Love, Texas Style 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his hair and pulled him off her. She pushed him onto his back, leapt for the bag she brought and dumped the contents on the bed. Two condoms and a small bottle of lube.

She jumped between his legs, raked the baby doll top over her head and presented her tits to him. Holding each one in her hands.

"Do you like my titties?"

"Perfect," he moaned, as he confirmed no tan lines.

"Do you think they're too small?" she whispered.

"Perfect for you. Your dark tan is... erotic. I like those cute little brown nipples you have. And how they rest on top of your breast and point a tiny bit upward and outward."

She smiled at the compliment. She knew her boobs weren't small. Nor too big. She also liked the shape of her tits. She also liked how she looked in a dark tan.

She released her girls and snatched his underwear, dragging them down his legs. His stiff six inch thick rod sprang to life. With a sly grin, she reclined next to him with her head near his loins. She licked and kissed the bell of his circumcised member, causing him to groan. With the approval she received, she began sucking hard on the end, then sliding his length into her mouth. "Yes," he moaned. "Very nice." He grasped her pony tail and tugged gently. She plunged his root until her nose touched his base... pubic hair tickling her nose.

She reached for a condom, peeled it from the package and rolled it down his cock. Next, a small squeeze of lube in her hand applied to the latex material... The remainder on her hand... along her crease. She crawled on top of him, lying face to face, her breasts pressed against his chest. She reached between Terry and herself and guided him to her entrance. Lined up, she wiggled herself slowly downward onto his shaft.

"Yes-sss," she hissed, as his intrusion entered her and progressed until he was fully inside. The nerves inside her womb screaming with pleasure. She placed her hands behind his neck and head and began sliding her hips along his, pumping his root back and forth inside her gooey tunnel. Arching her back, dragging her hot button along his pubis. Her face above his... breathing hot breath on his skin.

He reached to hug her to himself. "No," she whispered. "Enjoy this. Put your hands above your head. Don't touch. Let me do this for both of us." She huffed hot breath on his neck with her words.

Soon, she had a rhythm and her breath became ragged. She began arching her back to gain more force on his joy stick. To rub against her g-spot. Raking the nerves of her sensitive button across his lower belly. The mattress moaned as she fucked him.

"I like this, Woods." (... = ragged breathing.) "You're gonna make me cum here in a minute or two."... "Oh, you feel so good inside me."... She pushed herself up and sat on his hips, steadying herself with her hands on his upper chest. She began sliding her hips forward and backward, causing his pecker to twirl inside her tunnel. A few moments later...

"OhMyGod," she croaked. "Yeep!"

Colors... Everywhere colors... Every nerve in her vagina... Screaming in pleasure... She began to quiver in pleasure, up and down her entire body. She strained to subdue her voice through the intense orgasm...

"Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk," she slurred, in a whimper with closed eyes.

She felt him snatch her body, rolled her on her back, and began pumping her needy kitty. Her eyes went wide and wild. She clinched the bedsheets. Her lungs begged for oxygen. The mattress cried for mercy with each rhythmic stroke he applied to her slick crease. She began pawing aimlessly at his face, chest, and arms. She snatched a pillow and covered her face.

"Ooooooooooooooooh!" she screamed, into the muffled pillow. "Oh, God! Oh, Fuck!... Oooooooooooh! I love it!" Ragged breathing. Straining to keep her voice down because of Maggie.

"Pleeeease!... Give it to me!... I want it, Mr. Woods... I love it."

She could feel her pelvic muscles squeezing his intrusion. Each squeeze another orgasmic pleasure. She yanked the pillow from her face.

"Hurry! I can't stop cumming. Cum for me. Cum for me." The pillow back on her face.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccck! So goooooooood! I love it! Pleeeease... Cum for me!" Her scream muffled.

A minute later, she felt his release. His pulsing member swelling against her inner flesh... he whimpered like a wounded animal... his announcement...

"Fuck... Arrggggggh... Yeah... Yeah, you're tight."

Chapter 15

Terry squeezed the condom on his pecker, withdrew from her gooey slit, and rolled over onto his back. Struggling to catch his breath.

I just made love to a woman and it wasn't Mary. And, I don't feel guilty about it, he thought.

