Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 07

Story Info
Luka discovers more about Greg.
5.1k words
4.75
12.1k
15

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies for the delay between chapters. Unfortunately finding time to write is proving difficult at the moment.

As always please comment and vote to let me know if what I am doing is satisfactory.

Chapter 7

I woke about 6.00 as I always do; it's a bio-rhythm thing I guess, and found myself staring into sexy grey eyes. These were grey eyes that looked clear and sharp and sparkled with fun but most of all; they were grey eyes that shouted 'I'm glad to be here with you because I love you'. These were grey eyes that I could fall into and never get out.

Hell ... I'd already fallen.

I smiled.

"Hi sweetheart, did you sleep well. You look better."

She nodded happily and leaned forward to give me a small peck on my lips before putting her hand over her mouth and looked embarrassed.

"I need to clean my teeth. I have bad breath."

She then grinned cheekily.

"It's because you wouldn't let me clean them last night after I swallowed something foul and disgusting."

With a giggle she rolled out of bed as I tried to swat her bare backside. She ran to the bedroom door and was about to go out into the corridor when she realised she was naked. Still giggling she scooped up my shirt from the previous day and put it on. She checked herself in the mirror and pretended to fluff her hair before she smirked at me.

"I've got to look my best in case I bump into young Hywel on the landing. He's a hot guy and I like to look my best for hot young guys."

I threw a pillow at her, which missed, and she stuck her tongue out and skipped through the door, laughing.

God, she was cute and adorable!

She was still laughing when she returned a few minutes later smelling of toothpaste.

She took my shirt off and slid back into bed. I turned my back to her and shrugged my shoulders in mock anger but she snuggled up behind me and gently whispered in my ear.

"You think I would go running after some hot young guy when I have a very hot older guy in my bed that has saved my life a gazillion times? You must be mad."

She nibbled on my ear lobe and kissed my neck as she reached over me to run her hand down my chest heading towards my rampant cock.

I reached down to stop her hand going further and rolled over to look at her. My smile was meant to be lascivious.

"Well, in that case, let the hot older guy give you some pleasure for a change! If we can't make love properly until you have done your cagoule or whatever then I should at least share in the chores with you."

She giggled at 'cagoule'.

"No, not 'cagoule' ... Kegel, you will thank me for them later."

I waved her off.

"You say Kegel, I say tomato let call the whole thing ... mnpfh."

She laughed happily and kissed me to shut me up.

I rolled her onto her back and started to kiss her face and down around her jaw onto her neck and left a trail down to her breasts. I looked up at her and mimed 'eeny ... meeny" at her as I decided which one to kiss first and she giggled some more before letting out small moan as I gently tongued her very hard left nipple. You know what ... the right one was just as hard and she whimpered some more as my left hand stroked up over her belly to capture the offending item.

I alternated with my mouth and hands to give each breast equal treatment before looking up at her to see her eyes closed in pleasure. When she realised I had stopped she opened those sexy grey eyes which were now smoky with lust.

"Why did you stop? I was enjoying that."

I smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love your boobs just the way they are so don't put too much weight back on them."

She grinned happily at the complement and pulled me back up for a kiss. When we broke apart she smiled lovingly up at me.

"Yes Mein Kapitain ... or whatever you were."

I grinned back at her.

"That will do for now. Just so long as you know where you are in the chain of command everything will go tickety-boo.

Her giggles became guffaws at this.

"Whatever does that mean? Are you living in the Victorian times or something?"

I smiled at her prescience.

"Yep ... you got me ... it is from the days of the British Empire in India. It means 'all right' or some such. Anyway ... where was I ... oh yes ... I was admiring your lovely boobs."

Her look turned lustful again.

"Ohhhh ... yes ... so you were ... you had better get back to your chores ... Captain,"

So I did and kissed my way back down to her engorged nipples and lavished them with tongue and fingers until her moans turned to whimpers and she tried to hold my head in place.

I backed off and looked up at her and shook my head while I grinned at her pouting face.

"Oh no you don't missy ... I'm in charge here ... we will do this at my pace ... you bossed me around when you were sucking my cock so now it's my turn."

I laughed like a pantomime villain and started to kiss down her abdomen. I might like her small boobs but she sure needed to put some weight back on there ... her ribs were showing.

I ran a teasing tongue around her navel causing her to flinch and giggle before I pushed the covers completely off her and carried on leaving a trail of butterfly kisses towards her hip. I shifted around and knelt between her thighs and looked back up her body to see her observing my progress with a mixture of lust, suspicion and embarrassed discomfort.

"What? Are you ok? Do you not like what I'm doing?"

She gave a small shake of her head.

"No ... I love what you are doing ... it is just .... Just that I haven't shaved for a while and I normally like to wash before ... before ... doing ..."

I grinned teasingly up at her.

"Before what ... before I do this?"

With that I gently ran my tongue down her abdomen into the stubble field that was her pubic hair and ran it down her labia before reversing back up to her clitoral hood and gave it a little swipe whilst trying to maintain a teasing eye contact.

The joke didn't work out too well as her eyes closed and a small spasm passed through her body.

Her labia were slightly parted and there was more than just my saliva adorning her lips. I could taste her on my tongue ... despite her recent physical travails she still tasted and smelt delicious to me ... it was her smell and taste so I wasn't going to stop now.

She growled with pleasure as I ran my tongue along her lips again and the level of moisture increased. I lifted my head away and looked down at the prefect symmetry of her sex.

"It looks so pretty ... it's beautiful."

She opened her eyes and looked down at me with the same slightly embarrassed expression.

"But I'm not shaved and ... and ...ohhhh"

I repeated my lingual assault along her labia and one of her hands slid down her body to caress the back of my head. The other reached lazily for a nipple.

I allowed her hand to guide my head and it was obvious that she wanted me to pay more attention to her clit. Maybe it was her way of keeping me away from the 'dirty' areas but I wasn't going to argue with her.

I flicked the hood with my tongue several times and her clit became more prominent and eventually it was defined enough for me to suck it gently as well as use my tongue.

This seemed to be what she wanted as her moans became louder and her hips started to buck against my face as she held my head in place.

I wasn't going to let her control everything and broke free long enough to run my tongue down her labia which were now puffy and open and speared her vaginal opening with my tongue and ran it around her inner lips tasting her essence as I did so.

There was a lot more of it to taste and the new deliveries were improving with age.

I lifted my head away and found her eyes watching my every movement.

"You taste wonderful, so stop worrying."

Her response was to guide the back of my head back to the job in hand ... her clit!

I decided to up the ante a little and ran my hands up her thighs until the thumbs naturally came together above her clit and I used them to pull back the hood and expose it even more to the tip of my tongue. I licked the firm nub gently with the flat of my tongue and her hips started to thrust upwards and forwards to increase the pressure. Her moans became more distinct as she started to vocalise what she wanted.

"Oh ...oh ... oh yes ... tongue me ... lick my clit ...."

Did it sound like a porn movie?

Yes it did!

Did it bother me?

I kept on licking

I moved one hand up her body to capture a firm nipple and moved the thumb of the other to gently penetrate the opening to her pussy.

This seemed to please her even more as her vocal pronouncements expanded and her moans became louder.

"Oh yes ... eat my pussy ... that's good ... yes ... yes just like that ... lick me more."

I removed my thumb form her vaginal entrance and replaced it with two fingers which went much deeper. She may have been worried about needing her Kegel exercises but it felt mighty fine to me.

And very wet and warm.

I tired to locate her G spot and found the rough patch on the upper surface of her vagina but this seemed to have little effect so I just finger fucked her in time with my oral ministrations to her clit as she became louder and louder and her hips started to thrash in time with my actions and her one-word chant.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... oh yes ... it's happening ... yessssssssssss!"

Her buttocks lifted of the bed and her rigid body was supported by her heels and shoulders for several seconds as I tried to continue her pleasure for as long as possible.

Eventually she dropped back to the bed and weakly tried to pull me up for a cuddle.

I went.

I wasn't missing out on a bit of post cunnilingus cuddling for anything.

I held her for a while until her breathing returned to normal and she twisted in my arms to look up at me. The corners of eyes betrayed a slight tearfulness and she looked stunned. She kissed me softly.

"Thank you ... thank you ... that ... that was the first time I've cum in years. I enjoyed making the early films but never had an orgasm while filming ... I got close a few times with a couple of the girls ... but never got off."

She looked away and then back at me with a guilty expression.

"I'd go in the shower and get myself off afterwards if I was still horny. But since then ..."

I kissed her and then looked at her as I stroked her face and the hair away from her eyes.

"Don't think about it. That part of your life is over and there are plenty more where that one came from. I'll make it my mission to give you one a day."

She grinned and then looked faux-annoyed.

"One a day ... that's not very generous. I'm expecting one when I wake up ... one after breakfast ... nooooo stooopppp ...ha ... I'm ticklish ...ahh ... please stopp ... ok ... one ... is ... fine ... ahhhhh ... ooooh you ... torturer ... I think you did that your prisoners ... to make them confess."

She cuddled back to me panting slightly from my tickling assault before looking up at me with a quizzical expression.

"Did you ... have you ... ever ... umm ... torture any one? You said I wouldn't like you once I knew who you were and what you did."

Ah!

We had arrived at that point ... the point where I couldn't put off giving some answers.

I kept my gaze locked on hers so she would have the possibility of seeing whether I told the truth.

"I was a Royal Marine officer for 10 years and I can swear to you on the ... on the souls of my dead wife and child that I did not torture anyone during that time."

I stopped and I could see she expected me to continue. I wasn't going to get away that easily. I went on, but less confidently.

"Since then ... I have ... err ... I may have ... used ... ummm ... enhanced interrogating techniques on a couple of ... a few unpleasant people ... in order to gain vital information that would protect innocent individuals."

The last was said with a rush so I could get it over with.

Her expression did not change for a while until her mouth curved up in a tight smile.

"Good! If they were anything like Zoltan then I hope you hurt them very badly."

I realised I had been holding my breath waiting her judgement and I released it with a gust.

I nodded.

"They were a lot like Zoltan but mostly they were involved in the trafficking of underage girls for prostitution but we did go after one guy who sold films of children being raped on the dark web. We knew he had two eight-year old locked away somewhere but he wouldn't tell us where they were hidden so he needed a little persuasion ... they were in a hidden room in his basement ... alive ... but ..."

I trailed into silence.

"What sort of life could they have after that?"

It was Luka's turn to hold me as she saw the tears form in my eyes.

"Hush, Greg ... you saved them ... you gave them a chance. How did you get into this ... what is it ... a vigilante thing?"

I started to tell her the story of my military career from joining the Royal Marines and being accepted into the SBS, the Special Boat Service or as the SBS likes to say ... the better, more discrete, cousin of the SAS.

She stopped me.

"So they are like US Navy Seals?"

I grinned.

"No, they are nothing like US Navy Seals. We know what we are doing!"

I laughed at my own joke but Luka did not really understand the sarcasm.

I continued on with an explanation of how I met Lizzie at a function which included her father Ben who was in my SBS squadron. We got married when she turned 18 and I was 25 and a couple of years later had Megan. Soon afterwards Ben finished his time in the Royal Marines but I continued in the service.

I had known that Ben was involved in some weird stuff after he left by the things that were not being said every time we went back to Wales to see Ben and Tess but didn't push for an answer.

Maybe I should have.

Maybe all three would still be alive.

When Megan was 4 Ben and Tess suggested we go on holiday together to Croatia. They were paying so, despite my reservations about family holidays, we went. It was obvious that Ben was up to something as he would go off for the day in the hire car while we lounged around the pool in the resort. He said he was bird watching but I didn't believe that for one moment.

At this point of the story I was starting to get very emotional and Luka held me and stroked me as my tears began to flow.

"It's ok, Greg, leave the story for now. Come back to it another time. It is not important that I know all the details."

"No, sweetheart, it is important. I have never told it before. I need to exorcise it. Get it out of me."

I continued on about the 5th night of the holiday when we were at dinner when Ben had suddenly looked very startled as he was looking around the restaurant and I turned to follow his gaze to see two large gentlemen sitting at the bar staring at him. When I turned they looked at each other, smiled and got up and left with one of them turning at the door and doing the 'gun' thing with his finger as he smiled at Ben.

I had never seen Ben so agitated and ... scared ... yes ... a veteran of many SBS missions was actually showing his fear. Now don't get me wrong ... we are all scared on missions ... any one who says otherwise is a liar ... but we all try to keep it below the surface. Not this time.

He gave me the brush off when I asked what was wrong but the glances between him and Tess said otherwise and he dashed off to make a phone call. The following morning at breakfast he was still agitated but Lizzie asked him to take her and Megan to the market and he begrudgingly said he would. They left Tess and me finishing our coffee as they headed for the car at the front of the resort.

I stopped and looked at Luka who was still holding me very tightly. I think she knew what was coming.

"The next I heard was an almighty explosion from the car park. Windows came in, stuff fell from the ceiling ... I knew ... I just knew. I ran to the car park and there was the car ... bent ... twisted ... on fire ... even though I knew that they were dead from the blast ... I tried to open the doors ... I couldn't. I kept trying until someone dragged me away.

"I got burnt in the process and was taken to hospital and they had to sedate me because I was trying to get up so I could go and look for Lizzie and Megan to see if they were still alive. Eventually Tess came to see me and told me that all three had died. It was thought that the bomb had been pretty big so it would have been fairly instantaneous.

"That had been cold comfort to me at the time and I withdrew into myself for several weeks. I was given compassionate leave from the service but decided I couldn't go back and resigned my commission and just wallowed in self-pity for several weeks trying to find some comfort in the bottom of a bottle. I was not really functioning and was not even bothered about the results of the criminal investigation as to what had happened. Not that it made any progress.

"Lizzie and Megan were dead. It seemed irrelevant as to why.

"The funerals were delayed for a while because of the circumstances of the deaths but were eventually held in Wales near here and I came up from Poole where Lizzie, Megan and I had been living to stand in the rain. I was still completely numb and it took a bollocking from Mitch to make me realise that I needed to start pulling myself together.

"Mitch is ex-SAS and doesn't beat about the bush. He reminded me that Tess was grieving just as much as I was and I had not even contacted her to find out how she was. He also asked me a question that led me down the path that I have been travelling for the last few years ... how come I was not even bothered to do something about the perpetrators. He told me to go away and pull myself together and start behaving like an SBS officer not a pathetic child.

"That's Mitch ... he says it like he sees it!

"I thought about it for a long time and eventually went to talk to Tess and apologized for my lack of compassion and understanding and asked her if she wanted revenge. She went very quiet and then gave a big fat emphatic 'YES'. She wanted revenge and not just for Ben, Lizzie and Megan but for all the poor girls who had suffered before them and were still suffering now.

"I didn't understand what she was talking about and so she explained to me what Ben and Mitch had been doing for the last year or so.

"Apparently after Ben left the service he had been contacted by a former commanding officer who wanted to know if he was interested in paramilitary work to help in areas where conventional law enforcement services found it difficult to get results. Ben, having nothing else lined up other than sheep farming and yurt building jumped at the chance and joined what we call AFA ... Action for Angels.

"We don't know exactly how or why AFA came into being but it is believed that it is funded by a Ukrainian billionaire whose daughter was kidnapped and trafficked to London as a sex-slave by a Serbian gang. He recruited some ex-SAS guys to free her but unfortunately she had killed herself with an overdose before they got to her. The guy wanted revenge so recruited another team to go after the traffickers in Serbia with instructions to make it look like an internal dispute leaving no trace of AFA involvement. Since then he has carried on taking on trafficking gangs across Eastern Europe, especially in Albania and the Balkans.

"Ben was in Croatia to observe some members of a gang from Albania but either he asked the wrong question of the wrong person or they had spotted him. Either way he was compromised and we should all have got on the next plane out of there but AFA said to stay put ... with tragic consequences!"

Luka had been following my story with rapt attention, occasionally hugging me tighter or stroking me as it unfolded. She looked quizzically at me.

12