Love the Taste in the Morning

Story Info
Wife Decides to try some of his friends.
1.5k words
3.01
21.5k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

"I love the taste of cum in the morning," my lovely wife quipped as she held my friend's cock a few inches from her open mouth just after he'd ejaculated passed her lips and on her cheeks.

"And I love a woman who loves cock as much as you do," I said. "To see cum glistening off her chin after sucking off a husband's best friend before breakfast is a treat for the eyes," I said. She smiled as she held his recently spent cock in her hand, grinning, her mouth open and her tongue slightly out, his semen glistening on the skin of her chin. She moved his cock away from her mouth and I leaned in and kissed her, tasting the musky flavor of his cum.

"You taste so good," she said to him after our kiss, bringing his cock back to within inches of her mouth. She opened it and swiped some shiny stuff off the end of his cock.

I had just watched my best friend come in my wife's mouth and on her chin after she had pleasured him orally at the start of the day. We had just woke after spending the night together after the first time he had fucked her and I was able to watch from beside the bed. I had told him it was what she wanted, and that I fancied it too, and he had agreed to have sex with her in our bed as I watched. He hadn't asked why, he just listened and then nodded, smiled and kissed her, put his hand under her bare breast and laid her back on the bed.

Then she proceeded to undress him and help him into bed. She stretched out on her back, opened her legs, and took him deep in her pussy for the first time. When he came she held him in, let him empty in her, telling him she'd had her tubes tied and he didn't have to worry about making a baby. After they fucked I also watched them in a sixty-nine position as they each ate the other one until both came again and I nodded and smiled.

It was something we had done a few times before with a few other guys, friends and a stranger or two. She had decided she wanted some sex on the side a few months before and I eagerly agreed she should have her chance. We talked about it for a while, deciding on just who it should be with. When she picked one of my friends we got started planning our first encounter. Now it was happening and I was ecstatic.

For a while I watched them sleep, and then close to one in the morning I climbed in bed beside her and went to sleep holding her as she slept on her side facing Jake, her bare bottom next to my limp cock. When I woke up they were facing one another and she had his cock in her hand and was sucking on the tip, then licking the entire length before putting it back in her mouth to suck and lick. When he came she held him out from her mouth so I could see and caught each spurt on her face or in her mouth, smiling and cooing all the while like a satisfied diner after a wonderful meal.

After he had come on her face, she kissed the end of his cock and swiped the end with her tongue, savoring the sexual flavor of his semen, wiping it off her face with a finger and putting it in her mouth. Then she moved up close to him and shared the rest of the semen on her face with him as they kissed. I moved back so they could be together and he positioned his cock at her pussy and pushed into the soft crease of her vagina.

"Fuck her good, my friend," I said aloud. He simply nodded and began moving his hips toward her belly. He had fucked her the night before for the first time, and I had watched him do it, getting more pleasure from their coupling than I had even imagined. We had talked about her doing it with him, and she was reluctant at first, saying she wasn't that kind of person, but after I made my case many times about love and sex and what true fidelity really was, and how much we both cared for Jake, she began to soften. Finally, one night as we made love, she asked me if I still meant it, and wanted to know if I still wanted her to make love to him.

I said I did and she kissed me, confessed that she had thought a lot about it, and admitted that the idea was tempting. "I think you will enjoy it and be glad that you did," I said, "once you've done it and seen that giving him so much pleasure has been a real positive. It will bring the three of us closer and you will be glad you did it, glad you gave your pussy to a friend.

There were a couple of dry runs where she lost her nerve at the last minute and we stopped, but last night she was either so horny for him she couldn't resist or so sexually frustrated and turned on by the possibility that she lost all inhibitions and opened her legs for my friend without any hesitation. Once he fucked her that night she was a convert and had no problem with it from then on, spreading her legs for his penis for the rest of the night.

That night she let him come in her pussy and come in her mouth, and then clearly decided that she would be fucking my friend Jake for a very long time, probably for the rest of her life. In the morning she said the "taste of cum in the morning' line and I could clearly see she had progressed all the way to a wife who fucks someone else. I was absolutely sharing my wife with my good friend and there was no going back.

For whatever reason, I loved seeing my wife with his cock in her pussy and a satisfied look on her face. As I watched I thought back to the times she was having a problem with it, but it was clear that she no longer did. She had always liked Jake, but now it was certain that she accepted him as a lover not only as a friend.

In the morning, as I watched her suck him and swallow his cum, I felt a deep sense of satisfaction and warmth that made me understand how close I felt to them both. Did I feel any jealousy? Not in the slightest. What if she decided she wanted him more than me? Well, that was a risk, I supposed, but I had encouraged them and I knew if it happened that way I would have to accept it. If she loved him, then I had to be able to acknowledge that and handle it the best I could.

I watched them fuck and I smiled to myself. Thank you, Jake, I thought. I loved her and that meant I had no choice but to see it out and accept whatever came of her feelings for him. I thought it was very possible she could realize she loved him and not me, but the rewards seemed worth the chance. Seeing her enjoy him did give me lots of pleasure, maybe as much as it gave her, and that is what I realized it was all about. Except that I got pleasure from it as well, and that made me feel a love for her deeper than I'd ever felt before. If I cared enough to let her fuck someone else without conditions, then I loved her enough to accept the consequences.

"I'd like to stay with Jake tonight," she said, "without any distractions. I mean with just the two of us. Okay?" I told her it was fine and I would stay at his place while the two of them enjoyed their private time together. I said she could fuck him all she wanted without me being around to disturb her.

"Enjoy one another," I said. "And know I am enjoying you being able to have sex with him without having to think about me. Fuck yourselves silly," I said. "Enjoy his cock doing nice things to your pussy." I wanted once again to watch them fuck, but I thought I should give them time to be together alone, so they could do what they wanted without me around. I wanted him to fill her with his cum and be able to eat her pussy as he wished.

Her pussy not only belonged to me now, but to both of us, and I wanted him to be able to enjoy it freely and passionately. "Fuck her, my friend," I said, "like you've wanted to for so long."

It was two weeks later that she told me that she and Jake were considering moving in together. It hit me like a truck, but I also knew it might be coming. "I love you," I said, "enough to let you go."

"I know you do," she said, "and I also know I love Jake and I want to be with him."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers