Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wearing only a pair of shortish gray college shorts. Deborah knew she should look away but couldn't tear her eyes off him. She had never seen so much manly flesh before.

He was tall and had dark curly hair on his breast and trailing down his abdomen. He was quite muscular, Deborah could see how his muscles moved under his skin when he approached. And did he have tattoos on his arms? Those must be tattoos.

A shiver ran down her body. She had never seen a tattoo before except on television.

He walked across the lawn with a relaxed, nimble stride and smiled to Laura who returned the smile.

"Hi, honey," she said. "So nice of you to bring me iced tea, I was just thinking of getting some."

"I knew you were," he said gently and gave her the other glass. He bent down and kissed her. He sat on the other end of the hammock, his back to Deborah, and they clinked their glasses together and drank.

"How is it coming along?" asked Laura. "You need a hand in there?"

"It's almost finished," he said. "I'm just waiting for the varnish to dry and then I can finish it. I guess I can call for the electrician tomorrow. You need a hand out here?"

Laura smiled, there was suddenly something mischievous about her.

"I do, actually," she said and spread her legs a little.

Deborah gasped and then covered her mouth with her hand, smearing dirt on her chin. It was true Laura didn't have any panties on! She was too far to see it very clearly, but she could see a tuft of pubic hair and under it something red and...shimmering. Or...glistening.

Tommy got up to set their glasses on a nearby table and when he sat back down he sat closer to her. He caressed her thighs slowly, spreading them open, and Deborah became all hot and sweaty thinking of the immodesty. They were outside! She would have thought it immodest to keep the lights on, but here they were, outdoors! Granted, they were at the back of their lot with no visibility to any of the other neighbors, and towards her there was a high enough fence, but still...they were outdoors!

Tommy touched between Laura's legs slowly. Deborah could clearly see the glistening when sun hit her...privates as a sunray peeked through the foliage above. Laura gasped and arched her back a little. Tommy took the book from her hand and set it down on the grass.

"I think you need a tongue out here," he said. Laura smiled.

"Just, you know, try not to be too loud," he added.

"Maybe we should go inside, so you could put something in my mouth to keep me from screaming," she suggested with a tone that made Deborah thoroughly perplexed.

"Don't tempt me," said Tommy. "I need to get to the store before three."

Laura giggled and Tommy leaned closer. To Deborah's amazement he got on the hammock, curled up so that he fit on the end that wasn't occupied by Laura, and kissed her legs. Deborah had never thought anyone could kiss anywhere beside lips or cheek, and when she'd read the...sinful passages in Laura's books she had wondered where she could come up with such things. But now Tommy kissed along her inner thigh, and sure enough it looked like he was going to kiss her right there!

Deborah knew she shouldn't look. This wasn't right, this was surely a sin, and what also wasn't right was her watching. She was beginning to understand their sex life wasn't at all what hers and David's was, and maybe it was because they weren't godly, but surely it wasn't right to watch. And yet she could not turn her head away. Her heart was thumping and she was breathing harder.

Tommy's head blocked her vision of Laura's crotch, but from the movement of his head and shoulders she guessed it had to be true, he was indeed touching her with his MOUTH! Oh, the depravity. Laura arched her head back, her mouth was a little agape and her eyes were closed. She put her fingers into Tommy's hair.

"Oh...oh! Oh that's it," she said, her voice low and husky.

Tommy moved his hand and it looked like...it looked like he was touching her as well. Laura gasped sharply and now that the noise drew Deborah's eyes from Tommy's back to her face she also spotted her breasts through the thin fabric of the summer dress, and to her amazement they looked as pointy as hers had done earlier. And now Laura lifted one hand from his head and touched her own breast! Her dress had a wide neckline and she stretched it lower, and to Deborah's horror she wasn't wearing a bra, either. Deborah stared at her breast and couldn't look away.

