Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"Was it what you thought it would be?" Olivia asked.

"It was ... intense," Stephanie replied.

"I thought so too," the older woman smiled.

Stephanie returned her smile.

"Is there anything else that you've thought about with another woman?" Olivia asked. "I'm just curious."

Stephanie didn't answer, but her thoughts flashed back to the night she had watched Gail and Elle.

"Maybe that was a question too far," Olivia noted as she turned her attention back to the laptop and hit a few keys. "Let me send these to the printer. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes."

As the high-speed printer hummed to life, Stephanie asked Olivia if she could ask a question, explaining that she was asking beforehand because it was sort of a personal question.

"My life is pretty much an open book," Olivia said, "so ask away."

"Are you a lesbian?" Stephanie asked.

"I would've thought I'd made it pretty clear than I am," Olivia laughed. "Was that really your question?"

"No, but I've been wrong about something like that before and I wanted to be sure first," Stephanie replied.

"Well, now you are, so ask away," Olivia repeated.

"Have you been trying to seduce me?" Stephanie asked.

"Oh my, that is certainly a good question," Olivia said, her observation delaying a response. "Do you think I've been trying to seduce you?"

"I guess I do," Stephanie answered.

"Really?" Olivia asked, curiosity in her tone. "And when did you first start to think that?"

Stephanie had to consider the question for a few seconds, then replied that she first began to wonder about it when Olivia had poured the second glass of wine.

"That was over an hour ago," Olivia pointed out.

"So?" Stephanie said, her expression saying she didn't see the relevance of the time frame.

"Did it bother you that I might be trying to seduce you?" Olivia asked, ignoring for the moment, the relevance Stephanie had missed.

"I don't understand," Stephanie replied.

"I asked if it bothered you when you began to wonder if I was trying to seduce you," Olivia repeated. "I ask because, if the idea did, why did you stay? I mean, you could've thanked me for the drink and tour at any time and simply gone home. After all, it's not like I was keeping you here against your will."

Stephanie didn't reply verbally, but again her expression reflected her thinking -- that the idea of leaving really never occurred to her.

"In fact, I can't help but think that the reason you didn't leave," Olivia offered, "is that you were actually hoping that I would seduce you."

That gave Stephanie pause, the comment seeming too implausible to be true. But, in asking herself the question a dozen times in as many breaths, she came up with almost a different answer each time.

"I ... I don't know," she said, instantly changed her reply to, "I'm not sure."

"Oh, I think you are," Olivia countered.

Stephanie asked herself the question once more, and this time the answer came back much more definite.

"I guess I was," Stephanie admitted.

"Finally, truth," Olivia said.

"Truth," Stephanie repeated under her breath, surprised at how good the word made her feel.

"Now, to answer your original question," Olivia said as she lifted the photographs off the printer and slipped them into a large oversized manila envelope, "no, I wasn't trying to seduce you. Were you?"

The answer shocked Stephanie; she had been so sure.

"I don't believe in seduction," Olivia added, "at least not seduction in the sense of trying to entice someone into doing something they didn't want to do."

It took Stephanie a few moments to digest that, then it hit her what Olivia was actually saying.

"But what if it was something that I did want to do?" she asked.

"That, my dear, would of course change things," Olivia smiled warmly.

"So, if I wanted to, we could..." she said, her words trailing off as she considered what she was saying.

"We certainly could," Olivia replied, "but before you decide, I would like to point out one more thing. I already said I don't do relationships, but I also should mention that, in bed at least, I'm rather aggressive, even dominating at times. Just so you know what you might be getting yourself into."

If Olivia expected Stephanie to be intimidated by the admission, she was going to be disappointed for the opposite proved true. Inadvertently, she had found the key to the younger woman's most secret fantasies. Her reply came not in words, but with her broadest smile of the evening. One that loudly proclaimed she was Olivia's for the taking.

-=-=-=-

Taking Stephanie by the hand, Olivia led her back down the hall and into the bedroom where, after sharing a soft kiss, they both removed their footwear. Stephanie then climbed onto the center of the large bed, followed by Olivia, who slipped her left arm around the younger woman. At the same time, she slid her right hand up alongside Stephanie's leg, moving all the way up to her breast, squeezing it softly. Stephanie responded by tilting her head back far enough to meet Olivia's lips, this kiss a duplicate of the one shared in the studio.

