Love, Texas Style 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled by the young voice, Terry turned from the thoughts of his wife to the young lady standing behind him.

His heart skipped a beat. Jesus! he thought. "Thank you, Amy," he gulped. "Um, the girls are out there at the pool. I left some bottled water iced down out there for you. I see you have your books." Unable to take his eyes away from the breasts of this gorgeous guest.

"Yep," Amy replied, with a sassy smile. "Finals next week." With that she wiggled her cute ass toward the pool.

Amy came well-armed in the bikini department. Neon green, with narrow straps across her back and neck. Her bottom was tiny and cheeky. As she walked away, Terry got an eye full of butt cheek, wiggling with each step she took. Wide hips... slightly wider than her petite shoulders... narrow waist, slender torso. Five feet two inches. Maybe 125 pounds. Curvy. Just the right kind of curvy. As she turned to sit at one of the patio tables near the pool, her bikini top exposed nearly half of her cleavage with a scoop design. She had long, nearly black hair, tied into a bun, to show off her sexy back and neck. And a deep dark tan. She had clearly been to a tanning salon or lying near a pool. The contrast between the neon green bikini and her tanned flesh was dramatic and sexy.

The other three girls were wearing cute and sexy bikinis, too, but none were worn near as well as the one Amy was wearing.

Terry gulped. Then blinked. Then turned to enter the house.

He paused.

He had a half stiff boner pushing at his zipper.

He gulped again.

Chapter 8

"I swear, Amy. You cause any trouble with my uncle, I'll never speak to you again."

Amy had just sat at the patio table and set her books down. Then she turned to see Terry walk into the house.

"Relax," she offered. "If there'll be any trouble, your uncle will be causing it." Then, she giggled a sly giggle. "You won't be able to blame me for what... MAY... happen."

Amy leaned over to Maggie and whispered, "I plan on being an angel this weekend."

"You had to wear THAT bikini, didn't you? Prance right up to Terry like you did. Ah, shit," Maggie groaned, as she shook her head and fell back against her chair. "I don't know why I'm complaining about your bikini. You look hot in any bikini. I wish I could wear the ones you have and look hot. Just don't ruin the weekend for the rest of us, especially me... OK?"

Amy nodded a sassy nod as she opened her book and notes.

Chapter 9

The girls had taken a 30 minute break in the pool when it started to get hot late in the morning. Then, the girls were studying in their bedrooms after lunch because it was getting way too hot outside. When Maggie went to the kitchen to get a snack and drink, she found Amy in the hallway, near the kitchen that led to Terry's bedroom. Still wearing her bikini.

"What the..." she groaned softly, as she quickly turned to Amy.

"Shoosh," Amy interrupted, with a finger over her lips.

Maggie approached Amy and peered into Terry's bedroom. He was napping on his bed under a light blanket.

"How long have you been here?" she whispered, with an angry tone.

"Five minutes or so."

Maggie cringed her head and neck, reached for the door knob and pulled it quietly closed until it latched.

"You said no trouble," Maggie asserted, as she turned for the kitchen.

"There was no trouble," Amy replied, as she followed her friend. "I was just admiring. You have to admit, Maggie. Your uncle is hot. I bet you ten bucks, every woman in Brenham tries to get his attention when he shows up at that dance tonight."

"Yeah, but I know you. Just thinking he's hot isn't good enough for you. You have to try out the goods. You can't stand not touching the merchandise. That's what I'm afraid of... Insulting him and never being invited to return. His own niece."

"I told you I wouldn't be any trouble," Amy sighed. "If there is any touching, he'll be the one doing it. Not me."

"Eww," Maggie replied, with another cringe. "I wish I wasn't here right now."

"I'm going to my room," Amy chirped, as she turned for the stairs. "To get some rest. I plan on dancing all night."

Chapter 10

"There's some cute men here."

Claire nodded at Emily's comment as they stood in line for bar-b-que.

"I see your uncle over there talking to some men," Amy offered. "Some of them look about our age. Do you recognize any of them?"

"No... They probably work for him. The way they're standing and facing him tells me they're employees." Maggie twisted her head to get another look. "One of them is cute."

The girls weren't prepared to attend a dance, so they all wore their nicest jeans and blouses. All of them pulled their hair into pony tails and they wore low heal shoes. All of them were pretty and were already receiving looks of attention from some of the men in attendance.

"I told you, Maggie. Look," Amy reported, with a nod and a finger in Terry's direction.

