Love Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyla felt her cheeks burst into flames, and looked away, embarrassed by her own thoughts. Why did she have to behave like a damn teenager, she was an adult! She had to act like one. That was just a normal conversation! He was just a co-worker, she just had to get that head of hers in order and talk like a normal person!

"Y-yeah. Again, sorry for yesterday, I should have been more careful."

"Don't worry, it's..."

Her cellphone interrupted him. Kyla almost jumped on her seat and started frantically looking for her phone in her uniform's pockets, mumbling a sorry or two in the mean time. It was just a message from her mother, reminding her to pick up a few things before going home.

"Wait, I recognize that theme. It's Theater of Battle, right?" He said.

Kyla's eyes lit up. "Theater of War, yes. I play it quite often, maybe too often, ahah" she said.

"Of war, yeah" he said, "I tried it just yesterday for the first time. You game often?"

Kyla mentally thanked her mother. That was a topic she could talk about for hours, she would not be burdened by the titanic task of having to keep up small talk with a cute boy no longer.

As she hoped, the conversation continued without too much trouble. The common interest in gaming lead them down a rabbit hole of information exchange. Soon enough, Kyla was even genuinely smiling, the awkwardness of their previous interactions forgotten.

Ryan was not what she expected. Truth be told she really did not expect anything, aside from cold indifference, or even worse unspoken terror in her presence. He instead talked to her like she was a normal person, not a huge freak. It was pleasant.

It was not like she did not talk to people, she was on friendly terms with most of the staff there, but she rarely had a conversation that was not just about work, or things related to the center. Her social life was pretty limited, especially when it came to guys.

They went on for as long as the lunch break allowed, then left together. When they finally separated, Kyla was bursting with energy. That was a huge achievement for her. And she did not fuck it up! Granted she almost did, but it worked out in the end!

With all those positive emotions, she threw herself into her work with the fury of a berserker, finishing up everything she had to do with almost two hours to spare.

And yet she still felt full of energy. Too full of energy in fact, she could not stay idle for that long! She looked up the roster and saw that there was one gym room that was currently closed to the public and empty. Technically she could use the center's equipment only after work hours, but none would notice, right?

After a change of clothes she reached the isolated gym room and began pumping some iron, riding the euphoria that still flowed through her veins. Her muscles worked like well oiled machines, executing her orders with fervor. Soon enough she got into her rhythm, attacking each exercise until she could no longer move then cycle to another muscle group. It was not a good workout by any stretch of the imagination, but efficiency has never been a concern for her, so it worked well enough.

And when she finally began to feel her muscles burn under the effort, and sweat trickle down her forehead, another part of her body began to stir.

___________

Ryan massaged his shoulder while walking down the hallway. A lifetime spent in front of a monitor left his joints all stiff and sore. But they were a problem for future Ryan to solve, present Ryan was just happy of having finished his work for the day; he was just taking a break before trying to see if he could squeeze in an extra task in before clocking out.

He liked being productive, he made him feel good, despite his job being almost completely dedicated to useless paperwork. He was used to it: For most of his life he did little more than move paper and bring coffees to people more important than him; still, he did take pride in completing a job efficiently.

The pleasant conversation he had with Kyla helped as well. She was not the person he expected her to be: Instead of a one-track-conversation gym rat, he found a quiet and shy girl that was all too happy to talk about her passions.

It was a bittersweet moment for him, since he realized how much he isolated himself in the last few years. Living and working away from his family, with his high school friends long lost to time and neglect, and most of his thoughts and energy dedicated to reaching the end of the month without getting into debt, he had become almost a recluse. He did not really mind that much, but he did miss having a social life.

His thoughts were interrupted by grunts and metallic sounds reaching his ears. They were coming from a room nearby, but that section of the gym was reserved for the professional teams, not the public. He decided to check it out, maybe it was just a client that got lost.

As he got closer to the door, the sounds grew in intensity. The loud clangs of metal against metal echoed in the empty corridor. Whoever it was, they must be lifting quite the weight.

As he opened the door, a particularly loud grunt came out, rising from a behemoth of a woman. She was damn tall! Almost too tall for the equipment she was using. Her muscles were equally impressive: mounds of rock hard flesh working in unison, inflating and deflating with the precision and grit of steel.

And yet, her figure was not overwhelmed by her incredible physicality: Her body was still very recognizably feminine in its proportions and looks, and of course she had breasts, maybe modest in comparison to the size of her but nonetheless there, firm and proud, their form highlighted by the gym bra, drenched in sweat, leaving little to the imagination.

Her face was no less feminine, with shoulder length black hair and pale grey eyes, delicate yet sharp lineaments that gave her a look of cold fury, her fair skin reddened by the workout pump.

Wait, it was that girl: Kyla! What was she doing there? Wasn't she supposed to be working? And when did she get so tall and buff? Sure she was big, but her presence never felt this overwhelming before. Was that shy, slouched down, trying-to-disappear-into-her-seat girl really that same woman before him, built like a tank, and likely just as dangerous?

His eyes drifted around, inevitably lingering on her to admire her finely sculpted body. His gaze eventually fell on her shorts, or better the weird shape that seemingly was stuck inside them. The large cylindrical object was threatening to overwhelm the fabric and burst forth with each new movement.

Suddenly his eyes opened wide: She was a futanari! That explained so much! How did he not figure that out before? Wait, how was she getting hard while exercising? Would the blood not all go to her muscles?

But Ryan's thoughts were quickly lost, because something unexpected started to happen to him: Warmth began to expand from within him, his face became hotter, while his groin awakened. He looked down, feeling his dick hardening.

He was surprised at his own reaction. It was rare for him to get so overwhelmingly excited, and that quickly! But there was something in the display of pure, primal power before him that overpowered even his usually very steady nerves.

Without even realizing, he had began synchronizing his breathing with hers, almost feeling the heat radiating from her sweaty body from a dozen feet away.

Suddenly, she stopped her exercise, dropped down her heavy barbell, and froze in place, her eyes closed and her arms trembling. She grit her teeth and closed her fists, when her huge cock ripped through her shorts and bounced free. Immediately after, an enormous spurt of cum burst forth from her glans, painting the floor in front of her white.

Her hands closed around her thick shaft, in a vain attempt to control the beast, but soon after another spurt came out, as big if not bigger, and more of the floor got covered in goo.

Ryan was awestruck, captivated. He would not have noticed a bomb going of behind him. His whole world was zoomed in to the incredible spectacle he was witnessing. Kyla, in that moment, with her muscles all pumped up, veins pulsing, and limbs contracted looked like a ravenous creature, bursting with primal power and sexual energy.

Her orgasm went on for what felt like an eternity. More and more cum was shot out of her large cock, while she tried in vain to keep her grunts and moans of pleasure to a minimum. Finally, she relaxed, as the last spurt trickled out. With her dick, finally spent, she calmed down, and so did the rest of her body.

A puddle had formed in front of her, it looked like enough cum to fill a pitcher.

Drained, Kyla stepped backward and let herself fell onto a bench. The metal groaned in protest, while she took a towel in hand and started wiping her sweat with it.

Finally recovering from his stupor, Ryan retreated, but the door betrayed him, squeaking loudly.

Kyla, of course, immediately looked his way.

Their eyes met.

Ryan's heart jumped into his throat, as her gaze drilled into his skull, her stunned expression filling the air with a thousand unspoken words.

He gulped, then slowly closed the door, and walked away.

___________ ___________ ___________

Kyla let herself fall onto her bed, the wooden structure creaking under her huge body. She did not feel that bad since her high school days, a period in which she could not stop thinking about herself as a perverted monster that had to be stopped. Fortunately, with medication and therapy, she was doing much better, but those old scars did resurface sometimes.

Truth be told, she was not ashamed or angry at herself for getting caught, that happened before and would most likely happen again, it was because Ryan caught her. The one person she had a genuine conversation with in the last months now most likely saw her as a dangerous deviant.

