Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"Fuck me, fuck me with your tongue," Olivia cried out, still unable to believe how easily the inexperienced girl had brought her to the edge of orgasm.

A threshold that she crossed only a few minutes later as her body, already quaking with anticipation, climaxed in frenzied convulsions. An explosive release that few lovers had previously matched.

"Dear God, that was amazing," Olivia said once her body stopped trembling.

"Then I did good?" Stephanie asked, genuine uncertainty in her voice.

"Honey, you did so much more than good." Olivia replied. "Getting a guy off, even your first time, that's simplicity itself. What you just did, that was just unbelievable."

Her face one big smile, Stephanie climbed over Olivia's body to kiss her, her face still smeared with the remnants of the blonde's climax. One kiss turned into a dozen, as the younger woman expressed her appreciation for the world that had just been opened for her.

They laid there entwined in each other's arms, bodies pressed tightly together. Olivia glanced at the clock on the night table, had they really only been at it a little more than an hour?

"Are you tired?" she asked Stephanie.

"Actually, I feel anything but," she replied. "My body feels so, so energized."

"Then perhaps we can try something else that I think you might like?" Olivia said, slipping out of Stephanie's arms and then off the bed.

The motion surprised Stephanie, but before she could ask Olivia what she had in mind, the older woman asked what really seemed a strange question -- especially in light of what they had just shared.

"You said earlier that you were originally going to spend the evening with Jason, right?"

Stephanie said she was.

"And I'm guessing you were going to fuck him, weren't you?" Olivia further asked.

Stephanie didn't answer, even though she knew that had been a distinct possibility, especially since it had been a pretty stressful week.

"I'm also guessing, that a since a girl like you could have any guy she wanted, that Jason has a pretty nice cock," Olivia added, totally confusing Stephanie as to where this was going.

Much to Stephanie's own surprise, she actually answered yes to the second question.

"Well, it just so happens, I have a pretty nice cock too," Olivia smiled as she turned back around and held up a leather harness that held a very realistic rubber cock, that she'd removed from the bottom drawer of the night table. "So, if you're still in the mood to be fucked ..."

Stephanie's first reaction had been, 'God, that thing is bigger than Jason,' but that was immediately followed by, 'I could never resist a challenge.'

She answered with an enthusiastic yes.

-=-=-=-

Stephanie watched in fascination as Olivia slid one leg through the harness, then worked the loose strap around the other, after which she drew the buckle tight to lock it against her body. She'd used vibrators before, in fact she had one in her bedroom four floors below, but this was way beyond that. A rush of anticipation filled her as Olivia climbed onto the bed, one tempered by just a touch of trepidation.

"Nervous?" Olivia asked, having caught a reflation of the emotion in her eyes.

"A little," Stephanie admitted.

"There's no need to be," Olivia smiled, "just lay back and relax."

Stephanie smiled and tried to do just that, with little success.

"Maybe this is a bit too much for you," Olivia suggested.

"No, I want to do this," Stephanie insisted.

"I'll you what," Olivia said after a moment's thought, "why don't you masturbate for me, put on a little show? Not only will it help you relax, it'll also help you make it all the more comfortable."

Olivia had been sure that, given the girl's recent climax, Stephanie could take her cock's length and girth without any physical problem. But it wouldn't hurt to let her convince herself of that as well.

The hint of concern faded from Stephanie's eyes as one hand ran across her breasts, massaging her soft mounds, paying diligent attention to her perky nipples as it passed over them. It was followed by her other hand moments later as it slid across her stomach and down to between her legs where her fingers proceeded to perform a most familiar dance. One she had first learned in her early teens and only improved in the years since.

It didn't take long for the expected reactions to present themselves. Her breathing began to quicken and pleasing ripples radiated across her naked form. Her eyes closed as she savored the familiar sensations, any thought other than joy fading away.

"I think you're ready now, don't you?" Olivia asked, the sudden intrusion of her voice causing Stephanie's eyes to suddenly snap back open.

It took a second to focus on what the older blonde had said, but once she did, Stephanie smiled and nodded in agreement, bringing both arms upward towards her head and slightly parting her legs even further.

Olivia reached down with her own hand, gently running her fingers across Stephanie's once more wet pussy, a smile filling her face as she did so. Then she wrapped her other hand around the base of her faux cock and placed its head at the folds, pressing forward just enough to part them as she began to enter past them.

Stephanie gasped, more in surprise than discomfort. In fact, the not unexpected entry actually felt rather nice. More so as Olivia pressed onward and slipped fully half her length inside the smaller woman. She waited a few seconds, then slowly drew back, leaving only a quarter length still inside. Then it was forward again, this time just a little further than the first time.

And so, it went, with the speed and depth increasing with each entry until finally Stephanie had Olivia's full length deep inside her. She then shifted her body back and forth a bit, just enough to be sure she was comfortable with it, a question Stephanie answered with an affirmative nod.

A sign Olivia didn't miss as, taking hold of both of Stephanie's legs and pulling them closer, the well-built woman began to fuck her in earnest. It didn't take long for her to develop a good rhythm, one the young brunette was clearly enjoying. Stephanie had both arms bent up alongside her head, almost in a sign of surrender, as Olivia thrust into her again and again. The older woman's large breasts heaved back and forth as she moved, her nipples burning with excitement.

Stephanie's rising moans of satisfaction filled the room as Olivia quickened her pace even more. Grabbing the smaller woman's ass, Olivia lifted her bottom off the bed, allowing her to penetrate even deeper as Stephanie arched her quivering body back, crying out for more. She reached down with her right hand and again began to rub her fingers against Stephanie's pussy, adding to the raging fires of desire inside her.

Harder, faster, Olivia fucked the woman beneath her with an intensity that the smaller brunette had never before experienced. She leaned forward and again reclaimed Stephanie's mouth, kissing her passionately. Stephanie responded in kind, her hands pressing hard against the older woman's breasts, fingers tightly squeezing their nipples.

With motions fast and frantic, they moved together in near perfect harmony. Tiny rivers of sweat ran down their bodies as hearts raced uncontrollably, coupled with breaths that now came in short, uneven gasps. It was as near a perfect moment as either of them could've imagined.

But near perfect wasn't enough for Olivia as, after having replacing Stephanie's hand on her pussy with her own, she unexpectedly slowed to a fraction of her former intensity. Three final strokes, each slower and more deliberate that the one before, followed, then she backed out of Stephanie completely.

There was no time for Stephanie to ask what she was doing as, in a surge of strength, Olivia turned her over onto her stomach and, reaching down between her legs, pulled her upward until she was now on her knees. Then, without hesitation, she again took hold of her cock, with both hands this time, and slipped back inside of her -- this time in a single hard thrust.

Laying her hands against Stephanie's thighs, Olivia began to grind their bodies together. Quickly she recovered her previous rhythm as a new torrent of thunderous passions ripped through the smaller woman. Stephanie had never felt anything like it, it was beyond words and the more Olivia buried herself inside of her, the more Stephanie craved.

Nothing else mattered, only the climax she could feel, teetering on the edge of the precipice. A goal that Olivia shared, again lifting Stephanie off the bed with the force of her repeated penetrations. Tears of joy covered the younger woman's face as she buried it in the large, oversized pillow, coupled with inarticulate moans as she rode waves of pure satisfaction.

Then, with little warning, her entire body exploded in soul-shattering intensity. There wasn't a single part of her that didn't feel the effects of her orgasm, one that seemed to go on for longer that she had ever imagined one could. A climax that left her more exhausted than she ever remembered being. It had been both draining and joyous.

In what had to be the last surprise of the evening, Stephanie actually passed out from the force of her climax -- another first for her. So she didn't feel Olivia slowly pull out of her and, after checking to be sure that the younger woman was still breathing, went off to the bathroom to clean herself off. When she returned a short time later, she carried a washcloth and bowl of warm water to clean Stephanie as well. That done, she curled up alongside the younger woman and, wrapping her arms around her, also dozed off.

-=-=-=-

The morning sun had just begun to fill the room when Stephanie finally opened her eyes. It took a few seconds for her to realize that not only was she naked, but she wasn't alone. Then, all at once, she recalled the events of the night before and smiled broadly.

"Good morning, love," Olivia said. She seemed to have already been wide awake and only waiting for Stephanie to become so as well, said.

"Good morning," Stephanie echoed, leaving out the endearment as she slipped far enough out of the older woman's embrace to turn around and face her.

The two looked at each other, broad grins on each of their faces. Try as she could, Stephanie didn't know what to say.

"What time is it?" she finally asked.

"Oh, about seven ten," Olivia replied, asking in return. "How do you feel?"

"I feel ..." Stephanie started, pausing mid-sentence as she considered how did she feel, "I actually feel pretty fantastic."

"I'm glad," Olivia replied. "So, no regrets or anything then?"

"No, not at all," Stephanie answered, thinking the question strange at first, but then considering that some women might very well have those the morning after. "No, I went into this with my eyes wide open," she added.

"Good," Olivia smiled, now asking if her guest was hungry.

"Now that you mention it, I'm famished," Stephanie replied, recalling how little she'd eaten the day before.

"I was thinking that, after we get cleaned up, we might go out for breakfast," Olivia said.

Stephanie had a strong impression that breakfast the morning after wasn't part of Olivia's normal repertoire. With that thought in mind, she suggested something a little different.

"Breakfast sounds great," Stephanie replied, "but since I'm going to have to go back to my apartment for a change of clothes anyway, why don't I make us breakfast? After all, that's what I do."

"That sounds even better," Olivia said, her eyes lighting up.

"Great," Stephanie smiled as she slipped out of the bed, looking around the room for her clothes. "Why don't you give me, say, a half hour to clean up a bit, then come on down. Apartment 2B, remember?"

"I remember," Olivia replied, returning the smile.

But a breath later, her smile suddenly turned to a look of concern.

"Is something wrong?" Stephanie asked.

'It just occurred to me that that nosey biddy across the hall is usually up by now," Olivia pointed out as she also rose from the bed, "and she'll undoubtedly hear you coming out of my apartment. I wouldn't want to expose you to that."

That it hadn't occurred to Olivia until now told Stephanie that few, if any, guests typically spent the night. Which made the fact that she had done so even more special.

"You know what, screw her," Stephanie decided. "In fact, let's give her something to talk about."

Olivia gave her an 'are you sure' look.

"Absolutely," Stephanie replied. "And you know what, I'm betting that since everyone in the building knows she embellishes her gossip, no one is going to believe her. It'll drive her crazy that they don't."

Olivia thought about that a moment, then smiled once more.

"You know something, baby," she said. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers