Love Triangle

Story Info
Horny girl has a threesome with her brother and father.
9.1k words
4.24
33.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
534 Followers

Music and laughter filled The Banshee's Mule -- our local pub. Dad belched as he returned with another round of tall, frothy ales. Our cosy corner was slightly shielded from the noise. It was good to have spent some time with the old man. I didn't live that far away, but I seldom visited home these days. No real reason. Just life.

"I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, son."

I raised my pint to clink off his. Beer splattered the table. We downed half the mug. I joined him with his next burp.

"Thanks dad. I'm glad we did this tonight. Let's not make it a one-time thing."

"I'll drink to that! Tell me, though; the promotion, the car, a new apartment, where's the woman, Alex?"

I rolled my eyes and guffawed.

"Women, dad. Plural. I get my fair share. What about you? Any hot dates since..."

"Your mother? Nah, son. Bit long in the tooth for that. Although, you wouldn't mind if I picked up one of those fine looking ladies at the bar, would you?"

I humoured his half serious beer talk and glanced over. The old biddies gawked at my howling laughter. The fucker kept a straight face the whole time. He had a knack for making me look a fool.

"Even mum was better than that lot! Jeez...Can't believe I just said that."

"You miss her is all. Me too."

"Yeah, but still..."

"Alcohol, son. Makes us say all kinds of things. It's a pity your sister isn't here," he said, downing his pint.

"My round," I announced, rising from the table.

Shaking my head, I chuckled. I did miss mum. She was the one who always brought the family together. A rare thing nowadays. As I watched the ruby liquid fill the glasses, I thought about Michelle. She'd sent me her polite rejection during the week, saying she had plans, and that us boys should have some quality time. I wondered how much of that was true.

"Pretty sure she's out with Brian," I said as I passed him his beer.

"Lucky Brian."

It was probably the warm fuzziness of the booze, but I knew he'd registered my instant nod of agreement.

"Careful, son. Too many more of these and you'll end up looking like me!"

The old man had packed on more than a few pounds over the years. Big and rugged, he'd probably have been a lot fatter if it wasn't for his construction job. I, on the other hand, countered my hectic lifestyle of stocks, booze, and easy women, with a rigorous gym schedule. The women certainly helped with the cardio.

"You wouldn't catch Michelle drinking this stuff."

"No," dad said, staring into space. "You would not. She could do with a few. Not a pick that girl."

"Yeah? I haven't seen her in a while. You sure she hasn't put on a few pounds? She does like to party."

"Nope. Still does her dancing and gets plenty of exercise."

"Exercise?" I said sarcastically. "I never thought she'd go with someone like Brian. Seems like too much of a...I dunno...nice guy."

"Well I'd expect no less. She's a Walsh. I raised my daughter well."

At 23, and with the aid of the striking photo dad was in possession of, Michelle was clearly at the top of her game. I suppose she had been for quite some time. Long brunette hair, with a body that could corrupt the most noble of men. My nervous eyes flicked between my pint and his face.

"Dad...Can I tell you something?"

"One moment, son."

He got up and went to the bar. I'm glad he did. What was I thinking? I decided I was going to back track and make something up. I don't know what had gotten into me. Probably the drink. He sat down and pushed the tumbler of whiskey across to me. He peered down at his own potent brew.

"You were saying?"

"Ah, nothing. Just, I almost knocked up some girl from the gym. False alarm, thankfully."

His expression conveyed my bullshit. He brought whiskey to his lips and paused.

"It's that thing she does with her tongue, isn't it?"

He knocked it back and slammed the glass on the table. My throat burned as I followed suit.

"Lucky fucking Brian," we said in unison.

The hustle and bustle of the pub filled our guilty silence for a while. I downed the last drabs of whiskey and looked him straight in the eye.

"Just so I'm getting this straight? All that time she was with you as well?"

"Looks like it. But I was careful. More careful than you it seems."

"I suppose spending hours in my room with my sister raised suspicion?"

"That, and the way her clothes hung. You can always tell when they've been thrown back on in a hurry," he said, chuckling. "Do you know how many times I stopped your mother from almost walking in on you two?"

I wasn't listening to him. I was still taken aback by the direction our conversation had taken.

"She was playing both of us. So messed up."

"Don't think of it like that, son. You know what your sister is like. When she wants something, she gets it."

My phone vibrated and lit up. Dad's jingled the incoming text a few seconds later. The heart emoji was a nice touch. We both looked up at each other having read the exact same text. Shame failed to mask the perverted smiles that marked our faces.

"I guess Brian had an early night."

Michelle was on her way.

***

Disappointed eyes met as the door swung open once again. It wasn't her. We nursed our second whiskey.

"So...Since we're talking about it; How did it start with you?"

Dad leaned close, as if the whole bar was privy to our conversation.

"Son, this is just pub talk, ok? It doesn't leave this place."

"Of course. I understand."

He rested his elbows on the table.

"I can't remember when exactly. But we were at home, watching a movie or something; both of us curled up on the sofa. Nothing too unusual, y'know. I guess your mother was away."

"Go on. Were you having a few drinks?"

"Not that I remember. As I said, your sister was kind of cuddled up against me. Her head on my lap."

He looked around as he took a drink. Decent at keeping secrets, dad still would have made a terrible spy.

"Anyway, I ended up dozing off. And uhm, when I came to, she was...well...going down on me - the back of her head just bobbing up and down."

"Holy shit! And you didn't try stopping her?"

"Keep it down! Do I have to bloody spell it out for you? I literally CAME to! It was over before I knew what the hell had happened!"

Sure it was.

"Alright, alright! Cool your jets, old man!"

"Well, your turn, Romeo. Sitting over there all sanctimonious. How did it start with you?"

"Wait, hold up a sec, you're not getting off that easy. What happened then? After? What does a man say to his daughter when she pulls her mouth off his dick? 'Thanks very much, love?'"

"You can be a little shit sometimes, Alex, you know that?"

I stared down into my glass.

"Sorry, dad. Bad form."

He scratched his chin and begrudgingly accepted my apology.

"All I remember was having to clean up a big mess. I wasn't too worried though. If your mother said anything, I'd just blame the stains on her hormone riddled son."

"Touché."

"Right. Your turn. Start talking."

I sipped some courage.

"Funnily enough, we were watching tv too. It was around the time she got her tongue pierced."

"Ah, after me then," he said smugly.

Abruptly straightening in his seat, his flabby face lit up.

"As I was saying, we were hanging out in my bedro-"

Soft hands landed down on my shoulders.

"Hey, you two! Is no one around here gonna get a girl a drink?"

Promptly jumping up to fulfil his daughter's request, Michelle stole the warm seat across from me. Brunette hair tinged with ginger flowed down her back. The pink stretchy headband matched her short clubbing dress. It was a loose fitting frock, without being baggy. Nothing covered her shoulders, though I detected the filled cups of a strapless bra. I hadn't seen her in quite some time. Not in person anyway. My beer goggles were completely wasted on the woman.

"Long time, bro. So, what were you two chatting about?"

"Just the usual. Man stuff really. Football, cars, girls. So, you found some time in your busy schedule? I thought you were out with Brian?"

She slurped down some of my ale. An indication of her tipsy state, bar she acquired new drinking habits. She sat up and pressed her knees together as if imitating royalty. Her posh accent was terrible for a supposed admirer of her late Queen.

"My Brian is very sensible. He has to be up early to work on his very important projects. But don't worry about it, brother dearest. I tucked him in."

"And then went looking for some real fun?"

With a wink, she shrugged her not so innocent shoulders. Diana had always been her favourite.

"And anything about me?" she said. "What else were you two gossiping about?"

"Yeah, we were talking about you. You and your tongue."

She pushed it through thick, beer soaked lips. The metal bulb in the middle brought back a flood of pleasant memories. Even without tonight's revelations, I really should have copped onto what was going on about back then. But that was a time when I was young. A spotty teenager with more spunk than sense. I thought I'd changed. Matured. Michelle's foot sliding up my leg in perfect sync to my rising cock - I guess not.

***

Alex's bedroom - A few years previous.

Michelle scrolled through her phone as another episode's credits rolled. Though not squeamish at all, it was something she tended to do during lengthy fight scenes. Not so much during the sex scenes. I, on the other hand, had become more distracted by the freckle. The one on the smooth looking tissue of her left breast. A centre point of my focus, I couldn't take my eyes off it; off them. How their weight strained against the meagre cloth. The half rolled over way in which she was lying completely negated the cover of her tank top. She was my sister, yes, but I was a young man. And boobs were boobs.

I snapped my head away as she sat up in the bed beside me. Faking a yawn, I prayed she wouldn't ask me about the final scene I'd just ignored. Perhaps I'd be ok about the one before that. The one where Lannister siblings fucked each other senselessly. I could always blame my chubby on that. I waited for her to make her excuses and depart the soon to be awkward atmosphere. Instead, she scrolled through her DMs. Instead, she stayed.

"Uhm, how's your tongue?" I said in a stupid attempt to make small talk.

"What?"

"I mean, uh, has it healed okay?"

"Just messing with you, bro. I know what you meant."

She stuck it out for me. The redness almost gone, the slick wetness around the metal bulb was thought provoking.

"Pretty cool, right?" she said. "I'll get my down size in a week or so."

I nodded, realising Michelle's mouth wasn't helping my situation at all. Bouncy lips, perfect teeth, and a moist tongue. How could a fucking mouth be so enticing?

"That was the best episode yet!" she said, staring at the tv. "Always the sibling stuff though."

"Yeah, fuckin sick." I said in rapid, condemning agreement.

"Not really. Just a bit limited."

"I guess that's one way to put it."

"Plenty of other tv shows have it too. This one just decides to show it -- the incest. I think that's why it's popular. I think it says something about us."

Oh, fuck! Had she seen me looking? Was she playing with me?

"Us?"

"Society," she said.

She put her phone down and shifted closer. Now was my chance to try take my mind off such things. I'd counter her theory with the argument that the show was successful because it had well written characters with believable motivations. And of course, Joffrey. It wasn't just all about the sex. My sister felt so good pressed up against me.

"But yeah," she continued. "Even though it's mostly healed, I still have to do the test."

"Huh?"

"With my piercing."

She stuck her tongue out and wriggled it about. It made her lips even wetter.

"Think you could help me out?"

I couldn't recall my argument, nor my own name. She kindly didn't comment on my stupid blushing face.

"See what it feels like. I know I could do it with someone else, but it's always good to try new things in a safe environment?"

My heart pumped blood to wicked places. She rolled her eyes at my blank, hopeless stare.

"The kiss test, bro! Hello, anybody home in there?"

Breasts wobbled as she knocked on my forehead with soft knuckles.

"Oh, of course. The KISS test. Silly me!"

"Like you're not curious to know how it feels," she smirked.

I guess it was no big deal. Although it had been a while since we last made out. We were both quite good at it. All thanks to our private little practice agreement. It was something we started -- rather Michelle started -- as an exercise so we'd be ready for our dates. I knew it wasn't normal, but I took to the feel of her lips straight away. As time went on, I just assumed she'd grown out of it. Or more likely, found someone else to practice with.

I ran my fingers through her hair. It felt good to do that again. Michelle wiggled her nearing tongue. I parted my lips and let her in. She rolled into my arms as the little bulb of steel wriggled into my mouth.

She certainly didn't feel like this the last time I held her. At eighteen, the girl had truly blossomed. My fingers roamed the lightly ribbed material of her top. My confidence wasn't the only thing that was growing. It felt good as she pushed down on my chest. I took it, for better or worse, as a sign. One I could ask forgiveness for later. Bandit fingers shamelessly groped a barely covered breast. Again and again I squeezed as our mouths squelched. Noses glanced as they took in air. She must have felt it digging into her. Not so different from the other times. Or was she brushing against it on purpose? I told myself to stop thinking, and enjoy the moment. After what felt like a very thorough examination, she pulled away. Strands of saliva lined our smiles. Panting, her breath warmed my face.

"So?" she said. Genuine curiosity her expression.

"That was pretty fucking awesome...Cersei."

She chuckled and bit her lip.

"Had a good feel of my tits as well there, didn't you?"

"Sorry..."

"I guess I can let you off for being such a good kisser."

Michelle never got upset over things like that. Still, I stayed quiet and took my verbal bashing.

"How come you haven't got a girlfriend. I think you need one."

Staying silent wasn't going to work. Michelle demanded an answer.

"Not sure. Just hasn't happened yet."

"Well, you have to make it happen, Alex. I'm Serious. You're better at handling a girl than most of my bloody dates. It's like they're terrified to touch me, and then when they do, it's borderline rape!"

I watched in slight disgust as she threw her head back to laugh. How causal she talked about such things brought careless arrogance to my words. That and the excellent reveal of her cleavage. I half spoke, half laughed.

"Don't suppose you want to give the real test a go?"

Brash confidence crumbled to dust as the words tumbled from my mouth.

"Excuse me?" she said. Virgin purity her face.

