Love Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her massive frame did not help in the slightest. She was not disproportionately buff, he had seen bigger bodybuilders, but she was still far bigger than most people he had ever met, even among the athletic clientele of the center. And, of course, one thing was to see pictures of bodybuilders on a screen, another was to have someone that physically powerful in the flesh, right in front of him.

"Well, first let's fix the shelves, then we'll clear out the rest" he finally said.

It has been two solid hours since they started cleaning up. They had become quite efficient at reordering the documents, so he was feeling optimistic enough to have some small talk with his new titanic friend. Fortunately, she was willing to reciprocate, despite the encounter of the day before.

His mind, however, kept going back to it, and his gaze unfortunately followed. He could do nothing but feel guilty every time she turned around and his eyes wandered up and down her muscular body, taking their time on her crotch, where her cock formed a small but visible bulge.

How would it feel to have that powerful shaft between his hands? Cold he make her cum like she did while working out?

Kyla politely coughed. Ryan jumped in surprise, choking on his saliva. "I-I'm sorry" he said, blushing.

Her shoulders visibly slumped down.

"You're thinking of yesterday, aren't you?" She said, her voice filled with bitter defeat. "Look, I... it was bad, I know, but..." she sighed. "You must think I'm a disgusting freak. I'm-I'm sorry for..."

Ryan's heart stopped, as his eyes opened wide. That colossus of a futanari was melting in front of him, in a puddle of shame and guilt. It felt like she just shrunk three feet. A wave of foreign emotions invaded him: Seeing her like that physically hurt, even more than his bruises.

He closed his fist, forcing himself to calm down, before he himself was swept away. But what could he possibly say? Sweet words? Diplomatic bullshit?

He took a deep breath. "It's fine. You're not a freak" he simply said.

A hint of hope appeared in her eyes, wet and warm, seconds from bursting into tears. "What?"

"Really, it's fine. You're not a freak, just a little overeager? And none needs to know what happened. Just a little accident, we can forget about it" he replied.

And he really did think that. He had his doubts before, but he could not even entertain the idea of ratting her out, especially after all those horny thoughts that he had about her. He might have been a coward, but not a hypocrite.

She smiled, at first timidly, then more and more until her smile illuminated the whole stuffy room.

And then she jumped forward and hugged him. Ryan felt his ribs creak under the assault. She radiated so much warmth it felt like being tied to a stove. His head was pushed deep into her cleavage, while she lifted him off the ground.

A few seconds later, she calmed down and, realizing what she had done, let him go. "I'm sorry! I-"

But Ryan interrupted her with a giggle. "Don't worry, I liked it."

Her cheeks reddened, and she looked away.

"Well, we better get back to work. Those folders won't file themselves" Ryan said, trying to imitate their boss' voice.

At the end of the work day, they were practically done. A stack of papers as tall as him was still outside of the shelves, but Ryan declared himself satisfied. They worked long enough and he could handle that much tomorrow by himself. The finally left the archive and walked towards the locker rooms.

"Well, it's time to go. If you need help with your injuries, just call me, all right?" She said, while leaving him in front of the men's locker room.

"Yeah" he said and turned towards the door.

Yet he hesitated. He did not want to end their day there. He wanted to stay with her more. What was happening to him? His brain hurt more than his ribs after all that work, and yet a bed was the last thing he wanted in that moment.

"Fuck it" he said to himself, then turned around. "Kyla?"

She turned around too, a confused look on her face.

"There's a nice gaming cafe not too far from here. Would-Would you like to go get a drink? Together? You know, to unwind a little."

Her jaw dropped. "Uhm..." she said.

He lowered his head. Way to ruin the day, Ryan, well done.

"I would love to" she finally whispered.

___________ ___________ ___________

She had a date! A date! Her body was practically vibrating with energy, she had to stop herself from running home at breakneck speed.

As she reached her house, she took a deep breath, it was just a coffee, nothing more. She had to calm down.

And yet, she was so excited that she forgot she was taller than the entrance door for the first time in years. Her arrival was announced to her parents by the loud noise of her forehead crushing against the door frame.

"Honey! Careful" her mother said, running towards her. "Are you hurt?"

"Only in my pride" Kyla said, with half a smile and her hand massaging her poor head.

"Is everything all right?" Her mother said, cocking an eyebrow.

Damn, she read her like an open book. "It's just...I'm going out tonight."

Her mother smiled and clapped her hands. "That's great! You want a hand with your outfit?"

"No, don't worry. You'd make me dress something way too girly anyway" Kyla said with a smile.

"Fine, have it your way" she replied, crossing her arms, pretending to be offended. "But I'll make a decent woman out of you, one day" she added, menacingly pointing her finger at her.

In her room, the tall futanari opened her wardrobe and scanned its content. Should she dress elegantly? No, no terrible idea, it was a casual date at a gaming cafe. So something casual but a little better than her usual please ignore me outfit. Maybe she should have asked her mom for help. In the end, she went for a simple hoodie, jeans, and a pair of gumshoes.

It was already pretty late, so she left the house in a hurry and walked at a fast pace to the place. For once she did not worry about the people around her. It was not atypical for children and even adults to point at her or stare for an uncomfortable amount of time. Fortunately, things got a little better with the years, when she was younger anti-futanari sentiment was much stronger, and Maxwell syndrome denial even more so.

She reached the place twenty or so minutes later. Stopping outside, she texted Ryan, telling him she was there. A minute later, a head poked out of the door, Ryan's head.

He got outside and approached her. "Hey there! You look good" he said, with a radiant smile.

He looked good too, with a pair of dark denim pants and a grey sweatshirt. His short blonde wavy hair were illuminated by the reddish light of dusk, making them almost the same color as his sweet hazel eyes. Even with the added inch and a half of his shoes, he was just barely taller than her shoulders.

She was so glad he asked her out, she would have never had the courage. Yes, futanari were usually the pursuers, especially with men, but she never really felt comfortable in the role. Truth be told, she did not even suspect he liked her, it was an absolute shock when it happened, her heart almost jumped out of her throat. Maybe, for once, her overeager libido helped her instead of hindering her.

"So, I know it's not much of a place, but it's nicer than it looks. Shall we?" He asked.

"Oh" Kyla said, realizing she had been staring at him in silence for a few seconds, "yeah, sorry I got lost there for a moment."

He smiled and opened the door for her.

"Well hello, you must be Ryan's friend" the man behind the counter said. "Damn, go big or go home, right bud? Well, if you're in trouble blink twice, all right?" He then said to Ryan, a dumb smiled stamped on his face.

"Ye-yeah, thanks Ed. We'll get going if you don't mind" he said, with a dry voice.

Kyla blushed, and looked away, pretending she did not hear. It was not unusual for her to hear something like that, futanari had an ugly reputation of being... aggressive in their sexual pursuits, and with her size jokes like that one at her expense were not uncommon. It still hurt.

"Sorry about that, he's just your average pothead, with half the brain constantly out of commission" Ryan said, while they walked away. "But let's forget about that, how about some drinks?" he added, as he showed her a seat.

Kyla sat down. The place had a surprisingly cozy atmosphere, considering the clientele. The bar maintained the gaming aesthetic, but with subtler tones. There were a fair few people in there, mostly young adults enjoying some drinks or snacks, a few couples like them and some groups that were likely taking a break from their gaming session.

"I don't know much about drinks, to be honest" Kyla said.

"Uh, I don't know much either. Well, I'll see what I can do, I'll be right back."

A couple of minutes later, he was back with two tall glasses filled with a greenish liquid. The appearance was not too inviting, but the taste was surprisingly good, complex and not overly sweet, with just the right amount of alcohol.

Soon enough, they both got into a pleasant buzz. They began talking about their lives, their job, their families, and hobbies. Who knew that he enjoyed drawing? And he was quite good at it too, he showed her some of his favorite pieces. He was a bit reticent about it at first, but in the end he did show her some fantasy characters and creatures, a couple of landscapes, and even one or two erotic drawings. She could not help but feel a little disappointed that those mostly depicted classic beauties, with small, slender bodies, but they were well done. He went on to talk about techniques and defects in his work, she barely understood a thing, but hearing him talk about something he was passionate about was quite entertaining.

Her only real hobby was working out, and despite herself rarely applying her own knowledge on the matter she knew a fair bit about it. She tried to avoid the topic because she was certain she would bore him to death, but he insisted and after a while she went with it. Despite her fears, they had a few good laughs at the expense of the sports center's clients and their abysmal form.

Eventually, the topic went to videogames, the one thing that connected them before. It turned out they had wildly different tastes, but the shared passion fueled the conversation for a long while. Long enough in fact that by the time they left their table, it was already almost nine o' clock.

"What do you say if we have a quick bite at the pizzeria in front of here? I'm starving."

Her own stomach audibly protested in that moment, so she accepted.

___________

Ryan followed Kyla into the pizzeria. The smell of pizza invaded his nostrils immediately, leading to a severe increase in salivation. The evening was going surprisingly well. He asked her out on a whim, and he was still unsure if they were having just a friendly evening out or actual date, but he was glad he did.

She still somehow surprised him: His image of futanari was of one of confident, powerful sexual beings that dominated any room they were in, the underdogs that went from being shunned to the stars of the modern dating scene in thirty or so years. Most of his, admittedly few, interactions with futanari only confirmed this biased view, but Kyla did a lot to shatter it in one conversation.

They sat down and a waiter came for their orders. He threw a disapproving gaze towards Kyla. As he left, Ryan shook his head: he was one of those stuck-up old men, that considered Futanari the bane of modern existence. They were getting rarer, but prejudice is long-lived.

While waiting, they got a couple of beers. He usually did not drink that much, but what was wrong about having some fun once in a while? He was ten minutes from home anyway, and even the boldest thug would steer clear of Kyla.

As their pizzas arrived, they went back to their conversation.

"So you never had a girlfriend?" She asked, with half a smile.

"Not a serious one. A few fleeting relationships here and there, but nothing more."

"It's hard to believe" she said, with a giggle. Her voice was on the deeper side, but still surprisingly feminine, especially when she laughed: She looked so innocent and genuine, he could not stop himself from having a big dumb smile of his own whenever it happened.

"Oh, is it?" He asked.

"W-well," she said, with a feeble voice but a firm gaze. "You are very cute."

Ryan swallowed, as his cheeks reddened. "Oh, well... thank you." How come she was so brave now? Was it the booze?

Her gaze lingered on him for a few long moments. He usually hated being ogled like that, especially by a futanari on the prowl, but with Kyla he did not mind. If anything, he was feeling quite flattered and proud. Damn, that girl was doing things to him.

Suddenly, her mood shifted. From a longing and blissful expression, to eyes wide open; a nervous gulp son followed. "Ehm, sorry, I... I might have a problem" she said, as the table raised a little on her side.

He raised an eyebrow? "What happened? You feeling bad? Was it the pizza?"

She lowered her eyes. "N-no, it's my... I got an erection."

"Oh." Wait, what? Did she really mean... "Well, it happens" he replied.

"No, I-Do you know what the Maxwell syndrome is?"

A light turned on in his brain. That explained a lot. How did he not figure it out sooner? He was such an idiot. Admittedly, he was just vaguely familiar with the condition, but he did know enough to understand her issue.

"Kind of, not a lot but yeah."

"S-so, I need to get to the bathroom..."

"...But?"

"But, you know, I'm not exactly small down there. I don't want to go through the whole restaurant like this. That waiter has given me weird looks all evening" she said, raising her voice a little, panic setting in. But she then took a deep breath and calmed down a little. "I'm sorry, I-I'm not usually like this. I think I drank a little too much."

Ryan looked around, then took a moment to think, and called the waiter. "Excuse me!"

Kyla looked at him with eyes wide open, frozen in place.

The waiter came, with a cold neutral expression on his face. His back was facing Kyla, perfect. He just needed to keep his undivided attention on him. "Yes?" He said, very slowly.

"There's hair in my pizza!" He said, pointing at a random spot on it. Then he subtly gestured Kyla to move, while the waiter was still distracted. She did.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir, I... I'm afraid I do not see it."

"It's right there!" Ryan insisted. God, what was he doing? That was so dumb! But it was working, in the corner of his eye, he could see Kyla making a run for the bathroom. Her concern was not unwarranted: Her erection was clearly visible under her strained pants. Fortunately, none seemed that interested; one lady spotted her and looked away embarrassed, but she did not say anything else.

The waiter was losing his patience and struggled to maintain his dignified demeanor. "Sir, if you don't mind, I have work to do."

"Yes, yes, sorry, I guess I might have drank a little too much this evening. I apologize."

The waiter left and Ryan quietly finished his pizza. He felt a little guilty about eating without her, but he was hungry. Ten minutes later, he was done, but Kyla had not come back yet. He was starting to get worried.

In that moment, a message came: "I can't get it down." And nothing more.

Ryan stood still for a few seconds, absorbing and digesting the words in front of him. A small part of him found the situation quite hilarious, a greater part had absolutely no idea of what to do and was getting quite anxious about the whole affair. With a deep breath, he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

It took a moment to adjust to the blindingly white room, but he did and began his search. It did not took long to find the stall Kyla took refuge in. He could see her feet and her pants down to her ankles. Frustrated grunts could be heard coming from within it.

"Is everything all right?" He asked. Wait, why did he ask? Stupid brain, why would you put her on the spot like that!

The huge futanari yelped in surprise, crashing against the stall's door, which barely contained her weight. "Oh, you're here. I'm-I'm sorry, this is really embarrassing. I tried with cold water, that usually works, but it did nothing. Now I'm trying...the other method, but it's not exactly easy to concentrate in here."

Images of her accidental orgasm in the gym flashed before his eyes. Her huge cock spewing cum like a hose. Ryan could not help but feel the heat rising around him, as his own malehood began to stir. He did not forget the raw emotions of that moment, and the erotic dreams he had since then, of holding that piece in his hands, making her cum that hard. And then he did something, something that would change his life forever. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe something else, but he did it.

"I can help. Can I come in?"

Silence.

It was the alcohol, definitely the alcohol. Why was he being so dumb with that girl?

"Uhm, I-I would appreciate it."

His heart jumped into his throat, and his lungs refused to work. He said it, but would he be able to go through with it? What did this stupid fantasy of his make him do?

And yet, while his brain was busy debating the inevitable, his hands took action and opened the stall. Inside, he saw the huge figure of Kyla hunched over the toilet, her back facing his way, her shoulder pressed against the left wall of the stall to leave him some space on the right. She looked at him, with those big grey eyes of hers, filled with shame, embarrassment, and pure, undiluted lust. The smell of cum in the air was thick, overpowering even the smell of cheap detergent and urine the bathroom was impregnated with.

She did not speak, and let him do whatever he wanted, so he did. Taking a step forward, he closed in on her. The heat of her body warming up his own. Her huge glutes stood before him, each bigger than his head; her thighs, almost as wide as his torso, were trembling in fear and anticipation. He took another step, and her chiseled abs became visible, rippling with barely contained power.

And then he saw her cock.

The angry beast twitched as soon as his eyes fell on it, standing above his belly button due to the huge height difference. Thick veins crossed its large surface. Not even Kyla's hands were big enough to wrap all the way around it. He placed his own hand on it, warmth spreading through his flesh, while Kyla let out a powerful low moan.

"Pl-please" she said, with a shaky voice.

He placed both hands on her cock, and began caressing its surface. It throbbed, spewing pre-cum, while Kyla grunted, her eyes closed, an expression of tense and pained pleasure. He kept going, extending his motions to include the whole ten inches of the beast. Then his right hand began rubbing her head, while his left hand kept pumping her shaft.

Kyla's muscles tensed up, making her seem even bigger than normal, but Ryan's was so concentrated on his tasks that he barely noticed. She put her hands against the opposite walls of the stall, in an attempt at stabilizing herself. Ryan kept going, speeding up his movements. The large member leaked pre-cum almost constantly, the clear-white liquid dropping into the toilet. Constant small twitches prophesied a coming eruption.

He fantasized about that moment, but nothing was comparable to the real thing. A strange feeling of power washed over him, witnessing the effects his simple movements were having on the futanari colossus. A creaking noise reached his ears: The walls were fighting a losing battle against her sexual fury, but Ryan could not stop even if he wanted, he was completely enthralled by her hungry sex.

And then it happened. A half scream of pleasure rose from her throat, barely muffled by Kyla closing her mouth just in time. Her cock exploded, sending cum against the wall, washing it in white. The stall's walls failed to contain her strength: They creaked, groaned, and then shattered, leaving a hole where her hands stood, and bent metal and plastic around it.