She hadn't seen another woman's breast since she'd assumedly seen her mother's when she had been a baby. It was round and larger than hers, and her areolas were bigger and darker. Her nipple was a hard dark nub, and she...she took it between her fingers and rolled it between them! She was breathing hard and Deborah could see a drop of sweat running from her neck to between her breasts. She flicked her nipple with her fingertips and moaned quietly. Deborah could see her thigh trembling when she lifted it and put it on Tommy's shoulder, letting her shin rest against his bare back.

"Oh Tommy!" she wailed in a breathless whisper. "You're gonna make me cum so hard!"

Tommy didn't answer, he just kept doing what he was doing. Suddenly Laura froze, her face distorted in a strange expression of what looked like agony but surely it couldn't be? And then she melted, she slumped down on the hammock and her thighs wobbled and her hips shook. Deborah stared at how her breast jiggled. She made small whimpering noises and lifted her hips to Tommy's face.

Slowly she stopped and Tommy straightened his back, letting her leg down gently.

"That good, huh?" he asked and Deborah could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yeah that good," she said, smiling as well, she looked drowsy and relaxed. Tommy wiped his face to the hem of her dress, she laughed breathlessly at the gesture. He reached higher to kiss her exposed breast, right on the nipple it seemed, and then he tugged her neckline back in place and leaned to kiss her on the lips again.

"I was getting so worked up by that book, it's good you came out and saved me the trouble of coming to find you," she said.

"Sounds like a good one, I gotta read it next," he said and got up from the hammock. "Listen, honey, I gotta go back inside, I think my varnish is dry by now. You need anything?"

Laura lifted her hand and touched...oh Lord, she must be touching his...parts through the fabric of his shorts. Deborah would've gasped audibly but luckily her hand was already in front of her mouth.

"This, but it can wait," she said. He laughed and walked to the table. And then he remembered the book and turned back to pick it from the ground to hand it to Laura.

Deborah stared at the bulge in his shorts. It looked enormous. His shorts were loose and it wasn't clearly defined, but her mind kept trying to paint an image of what was under the fabric and she almost made a sound. She was really tense, she had been crouching in this one position for so long, following the action on the other yard so attentively she had almost forgotten to breathe.

Tommy walked back inside and Laura got back to reading the book. Deborah retreated quietly back to the house. Her hands were shaking and she was thoroughly flustered. What was it she had just witnessed? She hadn't imagined anyone would actually do anything like that. Wasn't that...pornography? It surely was a sin. But Laura had looked so ecstatic, it had to have felt good. Deborah remembered the sounds she'd made and how her breast had jiggled when she shook as she...yeah, what? What was happening in her when Tommy touched her like that?

Feeling like a harlot Deborah walked into the bedroom, took her clothes off and went to wash her hands in the bathroom. She noticed she had dirt on her face and washed that off as well. And then she took the hand mirror she used to see her hair from behind when she was braiding it and went to the bedroom.

She sat on the bed, leaning on the headboard, and glanced at the window making sure the curtains were drawn. They were, but some sunlight filtered through anyway, it was a very hot and sunny day once again.

She looked down on her breasts and noticed her nipples were being hard again. She remembered what Laura had done and touched one. She gasped sharply, it felt like there was an electric current going straight from her nipple to her...downstairs. With a trembling hand she extended the mirror and slowly opened her thighs.

It looked a little like a wound. There was her pubic hair, and under it there was something red and wrinkly, like slabs of skin, and lower...something glistening.

She had never seen a vagina before, her own or anyone else's, except some graphs on school biology class. Now it occurred to her the first one she'd seen had in fact been Laura's and she blushed. She extended her other hand and hesitated.

She wiped herself of course, and dealt with her periods, but she had never touched herself down there other than what was strictly necessary. Now she thought about it, her heart thumping. She had one day more before David would come back home, nobody was likely to interrupt her, and she was really curious.

She switched the mirror to her left hand and poked herself with her right index finger. She felt smooth and slippery. She spread the hanging flabs carefully and stared incredulously to the clear fluid that coated the red, smooth skin in between. She touched it carefully and jolted at the touch. She brought her fingers up to her nose and smelled. There was a certain whiff of something she didn't think she'd never smelled before. She thought she should probably shower.

She looked at herself in the mirror again, mesmerized, and reached her hand back down. She touched at the flabs, spread them open, spread some of the moisture around. She glanced suspiciously at the small, dark opening lower down. This must be where David went when they were doing it. She pushed the tip of her finger inside and let out a small moan, and oh Lord, it sounded a little like the noises Laura had made!

It felt different than what David did. She was wet now, it felt similar to the lubricant he used but it seemed to come from within her. She pushed in a little deeper, and then moved her finger in and out, and her back arched just like Laura's had done.

She felt slick and smooth inside and she loved the movement of her finger inside her. She slid down the headboard and got better access to slide in and out of herself. Her breathing was getting more rapid.

Something caught her attention towards the upper end of her privates. It was a place where the skin flaps joined at the top, and she tried to remember the name for it, surely it had been covered in biology. It looked different than just before. It was like there was something swelling under the flabs.

She slid her finger out of herself and upwards, and sure enough there was something under there, a hard little ball that sent a sharp signal that spread like fire throughout her pelvis. She hissed and drew her hand away, then touched it more softly.

Oh sweet Lord. She had never felt anything so electrifying. She moaned and arched her back, and then she laid down and put the mirror away. She closed her eyes and touched it again.

She found out that if she touched it softly, not straight on but a little to the side, it wasn't as overwhelming as the first touch. It felt extremely good, though. She rolled her fingertip carefully around it in a little circle and started to pant. She touched her breasts with her other hand, and now she could feel that touch sending sparks right to what she was touching down there. She slid her hand lower from her breasts and pushed a finger inside herself, simultaneously continuing to probe the thing at the top.

She could feel something happening. Something was building, feelings were intensifying, she was breathing harder and her hips seemed to move on their own. She let out a moan, and now she knew this must be what Laura was feeling before. She tried to imagine how it would feel to have Tommy kiss her where she was touching and the thought made her explode, she just shattered into a million shards of bliss.

She could feel herself squeezing around her finger, then loosen again, then squeeze, then loosen. She concentrated on the feeling, it was weird and wonderful to feel that from her finger and from...around her finger, simultaneously. Finally it stopped happening and she withdrew her finger, noticing it was really wet between her legs now, wetter than it had been in the beginning.

She lay on the bed for a long time and let her breathing calm down, feeling how her heartbeat calmed down from its frantic thumping.

What on earth was this.

It didn't feel like something to share with David. But she thought about the book Laura had given her and thought she must indeed keep it, hide it somewhere for her alone to read, and maybe do this again.

-#-#-#-#-#-

Deborah did do it again. And again and again. She still had a steady schedule, now it just included an incredulous amount of touching herself right there. She spent long hours in the yard, straining her ears to hear if there was something from the other yard, but more often than not there wasn't. She read Laura's book again, and to her horror she noticed she had memorized some of the more sinful passages. She tried to imagine really doing what was being done in them and it made her blush, even when she was home alone.

David didn't mention anything, although she thought it felt more slippery when they did it. She was constantly in the state of confused tension and the only thing that seemed to help was touching herself. Luckily she had ample opportunities for that, because David was away for so much.

-#-#-#-#-#-

Laura stood admiring the kitchen. Tommy was getting ready with the house, now it was only a matter of cleaning up and making a few improvements to the additional buildings on the lot and then they could get started with selling it.

The house looked spectacular. It hadn't been so bad even earlier, a little outdated and worn perhaps, but she could've lived there happily as it was.

Tommy saw things somehow differently, though. Now that his vision was realized once more Laura had to admit it really was a thousand times better this way.

"Oh Tommy, it's beautiful," she said.

"You wanna stay and live here?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Nah, but it would make a really nice home," she said and leaned against him.

"It's a good thing you don't mind living in the middle of construction," Tommy said and kissed her neck.

"I just like living with you," she said.

"I think I'm gonna take a night off," he said. "Wanna grab a beer and sit out front?"