A second kiss followed, one more intense, a pattern that followed with the third, fourth and beyond. Stephanie felt a growing hunger as she repeatedly sought out the sweetness of Olivia's mouth, drawing out all the passion found within.

"You really have a beautiful body," Olivia said as she moved her hand from Stephanie's breast, sliding it downward and, after pulling up her skirt, laid it against her thin panties, "and look at that, you're already quite wet."

Stephanie acknowledged that fact with a quiet moan as Olivia ran her hand back and forth across the damp material. A cry that grew more urgent as the blonde's fingers found her clit and applied pressure against it. Once more their mouths met, this time with tongues even more deeply intertwined as they slowly swayed back and forth.

Olivia's skillful touch filled Stephanie with waves of delight and anticipation, echoes that reverberated throughout her body. Forerunners of the joys yet to come.

After a final kiss, Olivia reached out with her free hand and pulled down the top of Stephanie's blouse, exposing the small breasts beneath. Since her compact mounds didn't need support, the twenty-two-year-old rarely wore a bra.

"Such pretty nipples," Olivia said as she took in the firm, dark brown tips, but only for as long as it took her mouth to close around the closest one, even as her free hand closed around the other.

"Oh yes," Stephanie panted as she felt the wetness of Olivia's mouth wrap around her nipple, her tongue curving around what had always been one of the most sensitive parts of her body.

With practiced skill, Olivia alternated between Stephanie's breasts, bringing pleasure with both her hand and mouth -- a rising tide that washed across her with growing strength. Simultaneously, she again ran a hand down to between the brunette's legs, this time sliding it under the waistband of her panties in search of the treasure within.

A prize she quickly found as, after running her fingertips against Stephanie's saturated sex, she slipped first one, then two and finally three, deep inside her. Finger fucking her with determination, it took only the briefest of moments to cover them with the nectar of her excitement.

"So good, so fuckin' good," Stephanie echoed as the memory of Gail and Ella again flashed through her mind and how much she had wished back then that she had been in one of their places.

But that was the past, and this was now, and she was in their places. More so, she was there with a woman more experienced than the two of them combined. Putting those now distant memories behind her, she promised herself she would take every pleasure Olivia offered.

Olivia shifted her body, withdrawing her hand from within Stephanie and her mouth from her breast. Again, she recaptured Stephanie's mouth, drawing her in deeply before slowly, passionately, working her way down the length of her neck. At the same time, Stephanie pulled the hem of Olivia's shirt from inside her slacks, then brought that same hand to the blouse's line of buttons and began to try and work them loose. An attempt only partially successful as her other arm was still pinned by the blonde's body.

"Just rip the damned things off," Olivia called out as she noted her difficulty. "It's an old shirt anyway."

Stephanie had thought just the opposite, but wasn't about to argue the point as she pulled hard on the material, sending a flurry of buttons scattering in all directions. As Olivia's blouse fell open, Stephanie's eyes focused appreciatively at the sturdy pink bra that tightly held the older woman's prodigious chest in check.

Her own hands free, Olivia slipped the now torn top down her arms and off her back. Then, she reached behind it where, with a long-practiced motion, undid the clasp of her bra, letting that fall from her as well. The bountiful breasts that filled Stephanie's vision were, without doubt, the most spectacular she had ever seen, far outclassing the ones she had covertly viewed in locker rooms over the years. Even Olivia's bright pink areolas were twice the size of hers.

It was a comparison she didn't have much time to consider as Olivia surged forward and, grabbing the back of Stephanie's head, pressed her face deep into the valley between her large mounds. The brunette barely had time to take a breath before she felt Olivia's body shift, the warmth of the soft flesh against her mouth replaced by the hardness of a nipple as it pressed between her lips.

Stephanie willingly opened her mouth to receive it, drawing as much of Olivia's breast into her mouth as she could. A few times before, she had playfully used her tongue and mouth on male lovers, but she had never felt a connection through it until now. There was an excitement she couldn't have imagined before, one amplified by Olivia's forceful demands.

