Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you joined AFA after ... after Lizzie and Megan died?"

I nodded.

"Yes. After Mitch had given me the bollocking I went away and started counselling sessions, I stopped drinking and started exercising and getting fit again. Then, one day, I got a phone call from Mitch asking if I had a chance to think about revenge because, if I did, he knew some people who might be able to help. The rest, as they say, is history.

"We tracked 2 of them down to a bar in Budapest and took them ... kidnapped them ... as they came out late at night. Drove them away in their own car and set it up to look like they had a falling out over money. Unfortunately we did not get the boss and have been searching for him ever since. He knows he is being hunted so stays below the radar but at least we have stopped his gang from operating freely. We have heard that he is due to be in the Herne Hill area of London in a week. I was waiting for him ... until water started dripping through my ceiling ..."

Luka looked startled.

"Oh ... you were ... you stopped your ...err ... operation ... to help me."

I smiled warmly.

"Yep, and it was the best decision I have ever made because I met a gorgeous elfin faced Czech girl."

Luka blushed but spoke very emphatically.

"You must go back. You must find this man who killed Lizzie and Megan and Ben and ... and hurt him very badly."

She looked me square in the eye as she said it and jabbed her finger at me with every word.

I leant forward to kiss her gently.

"I intend to my darling and after that I'm going to find Zoltan and his friend and do the same to him. Oh, and get your money for you."

She smiled at the prospect and we lay cuddling in silence for a while although we kissed and touched each other like long-time lovers luxuriating in the comfort of each other's bodies. This had the inevitable consequence of a diamond hard erection which Luka captured with her right hand and giggled.

"We can't let this go to waste. I wonder what I can do with it. Oh, I know."

She slid her leg over me and sat back on my thighs and slid slowly forward until her mons was resting on the back of my cock. I see the head of mycock protruding from the puffy lips of her pussy and could feel her wetness as she rocked sensuously back and forth. Her eyes looked sultry and she bent down to kiss me tenderly.

"Ohhh ... this feels so good. I am so tempted to put you inside me but I want to be tight for you the first time."

She rocked some more and was obviously catching her clit with the head of my cock as her breathing got quicker. I pulled her down and kissed her again as I bucked my hips up at her to make the point.

"I just want to be inside you. Tight or not, I don't care."

She looked surprised.

"But I thought you would want me to ... to be ... like a virgin the first time."

I laughed gently.

"I just want you to be like you the first time and the time after that and the time after that and ..."

Her mischievous grin returned.

"Ok, have it your way ... but don't blame me if you can't feel the sides."

With that she slid forward onto my belly and reached behind her to grasp my cock now nestled between her wonderful arse cheeks and lifted herself slightly to engage the head at the threshold of her vagina. We both gasped at the contact. She paused and grinned with eyes slightly out of focus.

"Ready or not here goes nothing."

I bucked my hips upwards as she sank down.

Her fears were unfounded. It may not have been the tightest pussy in the world but I could certainly feel the sides. They were warm and wet and wonderful.

We both groaned as her pussy lips nestled in my pubic hair.

We smiled lovers' smiles at each other and I refrained from saying 'I told you so' as we luxuriated at the feeling of being as close as any two people ever could be. I pulled her head down with both hands for a long sloppy kiss before running them down her back to cup a firm buttock each and lifting her hips slightly before pushing her back down in time to my own up-thrust.

Our loins smacked together ... wetly.

She lifted off me and looked at me with a grin.

"Ohhh that feels good. Do that again."

So I did but this time she added her own down-thrust and noise from our coupling intensified. She shook her head with lust-filled eyes.

"Stop a minute. I want to try something."

With that she started to make gentle circular movements with her hips as she lifted slightly before dropping down again. I could see concentration in her face and felt a slight fluttering of her internal walls as she was obviously trying out her vaginal muscles.

I held her hips still and shook my head at her with a faux cross expression on my face.

"Will you stop it! I love being in you, it feels wonderful so don't worry. Let us just make love and see how it goes. I'm likely to come very quickly anyway so you doing that will just speed the process up."

She hung her head in chagrin before looking back up with a gleeful expression as she processed what I had just said.

"Oh, the big strong marine is getting pussy whipped is he? I bet someone from the SAS or Navy Seals would last longer. Eeee ... what are you doing?"

I was rolling us both over and started to pound into her. If she was going to diss the Royal Marines I was going to go out with a bang. She seemed to enjoy it too and started a monologue in time to my thrusts

"Oh yes ... Greg ... yes ... yes ... fuck ... I ... love ... it ... I ... love ... you ... inside ... me ... I ... love ... you."

Hearing those words I just stopped and smiled lovingly down at her.

"I love you too Luka and love being inside of you."

She reached both hands up to pull my head down for a tender kiss and I started a more gentle rhythm as our tongues and lips tangled and caressed.

I still wouldn't last very long as the knowledge we were making love for the first time drove me towards the edge.

"I'm sorry babe I can't hold back anymore."

My thrusts started to speed up as I neared the finishing line and she smiled joyfully up at me as her legs locked round my knees and her hands clawed at my back dragging me tighter to her.

She whispered in my ear.

"Come in me my darling. I want you to come in me. Please come for me."

With that my body froze and the first pulse of semen blasted from my straining cock. Several more followed until I collapsed onto her as she kissed my shoulder, neck and face and her hands stroked my back.

My breathing slowed and I tried to roll away from her but she held me tight. I lifted my head to look at her to make sure I wasn't squashing her to see a serene smile on her face and her eyes closed.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

Her smile broadened and she opened her eyes.

"I am so much more than 'okay' babe. I can't wait until we do that for real to make a baby."

12