"Sure," she said and went to the fridge.

The house had a wide porch out front and Tommy had fixed up the swing and rocking chair to go with it. They sat on the swing and clinked their bottles together.

It was a hot and calm evening to end a hot and calm day. They were told it wasn't as hot as this year round even down here, but they had arrived in the spring and were probably leaving before winter so it was probable they wouldn't get to know.

It was nice to just sit together. Laura leaned on Tommy's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her temple.

"Want me to cook dinner tonight?" Laura asked.

"Do you want to?" he asked, surprised.

"No, but I don't know if it's fair it's always you," she said and he laughed.

There was a police car driving by. It seemed to stop at the next door neighbors. They looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. The couple living there were really conservative and probably religious, and they got curious as to what the police were doing there.

They got up from the swing and wandered closer, leaving their beer bottles behind. Theirs was a remote and small neighborhood but there was already a crowd gathering. They hung back a little and listened to people gossiping. It appeared the husband was involved in some sort of a scandal.

Police officer came out carrying a computer. The wife stood at the door, looking wide eyed and stricken. Deborah, Laura remembered. Her name was Deborah. She was young, younger than her husband. Laura didn't know his name, she'd only seen him drive by a couple of times.

One officer talked with Deborah and the other loaded things into the car. Deborah looked dumbstruck and scared. She started arguing with the police.

"But I haven't done anything wrong!" she was saying. "I have no place to go! This is my home!"

The police answered something they couldn't hear. They talked back and forth a while. The other officer walked back to the house with a police tape in hand. The first one went back inside with Deborah, who came back out shortly, carrying a small bag.

They walked to the car. Laura was standing so close she could see the young woman was crying and looked badly shocked.

"What's happening, officer?" she asked. She noticed Tommy looking at her, wordlessly pleading for her to not interfere, but she didn't back off. Tommy was wary of law enforcement but she still harbored the idea that they were the good guys.

"We're taking Mrs. Ellis to the station for questioning," the officer answered courtly.

"I haven't done anything wrong," wailed the young woman.

Laura watched the other officer tape the door shut with the police tape.

"Are you shutting down her home? Where is she going to go after the questioning?" Laura asked.

Deborah sobbed and cried harder. The officer looked flustered and pensive.

"Listen, Deborah?" said Laura. "You can come stay with us for a few nights if you need to. Okay?"

Deborah looked bewildered. Laura continued to the officer. "So if you don't arrest her and she has no other place to go you can bring her over to our place, okay? We live right next door."

She gestured towards their house.

"Or take my number and call and I'll pick her up. Okay?"

The officer shrugged and dotted down her phone number, probably thinking it couldn't hurt.

"Now why did you do that," Tommy asked when the police car had pulled off and they walked back to their yard. "We don't know them at all. Who knows what that's about."

"You of all people should understand," she said and took his hand. "You saved me."

They had gotten together after her home burnt down. He had saved her from the fire and taken her into his home when she had no place to go.

"Well it was different," he said and pulled her closer. "And I sorta knew you."

She could tell he wasn't angry with her. They went back home and cooked dinner together.

-#-#-#-#-#-

The police officer called a little after midnight. It was indeed so that Deborah would be released but couldn't return home, because her house was sealed for impending investigation. Laura drove to the station to get her while Tommy made her a bed on the living room couch. Deborah was badly upset and so they just had a quick evening snack and settled to sleep.

Laura told Tom quietly that Deborah was a part of a strict religious congregation, almost a sect. Several men of the local branch, including her husband, were accused of crimes including spreading and manufacturing illegal types of porn and even human trafficking.

Deborah had virtually no friends outside church, and no one in the congregation had volunteered to give her a place to stay even for one night. It seemed they were fervently trying to wash their hands of the mess and were willing to cut her loose as collateral damage even when she'd had no idea of her husband's businesses.

"Oh, poor girl," Tommy said. "She's lost her life as surely as her husband has."

"She's not a girl, she's twenty four," Laura said.

"Really? She looks younger. Maybe it's the modest style."