Maggie followed Amy's pointer to find her uncle engaged in conversation with a pretty brunette woman. She was standing a little close to him. Then, she touched his arm. Then, she pulled her hair behind her ear.

"Dang," Maggie whispered. "She is going after him."

"You girls aren't from around here, are you?"

Maggie's heart skipped a beat from the unexpected question from an unfamiliar voice.

In unison, all four girls turned to see a young and handsome cowboy grinning widely. Clean shaven, well-groomed. Blonde. Blue eyes. A wide brim, straw cowboy hat.

Without waiting for a reply, the cowboy said, "My name's Luke Wolters. I know everyone around here. I'm sure I would've remembered four pretty girls. How about you? What's your name?"

Luke looked right at Maggie with his happy blue eyes.

"Uh, my name is Maggie. These are my friends, Amy, Claire, and Emily. We're here visiting my uncle. We're from Dallas and we have finals next week and we came here to study for finals and to see my uncle."

"Hi ya, girls," Luke replied, as he nodded to each of them. "Pleased to meet ya'll. Say, are ya'll staying for the dance? Some of my friends over there are pretty good dancers. None of 'em are ugly, I promise. If your'a stayin', can we get the first dance with the four of you?"

Amy elbowed Maggie to get by her and stepped into Luke's personal space.

"None of them are ugly? That's a bold claim there, Luke," Amy growled. "I decide who's ugly or not. I want to meet them before I turn them loose on my friends. Where are they?" With that, she turned, winked at her friends and took Luke's arm. "Let's go!"

"Jeez," yelped Claire, as the girls saw Amy led away by a smiling Luke. "Why am I not surprised Amy just did that!"

Moments later, the girls had full plates of bar-b-que, beans, potato salad, cole slaw, and iced tea.

While they were eating, Terry sat down with them. "Where's Amy?"

"She went to find us some dancing partners," giggled Emily. "She's over there making sure they aren't ugly."

Terry and the girls laughed.

Chapter 11

Terry was enjoying watching his house guests dance with the young cowboys. Especially, Maggie. She partnered up with Luke Wolter's brother and she seemed be having a great time. Claire and Emily were dancing it up with two of Luke's friends. And Amy snatched Luke for herself. Luke seemed to be having the time of his life, based on the smile he had on his face.

Nora Grafe, the woman Terry spoke to earlier in the evening, well, they danced several dances before an older gentleman cut in and took Nora for the rest of the evening.

While Terry was speaking with a staff member from his office, he saw Amy step into his line of sight, smiling... Waiting patiently for him to excuse himself from the conversation.

When Terry finished his visit, he asked, "Is there anything wrong, Amy?"

"Yes, there is. You and I haven't danced," she replied. With that, she snatched his hand and pulled him to the dance floor, weaving around tables and chairs to get there.

A few steps into the two step, Amy leaned in and said, "You know, Mr. Woods. The four of us all want to dance with you. I just wanted to be the first."

She smiled a sly smile and pulled him closer. With that, the band rolled into a slow, hold 'em close, song.

Terry felt Amy pull him close. Real close. She laid her head on his chest, threw one hand around his neck and the other arm around his back. He could feel her breasts pressing against him. Her hips rubbing against his legs. His arms around her.

Dang, he thought. She's close.

She looked up into his face. He had to look down from his five feet eleven inches to match her gaze. She smiled.

He saw a sly, yet pretty fox.

She saw a silver fox.

Terry looked around and found he had drawn attention from those around the dance floor. Curious gazes... Terry Woods slow dancing with a very young and pretty woman.

Before the song was over, Terry was certain she could feel his stiff rod against her tummy. Why? She was rubbing and teasing it with her tummy.

When the song ended and went into a Texas Swing, Amy was quickly replaced by Maggie cutting in.

As Terry twirled and scooted around the dance floor with his wife's niece, he caught Amy watching them with crossed arms, that sly smile, and a tilted head. He gave her a cautious smile in return.

Terry spent the remainder of the evening dancing with his guests and a few local women who cut in on the girls. But, it was Amy that took advantage during her turns with Terry.

She would on occasion, bump her puss against his leg. Brush a tit across his arm. Drag finger tips across his chest. Drag a finger down the front of her blouse. Pull on his neck in a feint for a kiss and push away before touching. All the while never taking her lusty eyes from his as she took her liberties.

