All Comments on 'Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 02'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WRONG

You are not only wrong, but libellous saying that the BNP "rebranded as UKIP".

Membership of the BNP/EDL/Britain First, (amongst other extreme groups), is an absolute bar to a person being allowed to be a UKIP member and are grounds for immediate expulsion with no appeal allowed.

UKIP members are not shaven headed thugs, but ordinary decent people, who have worked selflessly to gain the U.K. a democratic referendum on our country's membership of the European Union.

We won the Leave vote We succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Silly Rabbitt

@ Anon 05/14/17

Try to keep from getting all bent over something a fictional character is thinking.

Porn, fiction... not a sociology schoolbook. BNP? UKIP? EDL? No one cares.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
I have to chuckle when readers become enraged over a fictional drama

It's an interesting story. Read for the entertainment and don't take it so seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shame

The first comment was correct.

How about an author saying the republicans were all nazi's or the Dems were all communists.

Maybe some do not mind blatant politicising in stories but does it really need to be said in a literotica story.

The fact that the author would claim a Marine officer would think that is ludicrous as all of them are smart enough to know the political landscape of Britain.

There are different types of fiction and this story was not set long ago in a galaxy far far away or in a fantasy world.

Apart from that it is a good story so far and a shame the author felt the need to include such fiction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get over yourselves

As an American i have no idea who the BNP or UKIP are but it's fiction guys. So what if the author wants a pop at someone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
769 Followers
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories