Love Thy Neighbor 01

Story Info
A 'stranger' gives Balthazar what he's been looking for.
4.4k words
4.62
9.4k
10

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balthazar is Gabriel's brother from my other story, Twisted Desires. You don't need to read, but know that there will be a future story featuring all four of the guys.

Balthzar : 6 ft tall, athletic body, bright green eyes, dark brown hair.

***

Balthazar Aldridge was 45 years old and trapped in a loveless marriage, that was more of a business deal than an actual relationship. His parents had arranged for him to marry Olivia, the daughter of an oil tycoon, to strengthen their resources and solidify their political standing. He'd spent 25 years denying himself what he truly wanted and going along with whatever his parents told him to do. He wasn't so sure he could do that anymore. He knew his family's name and social reputation was on the line, but these days he couldn't think of a single reason as to why he gave a fuck about any of it.

He'd never admitted it to anyone, not even even his brother Gabriel - who was the only family that mattered to Gabriel - but Balthazar was gay. He knew it since he was 13 years old and all his classmates and friends talked about girls and how cute they were, while Balthazar thought boys were cuter than girls. His parents' reaction to Gabriel's coming out as gay - the screaming, the yelling, the slurs, the threats - was what made him keep his mouth shut and bury all those feelings deep inside him. He wasn't proud for letting them speak and behave to his brother like that, but Balthazar was afraid. And the one time he'd spoken against his parents, when they made Gabriel marry that bitch Beatrice, they made sure Balthazar regretted it.

Now, that he was in his mid-forties, Balthazar had come to the conclusion that he didn't want to have the life he did anymore. He wanted to divorce Olivia and go live his life free, doing all the things he was deprived of all those years.

A server asking him if he wanted to refill his champagne glass pulled Balthazar out of his thoughts and brought him back to the present to the tons of people gathered in one of the living rooms of his mansion.

Olivia had organized a party and had invited almost the entire state of California. Balthazar didn't remember the reason for the party and quite frankly he didn't care. He just wanted all these people to get the hell out of his house, so he could call his damned lawyer now that the resolution of finally divorcing his wife and freeing himself from a life full of lies had solidified.

"Not a big fan of parties, huh?" A deep, husky voice said from behind him. Balthazar had been standing in the archway connecting the luxurious living room with a smaller, less formal one, in order to avoid all the people who'd tried to suck his ass - not in the fun way - and engage him in meaningless small talk. He turned to look who had spoken to him and came face to face with the most beautiful man he had ever seen in his life. The man was tall, around 6'2 if Balthazar had to guess, and around his late 40s-early 50s with a heavily muscular body that seemed to want to break out of the confines of his suit, long blond hair tied in a man-bun with a few strands falling over the sides of his face, lush pink lips surrounded by a neatly trimmed beard and the most stunning arctic blue eyes Balthazar had ever seen.

Balthazar's throat had gone dry all of a sudden and he could feel his blood rushing south to his dick. He'd never had such an intense reaction to a man before. Yes, he'd been attracted to several men throughout his life, but never so instantly and wholly. He had to clear his throat a couple of times before he was able to speak without his voice sounding rusty. The unknown man smirked at him as if he knew the effect he had on Balthazar.

"Big crowds aren't really my thing," Balthazar got out, managing to sound unaffected by the intensity of the stranger's gaze and his stunningly handsome face.

The man nodded his head in agreement. "Neither am I," he said and the offered his hand to Balthazar for a handshake, "Tallahasee Huntington. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you before."

Balthazar reached out to shake the man's - Tallahasee's hand and tried not to shiver at the way Tallahasee said the word 'pleasure'. Balthazar wasn't sure if the innuendo was there or if it was just wishful thinking. His hand connected with Tallahasee's and before Balthazar could offer him his name, Tallahasee brought his hand to his luscious lips and placed a kiss on Balthazar's knuckles. Balthazar was barely able to contain a groan and his cock gave a small jerk at the feel of Tallahasee's tongue on his skin.

What the hell was that? Who kissed someone's hand with tongue? And more importantly why had he kissed Balthazar's hand in the first place?

"I know who you are," Tallahasee smiled at Balthazar, still clasping his hand. Balthazar didn't make a move to free himself. "I've seen you every morning when you go for a run." At Balthazar's puzzled look, Tallahasee clarified, "I live next door. Moved here a month ago."

"Ah. You're the new guy my wife has been talking about. She's planning on inviting you for a welcome-to-the-neighborhood dinner or something like that."

Tallahasee's thumb had started rubbing circles on Balthazar's wrist, their bodies had gravitated closer together so much so only an inch separated them and somehow they had moved on the other side of archway away from the great living room and all the people. All the servers from the catering service were busy tending to the guests and no one could see them now.

"I have no interest in your wife, but I suppose it would be rude to refuse the invitation...if she decides to have me over for dinner." Tallahasee cocked his head to the side. "Do you want me to come, Balthazar?"

Tallahasee's husky voice deepened a bit at the word 'come' and Balthazar was almost certain there was a double meaning behind it. He didn't know how to answer. Tallahasee couldn't possibly know that Balthazar was attracted to men, but it seemed that way. Or perhaps Balthazar was reading the situation wrong.

Before he could master up a reply, Tallahasee pressed his body fully against his and Balthazar could feel the steel rod of the other man's cock against his own. He was sure Tallahasee could feel how hard he was, but he didn't comment on it. He just leaned in closer and whispered in Balthazar's ear, "I would cum for you. However many times you wanted me to." Now, Balthazar was sure Tallahasee was talking about more than coming over for dinner. "Whenever you wanted me to. And I'd make sure you came too. Over and over and over again." Tallahasee punctuated his words by thrusting his hips forward and rubbing his dick against Balthazar's. Tallahasee groaned and Balthazar whimpered. He fucking whimpered. He was 45 for heaven's sake and now there he was whimpering like a little boy, because finally - fucking finally - he was being touched by a man in real life and not just his fantasies.

Tallahasee moved his hips again and Balthazar cursed, "Fuck". A wall separated them from a sea of people, but Balthazar couldn't find it in himself to care or worry about the consequences if anyone happened to see them. He couldn't even bring himself to think how Tallahasee had figured out Balthazar would be attracted to him or why he was so forward with him, hitting on him just minutes after meeting him for the first time.

It felt so good having another man's dick grinding into his own. So fucking good.

The only other time Balthazar had a sort of sexual encounter with a man was about two months ago, when he couldn't stand not knowing how it felt and only wishing to know. That was the beginning, the pivotal moment that led him to decide to finally say 'fuck everything else and start living for yourself'. It hadn't been a physical encounter, rather it was on the internet. But still. Balthazar only imagined how good the real deal would feel judging by the mind-numbing orgasm he'd had that day with a stranger on a forum.

Tallahasee released his hand and placed it on his chest, while his own hand grabbed hold of Balthazar's ass, encouraging him to move his hips. Balthazar did just that.

"That's it, sweetheart. Grind that hard dick against my cock," he pulled Balthazar's ear lobe into his mouth and suckled it. Balthazar wanted to moan as loud as he could at all the new sensations assaulting his body, but he knew he couldn't. Tallahasee seemed to know that and he chuckled in his ear before he said, "I know you want to scream. I want that too. But we have to be quiet, otherwise all your guests will know how much you crave dick."

Balthazar's body shuddered at the thought at dozens of people watching get off with another guy or sucking him or being fucked. "Shit, I'm gonna cum," he whispered and pulled Tallahasee closer to him by fisting his shirt and buried his face against Tallahasee's neck.

"Mhmmm, do you like thinking all these people might hear and see you?" Tallahasee asked as he increased the pace of his thrusts, rutting their clothed cocks faster and faster.

"Yes," Balthazar admitted. "I like it so much."

"That's so hot, sweetheart. I'd fuck you so hard in front of all of them. I'd take you over and and over again. Let them see how much you love cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Oh fuck yeah you would." Tallahasee's movements lost all rhythm as he was growing closer to the finish line. Balthazar was ready to cum too. "I'm ready to cum, sweetheart, and I want you to cum with me. Soak your underwear and your pants with your hot sperm while I do the same and think of me fucking you before all these rich assholes just a wall away," Tallahasee urged and Balthazar erupted.

"Fuck! I'm cumming. I'm cumming so fucking much," Balthazar silently cried against Tallahasee's neck as his cock spurted gallons cum filling his underwear.

Tallahasee groaned again, his whole body shaking as he too tried to cum as quietly as he could, biting down on Balthazar's ear to muffle the sounds escaping him.

