and Jenny are the same people. A little confusing, my apologies.

Part 3

Grace had the biggest smile on her face as she sat at her desk. She was happy with herself, as she knew things with Johnny were back to normal and better than ever. For the first time, she didn't feel guilty about letting go sexually and now looked forward to doing things with Johnny that she never did before. She felt her face get red when she remembered how it felt to have him come in her mouth. Yes, she was happy again.

The smiles on Johnny's face were all she needed, and now her world was perfect. Before leaving for work, Johnny kissed her tenderly that morning and told her how much he loved her, which was something he has never done before. Every morning was a quick kiss and Johnny said, "See you tonight," before he left for the day. Things were now different, and she was determined to keep the excitement alive.

She still had a silly smile on her face when she heard a text come in on her phone. Grace finished working on the file on her computer before she picked up her cell phone, and that's when her perfect world came crashing back down to reality.

His text: 'Jenny or Johnny?'

It took her a second to understand the message until she realized it was from Archer. She hadn't spoken or heard from Archer since the lunch incident until last Thursday night when she was out with Jenny.

Suddenly realized his message when the photo of Jenny came in a minute later. She realized Archer knew Jenny was actually Johnny. Is that possible? I mean, Jenny looked so perfect, it would be impossible to tell, but she realized Archer wasn't a stupid man.

On the other end of the phone, Archer sat at his desk laughing at the two texts he just sent. He was so proud of himself for being so smart and figuring out that her husband Johnny was out dressed like some club girl and trying to pass as Jenny. Really? Jenny? How original.

Archer had developed a hatred for Johnny after he injured and humiliated him badly enough that he had to get transferred to another office to avoid any further confrontations. But in his mind, he felt he now held all the cards and was going to burn Johnny and this bitch Grace as a payback.

Archer figured he would burn them so badly that he would get all of his revenge and avoid any retribution. After all, he had the photos and the goods. He knew that if he sent that photo around, people would see a pretty girl - Jenny. But after he added some notes like, examining his size and facial features and you can clearly see that all that makeup can't cover the fact that Jenny is really the tough guy, Johnny Marconi, in a dress. He sat there laughing with that cocky smile on his face and put his plan into action.

Grace texted back, "What are you talking about? That's my sister. You're such a jerk."

Archer expected that kind of response and had his reply ready. "Really? Then I can just post this all over social media and tag your friends and family and nobody will believe it? OK, I'll do that, and I'll text you when it's done."

As expected, a text came back a second later from Grace: "WAIT! Please don't do that. Even though you're wrong, people will get the wrong idea and it will hurt him."

Archer made her wait for his answer, waiting over twenty minutes before he sent back a message. In the meantime, Grace was not smiling any longer. She had tears in her eyes knowing that this could ruin things and even put her husband in danger and to make this worse, it was all because she convinced Jenny to go out that night. She would be responsible for any harm that came to Johnny and prayed Archer didn't post those photos.

The next text from Archer said, "Sorry, I had a phone call. I didn't post the photo yet, but why shouldn't I after how he treated me? No, we have to balance things out if I'm going to keep quiet about the fact that Crazy Johnny wears dresses on the weekend. This is too big to pass up."

Grace sat there in shock. She realized Archer was holding this over her and sounded like he wants something for his silence.

Grace sent a text, "What do you want, even though it isn't what you think!"

Archer's next text, "I have to come back down on Thursday through Friday for meetings and you will meet me for lunch. Do not tell anyone or I promise I'll email and post these photos."

Grace was in trouble here. She knew she couldn't tell Johnny that his secret was to be outed by the asshole Archer. Grace knew this was all her fault and Johnny would kill everyone to protect himself, including her, she believed. She also knew she was taking a chance to meet Archer for lunch after the last time she met with him. But she promised Johnny before she convinced him to dress up and go out, that she would do whatever she had to protect him and keep what they did a secret. She had no choice and made a decision that would change a lot of lives soon.

"OK, I'll meet you for lunch. Where?" she sent back to Archer.

Thursday Lunch:

She wore her normal business clothes this time, nothing provocative, and met Archer at the same restaurant they visited last time, and she saw the smug man looking her way. What a cocky jerk, she thought to herself. Archer waved Grace over to his table.

"Hello Grace, nice of you to join me today."

"You're not giving me much of a choice, Archer."

"That's true, please sit. Before we start, let's cut the bullshit and get right to it, shall we? I've done a brief investigation and learned that you don't have a sister. I also transposed some photos of Johnny from the company website, with the photo I took and there is no question, that was your husband, or Jenny, as you say. Really, Jenny? Kind of obvious, don't you think? Never mind. You and I have unfinished business, but once you do what I want, all of this goes away."

Grace sat there listening and not believing this was happening. She pleaded with him to stop and forget what he saw.

"Please Archer, I made him dress up as a sex game. I pushed him to do that and if he finds out, you know, he'll divorce me. Why are you doing this to me? Please don't be a jerk, do nothing," she said, crying as she kept wiping her eyes.

"I've already decided, and your asshole husband needs to pay for what he did that day. Shit, I still have problems swallowing, and every day my hand hurts as a reminder of the humiliation he put me through. This is pure payback or revenge if you like. It's my way of balancing things out."

"What I'm going to request is not up for discussion. You will do exactly what I ask, and you will save your precious Jenny from embarrassment. If you object, tell anyone, or don't follow through, well, you already know what will happen. Did you convince him to go out dressed like that? I can only imagine how mad he will be if he knows someone recognized him. I'd hate to be you, Grace."

With tears flowing down her face, she asked, "What do you want from me?"

"You're going to call work and tell them you won't be back this afternoon as you had a filling fall out and you're at the dentist's office. They'll believe this, no problem. I'm taking you back to my hotel, where we will spend the afternoon together and balance the scales."

"Archer, please have some mercy here. Johnny will kill me if I do that."

"He will never know. But if you don't, then I will burn both of you today."

Grace was sobbing and others in the restaurant were now looking at them, which caused Archer to pay the bill before they finished their meal and escorted her out to his car. He waited until she stopped crying and asked her, "What's it going to be Grace, the afternoon with me, or do I destroy Johnny and his life?"

With tears in her eyes, she nodded. "Ok, you win. But you promise that after this you will destroy all the photos and leave us alone?"

"Yes, I promise. You'll be free of me forever."

She followed him back to the hotel and up to his room. Archer didn't waste time and gave Grace a deep kiss once they were in his room.

"I've wanted you since I first saw you Grace and today, you're mine," he said as he took off her dress. She stood in front of him in just her bra, panties, pantyhose, and heels, which put a big smile on his face.

He took off her bra and pushed her down on the bed. Tears flowed from her face as he played with her ample breast and sucked on her nipples. He did not care how she felt or wanted; she was his and would take her as he wanted.

For the next three hours, he had his way with Grace. He came in her pussy and took her virgin ass, not hearing the pain or sobbing from his victim. Archer felt power and a sense of accomplishment for the revenge he was getting for the humiliation from her husband. The power he had over her now made him feel powerful and completely in charge.

Finally, after hours of taking Grace in every position, he got hard one more time and had her drop to her knees. Grace was inconsolable at this point and just going through the motions praying for this to end. Archer looked down at Grace in contempt and was now just treating her like a common whore, calling her names and yelling at her to suck is cock. He lost control of his mind and any common sense.

Next to them, he saw her phone on the night table and picked it up and opened the camera application. Grace was not thinking or even aware of her surroundings, as if she was having an out-of-body experience and waiting for all this pain to end. Grace didn't hear Archer until she felt him pull her hair and heard him yell.

"Look up at me, Slut!" he yelled at her.

With tears and her mascara running down her face, and with his cock still in her mouth, she looked up at Archer. When she did, Archer snapped a perfect photo of her lips wrapped around his cock and deep in her mouth. He pushed her back down and told her to keep sucking.

She did what she was told, knowing she had no other choice in order to save Johnny and their marriage. Archer opened her text application and searched for one of her texts from Johnny.

If he hadn't been so high on his power trip, he would not have committed the error he was about to make. He could have gotten away with this afternoon and raping his wife. He could have balanced the scales in his mind and gone on with his life, but that would not happen. His cockiness and ego caused him to make the biggest mistake of his life.

It was almost 5 o'clock when Johnny heard the text come in on his phone and picked it up in his office. It took him a moment to understand what he was looking at. The photo he saw was that of a woman giving someone a blowjob, but the woman was crying and had running makeup which made it hard to recognize. It confused him until he read the next text.

The text read: Hi Jenny, look who's sucking my gigantic cock. Don't worry, I already came in her pussy and her ass an hour ago, and she smiled the entire time. Remember, I told you I would fuck your wife. Once she gets done swallowing my last load, I'll send her back to you with all her holes filled with my cum. Now we're even, Jenny!

Johnny dropped the phone and panicked. He raced home, hoping to find Grace there and for this to be a big mistake. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what to do and just wanted Grace back safely.

Every time he looked at the photo of Grace with Archer's cock in her mouth, he screamed in pain. The longer he waited and walked back and forth, his anger had risen to levels he had never experienced before. He knew he was going to kill the bastard, but what was he going to do with Grace? As he waited, he wasn't sure which was going to explode first, his head or his heart. Finally, at 7 o'clock, he heard the garage door open and felt some relief knowing Grace was home.

She came into the house, almost unrecognizable. Her hair was a complete mess, her face was covered with tears and makeup, her clothes were disheveled, and when she saw Johnny, she fell into his arms, crying uncontrollably. He had to carry her to their bed, undress her, and clean her up until she could calm down. He got a warm washcloth and cleaned her up and then saw the bite marks and hickeys that the asshole left as a reminder. His rage grew even stronger.

He knew he had to focus on helping Grace and would take care of Archer later. He covered Grace with a blanket and held her for the next two hours until she finally stopped crying and could speak. Johnny knew he had to find the strength to be calm and be gentle with her and find out what had happened.

When she could finally sit up in bed, he got her a glass of water and some fresh tissues. She continued to tear up and wipe her eyes as she sat there in shock.

"Welcome back, Grace. Are you OK?"

"No. I hurt so much right now. He made me do things..."

"Stop, don't talk about it right now. Just try to relax and you can tell me what happened later. Just close your eyes and rest."

He held her all night as she cried and finally fell asleep in his arms. He held her the entire time, and she finally felt safe in his arms and slept. They both stayed home from work and Johnny made breakfast and brought it to Grace, now sitting up in bed. She could finally speak without crying, as there were no tears left to cry.

Johnny took the tray away when she finished breakfast and sat next to her in bed. All his fear and anger had disappeared because Grace was now safe and conscious. He had to know what took place.

In a calm voice that actually scared her, he asked, "Grace, what happened? I need to know everything."

"Oh Johnny, promise me you won't hate me first. I'm not sure you can handle what happened."

"Grace, he sent a text with you sucking his cock and nobody has died yet. Trust me, I can handle it. What happened?"

She grabbed her phone and opened the text application showing him Archer's text yesterday when he revealed he knew that Jenny, the girl he met Thursday, was Johnny in drag.

"Of course, I denied it, but he said he had a photo of you, and it showed how much Jenny looked like you when you compared the photos. He said he would send the photos out and reveal our secret to everyone. I promised you I would never let that happen and begged him not to do that. He told me to meet him for lunch yesterday and he would tell me what he wanted from me. Apparently, he was humiliated and still in pain from your last conversation with him, and he wanted revenge. Unfortunately, his retaliation was to make me come up to his hotel room and take whatever he wanted," she said, sobbing again.

Between her tears, she continued, 'This, this is, is, all my fault. If I didn't make Jenny go out, none of this would have happened."

Johnny was seething with anger but controlled his visible emotions.

"Grace, why didn't you call me and tell me? I would have handled this."

"No, I promised you I would never let anything happen to you and I'm responsible. I know you hate me, and I hate myself," sobbing with her head in her hands.

Johnny had to think and needed some time alone, but he needed to make sure Grace was going to be OK. He stayed with her for another hour until she fell asleep again, which allowed him to go down to his study to think.

He read the text and looked at the photo a dozen times and knew what had to happen, but he also had to find out how Archer was blackmailing them. Sitting there in the dark room, he considered his options, which seemed extreme but acceptable. Over the next few hours, Johnny had his plan. He made some calls and then talked to Grace, who would have to be part of his plan.

Grace was coming out of the shower and looked much better than she had this morning. She came downstairs and sat with Johnny at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of hot coffee.

"Grace, we need to fix things with Archer, and I have an idea. Based on his blackmail threat, we have no time to waste. You can't trust a blackmailer. Today he says he will never use the evidence, but next week, he might want to fuck you again, and I will not let that happen.

You said he was still in town for meetings, so I need you to call him and ask him to meet you for a drink before he flies out tonight. Tell him you want to talk about last night and just want to see him one more time before he leaves. Tell him Johnny knows nothing and you just want to see him one more time before he goes back home."

"I'm not sure if I can talk to him without crying."

"Grace, you have no choice here. You need to do this for this to be over. Call him now," he said, handing her the phone.

Not surprisingly he answered her call.

"Hello Grace, I had a great time last night. How about you?"

"Hi Archer, to be honest, I enjoyed it, but I can't let Johnny know. Can I see you before you fly out tonight? Can we have a drink together because I'd like to see you one more time before you fly home?"

Archer was surprised, but he figured this girl had never had rough sex like that with her wimpy husband, and she realized she liked it. He's seen that many times before and laughed to himself.

"Sure sweetheart, I can meet you at 4 pm at the hotel. I have a 9 pm flight and I can have the hotel hold the room for me if we need to. Wear that sexy red dress for me, the one you wore with Jenny that night, OK?'

"Oh my god, you're so bad. OK, 4 pm but don't be late. I don't want anyone to see me there."

"You got it; I'll be there. Trust me, baby."

She put her phone on the table and looked at Johnny. "Was that OK?"

"Yes, it was good. A little too good. It's as if you really wanted to see him. We'll talk about that later. For now, we have a couple of hours before you need to meet him, so what do you need in the meantime?"

"I will need to be convincing, so I'll need to get ready. He wants me to wear the red dress I wore that night with Jenny. I think he believes I want to fuck him again before he leaves."

"That son of a bitch, this guy has balls. Well, get ready for your date and I need to work on a few things myself."

Johnny called and made several arrangements, including the stretch limo to pick him up, and he wanted Vinnie to be his driver and handler that night. He called Tony at one of his construction sites and gave him precise instructions and what time to expect them. Johnny grabbed one of his 'work' bags and put what he needed for his plan to work.

In the bag he had a dozen heavy-duty zip-ties, stun gun, gags, blindfolds, 9mm pistol, tape, a metal rod, and some other items that might come in handy. The plan was going to be simple, yet brutal and deserving. He felt his blood rush through his body as he reviewed the plan over and over as Grace got dressed.

She came down looking sexy and ready for a night out on the town. The makeup covered her tear-stained face, and she looked amazing. When Johnny saw her standing there in the dress Archer told her to wear, his anger was becoming almost uncontrollable.

With a calm and firm tone, he went over the instructions. She was to drive to the hotel and walk in a few minutes later than scheduled, giving him time to be inside.

Johnny tried to remain calm as he spoke, "Have a drink with him at the bar and tell him whatever he needs to hear to keep him eager to get into your panties again. I'll call you at 4:20. Be sure to answer the phone. Then I want you to look scared, then stand up and walk away from him while we talk on the phone, and I'll give you instructions. Tell him it's me and you need to take the call and you'll be right back."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,942 Followers
12