All Comments on 'Love sweet T.'

by AaronAardvark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Class!

Well written! You paint, "Word Pictures," that are delightful and highly descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great erotic seduction

Great erotic seduction

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
Excellent story

That would have gotten 5 stars but for the excessive use of commas. I take this to be a trait of UK writers. That and the descriptives.

Still an excellent story

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy Damn, was that good

That was an awesome erotic fic. I love how slow and patient the build up was, and how you chose the *exact* perfect moment for the sexual tension to finally break. The visual descriptions were lovely, especially of Tracy, and the natural, flowing chemistry between her and David made the sex scenes all the better. I also loved all the little bits of British slang and daily life added in, it was fun and gave the story a great sense of place. And I'm glad that the ending leaves open the posibility of more erotic fun between the two of them. Really, the only even slightly negative thing I can think to say is that the spelling was a little off in some parts, but a through run-through with spell check will take care of that in the future. You've definitely got talent, and I hope you write more in the future, because I *definitely* want to read it ;)

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
I give it 5 stars.

A good story line and well written. If, as one reader noted, there were too many commas it didn't bother me a bit.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Lovely and arousing tale.

The sometimes formal use of language seemed appropriate to their developing relationship... until she released into dirty language as he fucked her. Which also made sense, as she had clearly endured years of sexual frustration. Good writing.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Sexy storytelling with real sex. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous