Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt strange and a little disturbing to have Laura look at her. She wanted to avert her eyes but that didn't feel right, either. She had been the one to come spying on them, hadn't she? Wasn't it only justified for Laura to look at her if she so wished? She blushed nonetheless.

Laura kept her gaze on Deborah and started moving. She lifted her hips and descended again. Her eyes fluttered a little and Deborah supposed she got more focused on the feeling, and from the expression on her face it had to be a good feeling. Deborah looked down to where his flesh disappeared into her, and it looked slick and wet now, glistening with what had rubbed on it inside of Laura. She moved faster, keeping the same long movement, and started breathing more heavily. Deborah looked in mesmerized silence how her breasts moved with her breath as she was moving above him.

Tom moaned again and slid his hands up Laura's body. It looked tender, and Deborah longed to feel a touch like that on her own skin. He moved his hands up to Laura's breasts and held them, touching her nipples with his thumbs. Laura leaned to his hands and altered her movement a little. It must have made it feel better, because she was moaning softly now as well.

Laura moved her hand down to her thing and touched herself. Her eyes met Deborah's in the mirror, but she didn't concentrate on her like she had done before, her eyes were heavy and unfocused and she looked away again. She moved her hand and she moved on him, slowly but gathering momentum.

Deborah realized she was once again hopelessly restless. She longed to touch herself and that made her confused. She had just done that in the hallway earlier, and it had come to its conclusion, hadn't it? How could it be like this again? She pressed on herself lightly and sighed. She couldn't do it here, with these people present, no way. But she couldn't move her hand away, either.

Laura's movement got more erratic and her face and chest were blushing. She moaned in a low voice and dropped down to meet his body, and then she shuddered, her whole body shook and she ground her pelvis against him. He supported her upper body and pulled her to his embrace gently, and then he kept moving. Deborah looked at how his glistening member moved in and out of her when he pushed up to her body. He did it for a while and then he rolled her over, and once again she got to see how his muscular bottom contracted and relaxed as he moved inside her. He kissed her and she moved her hands on his back, and after a few minutes of accelerating movement he pushed deep and stayed still, pressing his forehead against hers.

The only noise was their heavy breathing. Deborah sat frozen in place, her heart thumping in her chest and her downstairs thumping against her hand. Tom kept still for a moment, his forehead against Laura's, and then he kissed her very gently and slowly.

"I love you," he said quietly.

"I love you, too," Laura replied gently. "You did well."

He chortled and drew himself out of her slowly. He cast Deborah a look via the mirror and she realized he had been fully aware of her despite not looking at her earlier. He turned his head towards the pillow and pulled the covers over his lower body, turning his back to Deborah.

When she stopped following his movement with her eyes she realized Laura was looking at her. She was still laying down, propping herself up on her elbows. The position made her breasts look wonderful. Slowly she sat up and reached for the nightstand. She took a few tissues from a box there and put them between her legs, no doubt to catch the fluids seeping from within her.

"Come on," she said, wiping herself. "I'll walk you down."

Deborah got shakily up from the chair and Laura reached to take her robe. Deborah hadn't realized she had been sitting on it. Laura smiled wickedly feeling her body heat on it and put it on. They left the room in silence. Tom didn't say anything.

They descended the stairs and walked to the living room in silence. Laura gestured for her to lay down on the sofa and she obliged. Laura sat down at the edge of the sofa and looked at her thoughtfully.

"I hope that worked for you," she said eventually. "I don't think Tommy wants to do that again."

"I...thank you," Deborah stammered. She didn't know what to say.

"It's not wrong to want to watch, but you should know if the ones you're watching agree to it. It could get you into a lot of trouble to watch someone without them knowing and getting caught. Maybe you should consider watching videos instead. Although it might be difficult to find interesting ones, I grant you that."

Deborah blushed furiously. Was she suggesting she should watch...pornography?

"Well, I'll leave you to it now. Or would you want me to do it for you?"

