Love Thy Neighbor

Story Info
College boy earning money for college gets lucky with MILF.
4.4k words
4.55
46.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbrazel
rbrazel
53 Followers

My name is Jim Dolman and I'm here to tell you that college is expensive no matter how you look at it. As a high school graduate just over eighteen years old, with little money, and little hope of a good-paying job, I was desperate to get into college so I could get a deferment. I didn't want to be drafted into an army that had such low morale that enlisted men were fragging their officers.

My folks had little money to help so I decided to attend a local community college for the first year and do my best to earn enough to attend the State University later. So to earn money I decided to start a neighborhood lawn mowing service. I scoured the area for several blocks around and got enough people to agree to hire me to make a decent profit.

The very first customer lived four houses from me, Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs. Mr. Jacobs was an engineer at the defense aircraft plant near where we lived and a lay preacher at some weird off chute of The Christian Church. He paid me ten weeks in advance to cover most of the summer because he had gotten the calling and was going to The Christian Church seminary in upstate New York, he would be gone for three full years. Mrs. Jacobs would remain here and if more mowing were needed she would pay as it was required.

Mrs. Jacobs was near forty and very nice looking, with large perky breasts, a narrow waist, and shapely legs standing around five foot five inches and I would say around one hundred and twenty or so pounds. Her face was pretty framed in medium-length light brown hair and with high cheekbones, a cute nose, and alluring blue eyes. She mostly wore cutoff blue jeans or yoga pants that clung to her ass showing the crack and causing me to want to touch those beautiful ass cheeks. I gladly accepted Mr. Jacobs's money and promised to mow the front and back every Saturday while he was gone.

My business grew to the point I was mowing four or five lawns per day six days a week. I remember the fifth Saturday about nine o'clock in the morning I was mowing Mrs. Jacobs back lawn when I saw her standing at the patio door, still in her nightgown, I waved to her and she waved back. I could make out her shape through the sheer material of her gown and peignoir. I swallowed hard and continued mowing the lawn and was sweeping off the patio when she opened the sliding glass door.

"Jim, it's hot and you must be thirsty. When you finish come in and I'll fix you a glass of iced tea," she said.

"Thanks, Mrs. Jacobs, I'll be finished in a second," I said as I moved the cut grass off the cement. I put my tee shirt back on and came to the door and stepped inside. She was filling a glass with ice and tea.

As she turned toward me she said, "Sit down and I'll close the door. We don't want all the cool air to get out."

She set the glass of tea in front of me and turned toward the door. I could make out her curves and enough light penetrated the gown for me to see the crack of her luscious ass. After sliding the door completely closed she took a cut-off broomstick and bent over and put the stick in the track so the door couldn't be opened from outside. When she did that I nearly dropped my glass of tea and made an audible gasp. I could see even more of her as she bent to put the stick in the door track. Her pussy was shaved, her ass hole was puckered and her breasts were pointed directly at the floor.

"Mrs. Jacobs..."

"Call me Julia, Jim I've known you for several years now."

"Julia...., I'm not sure if you wanted me to see all of that but thanks, that's the best show I've ever seen," I said trying to be nonchalant.

She stood up and turned toward me with hands-on-hips and feet about shoulder-width apart. I got another great view as the light still came through her gown and peignoir showing me the outline of her pussy lips and the shape of her legs.

"Hum... did you see something you liked?" She asked as she looked directly at my crotch.

Not being experienced in these situations with mature women I swallowed hard and said in a soft voice, "yes I did, several things." I wanted to act mature but my growing cock made that hard to do. I couldn't take my eyes off that shape I could make out between her legs.

"I can see by the bulge in your shorts that you did. Now tell me how much you liked what you saw."

Julia was obviously very horny and she was trying to dominate me, and right now I was alright with that. "I liked everything I saw enough to kiss every one of them several times." I hesitated slightly before going on, "but Julia you're married and I don't want an irate husband coming after me for touching his wife."

