Love Spreads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa slid his cock into her pussy, impaling herself on it and gasping as she did. She planted her hands on his chest and began to pump her hips. Chris began thrusting in unison fondling her breasts as he did. He looked up at this blonde goddess riding his cock and he could hardly believe that this was happening. He marvelled at her as his hands traversed her curvy body.

As they fucked, she looked down at him her cheeks flushed with lust as she bit her lip. He stroked her face and then sat up and began kissing her. She wrapped her legs around him and they began to strain against each other. They ground against each other as they rode each other their hands all over each other, the bed creaking and groaning with their movements. They were both panting heavily, bodies alive with pleasure enmeshed as one.

She gasped as Chris flipped her over onto her back and began to plunge his cock into her with more force. The headboard smacked metrically into the wall as he fucked her fast, deep and hard, their skin slapping together in time with the headboard. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, sobs escaping her as she raked his chest and neck with her nails. He was on the brink of finishing and was determined she would cum too. He moved his thumb down to her clitoris and began rubbing in time with his thrusts whilst at the same time taking one of her nipples in his mouth and sucking it hard. She cried out and drew him closer;

"Oh fuck!" She screamed

Her body shuddered and he felt her pussy spasm around his cock. He grunted in ecstasy as he came, his penis spurting like a geyser as he pumped a torrent of cum into her snatch. As his body jolted on top of her, he leaned down and started kissing her. Melissa kissed him back passionately running her hands over his body as she did. They both moaned into each other's mouth as they came in unison. And as their orgasms subsided and their bodies relaxed, they continued to kiss and stoke each other.

Holding her close, Chris stroked her neck and face with his fingers. Neither said anything as they lay there cradling each other. Eventually, they both slipped under the bedclothes and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*********************

Chris awoke to the sound of scratching and whimpering at the bedroom door as Ozzy's piteous cries cut through the still silence of the morning. He opened his eyes and found himself spooning Melissa with one arm wrapped around her waist. She was breathing softly and steadily and he guessed that she was still asleep. Though probably not for much longer if Ozzy continue to wail the way he was.

Reluctantly, he slipped his arm from around Melissa's waist. She stirred as he did this, sighing a little. He kissed her shoulder and she turned around and smiled at him.

"Morning babe."

She pulled herself close to him wrapping her arms around his waist and planted a kiss on his chest. He closed his eyes and hugged her back. They lay there together until Ozzy let out a long, mournful howl which had them both laughing.

"I gotta go let him out..."

She nodded and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He slipped out of the bed and searched for his underwear. Finding them he slipped them on.

"What time is it babe?" She asked yawning

He went over to his bedside locker and checked his watch.

"God. Only 8.30 am."

She sank back into the bed and groaned.

"Mmmm...too early. Hurry back to me, hun."

The bedsheet had slipped down revealing her breasts in all their glory and Chris felt his cock stiffen as he looked at her lying there inviting him to her. He moved quickly to the door and opened it to be greeted by joyous whimpering. Ozzy jumped up and down, a slobbering mass of fur and fury as Chris closed the door and knelt down and petted him. The dog licked his face and nuzzled his neck and then charged up and down the hallway whimpering and barking.

"Ssshhhh, mate. One second will you."

Chris moved towards the back door and unlocked it as the dog sat there looking up at him, whining and quivering with anticipation. Ozzy shot out the door like a rocket barking joyously in the air. He ran like a lunatic around the garden until he found a spot and relieved himself.

It looked like it was going to be a glorious day today. The sun shone brightly in the cloudless, azure sky and the birds chirped in the trees. He heard bees buzzing in the flowerbeds near his door and saw them hover and dart around the hydrangeas. Chris heard the neighbour's lawnmower sputter into life and the intermittent sound of a kango hammer further down the street. He took a breath of the air and smiled, recalling the previous night with Melissa. He'd never experienced that amount of passion in bed with a woman before. And whilst his sex life with Alice had been good to a point, it had never hit the heights that last night had.

He heard the sound of the toilet flushing inside and his own need to go seemed more urgent. He saw that the dog was finished and was now sniffing around the garden as dog's tended to do. He called to Ozzy who just looked at him and then shook his head and went back to sniffing the hedgerow at the back of the garden. When he finally had coaxed the dog back into the house, he had pretty much ran to the toilet.

When he went back into the bedroom, Melissa was waiting for him. He slipped his underwear off and climbed into the bed beside her, his erection at half-mast. They lay side by side and started kissing each other and she slipped her hands around his cock jerking him off slowly. When he was ready, she placed one of her hips on his and guided him inside her. They kissed as they made love to each other slowly and sensuously, holding each other tightly and looking deep into each other's eyes. Chris moved his hand down to her clitoris and began rubbing it as they fucked. She sighed when he did that and nipped at his neck playfully. When she came, her whole body convulsed and she gripped his shoulders tightly as she cried out in pleasure. Within minutes he had cum inside, her grunting and groaning like a wild animal as he filled her with his seed. They looked into each other's eyes and giggled and laughed as they lay together. Eventually they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Awaking several hours later, they were both ravenous. Extricating themselves from the bed, they both slipped on dressing-gowns and headed to the kitchen. As Chris made them coffee and Belgian waffles, Melissa made friends with Ozzy.

"You're a good boy, aren't you Ozzy? Yes you are."

The Westie barked and wagged his tail signifying that he agreed that yes, he was a good boy. She knelt down and scratched behind his ears which earned her a sloppy lick across the face.

"Ohhh..Ozzy." She laughed as she wiped off his doggy drool with the back of the bathrobe sleeve. She went into the bathroom to wash her face, the little dog trotting happily after her.

"He likes you. He normally won't act like that around people he doesn't know." Chris said when she returned to the kitchen. He placed their breakfast's on the table and went over to the coffee machine.

"He's a lot like Elvis. A real lovable ball of energy." She grinned as she sat down "'Mmm...that looks and smells great, hun."

"Oh he's a ball of energy alright." Chris smirked "Too much energy sometimes isn't that right, mate?"

As Chris sat down, Ozzy pattered over to him and sat beside his seat looking up at him hoping for some scraps of food from the table. Chris broke off a piece of waffle and tossed it down to the dog who sniffed it and then hungrily devoured it. Melissa leaned in and kissed Chris on the cheek.

"He's kind of like his master then. Lots and lots of energy."

"Is that a good or bad thing?" He cocked his head and smiled

"So far? It's been a good thing, babe." She winked

They ate and drank their fill, chatting and laughing together and stealing the odd kiss from each other. Once they had finished eating, they went outside to the garden and lay down in the hanging chair on the patio, drinking coffee in the sun. They snuggled up close to each other and enjoyed the warmth of the day, watching Ozzy chase flies and bees around the garden like he was possessed. The wind chimes sounded in the trees as a light breeze had materialised. They stayed like that for a while not saying anything, just enjoying being close to each other.

"Mmmmm. This is so nice. I wish I could stay like this all day." Melissa closed her eyes and smiled as she lay in his arms, the hanging chair swaying slightly.

He stroked the hair off her cheek.

"Same here, Mel." He murmured "Wish you didn't have to go."

"I know, Chris. But I need to get back to check on Elvis."

"You sure I couldn't tempt you with wine, takeout, Netflix and chill?" He teased

"Ohhh...you do know the way to this girls heart, don't you." She laughed softly "That's a very tempting offer."

"I don't think you'll get a better one today."

She turned and kissed him on the lips.

"Probably not. But...."

He kissed her cheek.

"I know. Hey, you want to grab a shower?"

"Sure." She smiled and kissed him back.

As they walked to the bedroom, she turned to him.

"You go first, babe. I'll have one after you."

"You sure? I'm happy to wait." He said, trying to hide his disappointment

"It's fine, hun." She smiled and squeezed his hand.

He watched her disappear into the bedroom. He sighed and went into the bathroom, saw that there were no towels and went to the hot press. He picked out a few and then went back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was a marble open shower with a lot of space inside. He'd seen one in a hotel he had visited when he'd been away with work and had fallen in love with it. It had cost him a fortune to get it installed but he felt it was worth every penny. It was only a matter of seconds before the water had heated up and he took off his dressing gown and stepped inside.

He let out a sharp hiss as the warm water hit his body. As he acclimatised to the temperature he scooped up the container of shower gel squeezing a healthy portion of it into the palm of his hands. He massaged it slowly over his body, luxuriating in the minty aroma that invaded his nostrils. He rubbed the gel all over the front of his body and under his arms, lathering himself up well. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard her from behind him.

"You got some room in there for me, hun?"

He turned around and saw her standing there in her dressing gown. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

"For you always." He grinned and he reached his hand out for her.

She slipped out of her dressing gown and took his hand, gasping a little as the warm water hit her body. He took her by her waist and they kissed each other tenderly. He started kissing her neck and she craned her neck back so that he could kiss all around it. He cupped her chin with one hand and kissed her again.

"Want me to wash your back?"

Melissa nodded and reached for the cinnamon shower gel, squeezing some into his hands. She turned around and he started to massage the shower gel around her back and neck, lathering her up. As soon as he had finished with her back, he squeezed some more gel into his hands and began to lather up her front rubbing the gel slowly over her body. He cupped her breasts and massaged them, kissing and licking her neck as he did. His fingers ghosted her pussy and he started to play with her clitoris. She sighed as he did this and angled her head so that they could kiss. She felt his large erection against her buttocks and reached around and stroked it.

"You know what? I think I've missed a spot. Going to need more shower gel." He tut-tutted

He squeezed some more shower gel into his palms and knelt down so that his face was near her buttocks. He began lathering up her ass and down her calves. She shivered a little when he started lathering up her inner leg and then in between her thighs. He slid his finger in between her pussy lips and started to rub her clitoris again, all the while kissing her buttocks.

"Bend over, honey." He encouraged her

She planted her two hands against the wall and bent over. He moved in close to her ass cheeks and buried his tongue in between her legs, swirling it around her clitoris. She moaned as he lapped at her snatch, and he spread her ass cheeks so he could go in even deeper. He buried his face in between them and made love to her pussy with his tongue. As he sucked and licked her out, he caressed her inner thighs with his thumbs causing her to shudder in pleasure. He alternated between licking her pussy and tonguing her asshole.

"Oh Chris....oooooh...that feels so goooodddd." She cooed

It wasn't long before her legs started to tremble as the stimulation from his stabbing, swirling, flicking tongue overwhelmed her and she shrieked in joy as she came on his face.

Melissa straightened up pressed her body against the wall, breathing hoarsely. Chris kissed up her body and reached her neck nuzzling and kissing it, squeezing her butt cheeks. She giggled as he did this and reached around slipping her hand around his rock hard prick. She turned around and having planted a wet kiss his lips, started kissing down his chest, jerking his cock with her hand. She sank to her knees and began to kiss and lick his penis, slurping noisily on it. She ran her tongue from the head of it to his balls and started flicking her tongue around them. He groaned as she did this groping her tits and squeezing them as she sucked on his balls.

Melissa took his penis in her mouth and began sucking and slurping on it, humming on it as she did. As the water rained down on him, Chris tilted his head back and moaned as she sucked him off with obvious relish. She looked up at him as she bobbed her head up and down his cock and looking into her blue eyes as she devoured his meat almost had him spurting into her mouth. Her oral technique was incredible as she would take him deep and would then suck hard on his cock head, moving her own head as her tongue snaked around it.

"Oh fuck. You are amazing, Mel." He gasped as she flicked her tongue around the underside of his cock head.

"Mmm...you want to fuck my tits, babe?" She suggested throatily

"Oh fuck yeah!" He laughed

She knelt up and took his penis out of her mouth, rubbing the head of it against her nipples before she guided into the cavern between her tits. She looked up at him as she closed her breasts tightly around his cock, giving the head a long, wet suck as it protruded through her cleavage. Chris groaned and began fucking her incredible breasts softly building up a slow, steady rhythm.

It felt incredible to tit-fuck her. His cock was held in a vice like grip as she squashed her boobs together. He felt like he was fucking her pussy, so tight was the fleshy prison his cock was captive in. As he fucked her tits Melissa sucked and licked on his cock head when it would pop up through her cleavage, raking her tongue stud over the head. This drove him wild and he placed his hands on hers and began thrusting his cock hard between her breasts.

"Oh yes, Chris. Fuck those big titties hard. I love feeling your big dick sliding between them." She purred looking up at him with those heavenly blue eyes.

Encouraged by her words, he began thrusting as powerfully as he could, his penis plunging in and out of her cleavage. He was delirious with pleasure at this point and he knew that he would not last much longer. He began fucking her bosom progressively harder and harder.

"Shit....ohhh. I'm gonna cum, Mel." He panted as he felt his balls churn and his orgasm started to rise. He gritted his teeth and started to moan, his breath become more laboured.

"Oh babe. I want to feel your big cock explode between these titties. I want you to cum between my tits and in my mouth. I want to taste how good your cum is. Please give it to me. Give it to me now. C'mon babe. Give it to me now." Licking her lips she looked into his eyes urging him on.

"Oh fuck, Mel. I'm so close." He rasped as he felt his legs tremble in anticipation.

"Give it to me, Chris. Come for me, babe. Come for me." She begged and opened her mouth, flicking her tongue around the head of his penis.

"JESUS CHRIST!" he tilted his head back and roared in pure joy as his cock started to twitch and pulsate between her breasts. The most incredible orgasm overwhelmed him and he felt his legs buckle. His first two cum shots rifled out of his cock splattering her neck and face. She clamped her silky lips around his cock head and sucked it hard, moaning in pleasure as he filled her mouth with sperm.

He let go of her tits and planted his hands on the shower wall to steady himself as his cock twitched and spasmed in her mouth. He groaned as he ejaculated, barely able to stand as a combination of her sucking, licking and now jerking off of his cock overloaded him. Melissa swallowed his warm, salty cum with alacrity and continued to suck, kiss and lick his cock even as she'd drained him. He winced a little as his cock was so sensitive, but it felt so good to have it in her mouth that he didn't stop her.

She looked up at him and cooed as she kissed and licked his penis.

"Mmm...I knew you'd taste good."

"Oh...you're fucking incredible, Mel. Shit. I can't even stand straight!" He gurgled

She giggled and started kissing up his body. Their faces met and they started to deep French kiss, full of passion, tongues jousting with each other. He tasted himself in her mouth but didn't care. He was so consumed with the desire to be with her, nothing else mattered. They continued kissing as they showered together, lathering each other up and rinsing each other off.

"You know, babe. I was thinking. That offer you made me earlier?" Melissa whispered as she pecked him lightly on the lips, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Oh yeah? I remember it." He cocked an eyebrow.

"You had me at Netflix." She smiled sexily.

They started kissing again and then quick as a flash, Chris picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Chris!! What are you doing!" She squawked.

"Bedroom!" He grunted as he moved out of the shower and towards the bedroom.

"But we're soaking! We'll ruin the sheets!" She giggled

"They need to be changed anyway." He chuckled

He laid her down on the bed and climbed up beside her.

"You're crazy, babe." Caressing his cheek she shook her head and smiled

"Crazy about you." He smiled and they started kissing again.

Chris spent the next hour eating out Melissa's pussy bringing her to multiple orgasms. He finally stopped when she begged him to, that anymore was too much for her. They just lay there together kissing and cuddling on the sopping bed until hunger drove them to order food. They then spent the rest of the evening and night making love, eating, drinking wine and watching Netflix until they fell into an exhausted sleep.

********************

Sunday morning had gone too quickly and a gloom descended on him as he drove her to Chloe's house in Romford. He didn't want her to go, but he knew that she had to. She was shooting for her website tomorrow and needed to prepare for that. She also didn't want to leave Elvis alone again for too long.

They'd fucked in the shower again that morning, Chris taking her from behind as the steaming water fell upon them. The sound of the shower, the slapping of his skin against hers and their panting had filled the bathroom. He'd not lasted as long as he'd wanted to as watching his cock pump in and out of her pussy whilst holding on to her incredible ass was too much of a turn on for him. He'd come deep inside her, holding onto her shoulders as he did. As she stood up, he'd watched his cum trickle down her legs. They'd stayed under the spray lathering each other up and embracing until they'd both felt like shrivelled prunes.