"Do what?" Deborah asked, confused.

"Give you an orgasm. Or try, anyway."

"An orgasm?" she asked, her heart thumping almost painfully in her chest.

"Yeah. Don't pretend it didn't make you hot to watch us. I could see it in you."

"But...but...it would be a sin, wouldn't it?"

Laura chortled softly. "It probably would. Okay, it might be better if I don't touch you. Good night Deborah. And don't worry, it's all okay. I don't want you to be ashamed. And we don't have to discuss it after this if you don't want to. We're putting the house up for a sale soon anyway, so we'll be gone as soon as we get it done and that'll be the last you'll see of us."

Deborah nodded slowly. Laura got up and walked away, she could hear her footsteps on the stairs, then the bedroom door closing and how they talked something in low voices before going quiet.

She touched herself, remembering what they'd done and her release was fast to come and so furious it had never felt that strongly before.

An orgasm, Laura had said. So that's what it was. She had suspected as much. There was so much for her to learn.

She was still strangely energized but felt sleep lurking nearby anyway now that all the tension and excitement had passed. She wondered if she should be ashamed. Laura had told her not to be, and she didn't want to be, anyway. Sleepily she thought she should start to learn to call things by their real names. An orgasm was a good start.

She smiled as she slipped into sleep.

-#-#-#-#-#-

"I'm sorry, I don't want to do that again," Tommy said and looked at her pleadingly.

"It's alright, I figured as much," said Laura and bent down to kiss him. "It took you some effort to cum."

"Yeah, it wasn't easy. I don't know if I could've if we weren't so far along when she walked in on us."

"Well she didn't walk in on us, but yeah. I hope you're not traumatized by that."

Tommy chortled. "Hardly. But it's weird, I thought you were the one who didn't want to be watched."

"Well I thought so, too. I guess I've changed."

"It did something to you, then?"

"It did indeed. But I can leave it at that, I just want you to be comfortable."

Tommy sighed and pulled her closer and into his arms.

"I'm glad we'll be selling the house now," he said. "I want to get away from this place already."

"I'm glad, too," she said. "I love you, Tommy."

"I love you, too."

-#-#-#-#-#-

Deborah was afraid things would be weird or awkward after what happened, but both Laura and Tom acted so naturally she was able to do the same. Laura didn't mention it again but Tom took time to tell her he wasn't offended, even when he hadn't liked as much as Laura had. (And Deborah, but he was graceful enough not to go there.) He did say much the same as Laura had, mainly that she should be careful with who she watched, and she just nodded and accepted the advice.

Her house was released to her in the beginning of the following week and she was glad to get to her own place again. She felt strangely liberated, and searching for a word she settled for "empowered". She decided to take control of her own life, and maybe buy a computer and start to familiarize herself with sexual content online. She couldn't get into actual sexual encounters with anyone, she was married, after all. She wasn't going to file for divorce no matter what David had done, so going online seemed like a reasonable route to take. And she would be on her own for a long time, because David wasn't getting out any time soon.

Maybe she should go back to school and get a job. They had some savings the police had cleared for her to use, so it wasn't immediately mandatory to do anything about her financial status. It felt good to make her own decisions and she thought she just might get used to it.

-#-#-#-#-#-

Tommy sighed deeply in relief when they drove away from the town three weeks later. Laura smiled, she felt the usual breeze of freedom lift her spirits. There was something in driving away with the intention to never return, they were loose in the world once again. The highway opened before them and the world felt full of opportunities.

"I wonder what will happen to her," Tommy said.

"I think she'll be alright," Laura answered.

They had seen Deborah a couple of times after she gained access to her own house again. They had also visited her to say goodbye after they'd sold the house, but they hadn't discussed their encounter afterwards. They didn't know exactly what Deborah thought about it, but she didn't seem overly ashamed or anguished in any way.

"Will we be alright?" Tommy asked and smiled at her.

"Tommy we are always going to be alright," she said and took his hand.