"Suck them, baby," she ordered, her hands wrapped around the back of Stephanie's head. "Suck those beautiful tits that you've been admiring all evening."

And suck them she did, emulating as best she could the way Olivia had worked on hers a brief time before. She suckled, kissed, licked and squeezed the plump mound with reckless abandon, duplicating her actions on its sister when Olivia again shifted. Along with the warmth of the older woman's body, Stephanie could also feel the excitement within it, one she couldn't help but share.

Olivia gave Stephanie time to take her fill, then moved on to the next lesson. Taking hold of the crumpled blouse around the younger woman's waist, Stephanie pulled it up and over the brunette's head, tossing it onto the floor amidst the other scattered clothing. Next, her attention went to the dark blue skirt that had been beneath it, working the zipper until it was loose enough to slide down and off. All that left was Stephanie's now heavily soaked underpants, a final obstacle that offered little resistance as, taking hold of the seams, Olivia tore them right off.

The treasure now revealed, Olivia took a long pause to study the tightly trimmed mound. A thin circlet of dark brown framed a patch of bright pink, an inviting flower that sent a thrill of expectation through her. One rightly fueled by the knowledge that she was going where no woman had gone before.

Placing an outstretched palm over Stephanie's mound, Olivia gently slipped her thumb inside, slowly gliding it up to her clitoris. Rubbing it carefully, she caused Stephanie to softly moan, a cry that increased in volume with the pressure of the blonde's touch. Stephanie also began to gyrate side to side, her enjoyment of Olivia's actions reflected on her face.

"You like that, don't you?" Olivia asked, knowing full well the question was merely rhetorical. "Not like it is with boys who can barely find their way down there, is it?"

Stephanie didn't want to admit it, but Olivia had hit on a truism that she herself had been coming to realize. As hard as some of those guys had tried, they couldn't compare with someone who not only knew exactly where the equipment was, but knew how it felt when you operated it.

Once, twice, and then a third time, Olivia brought Stephanie to the edge of orgasm, only to dial it back at the last moment. It was an almost exquisite torture, one that felt much too good to complain about.

Removing her hand after the third ascent, Olivia brought it up to Stephanie's face and, pressing her thumb against her lips, parted them until it found its way inside. The sweetness of the gift took the young brunette by surprise, but she quickly recovered and proceeded to suck it clean.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" Olivia asked as she slid her thumb in and out.

"Not like that," Stephanie replied as Olivia removed her thumb entirely, remembering a few times when she'd sucked a cock clean after it had been inside of her.

"Well, I just wanted you to have a small taste, " Olivia smiled, "just so you have something to compare it against later."

Before Stephanie could sort that out, Olivia banished the thought from her mind as, again dropping back down between the young woman's legs, she pressed her mouth against her pussy and slipped in her tongue where her fingers had previously frolicked.

"Oh my God!" Stephanie gasped as the touch of Olivia's tongue against her clit went through her like a spark of electricity.

The axiom about knowing where all the parts were now proved itself even more true as Olivia darted her tongue to and fro, probing deep as she sought out Stephanie's most secret and sensitive places, and in discovering them, filled her body with indescribable joy. Stephanie felt like she was floating on a cloud of velvet as invisible fingers danced across her flesh. The fire inside her had started with a single spark, but soon enough blossomed into an inferno, one that continued to grow unchecked.

Stephanie's body rocked with turbulent abandon, trembling on the edge of infinity for an indeterminable time, until without further warning, it exploded in orgasmic fury. Waves of rapture ripped through her as she cried out in triumph, savoring a bliss unlike any she had ever known. An ecstasy that, having now experienced it, would never again allow her to settle for less.

-=-=-=-

It took considerable time for her to regain her strength and composure, but thankfully, Olivia seemed willing to wait until she did so. Laying pressed up against her, the still half naked blonde merely let the long minutes pass, spending the time gently stroking Stephanie with her fingers, alternating that touch with the equally soft press of her lips.

"Think you'd like to try that?" Olivia asked some time later, lifting herself up into a sitting position as she faced Stephanie.

"I don't think I could ever do that as good as you," Stephanie replied as she assumed a similar stance.