A couple minutes passed, where they tried to catch their breath, before they pulled away from each other and tried to compose themselves. Well, Balthazar tried. Tallahasee seemed as impeccable as before.

Now, he stared Balthazar in the eye with such an intensity, Balthazar tried not squirm where he was standing. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. He'd just had a grinding session with a man just a few feet away from a room full of people. How could he be so reckless. Before panic set in, though, Tallahasee spoke again.

"Come by my place tomorrow night. 10 o'clock. I'll be waiting for you," he said and left Balthazar standing there dazed from one of the most amazing orgasms in his life and one of the most bizarre, but fascinating, first meetings of his life.

***

Balthazar had jerked his dick more times than he'd done before in all his 45 years of life. Okay, that was an exaggeration, but he did have jerk off a lot of times since last night. So much so he was afraid he might cause some sort of damage to his poor cock.

Before last night he didn't know he had that kind of stamina. Every time he played with his shaft he thought he wouldn't be able to get it up again, but all it took was for him to close his eyes and think about Tallahasee rubbing off against him and the words he'd whispered in his ear and Balthazar was ready to go again. And again and again and again.

Now the time was 9.30 and he was getting ready to go next door to Tallahasee's house. In the time he left his dick alone, Balthazar debated whether he should go over there or not. Eventually, his dick made the decision for him. It would be a huge shame if let his chance at experiencing everything Tallahasee might offer him go to waste.

Half an hour later, at precisely 10 o'clock, he was next door and ringing Tallahasee's doorbell. Balthazar hadn't know how he was supposed to be dressed, but he assumed casual would be best, so he'd simply put on a pair of black sweat pants and a black T-shirt.

A few seconds went by before Tallahasse opened the door and in those moments Balthazar's nerves decided to riot again, but the moment Balthazar saw Tallahasee all thoughts evaporated from his head. The only thing he was able to think was he wanted Tallahasee all over him. Inside him. In his mouth. In his hole.

He was wearing a pair of gray sweat pants, but unlike Balthazar he'd foregone the shirt and all his torso was exposed in all its manly muscular glory for Balthazar to feast his eyes on. God, he wanted to trace the divots of Tallahasee's muscles with his tongue and feel his slightly darker blond chest hair scraping against him, while Tallahasee was draped over him fucking his brains out.

"Come on in," Tallahasee said and moved to the side to let Balthazar inside his home, which was just as grand and luxurious as Balthazar's own house.

Tallahasee led Balthazar to the living room and stopped near a small table with various liquor bottles on it. "Would you like a drink? You seem a little bit nervous."

"Yeah, well, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened last night."

"Here, take this. It'll help." Tallahasee passed him a glass filled with a generous amount of whiskey. "I know I came on a little...too strong yesterday. But I just couldn't resist. You're so...delicious," he said and took a sip of his drink.

Balthazar had almost drowned his whole glass the moment Tallahasee gave it to him and as the warmth of the amber liquid spread in his body, he could feel his nerves slowly going away. "How did you know I'd be in to that? I mean I'm married. To a woman. So, how?"

Tallahasee eyed him for a couple of moments, seeming to contemplate whether to answer or not. "I'll tell you, but I want you to promise me you won't storm out of here."

"Why?" Now, Balthazar was suspicious as hell.

"Promise me and I'll tell you," Tallahasee insisted.

Maybe he was an idiot and should've left right away, because Tallahasee was behaving kind of iffy and Balthazar knew nothing about the man, but he only nodded.

"Do you remember what you were doing on a Thursday night a couple of months ago? A forum you joined and met a user named Orion69? With whom you had a very very private and lustful conversation that led you both to explosive orgasms?"

All color drained from Balthazar's face as Tallahasee spoke.

"That user was me," Tallahasee went on. "I was the one you admitted your most secret desires to and then proceeded to have internet sex with. When you logged off and never came back online, I decided I needed to track you down, because what you told me that night, what you confessed you wanted and the knowledge that you've never been with another man, made me want to make you mine." He took another sip of his whiskey, while Balthazar just stared at him wide-eyed. "I have an...affliction let's say, for lack of a better word. When I see something I want - in this case someone - I do whatever I have to do to get it. And I just couldn't let you go. You've consumed my mind since that night and, being a computer genius, it wasn't that difficult to locate you. Then I arranged to move here to be closer to you. I was still working on how best to approach you, watching go for a run every morning, when I saw you standing there last night away from the others, and I couldn't stay away any longer. I wanted you - still do - and now I get to have you." Tallahasee smiled as he finished.