She took a step closer to me and I wanted to reach out and touch all those wonderful things I saw but was afraid of the possible repercussions until she said, "My so-called husband and I are divorcing because he loves his church more, far more than me. Everything is to be split down the middle and the only thing in the decree I don't like is that neither of us can have a nonfamily adult live in until the decree is final, which is in six weeks. Simply put he thinks my soul is in jeopardy if I have a lover and he got wording in the decree to prevent me from having sex until the divorce is final. Since you are not a legal adult until you are twenty one, you don't count in that part of the decree."

I'm thinking I'm glad that was cleared up because I was having a hard time resisting the urge to grab her and pull her to me. I'm not sure how I feel about being used, but the thought of fucking that beautiful pussy and fondling those wonderful breasts was rapidly swaying my feelings. My throbbing cock was beginning to blur my vision of what the future might hold if I did succumb to the desires raging in my mind and other pants.

Before I could say anything she continued by saying, "I've wanted, for several weeks, to show you my pussy but was afraid I would give that dipshit of a husband an excuse to declare me unfaithful and sway the judge in his favor. But now that the decree has been blessed by the court I feel that our time may be here. What do you think?"

I swallowed hard and replied, "I think I want to kiss you and all your desirable parts even more."

"Which parts would you kiss?"

I stood up and stepped closer to her saying as I reached to touch her waist, "your lips first and then your breast before moving to your pussy and then... yes, your ass. I've fantasized about your ass for some time but was afraid to say anything. I've wanted to rub your ass and kiss it and push my tongue into it," I was letting my imagination run away with me, I wanted to sound mature but excited about what was about to happen.

"I think we should go to my bedroom and give you a chance to try out all you have imagined."

I stepped aside and let her lead the way to her bedroom with me following close on her heels, or should I say her ass. When we got to the room she stood by the bed and put her arms out slightly. I took that as a hint to remove her peignoir, which I did, and threw it on her vanity stool. She untied the lace of her gown and let it drop to the floor and stepped out of it and I picked it up and put it with the peignoir. She then turned with her back to the bed and with more grace than I had seen before sat on the bed and laid back in one motion pulled her knees up exposing her luscious pussy and ass to me. I was so mesmerized by what I saw that I was frozen in place. I think I was hypnotized by what I was seeing to the point that I couldn't move.

"Well," she said?

When she spoke it brought me out of my fugue and I undressed faster than I ever had and was on my knees by the bed with my face an inch from her pussy. My hands snaked up her torso to her breast and without any thought, I began to massage her breast and nipples. Her skin was soft and smooth and felt so good to my hands. The scent of her pussy was subtle, combined with her perfume moved my thinking from my brain to my dick. My lips moved to her clit and my tongue began probing her vagina as her pussy began producing juice.

Her hands were placed gently on my head pulling me into her pussy as she moaned, "Yes, yes that's it. Suck my clit, please, I need this so badly. Oh...oh...yes use that tongue"

My face was getting wet with her juices as my tongue moved rapidly over her clit and into her vagina like a wet piston. I let my tongue move to the area between pussy and ass and lick. She pulled her knees closer to her chest exposing her ass to me. I took that to mean she wanted me to fulfill my promise to probe her asshole with my tongue. Wet with pussy juice and spit my tongue made several circles around her rosebud wetting it and enjoying the feel of it on my tongue. Her hands on the back of my head pulled me into her ass with even more force than she did to her pussy. I put the tip of my tongue on her asshole and began pushing. She opened up and my tongue went into her as far as I could get it.

She was moaning and moving her ass, "Oh...OH...that feels so good! Please keep doing that, I'm going to cum; no one has ever done that for me before."

Cum she did, pulling my face into her ass hard, with my tongue moving in and out of her asshole as fast as I could move it. Her sphincter contracted to pull on my wet tongue and then throbbed uncontrollably as the throws of her orgasm reached a peak. After a moment she relaxed slightly and let my head go, putting her right forearm over her eyes and breathing hard as she came down from a natural high.

I stood up and began kissing her stomach and moving toward her breast with my lips. I hooked my arms behind her knees and by the time my lips had suckled both of her breasts the head of my cock had found her warm wet slit and was pushing slowly into her pussy. I pushed every inch of my seven-inch cock into her and when the head of my dick was in as far as it could go she locked her ankles together above my back. I unhooked my arms from behind her knees and supported my torso with my forearms on the bed as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her lips and began grinding my hips forcing my cock as deep into her as possible. She moaned into my mouth as she sucked my tongue between her lips. I alternated between several deep hard thrusts and grinding to stimulate her clit and vagina.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Oh...Oh...harder...harder I'm coming again. OH...God don't stop please," she begged. Several more thrust and grinding and I felt her pussy begin to contract and throb as she came with an intensity I didn't expect. I felt the last quiver of her pussy as I began shooting cum deep into her pussy.

We were both breathing hard and her eyes were clamped closed. Still supporting my weight on my forearms I put us cheek to cheek and started slowly moving my dick in short strokes to keep it stimulated. With my left forearm supporting my weight I reached down with my right hand to where we were connected and felt a combination of cum and pussy juice seeping out of her pussy. Pushing my middle finger into her pussy along with my dick I extracted enough fluid to lube my finger and move it in circles on her rosebud. I repeated this two more times then pushed my finger into her asshole up past my second knuckle. I added my index finger to dilate her as well as lubricate her sphincter.

She opened her eyes and looking into my eyes she said, "I've only done anal once."

"Me too, so we should go slowly."

"Yes, I want to feel your dick in my ass, but let me get used to it before you thrust."

With that said I pulled my slightly less hard dick from her luscious pussy and put the head against her asshole and pushed gently. She relaxed her sphincter as the head of my cock began to enter. She moaned and kissed me as the head popped in completely and my dick began a journey I don't think I'll ever forget. Her tongue danced in my mouth and she moaned as my dick pushed deeper into her ass. When I was almost balls deep her hands reached for my ass and pulled me the rest of the way in. She was tight, smooth, and warm all at the same time and I could feel her muscles milking my cock. This was a feeling I had never experienced before. Only once had I ever put my dick in a girlfriend's ass, and then only an inch, before she pulled away and pushed me off.

"Let me get used to you being there," she said and kissed me deeply with my dick in her ass and her hands on my ass.

I pulled back from the kiss and said, "This is a new experience for me, and I hope it won't be the last."

She kissed me deeply again and gyrated her ass as I began slow and gentle thrusting increasing the length of the thrust a little every second or third thrust. Having climaxed once already I knew it would take a little longer to reach orgasm again so I went intentionally slow. Julia moaned into my mouth as she danced her tongue in my mouth. I hoped I could bring her to another climax before I reached mine.

"Rub your clit and you'll cum again," I said as I positioned myself to allow her hand to go between us.

As she moved her right hand from the back of my neck to her clit she said, "Your dick fills my ass so nice and I've never felt this full before."

"I didn't know how good your ass would feel but I wanted to find out," I said.

"Go a little harder and I can cum again," she said while rubbing her clit furiously.

I kissed her deeply and she moaned into my mouth. She gyrated her ass even more as I began taking longer strokes. I began pulling almost out and then going back in and I increased the speed. The tightness of her ass and its smoothness caused my dick to swell into its full erection as I approached another intense climax. She tightened her legs around my waist as she started her orgasm and I could feel her ass tighten up even more.

"Oh...Oh...my God this feels so good. I'm coming again, please don't stop, go harder," she screamed.

I pushed in hard as my cock began to swell. I didn't think I had more cum to inject into her but I could feel it pump out of me. Her climax was beginning to wane as my cock pumped her full.

"I can feel your cum, warm in my ass and it feels good," she whispered to me. Both of us relaxed as I pulled my dick from her ass slowly and rolled off her and onto my back. She pulled her knees up and rolled to her side. I was almost paralyzed as my dick slowly began to deflate. My vision, blurry right after my climax, was beginning to clear up as well as my thinking. I placed my hand on her hip and said, "I'll get a towel from your bathroom."

I came back and pushed the towel between her legs; she still had her eyes closed and was still breathing hard. I leaned over her and whispered into her ear, "That was the best sex I've ever experienced."

She got her breathing under control and opened her eyes and looked at me, "For me too. You should go before the neighbors get any ideas. You'll be back next Saturday to mow again won't you?"

"Yes, if you'll have me."

"Oh, I'll have you every Saturday for as long as you'll mow my lawn."

I took only a moment to dress and leave through the sliding door into the backyard. I retrieved my mower and headed up the street to home. For the next several days my mind wandered back to that Saturday morning mainly because my dick had been worked to the point that it was a little sore as well as my tongue.

The next four Saturdays brought a new adventure in sex each time, with different positions and me eating pussy and ass to the point that just thinking about it caused an erection. The sixth Saturday was a little different than the previous five. I mowed the front yard and by the time I began the back the temperature was quite high. I was sweating heavily when I had finished. Julia opened the back sliding door dressed in cut-off jeans and a tank top and said, "Get in here, before you sweat yourself to death."

I went inside and she immediately gave me a cold glass of ice water which I drank down in two giant gulps. "That's good, I needed that. Thank You," I said while admiring her body. Thoughts of the previous Saturdays caused a stirring in my shorts. She took the glass from me and reached for my hand and began pulling me toward her bedroom.

"You're sweaty and need a shower to cool down," Julia said as we entered her bedroom. "Get undressed while I start the water flowing."

I was almost naked when I heard the shower start and had to pull my underwear over my expanding erection.

"In here," she called from the bathroom.

As I stepped into the bathroom I could see her shape through the frosted glass of the large walk-in shower. I opened the door and there she stood with the shower pouring over her beautiful breast and down her stomach. "Close the door and get under the shower and I'll wash your back for you," she told me with the authority of an athletic coach. I stepped into the flow of warm water with my back to the showerhead while facing her. She looked down at my erect dick and then back up at my eyes and said.

"Turn around."

I turned around and as my dick brushed against her stomach it twitched and throbbed in anticipation. With a washcloth in one hand and a bottle of body wash in the other, she soaped my back completely and ran her hand in the crack of my ass. She squatted down washing the back of my legs with enough force I had to put my hands on the shower wall to remain upright.

"Turn around," she said.

I obeyed and as I turned the tip of my dick touched her nose. With soap suds on her hands and arms and her hair getting wet from the shower spray she vigorously washed the front of my legs. Standing up she dropped the washcloth and put a generous amount of body wash in her hand and put the bottle in the shower caddy. Looking directly into my eyes she soaped my throbbing dick and balls gently with both hands. I put my hands on her shoulders and leaned in to kiss her. She moved her hands to my stomach and chest soaping me up. She broke the kiss and put her hands on my face and washed it and rubbed her soapy hands through my hair.

"Rinse yourself off and then turn back around to face me."

I stepped into the spray of warm water and ran my fingers through my hair to get all the soap out and made sure my crotch was free of soap. When I was sure I was free of soap I turned around and she was squatting again. I looked down on her firm breast and she was looking up at my cock. Taking my dick in her hand she opened her mouth and guided the head of my dick into her mouth. Closing her lips around the head she put both of her hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me toward her. With her eyes locked on mine, she proceeded to take almost all of my cock into her mouth and to the back of her throat. The sensation was overwhelming my senses with pleasure, up until now she had only touched my dick with her hands. Digging her nails a little into my ass cheeks she sucked my cock with varying amounts of pressure but always wet, with her tongue doing amazing things to me. She teased the head of my cock with her lips, tongue, and even her teeth. I couldn't help it I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her further onto my cock. I felt my dick enter her throat as her nose pressed against my pubic hair. I let go of her head out of fear I would gag her but she backed up and took a breath and did it on her own.

"Oh my God, I've never felt anything like this before," I hissed the words at her. She increased the intensity of her sucking until I was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum!"

She pulled off, stood up, turned around, and leaning against the wall of the shower presented her pussy for me to enter from the back.

"Push it in hard," she said as I guided my dick toward her dripping wet pussy.

"Yes, yes I will," I said as my dick glided into her pussy up to my balls. Her right hand went to her clit and her fingers massaged her vigorously while I trusted into her as deep as possible.

rbrazel
rbrazel
53 Followers
12