"Okay, if you don't want to try, we ...." Olivia started to say.

"I didn't say that," Stephanie interrupted. "I just said that I didn't think I could do it as good."

"You won't know until you try," Olivia smiled invitingly.

With that, she slid off the side of the bed, rising to her feet where she undid her slacks and let them drop down to the floor. She then slipped her thumbs inside her plain white panties and pushed them down as well, stepping out of both afterwards.

Now totally nude, Olivia gave Stephanie a chance to take in her not unimpressive form. Nearly twice her age, the photographer was in better shape than half the girls the brunette had gone to school with. Her physique was very well defined, with little excess visible. Even her breasts, large as they were, still held most of the resilience they had in youth. Between her legs, a carefully trimmed inverted triangle shaped tuff of matching hair rested above an otherwise bare pussy -- proving Olivia was indeed a natural blonde.

"So, what's it going to be, love?" Olivia asked.

"Never could resist a challenge," Stephanie replied, feeling a rush of anticipation race through her.

"I kind of thought you might feel that way," Olivia smiled as she climbed back onto the bed.

Laying her head against the pillows, Olivia stretched out along the length of the bed with one hand resting between her breasts and the other against her pubic mound. Stephanie watched with anticipation as both hands began to gently stroke each area, an invitation that mere words couldn't match.

Stephanie moved into the empty space alongside Olivia and replaced the older woman's upper hand with both of her own. She fondled the underside of each breast, massaging the heavy mounds as she worked her way across them, shifting the focus of her attention to the pert nipples rigidly standing at attention. Leaning inward to share yet another kiss, Stephanie continued down across Olivia's chest, taking care to spend at least a few moments with each tantalizing sphere.

From there she moved even further down Olivia's body, crossing her waist to reach her goal. A prize the older blonde had removed her hand from to give an unobstructed view. One that gave Stephanie momentary pause, never having seen this part of another woman before, at least not from this close of a distance.

Cautiously, Stephanie reached out with an extended finger and gently ran it across the breadth of Olivia's sex, pressing it inward just hard enough to penetrate the fold and feel the pink walls within wrap around it. The feeling was both familiar and strange at the same time, which she found arousing. Slowly, she extended her finger further in, sliding it back and forth a few times before withdrawing it completely.

A smile filled Olivia's face as she watched the younger woman, remembering when she had first been in her position. There was no need to rush her, she would get to what was important soon enough. This was a moment to be appreciated.

Strangely enough, a scene from an old cable television show that Stephanie saw repeated on streaming suddenly came to mind. It did, she recalled, have at least some relevance to her situation, as in it a lesbian explained to one of the stars that, unless she was going to eat pussy, she wasn't a dyke.

'I don't know if this will make me a dyke,' Stephanie thought as she leaned in to replace her finger with the tip of her tongue, 'but it will certainly get me at least halfway there.'

Olivia felt a surge of elation as she felt Stephanie's tongue slide into her, working its way into the depths of her sex, then moving upward until it found its way to her clitoris. Once Stephanie had moved forward, she had done so without hesitation, something the more experienced woman knew wasn't the case with many neophytes.

It wasn't long before Stephanie was licking away with urgent abandon, savoring the growing sweetness that filled her mouth, one that made her crave even more. Concentrating her mouth on the apex of Olivia's pussy, Stephanie added two fingers to the mix, pumping them in and out of the blonde with increasing speed. Her technique might have been unrefined, but it was the result that mattered and, from the moans that filled the air, Stephanie knew she was on the right track.

With Stephanie doing just fine on her own, Olivia cradled her own breasts in her hands, massaging them forcibly as she rocked back and forth, tremors of bliss washing over her body. The girl between her legs was a natural, she realized, filled with an unabashed desire to bring her lover pleasure. A goal that was surprisingly closer than she could've realized.

"Oh yeah, baby, just like that, keep going just like that," Olivia moaned as Stephanie wrapped her hands around her thighs and pressed her face even harder against the blonde's pussy.

Alternating between her tongue and fingers, Stephanie continued to drive Olivia wild with resounding surges of satisfaction. It seemed impossible to believe that even the thought of something like this had been alien to her only a few hours before, yet here she was, going full throttle.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers