Love Thy Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes the backdoor at last.
1.4k words
4.46
24.7k
22
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
809 Followers

"Fantastic watermelon, I must say!" Rick told me with obvious appreciation of my choice of dessert.

"Yes, well, few foods combine deliciousness with health benefits quite like this," I grinned while Jessica put her hands on both mine and his.

"Honey, babe..both of you, I meant what I said. I want to have an affair with Bruno. I want it to be with Rick's blessing, because I really don't want to go behind his back. I want to fuck both of you guys on a regular basis. I adore both of you. I..also think that Rick wants to have an affair with you, unless I'm mistaken.

"Come on, dear...let's do this together. Sure, it's a sin, but we'll sin together..and take the same risks together. The three of us...we can sin a lot together and have a helluva good time! I won't ask you to be faithful to us, either, and I doubt that Rick will, am I right? See? We both know what a horndog you are, babe.

"Hell, if Rick ever finds some hot twink or lady that he just has to plow, I like to think that I'd be...understanding. Just as I am about you and your lovers of both sexes. It might not be easy for me all of the time..I'm human enough to be a jealous hypocrite now and then, I'll try to keep a lid on it, you know," Jessica laid out her proposal..she must have done some real thinking over that watermelon, even if a bit sauced.

"I'm game to try, as you can tell," I chuckled.

"Me, too. I've lusted after you, Bruno, for two fucking years..and it seems that it was mutual. And that Jessica has also lusted after you for that long. So, you see, we've already committed adultery, and in my case, sodomy, in our hearts. Why stop there? In Hell for a penny, in Hell for a pound," Rick concluded as he helped cut some of the convo short by kneeling and taking my dick into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, honey, that's so fucking hot! My sweet hubby, my gorgeous stud of a husband, sucking a cock right in front of me! Come on, share with your wife, baby!" Jessica urged Rick as she knelt and started sucking my prick with him as a team.

"Marital assets?" I teased them.

"Maybe so," Jessica winked at me as she took me all the way down her throat and fought her gag reflex.

"My turn to gag on him!" Rick told his missus as he took over for a bit, deep-throating me in earnest.

"Oh, God, I love both of your dicks so much!" Jessica told him as she started sucking him, causing an oral daisy chain.

"What a wife I have, don't you think? Isn't she just the best? Most wives would be furious about me sucking a man's cock in front of her. She just joins in," Rick told me before he got back to work on slurping my johnson.

"Most husbands would have told me to stay with Bruno and not bother to come home after fucking him in front of you. Face it, I'm not most wives, even though I thought that I was, and you're not most husbands, thank God! I'm not as good of a Catholic as I thought, either," Jessica said as she resumed sucking me but started to fondle Rick's prick.

"Looks like this was a very short discussion, which means that we might have overlooked something, but we won't be able to think of it right now. Let's save it for the pillow talk. You two, come to bed with me already, will ya?" I told them as I found my right hand cupping Jessica's ass and my left hand groping Rick.

It was only minutes later that I found my Astroglide and the couple with me surprised me by getting on all fours side by side. I knew what they wanted and I resolved to give it to them. I lubed up my cock and both of their asses before easing into Jessica first for a few strokes, followed by Rick's virgin pucker. They both grunted, man and wife together, as I swapped between their bottoms. I buggered them slowly at first, but then picked up the pace.

"Oh, hell, yeah..up..my..ass!" Rick groaned as he felt my dick get closer to his prostate.

"The couple that bottoms together stays together?" I teased them as I slid out of his butt and entered Jessica's once again.

"My sentiments exactly!" Jessica told me, giggling when she didn't bite her lower lip.

"I'm bareback..you're both okay with that? Seems that you are!" I chuckled as I really began sodomizing them with abandon.

"Yes, yes, the only way to go! Butt-fuck me...yes..deeper! Harder!" Rick urged me as I probed him with more enthusiasm than an alien on a UFO.

"Yes, fuck yeah! Plow the backfield! Take my ass!" Jessica egged me on as I long-dicked her lovely tush and admired her sweet, smooth buns.

It was hard to say which one had the tighter ass or the most determination to make my cock disappear inside their bodies. Both pushed back at me with their hips like it was going out of style, even as I drilled deeper into them as if mining for gold. They had such lovely bottoms, too, Rick's firm and flat, Jessica's full, thick, and juicy, but both held their share of appeal. He was rather darker than her in complexion, but that was nothing new to us. Her classic beach tan was a contrast to his olive skin, but I enjoyed both on their own merits. Both were nice and oily, even sweaty, by now, and I loved them even more for that.

It was one of the hottest sex sessions that ever took place on that bed, and I had screwed my boss Nina on it several times, not to mention my cousin Lauren. Neither woman was a slouch, but both were just one person. They weren't my only partners, just my most intense until I got involved with this sexy couple. I wasn't going to give them up, but I would for damn sure wouldn't drop Rick and Jessica. They were basically a package deal, from the way things were turning out now, but I was quite happy with that particular combo. It was every bit as yummy as surf and turf.

Finally, of course, none of us could take it any longer. Jessica squirted all over my bedspread, after which Rick blew his load on it as well. I pulled out of them and added my own cum, spilling it on the couple themselves, much to their mutual delight. I collapsed on top of them and we rolled around in the mixture of her cream, my jizz, and his spunk, not to mention our sweat. The three of us all got it all over our skins, even licking it up, especially Jessica, who was very thrilled at what we just experienced together.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think that a shower is in order. The combination of our juices, it's sweet, but it smells like vinegar," I observed as I led them to the shower, crowded as it was.

"Can we not wash the sheets, though..I want to fall asleep to the smell of sex. Threesome sex. Butt sex. Adulterous sex. So sinful, so wicked, so naughty," Jessica asked me while we soaped each other up and...felt each other up, too.

"Works for me, and it's my bed. Before you ask, no, Rick, you don't get a vote. It's my bed. But I'd like to hear your thoughts, anyway," I told Rick as he grinned and rubbed his sore cock against Jessica's front while I did so to her bottom.

"So..do we get to spend the night?" Rick asked me now.

"Yep, if you and the missus wish it," I winked at him while kissing the back of his wife's neck.

"Mother may I!" she said, and it wasn't a question so much as a "hell, yeah."

That was good, because I'm no mother and I'm pretty sure that the Blessed Mother that they revered so much would veto it.

Not that it mattered. My house, my rules. And I wanted my lovers in my bed where they belonged, man and wife alike.


SevMax2
SevMax2
809 Followers