Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved on to the Analise Love's Anal series and it was obvious that some of the joy had gone out of it for her. It was repetitive and painful but she still tried to be the captivating elfin faced girl from the earlier shoots. However, she didn't fool me as she wasn't THAT good an actress as she was pushed and pulled into position by a number of much larger (in all physical attributes) men who took her body to the limit.

It sickened me but what came next was even worse.

The first clip with Zoltan made me want to throw up. The light was completely gone from her eyes. She was treated like a rag doll and all the while I could see the buzz that he was getting from it.

She was a shell of the elfin faced girl.

I went over to the sleeping Luka and bent and kissed her forehead and promised her I would sort this.

Unfortunately there are some sad fuckers out there who get off on seeing girls suffer and others who like to make them suffer. Zoltan seemed to be in the latter category.

That's ok because I kill people like him for a living.

I went back to my outgoing email account and left another draft message.

12