Love Thy Neighbor 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck." Balthazar shuddered at the thought. "I want everyone to watch me getting hammered by a big manly dick. Your big dig. I want people to know how much I love cock and I'm not the man everyone thinks I am."

"You want them to learn what a secret cock-hungry bitch you are?" Tallahasee asked as he continued to slowly stroke his shaft and play with one of his nipples.

"Fuck, yes. I want the whole world to know." Balthazar beat his meat harder and harder. "I want them to watch me as I cum buckets with your huge dick splitting my ass apart. I went them to hear me begging for your cum to fill me and I want them to watch me eat it straight out of my hole. Shit, Tallahasee. I'm gonna cum. I gonna fucking cum and I'll flood my hand."

"Cum for me, baby. Shoot that hot load and let me hear you scream."

Balthazar did just that. His cum erupted like a geyser from his cock, filling to the brim the cup he had formed with his other hand in front of his cock.

"What a perfect boy you are for me. Now, keep the cum in your hand and come suck me. I want you to lick my dick, my balls and my asshole. Then I want you to stuff your cum in me and eat it straight from my shitter. Will you do that for me?" Balthazar nodded eagerly, his half-deflated cock giving a twitch at what Tallahasee asked him do. He approached Tallahasee and licked a strip from the base to the tip of his cock and then sucked the head in his mouth. "That's it, my cock-hungry bitch. Taste your first cock. Take it in your hot mouth. Oh fuck, that's it. So fucking good. Spit on it and let it dribble down to my balls then spread it all over. Make them all shiny with your saliva." Balthazar pulled back, spit on Tallahasee's dick again and again and again, until it was swimming in his spit and then did as he requested, spreading the saliva all over his huge hairy balls, fondling them, stroking them and squeezing them. "Now, take them into your mouth and suckle them, baby. Just like that, yeah. Use your teeth, bite them gently. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. You're doing so good. Move on to my pucker, baby. Lick real good and put your juice inside me." As Balthazar moved to lick Tallahasee pink, crinkled ass that was too covered with a fine layer of hair, Tallahasee took his dick in hand and started jerking off, smacking it into Balthazar's face from time to time. Balthazar loved every second of it. After a few minutes of licking and sucking he scooped up some of his cum and started fingering it in Tallahasee's eager hole. His ass was so tight Balthazar thought it was gonna cut off the circulation on his finger. "Fingerfuck me with your jizz sweetheart. Shit, yeah," Tallahassee moaned. "Put it all in there and then suck it out. Let me feed you your own sperm. Holy fucking shit," he howled and almost bent in half when he felt Balthazar's mouth on his asshole again, sucking his own cum and gulping it into his mouth. "You look so hot right now, baby, with your lips around my asshole and drinking your spank straight out of my shitter. Fuck, put your tongue inside me. Put it in me, swirl it around and fuck me with it. Yes, my little cock slut, fucking yes, tongue fuck my ass until I nut. Holy shit. Here it comes, don't stop, don't stop. Look at me as I bust that nut with your tongue in my pucker. Ughhh, I'm cumming, uggghhh." Gallons of cum sprung out of Tallahasee's dick and formed a small lake on his stomach. "Lick it clean and keep it in your mouth," Tallahasee instructed Balthazar when he pulled away from his as, and gestured to his stomach. Balthazar straightened, still on his knees, and licked Tallahasee's cum, moaning at the salty flavor. He wanted to drink it down like he'd did with his own, but Tallahasee asked him to keep it in.

Tallahasee bent down, grabbed Balthazar from the jaw and kissed him, spearing his tongue inside and taking the cum into his own mouth. "Open up," he told Balthazar. Balathazar opened his mouth and let Tallahasee spit his jizz back into his mouth. "Now swallow, gobble it all down. There you go. My perfect cum slut." Tallahasee kissed him again, this time slower and more gentle and Balthazar all but melted it into the kiss. "I'm so glad I found you on that forum," Tallahasee whispered against his lips and pulled Balthazar into his lap in a hug.

As Balthazar cuddled up to Tallahasee, he thought he was the lucky one. He finally had what he wanted his whole life and he couldn't wait for more.

12