Love Street Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't matter. Nothing matters, except the way my heart opens and lets Gina's love pour inside.

With one final thrust, climax overtakes us. Gina's screams fill my ears and my ejaculation feels as if it will never end, and even when it does, the rhythmic contractions of Gina's vagina will not.

We fall asleep naked and spent in each other's arms.

Sometime before dawn, I emerge from a dream that relives that moment when I see us coupling within the mirror. Gina's legs are wrapped around my hips as my aching cock pumps in and out of her wet, receptive sex. I'm close to erupting in orgasm when I open my eyes to yet another unforgettable sight.

Gina's lips are wrapped around the glans of my cock and her tiny hand pumps feverishly up and down the swollen shaft. That vision is all it takes to send me over the edge once again, and I feel myself contract and release in Gina's mouth, ejaculating time after time across her warm and waiting tongue.

An instant later, we are kissing and I taste the salty tang of my own cum on her lips. Then my lips ride the path down her beautiful naked torso, feasting on her nipples before my tongue swirls the length of her stomach, plunges over her muscular abs and buries itself deep between Gina's legs. Her thighs clamp the sides of my head as I alternate between probing deep inside her warm and slippery vagina and fluttering against the swollen kernel of her clitoris.

"Oh, my God, Jason... Ohhhhhhhh.... Baby," she cries. "You're going... going... to make me... CUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Gina hips thrust and grind her sex against my mouth as a sudden eruption of musky-scented girl juice erupts from within her, flooding my tongue and lips.

"Oh my God!" she wails as a second, and then a third wave of contractions grip my tongue as I thrust as deep as it will travel.

Later that afternoon, Gina's parents return from their trip to Harrisburg. Each night for the last week of summer vacation, we meet secretly at the Dock, then ride our bikes to former childhood haunts----the baseball diamond, the Love Street Marina, the East Lake Beach, the abandoned boat house on Scranton Street----where in some kind of crazy sexual rite of passage, we make love in the same places where we once threw Frisbees, built sandcastles, went waterskiing or just hung out with whoever happened to be around that summer.

On the last night, we leave our bikes and clothes on the shore near the Lake Association Dock and swim naked to the float where we so often spent childhood afternoons. It's a balmy night and Gina's wet body glistens in the moonlight as I hoist her into my arms and lower her onto my hard cock.

We stay like that for a long time, standing on the swim float in the moonlight looking back on the lights of the shoreline cottages, making sweet almost mournful love. Then we cry in each other's arms, knowing that tomorrow Gina leaves for Olympic gymnastics training in Michigan and a few days later, I'd be on my way to Massachusetts.

Our week of wild sex has exorcised the pain of my affair with Laura Wiggins and fulfilled Gina's secret romantic longings for me. It has healed me and made us both whole. We part unsure if we will remain lovers, but irrevocably certain of our friendship.

DISCLAIMER: All characters are entirely fictional. Characters involved in sexual situations are at least 18-years old. Copyright 2020, Jason_NYC.


12