And... her acts were effective. Once she noticed his arousal, she rubbed her elbow and tummy across the rod pressing against his zipper. Teasing it.

It took an enormous amount of will power on his part. He wanted her. Bad. He imagined... Yank her sexy ass out of that dance and into the parking lot. Press her petite, youthful, lusty and perky body against the side of a parked car and maul her full feminine lips with his own.

The age difference didn't escape his notice. She couldn't be more than 21. More than half his age. Same as Maggie. Younger than three of his five children. Yeah, it bothered him. But, he knew, she knew, what she was doing.

He would test her, he thought. Did she really want him or just like to tease? What older man wouldn't want, at least a brief encounter with a sexy, willing, and youthful woman.

Amy had gotten assertive with her teasing and when Terry released her from the last dance of the evening, he held her hand, leaned over to her ear, and whispered...

"I hope you know what you're doing? You're about one inch from crossing the line with me."

He tried to pull away, but, she grasped the back of his neck, pulled him close, and held him in place.

"Just one inch?" she whispered, in a lustful slur into his ear. "Don't you dare lock your bedroom door tonight. I intend on crossing the line. You won't regret letting me in, I promise."

With that, she pushed him away, smiled lustfully, winked, and disappeared into the crowd.

"I hope I'm not making a mistake," he mumbled to himself.

Chapter 12

As Terry crawled into the driver's seat of his six year old white Chevy Suburban, he glanced at the rear view mirror...

Amy.

Sitting in the middle of the seat next to Emily and Claire. Pretending... like nothing had happened inside the dance hall just 20 minutes ago.

"Did ya'll have a good time this evening?" he asked, after starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot.

"I did, Mr. Woods," Claire announced. "Those cowboys, they were cute. Real cowboys, too. You don't see their kind in Dallas or at SMU. Thank you for bringing us here."

"Yeah, Mr. Woods. Thank you," offered Emily.

"Uncle Terry, that was fun. Thank you," Maggie said. "And you, Amy. I saw you teasing Luke just now. He asked about you by the way."

"Yeah? What did you tell him about me?" mused Amy, with a sly grin.

"I told him you were a heartbreaker," she laughed.

"I might be on occasion. What else did you tell him?"

"I gave him your phone number," Maggie replied, nonchalantly.

"Maggie Grayson! You didn't!"

Maggie and the other girls gut laughed for a mile or two. Terry got a laugh in, too.

"I did get his number, though," Maggie reported. "I told him the next time I came to see Uncle Terry, I would call him. So, what do ya'll think? Is Luke cute or what?"

"Way more than cute," Amy slurred.

The other girls nodded. "His brother, too," Claire offered.

Chapter 13

Terry stepped into the shower, having said goodnight to his guests. Maggie hugged his neck a few minutes ago and told him how much fun they were having, despite the upcoming studying and finals. Amy hugged him, too, just like the other girls, and went upstairs as though nothing special had happened.

As he shaved in the hot shower, he considered Amy. He was glad he gave her a little test at the armory. He'd find out soon enough if she was a seductress or just a talented tease. He also reflected this would be the first time a very young woman made a somewhat aggressive pass at him. If Amy was legit, he couldn't imagine a better woman to satisfy a suppressed fantasy for a man his age.

The problem though. This would be the first woman since meeting Mary. He was faithful to her, despite hundreds of overt passes from women during their marriage. He considered himself fortunate to be her husband. Mary was beautiful, inside and out. He never imagined a sex life after her death, considering his age. After she died, he plunged himself into his business in an attempt to ease his broken heart.

He wasn't prepared for a woman to be in his bed. No condoms. No lube. He would need to discuss it, IF... Amy appeared in his bedroom.

After showering, he flossed, brushed his teeth, put on a pair of boxer underwear and went to bed. He turned on the lamp next to his bed and checked a few text messages on his phone. Nothing that couldn't wait until Monday.

Just as he placed the phone next to the lamp, he saw Amy slip past the partially open door, close it quietly, and... lock it.

"Dang," he mumbled.

Amy heard it, smiled, and leaned against the door to give him a chance to admire her. She looked at him like a predator after prey.

She had her hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. She was wearing one sexy light blue baby doll top that revealed the front triangle of her white low rise panties. He could see the outline of her swollen mound in the triangle. His dick twitched at the sight.

He gulped. Then... He blinked.

She moved to the other side of the bed, placing a small bag on the lamp table. She stood there drilling her sexy dark brown eyes into his blue ones. She smiled. He returned her smile... Tentatively.