Her cock twitched in her pants. She violently shook her head. Thinking about Ryan had been a mistake: Her secondary brain had very different ideas about what happened just a few hours prior, and was already starting to stir under her clothes, eager to fantasize about the cute little co-worker.

But she refused to listen to it. Gathering all of her determination, she forced herself to cool down. Slowly, minute after minute, her half-erection did calm down, and a big smile appeared on her lips. For a normal person it might not have been a big thing, but she rarely managed to get her dick to obey her, especially after it already got going.

"Hey sweetie! You ready to eat?" Her mother said from the other side of the door.

"Yes, coming!" She said, standing up.

She went downstairs to find her mother putting down the plates. Her beautiful blonde hair left free. She was a tiny lady, a full two feet shorter than her titaness of a daughter, but she had an authoritative demeanor that made even cats obey her unquestionably.

On the other side of the table, her dad was sitting down. She definitely got her height and physique from him, though he was still quite a lot shorter than her at six two, and in the years he let himself go, losing some muscle mass and accumulating a little bit of fat.

He still looked pretty good for a middle aged man .She always thought the so called dad bod fitted him quite well, since he has always been the bubbly, joker type, the yin to the yang of his more serious and responsible wife. He was the one that introduced her to weightlifting. It was her one true hobby, and ever since her adolescence her favorite way to release pent-up energy.

"Hello there, sleepy head. How are you?" Her father asked.

"I can't complain. You? How's business going?" Kyla said.

"It's been a good season," he said, while sipping his tea "hopefully it will stay that way until the end."

"So how is it going with that boy?" Her mother asked.

She froze in place.

"Th-the boy?" She said.

"Yes, that new co-worker of yours, yesterday you could not stop talking about him."

Kyla looked away. "Uh, well, yes. It's good. Everything is good."

Her father raised an eyebrow and laughed. "All right then. Good luck."

An hour later, she was at work, going through her morning tasks. The sport center was sparsely occupied that day. She could not remember why, but she did not mind the quieter atmosphere; after the last few days, she could use one. Even her big girl seemed surprisingly calm that day, she did not get a single erection! Almost a record for her.

She had began working in the offices section when she heard a loud noise coming from the archive. Metal crashing against metal and the low thud of wood or paper hitting the ground. Without thinking she dropped her broom and threw herself inside.

There, she saw chaos: Several cabinets were tilted on one side, leaning on their neighbor, their drawers and doors open, letting their content spill onto the pavement; some shelves were instead were lying the floor, dented by the fall.

There was a particularly big pile of papers and books at the center. Judging from the angle of the shelf above it, it must have been the point where the chain avalanche began.

And while her eyes surveyed the damage, it moved. The pile moved.

"H-help!" A feeble voice came from under it.

Cutting her breath short, Kyla jumped forward and began lifting the heavy wooden shelf. She was strong, but her angle was quite awkward and she could not get a good grip, so it was a much bigger struggle than she would admit.

"Ughnn." With a grunt she finally lifted it. Then, without wasting time, she threw piles of documents away, digging into it to save whoever was down there.

A face finally surfaced, bruised, reddened, and with some blood coming out of the nose, but otherwise fine.

It was only after taking a look at the wounds, however, that she realized who it was: Ryan.

She immediately retreated, standing up and stepping backward, but she soon recovered from the shock and went down again, freeing him completely, and then helping him stand up.

"Are you injured?" She asked, her voice almost trembling.

"No" he said. "Well, a little bit but I don't think anything broke." He looked up. "Oh hey, it's you! I've been mean..." a flash of pain interrupted him. He held his hand on the side of his chest.

Seeing her worried expression, he smiled through the pain. "Don't worry, nothing serious, just some bruises."

But was he fine? Or was he trying to defend his pride? What was she supposed to do? Damn, why was everything complicated with boys?

"Are you sure? We have an infirmary here, I can bring you there" Kyla said.

"I don't think it's nec..." he said, but Kyla interrupted him by picking him up. Ryan's safety had priority above everything else, even his comfort.

A thought in the back of her mind did make her notice there was also some selfish desire in her action: It did feel amazing to have him in her arms, all small and snuggled up against her biceps. If not for his injuries, it would have been the cutest thing she had ever saw in her life.