Balthazar's heart was beating an erratic rhythm in his chest. "You stalked me?" his voice was barely above a whisper.

"Slightly," Tallahasee stated like it was no big deal and took a step closer to Balthazar. Balthazar took a step back and Tallahasee advanced again. This back and forth dance was repeated a couple of times until Balthazar's back hit the wall and he was trapped between it and Tallahasee's hard body.

"You..." He didn't have words. Nothing. He didn't know what to say. What he knew was that he should be running away from this house and the man who owned it, because if he was a stalker he might turn out to be something even worse. But Balthazar's brain was not working right, apparently, because as the shock from Tallahasee's revelation faded away, Balthazar felt weirdly...flattered. He liked the fact that he could make a man like Tallahasee obsessed with him. He liked it a whole lot and his dick liked it even more. "Fuck," was all he could say.

"Did I scare you?" Tallahasee inquired.

"No. Yeah. I don't know, I mean..." Balthazar trailed off, unable to form a complete sentence. His cock raging a war against his logic.

Tallahasee cast his eyes downward. "I didn't mean-" He didn't finish his sentence, instead he reached his hand and took hold of Balthazar's cock that was tenting his sweat pants, making Balthazar hiss. "Well, well, well. Look at that. I just basically told you I have an obsession with you and you got hard? Is that what happened?" Tallahasee smirked at Balthazar and tagged on his cock when he didn't answer him. "Tell me," he demanded.

"Yes," Balthazar admitted and thrust his dick in Tallahasee's grip.

"I knew you were perfect for me, baby. I knew you were meant to be mine." Tallahasee crashed his lips over Balthazar's and pushed his tongue into his mouth in a bruising kiss. Balthazar both whimpered and moaned at the feel of kissing a man for the first time and the feel of Tallahasee's beard against his clean-shaven face.

"Take your clothes off, then mine," said Tallahasee when he released Balthazar's lips and pulled back.

Balthazar did as he asked him and undressed them both in record time, savoring the sight of Tallahasee's hairy muscular body. His gaze snagged on the other man's hard, thick, long cock and big hairy balls and his mouth salivated.

Tallahasee followed Balthazar's gaze and he fisted his shaft. "You want this? You want a real man's dick, sweetheart?"

"Yes."

"Louder, baby. I didn't hear you."

Balthazar spoke up. "Yes, I want your dick so bad."

"Mhmm. That's better. You'll get it, but first let me get a taste of that virgin man cock. Being the first man to ever suck you makes me so hot, baby." Tallahasse dropped to his knees and Balthazar's heart was about to burst at having this mountain of a man on his knees in front of him. Tallahasee circled his cock with his hand and slowly jerked it once, twice, three times, watching the precum dribble out. "You're leaking so much, sweetheart. All the way down to your pretty, big balls." He caressed them and then squeezed, while encircling Balthazar's cockhead with his mouth and teasing his piss slit with his tongue. Balthazar let out a wail of moan, the pleasure already so intense he was ready to pass out. "Did you empty them today? Did you play with your cock?" Tallahasee asked.

"So many times." Balthazar panted as Tallahasee sucked him again into the wet heat of his mouth, bobbing his head and using the perfect amount of suction. "I thought of our cocks grinding together and I came so many times. Every time I thought about you my balls filled with more cum." Tallahasee took him to the back of his throat, his gag reflex non-existent, tagged and squeezed his ballsack again and Balthazar howled. "You're gonna make me cum. Fuck, I'm ready to shoot again for you."

Tallahasee pulled back and Balthazar whined. "Not yet, not like this. I have other plans for when you cum tonight, sweetheart." He got up from his knees, took Balthazar by the hand and led him to the couch. Tallahasee took a seat, spread his legs and jacked his cock lazily, while staring at a naked Balthazar standing in front of him. "Now it's your time to get on your knees for me." Balthazar obeyed and moved closer to Tallahasee's spread legs. "You're gonna jerk off your dick and gather your cum in palm, okay baby?" Balthazar didn't question him, he just nodded. "Such an obedient boy for me," Tallahasee cooned. "Spit in your palm, wrap it around that gorgeous cock, cup the other one in front of it and play with it until you unload everything you got." He did as Tallahasee instructed. "Tell me how you want to be fucked in a room full of people."

12