Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...Oh...yes, keep it up I'm about to cum," she moaned.

"Me too, me too," I shouted, and with one last hard push, I started pumping cum into her.

"I'm coming I'm coming oh...," she cried as her climax reached a peak and she began to quiver as her cunt milked my dick for all it's worth.

She turned the water off and kissed me deeply. Having spent most of our energy we silently dried off and I said to her, "Thanks, I've never had that done to me before. I think I'll remember this for the rest of my life." Wrapping the towel around my waist as my cock started to deflate completely.

She had a large towel wrapped around herself just under her armpits. She leaned toward me and kissed me gently and said, "It was great for me too. You should get dressed and go now. I have to dry, fix my hair, and dress for an appointment this afternoon."

I dressed and headed home. I had one more yard to mow and I would be finished for the day. I just hoped I had enough energy to get it done. I still had a warm feeling in my crotch and a mind racing with thoughts of what might be to come.

The next day I saw a for sale sign in Julia's front yard. I guess I know what that appointment was for. I wanted to race to her house and beg her not to sell and move away that would be childish. I just pretended not to see the sign.

Before the weekend a moving van was in front and men were feverishly moving furniture from the house to the van. I decided to walk down to her house and when I got in the yard I saw her dressed in slacks and a white blouse supervising the movers.

One of the movers said, "That's the last of it Mrs. Jacobs, if you'll just sign here we will head out and deliver to your address in California." She signed the document and he gave her the carbon copy and headed for the truck.

"You're moving to California?"

"Yes, I got a job in Silicon Valley at a software company. Before the divorce decree, I have sent resumes to a bunch of companies. I was a programmer before I married that religious nut. I hope you don't think I used you these last six weeks," she said as she slipped several hundred-dollar bills into my front pocket.

"Julia you don't need to do that. I was paid to mow and you didn't use me but you made me a better person and hopefully a better lover."

"Use that to help buy books for college and you are already a great lover. You made these last six weeks tolerable for me but now I'm completely free and I intend to start over with my career and a new place."

She kissed me gently on the lips and said "Walk me to my car," as she hooked her arm in mine. We walked the few steps to her car and I opened the door for her, kissed her cheek, and told her I would miss her.

"I'll miss you too. Good-bye Jim."

I watched her drive to the end of the block and turn onto another street. As I turned for home, I thought that there may never be a summer like this one in my life.

12