But he was injured, and needed help. "We'll go there" Kyla said, firmly.

He gulped. "All right."

A few minutes later they got to the infirmary. The nurse welcomed them in and Kyla laid Ryan down.

"Another victim of bureaucracy, I see" the nurse said, laughing at her own joke, her grey curly hair swishing around.

After a polite cough from Kyla, she recovered and quickly checked his conditions, then proceeded to clean up the few scratches deep enough to draw blood. "I don't see anything to be worried about. You'll have to take it easy for a while, no physical efforts and you'll be fine. Just for safety, I'd recommend getting an x-ray of your chest, but I don't think any of your ribs are broken. Do you feel pain while breathing?"

"No, not really" he said.

"Good. All right then, if that's all, we're finished."

By the time they left the infirmary, Ryan was feeling good enough to walk on his own, though Kyla still insisted he should lean on her. It was, of course, an entirely innocent proposal, but she would lie if she said his touch did not feel nice.

"Sorry for the scare and waste of time, Kyla" he said, while going back to the offices.

"No problem, really! I don't mind helping you at all!" She said, with a high pitched voice.

Kyla bit her tongue. Was that too much? Oh God, she was a disaster.

Fortunately, he forgave her awkwardness with a big genuine smile on his cute face.

"Thanks. Now I just need to..." his voice trailed off as they entered the archive, and he witnessed the devastation in full. "Now I just need to fix all of this."

"No!" Kyla shouted, making Ryan recoil in surprise. "Sorry, I mean you shouldn't move that much with your injuries. Let me help."

"Oh, well, I cannot ask you to. You have your own job."

"Then I insist. I'm sure the boss will understand."

Seeing her steeled expression, he surrendered. "All right, thanks again then."

___________

Ryan was not having a good day.

His night had been troubled: More than once he woke up with strange thoughts floating through his skull, and a hard-on to accompany them. As a person that was never that sexually active even at the peak of puberty, it was a strange new occurrence, one that he was not particularly happy with.

Added to that was the titanic job of re-organizing the archive weighing on him. Mr. Gilmore, the center's director, was a lax boss and did not give him a strict schedule for it, but Ryan wanted to impress him and secure that job, so he pushed himself too hard. And he had to pay the price, in the form of a shelf falling onto him.

Fortunately, Kyla happened to be walking just outside the office when it happened, or who knows how long he would have remained under there. It just so happened that it was the first opening day for a large local fair that day and many of his co-workers took a day off to go there with their families.

"I'll get some water. I'll be back in a minute" she said.

Ryan sat down, flashing her a smile and a nod. Then she left. Left alone, his mind wandered back to what happened the day before, him witnessing her... solo fun. He still refused to process what he saw. He knew of futanari and their peculiarities, but that was well beyond what he expected. Should he report her? Should he forgive and forget? She did clean up afterwards, he checked that morning, so it was a victimless crime, right?

He sighed. The truth was that he refused to think about it because what he felt was not disgust, or even second-hand embarrassment, but attraction. He never felt so attracted to anyone in his life, and he could count the times he felt attraction on one hand.

And what did she think of him? He did walk on her in a private moment. Granted, it was not the time or place for that, but he still did violate her privacy. "Ahhhhhh" he let out a whine of frustration. Why did he keep fucking things up with that girl? First their less than smooth introduction, and now that! She must believe he was some kind of bumbling idiot by that point.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" suddenly a feminine voiced barged in. Kyla had come back.

"What? No, no, don't worry. I was just... frustrated with the damage I've caused" he said, sitting up again.

"All right, but do tell me if you're feeling worse. It takes some time for ribs to start hurting for real when they're broken. You're not out of the woods yet."

"All right, all right" he said, with a little smirk.

"So, how do we fix this?" She asked, handing the water bottle to him and sitting down on the ground, legs crossed. She was so tall, however, that even with him sitting on a chair, she was almost at eye level. He had always been quite self-conscious of his rather modest height, five seven, but Kyla made him feel even smaller, and she did it so casually!