The excitement of seeing Amy's breasts roll around on her chest while he was above her. To hear her pants and gasps of pleasure. The tightness around his dick. The smell of her arousal filling his nose and the room. The slickness of her pussy slit on his lips and tongue. Her breasts wiggling seductively as she rolled a condom on. Her full and feminine lips approaching his own. The slickness of her oral pleasures on his rod. The kissing and licking of his neck, ears, and throat. Her seductive voice. Her fingers across his chest. Her confession of wanting him. The vision of her aroused puss inside her panties when she was standing at his bedroom door.

"Dang, she's hot."

"I am?"

He blinked. He gulped.

"Did I just say that out loud?"

She giggled. She snatched the used condom from his cock, tied it off, tossed it aside and licked and sucked him clean. She rolled over on top of him, face to face, pressing her breasts and puss against him.

"I think your hot, too," she whispered. Then, she began making out with him, hands on his face, challenging him to a duel... Challenge accepted. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her against him.

She rubbed her sensitive nub against his hip bone and went off a minute later, groaning through their kiss.

"Got to go. Don't want Maggie catching me downstairs now, do we?"

She leapt from the bed, dressed, gave him one last kiss, and whispered, "Don't be offended if I don't offer affections tomorrow and Monday. We don't want Maggie having a nervous breakdown before finals. But, if you're willing, I'll come back tomorrow night for another hour. Yeah?"

"I would love it."

Chapter 16

Terry was lying in his bed, cuddling Amy in his arms. She was circling the flesh around his nipples with her fingers while lying on his left side.

The girls had gone for an early morning swim in the pool before breakfast that day. Returning to the kitchen for breakfast, all four of the young women had stiff nipples pressing against their bikini tops. All four of them were very pretty in their wet bikinis and wet long hair. Terry took special note of Amy's bikini. It was identical to the neon green one the day before, except it was powder blue today. Contrasting erotically with her dark and sexy tan. The scoop bikini top revealed nearly half of her cleavage, causing Terry to adjust himself inside his jeans when the girls weren't looking.

After breakfast and changing from their bikinis, the girls broke up to study. Maggie and Claire went to their rooms. Emily studied on the porch. Amy stretched out on the living room couch with her books on the coffee table and her notes on her lap. She would sneak a peek at Terry while he cleaned up the kitchen and later read the Wall Street Journal at the dining table. After about an hour, Amy brought her books and notes to the table where Terry was sitting. She smiled as she took her seat.

"You really look great in your bikinis," he whispered, without looking away from his WSJ. Her giggle was her reply.

They had sandwiches for lunch, then back to studying. They rode horses before dinner, with Denise riding along. Amy wore the blue bikini top, jeans, and boots during the ride, which caused the others to note the wiggling of her breasts with each step of the horse. Maggie made an unfavorable comment to her about it afterward. Terry thought it was the most erotic sight he'd ever seen. The sight of a pretty woman riding a horse in a bikini top was too arousing. He struggled in the saddle because of his erection.

Terry made homemade pizza for supper, then back to studying.

The girls were still studying when Terry retired to his bedroom at 9 pm. He had fallen asleep around 10 and was awaken with soft, gentle, and arousing kisses on his neck and ears at 11:30 pm. She surprised him with her neon green bikini. He smiled as the kisses began on his lips, then neck, then ears, then chest, then nipples, then... his cock.

It was 1:30 am and Amy had gone off four times and Terry went off twice.

"Amy?"

"Umm."

"There are no words how much you have changed my life this weekend." He turned to lie on his left side to face his lover. He caressed a strand of hair from her face. "I feel like I've been freed from a prison. You have been a breath of fresh air. I'm not trying to be romantic or clingy, but, you have caused me to see myself in a different light. A light that doesn't involve Mary. If I never see you again, I want to say 'thank you'."

"Ah," Amy whispered. "That's sweet, Terry. And, yes... You are no longer Mr. Woods. I called out your name twice tonight. After tomorrow, it will be Terry for now on." She adjusted herself to face him more directly, resting her head in her elbowed hand. Her breasts wiggled as she spoke and gestured with her other hand...

"Look... It's all up to you," she whispered. "After finals, I wouldn't mind seeing you again." She saw the surprise in his face. "Yeah... Terry, I enjoy being around you. Not just the bedroom. And yeah, I don't mind the age difference. I consider myself a strong girl and I can see myself out in public with you and not be bothered by it." She paused to let him consider her words. "Again, it's all up to you. I would seriously consider a friends with benefits relationship with you." Again, she saw the surprise in his face. "Let's say... a trial FWB. To see how it goes for the two of us. And to get this out of the way, I know you're rich and I'm not a gold digger. My parents are filthy rich and I plan on being wealthy in my own right. So I don't need your money. I truly enjoy your company. Outside and inside the bedroom."

"What about Maggie?"

"After finals are over, you'll tell her you and I struck up a friendship. And that both of us have agreed to see each other occasionally. Sure, she'll freak out because one of her friends and roommate is seeing her uncle, but it won't last long when she sees how happy you are. Of course, she'll suspect a sexual relationship because she knows me too well. Again, she'll get over it because you're happy. When she finds out, Mrs. Grayson will find out. You're a strong man, Terry. You can handle those two easily. That you're a strong man is why I'm attracted to you, along with your near impossible good looks. God, you're handsome."

"I suppose I'm surprised you're interested in me. Considering the age difference. I'm struggling with it... I have three children who are older than you."

Amy leaned in and kissed away his concern. "Doesn't bother me. Don't let it bother you. It's a friendship, Terry. Treat me as a good friend and everything will work itself out. For both of us."

He nodded.

"You're a very handsome man, Terry. Inside and out. You can have any woman you want if you'll let them get a little close to you. Consider this. I have no doubt Claire and Emily would explore a relationship with you, too. They have all but said so out loud in front of Maggie. They are just too shy to act on their feelings for you. Maggie, for one, is in the way because she's a friend, and I strongly suspect their inexperience with older men is holding them back. With a little encouragement from you, you might be surprised at their reaction."

Terry raised his eyebrows.

"Claire and Emily are proof you're hot, Terry. A silver fox." With that, she reached across him and snatched his phone from the lamp table next to the bed.

"Here, unlock it. I'm going to put my number in it. Call me if you want to explore a friends with benefits."

After she entered her phone number, she rose from bed and dressed in her green bikini. She invited him to rise from his bed and held him, pressing her breasts into his tummy. She took the back of his neck, stood on her toes, and pulled him into a romantic and arousing kiss. She dragged her fingers across his naked chest, abdomen, and arousal as a parting gift.

"It's up to you, Terry," she said, as she turned to leave his bedroom. "You decide. I've already made my decision and my feelings won't be hurt if you don't call."

Chapter 17

"Uncle Terry, thank you so much for the quiet and fun weekend," Maggie said, as she hugged her uncle's neck firmly.

"You're welcome, Maggie. I'll see you in two weeks for that internship in Kansas City. I'll call you."

He hugged her friends and received their thanks, too. Amy didn't say or doing anything overt, keeping their secret, a secret for now.

As the girls turned out of sight down the road, Terry realized it became quiet again. A little sadness entered his heart. Then, his phone rang.

"Hi, Dad."

"Jacob... It's always good to hear your voice, son. Ready for finals?" He was glad to hear his youngest child's voice. Jacob favored his mother.

"Yeah... First one's tomorrow... Calculus 2. The last one is on Monday next week. I'll be glad this semester is over and I can't wait to get home. Why didn't you tell me the first year of college is so hard." Terry heard Jacob chuckle on the other end of the line.

"Then, you would lose the college experience. I didn't tell your brothers or sister, either. They said the same thing to me after their freshman year."

"Dad, I was thinking I might want to return to Tech for summer school. So I can graduate early. Can we discuss it when I get home?"

"Yes we can. Be prepared to make a good sell," he chuckled.

"OK, I'll see you a week from today. You'll come to Lubbock to pick me up?"

"Yeah... Take an Uber or taxi to the FBO at the airport. I'm looking forward to seeing you, Jacob."

"Me, too, Dad."

Terry sighed when he ended the call. His children were growing up too fast. So were his grandchildren.

"Oh, God, Mary. I so miss you," he said out loud.

He wiped tears from his face as he walked slowly to the swimming pool. He reflected there were four young and pretty girls swimming here this weekend. He nodded his head in appreciation that they would come to see and visit him.

And...

Amy.

He certainly didn't expect her this weekend. He nodded to himself that she thought he was worthy of her time.

He let out a long sigh and began thinking about what he would do today. With that, Denise walked up.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Woods. I just finished riding the entire fence line. No repairs needed. I'll check on the cattle tomorrow morning, when it's cooler."

Terry smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Denise. I have some leftover soup and sandwiches in the house. The girls just left. Would you like some?"

"Sure... Thank you."

Chapter 18

Terry was driving his white Chevy Suburban to the Brenham airport. He had just cleaned the kitchen after lunch with Denise, and was going to check on the service he ordered for his Citation M2.

The M2... a six passenger business jet. Seven passengers, if the co-pilot seat is occupied. He had been flying for his venture capital/personal equity business since he was 25 and business jets since he was 34.

Amy...

Entered his thoughts.

He nodded his head in appreciation at the thought of her.

He couldn't have asked for a better lover after the death of Mary. She made him feel alive again. Amy was pretty. Very pretty. Admittedly, not as beautiful as his Mary, but she was a very, very close second.

Youthful... Sassy... Strong willed... Smart... Characteristics he admired in a woman.

"And her body," he mumbled out loud.

Dark and sexy tan, dark brown and seductive eyes, nearly black straight hair, full and feminine lips, wide hips quickly sloping upward into a narrow waist and feminine torso. Petite and feminine shoulders, arms, and neck.

Five feet two inches, 125 pounds. Petite... Not slender, but full. Curvy would be an excellent description. Her hips... slightly wider than her petite shoulders... noticeable... sexy... erotic.

High cheek bones. Cute and sexy smile. He paused. A unique, attractive, and pleasing smile, he thought. Sexy and seductive voice. He wondered if she had Mediterranean or Central American heritage due to her dark tan.

And those tits.

"Oh, God," he said out loud at the thought.

So feminine looking. He could only describe them as a feminine tear drop shape, with her nipples resting on top just above the downward curve of her breasts. Erotic.

He enjoyed licking, sucking and nibbling her breasts and brown nipples the second night they were together. Amy had a mini-orgasm while he played with her nipples. It surprised him. He'd never seen it before. And she certainly liked to have her nipples played with roughly... Nipped... pulled... twisted.

He blinked himself out of a raging hard on as he pulled into a parking space at Brenham Aviation Services, the FBO at the Brenham airport.

As he stepped out and closed the door of his Suburban, he paused. Leaning his hand and arm against the door. He blinked. He sighed.

He would call Amy, he decided, with a nod. A week from tomorrow when finals are over at SMU.

To see where it led.

Chapter 19

"Terry! You called! My heart skipped when I saw the caller ID!"

The excited squeal on the other end of the line caused him to smile... wide.

"I have thought of you often, Amy Masters," Terry offered. "You're certainly a woman I won't soon forget. You, Ma'am, have charmed your way into my life."

"Yass! I've thought of you often, Terry," she giggled. "Naughty thoughts." She drew out her last words.

"I've had one or two myself. I am calling you to discuss the friends part of your offer. The way I figure it, your friends with benefits offer, we must first become friends. I know very little about you and I'm interested in knowing more."

"Of course. When are you coming to Dallas to see me? Soon, I hope. I can't wait to see you," she chirped.

"I was thinking this Saturday and Sunday. I have business in Kansas City early next week. Maggie is coming with me and she will be working as an intern there for the summer."

"This weekend is perfect. Bring a business suit. I have a surprise for you on Saturday evening. This is going to be so much fun," she giggled. "Where will you be staying?"

"The Doubletree on Central."

"Perfect! It isn't far from where I live," Amy yelped. Then she whispered...

"I'm looking forward to tasting your lips again."

Chapter 20

Terry was standing outside the Lemmon Jet Center, an FBO at Dallas Love Field, waiting on Amy to arrive. She said she would pick him up. She told him to wear a business suit and that they were going somewhere special and fun, but, wouldn't say where. It was a surprise, she said. He had changed into his business suit inside the jet center. He checked his watch... 5:30 pm.

He was wearing a dark gray suit, white starched shirt, blue striped tie, and black dress shoes. He had a single luggage bag on rollers and a suit bag. He had his hair cut this morning in Brenham.

A few moments later, a bright red Chevy C8 Corvette came roaring up the drive way from his right. When it came to a halt, Amy leapt from the driver's seat squealing his name and smiling. He returned her cheerful smile.

"I'm so happy to see you," she yelped, as she threw herself into his arms. She grasped the back of his head and pulled him into a passionate kiss, offering a duel with her tongue. He wrapped his arms around her and accepted her challenge.