All Comments on 'Love Thy Neighbor'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great read!

Haven’t found your wonderful work in ages! Thank you for another story with very credible characters and action. I’d love to meet you, but I’m sure you value your privacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Always beautiful ...

It is always wonderful to have a new Ann Douglas story. This one is beautiful and rates among the best you have written. I just wish we didn't always have to wait so long between stories. Keep up the great work and we love you.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Real people, real situations...

...and that just about sums up your stories, Ann. Once again you've produced an entertaining tale which could as easily be someone's reminiscences as a work of fiction. One minor point: about half-way down the first page, Olivia becomes Abby for a couple of paragraphs and then back again (did you intend the character to be Abby and then change your mind?).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Worth waiting for, hope there will be more in 2019

evilsean1evilsean1about 5 years ago

Glad to see a new piece. Always excellent character work.

ChironomidChironomidabout 5 years ago
I still love you Ann Douglas!

I've been a fan of your work for over 20 years. Your characters and situations are very real and this reader can visualize everything from the streets they walk on, the apartments they live in, and let's not forget the hot sex! I'm hoping for more stories for a long time.

metroalmametroalmaabout 5 years ago
Thank God you're back.

I was worried. We hadn't seen anything from you in some time. No need to worry, better than ever.

And to Anonymous, the "best" Ann Douglas story is the one she tells about having dinner with 2 (I believe) young ladies at a resort and outing herself to them. One can only hope that some day a shared table brings you face to face with the one and only A.D.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 5 years ago
Nice to have you back

I love reading your short takes. You do a great job of sultly describing each character and making them real. I know you don’t do seconds but it would be fun to know where this beautiful friendship leads.

fishingrod48fishingrod48about 5 years ago
Brilliant

It's been a long time since I read your last story ... thank you, this is another of your very best reads

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 5 years ago

So so good. I Love Thy Neighbor. The story is well paced and the respectable way the women came together - refreshing. I have a feeling Olivia's rule of "I don't do relationships" is about to be challenged and I look forward to it, if Ann graces us with a continuation of this heartfelt story.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausabout 5 years ago
Beautifully told

Thanks.

Zach

DrizdartDrizdartabout 5 years ago
Variation ...

is the spice of life;

While the mechanics of the engagement don't do much for me, the slow, careful negotiation of a chance encounter into a much more significant one is a delightfully played scene. The characters maintain their introduced individual essences as they search for a bond between them. You handled that so well in your story -- providing hints along the way, growing in their explicit nature, and culminating in realizations.

Thanks ... stories like this are the cream of the Literotica experience,

CharmlesCharmlesabout 5 years ago
Its you!,, and only you!

I was just browsing and saw your name and that stopped my breath and increased my heart rate...if that's possible!

This is WONDERFUL! Olivia is so sensitive and the connection with Stephanie perfect! WOW! You really are fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oliver Twist....

Ann, you continue to write with depth to your characters, interesting plots (whether a shorter story or a long one) and believable sexy encounters. Taking a page from Oliver Twist..."more stories please!". You're one of my favorites; even if real life gets in the way forcing you to take time off from writing now and then, please KEEP writing for us fans when you can. : )

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Another

Great story written by a very good author. You know how to tell one properly with just enough sex to go along with real life. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Follow up...?

Please, please, please write a follow up on this! I'm loving where this story is heading, fantastically written <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beautiful

again another awesome story , one - once again - i wish wouldn't end . again i'm eager to read more of your wonderful writing . thank you so much sarah .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My sweet Ann, missed you

I'll be your Stephanie, my sweet Ann !

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasabout 5 years agoAuthor
Abby?

As was noted above, I did goof with calling Oliva, Abby on 2 occasions in the story. I've already submitted a corrected copy. Many times when I'm writing, the story in my head when I start is not the one there when I finish. Characters can change dramatically, and when they do, I ofttimes give them a new name in order to differentiate the versions in my head. In fact, Oliva was, at different times, Abigail (Abby), then Victoria. So, when I changed Abigail to Victoria, very early in the story, I missed the "Abby"s. The fault was mine and not any of the oh so kind friends who take the time to proofread my work.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 5 years ago
More

You seem to get better with each story. Also I love your technique. It's so refreshing not to run into poor sentence structure and words used in the wrong way. Ran into manor used as manner the other day and it just blew the whole story. Keep up the great work.

blueyes4ublueyes4uabout 5 years ago

Really well written,as usual..i love your writing n the stories.Keep up the great writing..I miss it..

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 5 years ago

Another fantastic piece.

slfoxxslfoxxabout 5 years ago
Thank you

A very, very enjoyable read. Building the characters with the right number of peripheral characters was nicely done and suggested a reality we all have. Also the pacing of the story to the sexual release was right on.

I am looking forward to sussing out previous stories.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A wonderful story!

Very yummy! And of course very well done... I would hope you follow this up with another chapter to see where they go together. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really liked it

The situation was very real, and very believable.

The sex was hot and convincing.

And even a hint of a "what might be next on their relationship", which is unusual for an ann douglas story.

Well done!

Thank you for the investment of time and talent.

LaineyTalesLaineyTalesabout 5 years ago
Thank you

It is always a real pleasure to read one your stories. They are so wonderfully written and always paint a vivid picture in my mind. The story is something more than just sex, in fact the entree to the main event is just as exciting. Thank you.

semicharmedlycansemicharmedlycanabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I was very excited to see that you had written another piece and you must certainly didn't disappoint! I loved everything about this story!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
That was a really good story

I got spoiled when you posted your back catalogue of stories and got a new one every week for over a year. Now I really look forward to reading the next story you post. This was worth the wait. Believable characters in a realistic situation well told. I wonder how far and how long their relationship lasts. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Your Stories

Like so many others I love your stories and am glad to see you back again. You spoiled us last year with that catalog of older stuff. I liked this story because of the slow but not too slow build up; the setting of being neighbors which allows for all kinds of my own fantasies with my neighbors and the age difference was a nice twist. Great amount of sexual action too is always appreciated.

Franglais83Franglais83about 5 years ago
Great seduction

Written with sensitivity almost as if you’ve been in both situations in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Age is not a barrier

Really enjoy your stories, very well written. The sex in this one was some of your hottest scenes that I’ve read of yours recently. But one bugbear I have in your stories is the constant ‘older woman/ younger woman’ references. It really detracts from the story. You can mention it in the beginning but if two people / characters are attracted to each other, the age difference melts away in their eyes. People don’t speak like that in real life conversation. We just use names and it would be nice if the constant age difference references didn’t become an unnecessary jarring barrier to fully enjoying your excellent well paced writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wonderful

love your timing the long slow credible build to intense explorations hot hot hot

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooabout 5 years ago
This story deserves a part 2

The Old/younger thing I like though as mentioned above, don't overdo reminding us. Where I think this could go is in bringing in other inhabitants of the apartments and the interconnections of their lives; even a bit of further turning, including the nosey old biddy across the hall! The friends of the Auntie could be a fun addition too, especially if on return it becomes clear Auntie is game too. Thanks for writing stories that build to the sex and so build their eroticism rather than wham bam and thank you mam.

VicCountryVicCountryabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Great story Ann, kept me interested all the way through. Well written and great sex.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 5 years ago
Another great one Ann!

And I'm not sure how I missed this story before, but it was excellent! Thanks for sharing it with us!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Well done Ann!

I've got a thousand things I need to do today but just had to check out another of you wonderful stories. I liked how the story progressed and the two women were able to enjoy each other without degradation or humiliation. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome!

I think you should write a 2nd chapter to this. I think you left it open to that when Olivia said I think this is the start of Beautiful Friendship. ( from an avid reader of literoctica Marcus Horton)

artey94551artey94551over 3 years ago

So sensual still dizzy 🥴 loved it nice detale , wish it was longer.

Fantastic Thank You.

SexecclecticSexecclecticalmost 3 years ago

It’s amazing how good of a writer Ann Douglas is. This kind of writing is hard to come by on Literotica. Sensuous and genuine

XXXpertiseXXXpertiseover 2 years ago

The buildup was written beautifully, the level of detail was just delicious

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

This is another very hot story. You let the sexual tension build! The strapon sex you describe is very accurate! I know! Although I didn't pass out I did experience about half an hour of after shocks (mini orgasms) then I fell asleep. Now Doggy style has become my favorite position with my lover! You are an amazing writer!

All the best,

Kathy

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

So well written. Not only is this a hot story, but your grasp of the English language makes it even more enjoyable. ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent as usual. Same shortish format but always something a bit different, even in the sex scenes. Thanks from someone who only discovered you recently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...