She pulled back on the covers and crawled into bed, sliding up against his left side.

"I planned this, you know." She looked into his eyes for a sign. He nodded.

"While I was in Dallas." He nodded again.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"More than pretty," he growled. "More like... Gorgeous."

She smiled. She dipped her gaze to the small hairy patch on his chest and raked her fingernails across his muscles. He groaned his approval. He reached around and behind her and pulled her closer. Her perky butt in his hand.

As she continued caressing his chest, he asked, "What do you want from me? Tonight?"

Watching her fingers making trails on his chest, "I've seen your photograph on Maggie's wall for a year now. I thought you were one of the most handsome men I've ever seen. Like one of those models in a magazine."

She looked up into his blue eyes. He nodded. She leaned up and took his lips with hers. She pulled back slightly seeking permission. She received it.

She urged him to lie down. She crawled up on top of him, lying face to face. Her breasts squeezed against his chest. Gazing into his eyes while she pressed and rubbed her needy mound against him. She closed her eyes as the pleasure excited her nerves. He wrapped his arms around her and moaned his approval.

She began kissing him softly on each side of his neck.

"When Maggie said we were coming here, I... made plans. Mr. Woods, you're more than I expected." She kissed him a little more aggressively behind his ear. "What do I want from you, you ask. I..." Kiss. "want anything you are willing to give me. Here in this bed." Kiss. "I need to be back in an hour..." Kiss. "... so Maggie won't be angry..." Kiss. "... with me."

She breathed hot breath on the back of his neck. He moaned at the sensation... placing a hand on her butt cheek... pressing her against him. Amy moaned her approval while she kissed his lips again. She pressed her puss against his pubis.

"We can't let her know, can we?" Kiss on the lips. "After I leave, I promise..." Kiss. "... I won't stalk you." Kiss. "You're the first older man I've been with." Kiss. "But..." Kiss. "... you're the first older man to give me..." Kiss. "a tingle in the right place."

She pressed her lips against his and offered her tongue. He accepted it and placed his arms around her, pulling her close against his chest. She ground and twirled her pubic bone against his. She drilled her tongue into his mouth and he accepted the duel.

"Jesus, Woods," she huffed, as she released his lips. "I've never been so horny as I am right now. You're driving me crazy."

"You said you would take anything I'm willing to give?" he whispered, as he palmed her butt cheek.

She nodded. Then blinked.

"Are you sure about that?" he mused.

Her eyes widened and a sly smile crossed her lips.

In an instant, he flipped her on her back, and she squeaked in reply.

He drilled his blue eyes into her dark brown ones. She nodded.

"You're driving me crazy, too, Amy. If I do anything that's beyond your comfort level, the safe word is... Red. And, I don't have any condoms or..."

"In my bag," she interrupted. "I have condoms in the bag there. Get started, Mr. Woods. I'm waiting. I doubt I'll be screaming Red in the next hour, or tomorrow night either."

He grinned at her interruption, slipped his fingers and thumbs into her panties and dragged them down her legs and off her feet. He paused to glimpse and appreciate her well-groomed puss. No tan line... Definitely tanning salon. She smiled at his admiration of her. He smiled in return.

He leapt at her feet, parted her legs and began slowly dragging his lips and tongue along her slick crease.

"Yes-sss," she slurred, throwing her head back into the pillow. "Mr. Woods... I love it. Oh, yes."

Chapter 14

Amy closed her eyes to drink in the carnal pleasures she was feeling between her legs. She reached down to caress the salt and pepper, well-groomed hair of her lover. He definitely knew which part of her to lick and suck. She took note he shaved his beard tonight. Closely. She arched her neck to watch him sucking on her sensitive pearl. She pulled his head harder against the needy button and began dragging her labia across his slick lips and tongue.

"I love it," she hissed. "More... Ooooooooo... Just like that. Don't change anything. YES! Ooooooooooo." She arched her hips into his face, tapping her swollen clit against his lips.

"This feels so-ooo good," she slurred, with her head drilled into her pillow. Colors flooded her brain. Warmth everywhere. The desire to cum, but not there yet.

Her lover pawed his way under her baby doll top and found her swollen right nipple. He squeezed it. "Harder," she whimpered, as she placed her hand over his. He complied. "Yes, Sir, Mr. Woods," she whimpered, in her reply. She began panting. Shorts breaths. A minute later...