Love Slave Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that taste?" Pete asked Hana.

"Dirty," she said, blushing. "May I suck your dick, sir?"

"They used to teach us in church that everyone has a purpose. Your purpose is to gag on my cock."

"Yes sir. Please fuck this throat pussy, sir," Hana purred, licking her lips and opening her mouth. She knew exactly what Pete wanted to hear. "Don't hold back." She submissively crossed her wrists behind the small of her back. With a satisfied smile on his face, Pete started to violate her throat with his fully-erect, 7-inch cock. Hana slavishly kept her mouth wide open while she produced a beautiful assortment of gagging noises. Soon, fat tears were rolling down her cheeks and Pete's cock was covered with mucus that recently lined Hana's throat.

"See?" Bill elbowed Alex. "I've known Greg for a while. His wife is a true slut. She likes this even more than we do." Hana arched her back and gasped for breath between thrusts of Pete's cock. Bill decided to join the action and fuck Hana from behind. As he entered her, she moaned loudly into Pete's dick. No matter how hard she gagged, she kept her wrists crossed behind her back.

"You like that, bitch?" Bill yelled as he gave Hana's ass a hard spank.

"Mmmhmmm!" Hana screamed into the cock in her throat as she tried to stick her tongue out to lick Pete's balls.

"I thought she'd be looser after what we did to her last week," Bill told Greg as he pounded Hana's pink, dripping pussy. Greg just watched the action and slowly jerked off.

Unable to resist any longer, Alex stepped forward, grabbed one of Hana's hands and placed it on his curved 8-incher. She jerked the cock while keeping the other hand on the small of her arched back. Hana was sweating profusely now, her curly bangs matted against her face. Her makeup was starting to smear from her sweat and tears and her hair had come undone. All three men continued to use Hana as Greg watched. "What is your mouth for?" Pete asked, looking down at Hana as he pumped his cock fervently, on the verge of orgasm.

"Gagging on cock, sir," Hana answered quickly before opening her mouth to catch the imminent cumshot. She begged with her big, brown eyes and swollen lips. Pete's whole body shook as he came, depositing the largest load I've ever seen into Hana's open mouth. She gagged on the first spurt but skillfully caught it all and displayed it, awaiting Pete's next command.

"Taste it, you fuck toy," Pete commanded. Hana maintained eye contact with Pete as she swirled the load of cum around her mouth. Her brows furrowed and she gagged several times - perhaps his load tasted extra strong. But she continued until Pete was satisfied.

"Good. Now swallow," Pete instructed. Hana closed her mouth and gulped with visible effort. She swallowed several more times to get it all before licking her lips. Now it was Alex's turn to fuck Hana's mouth and he had the largest cock of all. Hana did her best, but gagged every time it went in more than six inches. In addition to physically stimulating the men, Hana serenaded them with screams, squeals, and moans in her high-pitched voice. Before long, Alex pulled out and covered Hana with a massive facial. She took it with a stoic smile, swallowing part of the load that landed in her mouth.

"Master... please" Hana begged, her eyes glazed shut with cum. Alex scraped some of the cum off her face with his fingers and fed it to her. She hungrily licked his fingers even after they were clean.

"Please what?" Greg responded abruptly.

"Please..." was all she could manage. Alex's cock violated her mouth again, silencing her. Greg finally joined the fray, a short bullwhip in hand. It was just Alex and Greg now. Finally, Greg filled Hana's drooling slit with his fully erect, thick 7-inch cock. She screamed, her hips gyrating against his stiff member.

"Master, your cock feels amazing!" she cried when her mouth was free for a moment. Only minutes earlier, Hana seemed exhausted, but now she eagerly gagged on Alex's curved shaft and happily took the full length of Greg's dick in her soaking cunt. The assault on Hana's body continued until Greg slowed his pace carefully.

"Piss in her mouth" Greg commanded Alex. "Do it." Greg barked as he continued fucking his moaning wife's beseiged pussy. Alex stopped fucking Hana's mouth to let his dick go flaccid enough to pee. Hana opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and looked up at Alex. A stream of yellow urine rained down on Hana's face, filling her mouth and spilling down her neck to drip from her breasts. Hana coughed, and sputtered, spilling mouthfuls of piss before opening to catch more. Even from where I stood, I could smell the beer-piss.

"Drink it." Greg whipped Hana hard on the back. Hana yelped in pain, lost focus and choked on some piss. Greg struck her again with the whip and Hana screamed as tears started streaming down her cheek.

"You. Fucking. Whore." with each word, Greg struck Hana violently as she tried heroically to gulp down mouthful after mouthful of hot, frothing piss. Her face was a twisted contortion of disgust, pain, ecstasy, and embarrassment. I had never seen anything so primal.

"TAKE IT!!" Greg's thrusting became sporadic as he began to cum inside Hana's abused pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhnnnnnn!!" Hana screamed as she came hard, squirting all over Greg's cock to drip down his legs. She arched her back letting the remainder of Alex's piss wash over her face.

"FUCK!" Greg hollered, pumping the last of his load inside Hana's cunt. He withdrew his cock from her ravaged pussy and shook a lingering drop of cum onto her round ass. In moments, his semen began to leak out of Hana's twitching pussy. Pleased with his work, Greg raised his arms in triumph, palms upward beckoning for approval. Pete and Bill whistled and hooted, inducing Alex and the rest of the masked watchers to join the hooting, clapping and cheering. Greg turned slowly, basking in glory as he stood over his conquered wife. Hana's chest rose and fell rapidly as she recovered from her orgasm. Her legs were spread and she made no effort to hide her pussy and asshole from the men. Red stripes criss-crossed on her back: no broken skin, but it looked painful.

Greg then explained that us "watchers" could pay to fuck Hana next time... two-thousand dollars. As Greg went over the logistics of email addresses, waitlist, and payment methods, Hana sobbed from the fucking and whipping. Greg walked over to the fuck-bench, seized a handful of Hana's piss-soaked hair and pulled her head up.

"Would you like to say something to our guests?" Greg prodded. Hana's pretty face was covered by a layer of smeared makeup vandalized with cum, sweat, piss, tears, and snot. From her vulnerable position on the bench, her breasts, pussy, and ass were all exposed, but she still wore her choker and white thigh-high leggings, which were also soaked with piss and sweat. Her eyes were swollen from crying and a dribble of snot hung from her nostril.

"Please come fuck me next time," she addressed the watchers. Turning to Adam, Pete, Bill, and Greg.

"Thank you for fucking me, sirs. Thank you for your cum, master. I promise I will get pregnant this time," she said, completely enervated from the gang-bang. All the men left the basement and the watchers, including me, exchanged contact information with Greg. I was aroused beyond sensibility and completely captivated by this woman. Greg seemed to be running a smooth operation, whoring out his wife. Then why couldn't he pay for the bill when I fixed his thermostat? Aside from Pete, Alex, and Bill, we all left through the back door on the other side of the kitchen, masks still on. We didn't say a word to each other.

As I drove home, my last glimpses of Hana seared into my brain, I tried to untangle the gordian knot of emotions swirling in my head. Only one thing was certain: I had to see her again.

12