My laugh was as weak as it was embarrassing.

"Eh...Just kidding. Let's just say he'll be a very lucky guy, whoever you do it with."

Oh God! Why couldn't I just shut up! Her face hovered before me -- a friendly yet serious expression etched on it. She spoke with intent, not wanting to confuse her words as banter.

"Do what, Alex?"

Poor Michelle was obviously disgusted at such a suggestion. The only thing that needed swallowing was me by the ground. I shifted in an attempt to flee. I could have easily brushed past the hand on my chest. It told me to stay exactly where I was.

"Alex? One last thing."

I stared at piercing eyes. Her fake yawn displayed her wet, oral assets.

"Do you really want this 'other guy' to be first?"

As if I needed convincing.

"No."

She gasped in fake shock. Her eyes wide and full of mischief. Her breasts hung in plain, delicious view.

"Of course you don't. You're a man. All men want to know how it really feels, don't they?"

Her palm pushed down on my bulge as she continued to mindfuck me. Lord, what was happening?

"Don't they?"

I held my reckless tongue from bellowing 'Yes!' There were others in the house.

"But we couldn't. I mean that would be so wrong."

She squeezed what I no longer cared to hide.

"A brother and sister? Ugh! Disgusting!" she continued. "This is reality. Not some fantasy tv show."

I knew how wrong it was. Just like that first kiss. But like then, I really wanted it.

"Unless you're into that kind of thing? Are you, bro?"

Silence held onto my confession. Leaning on top of me, Michelle was in total control. Physically and mentally. She seemed to relish it. She wasn't the only one. Her eyes drifted off into space. A hand massaged my hidden hardness. I checked that the door was still shut.

"Oh, I suppose it makes no difference who goes first."

I groaned as she dry pulled me.

"Just don't tell dad."

"Wha? Why on earth would I ever te-"

Fingers hooked under the seam of my sweatpants. She pulled hard and watched my cock spring out. I shook as a globule of warm spit hooded the uncut tip. Her teasing tongue slithered towards my mouth. I sucked it as slim fingers encased my slimy rod. 'Oh shit! What if I go off before she fucking starts.' We kissed as she stroked me against her stomach. Two for the price of one -- I hadn't expected the pleasure of Michelle's divine hand.

"I think this is the hardest I've ever felt you, brother!"

'Please! Please don't go off!' Tucking her hair back, she pulled away and shot me a final sinister smile. I struggled to comprehend it; to believe that this was actually happening. The touch of her raw hand alone would fuel my fantasies for months. Fingers fell away from her body as she slid down me. All muscles tense, I shuddered as hair and breath caressed forbidden places. 'She's actually going to do it.' She pushed my t-shirt up and rubbed faint abs.

"I wonder if he had abs when he was your age?" she whispered.

I watched in awe as her thumb circled my slick cockhead. My mind emptied as she took me. The first few seconds were utterly surreal. The sight of it alone. My cock was actually in a girl's mouth. My sister's warm mouth. I lay back into the pillow. Tension fled my chest as I accepted our relationship had changed forever. Tongue swirled. That beautiful fucking tongue.

I finally did something right by keeping my big mouth shut. I much preferred the sounds of heavy breathing and the soft squelches of fellatio. Sheets crisp in my clenching fists, her wide eyes met mine every now and again. The DVD menu music began another cycle. I don't know who it was she practiced on, but I wanted to shake his hand. Or maybe all blowjobs felt this good? I didn't exactly have a frame of reference. It didn't matter. Deep down I got the sense that the girl with the dick in her mouth was one of the very best.

I was just content that I hadn't embarrassed myself by blowing my load too soon. But Michelle was good. She always seemed to know when to ease off. My moans helped her to keep me teetering on the edge of climax. When it came to finishing, I wondered if I should pretend she was someone else. Just for my own sanity. But how could I when she had me in such a trance. Closing my eyes, I saw cleavage. I saw green eyes. I saw the metal stud that would be soon washed by waves of flowing semen. I coughed a slight chuckle. My semen.

Running fingers through strands of thick hair, I pushed her further down on my shaft. Moans told me she was very much into it. Glancing down, I couldn't believe how slick and shiny everything was. My saliva coated thighs, and the inch or two of cock that wasn't quite between my sister's lips. Christ, I never felt more like a man! It was all going so well. Then it happened. Or rather, she'd decided it was time. My grunts told her to keep lips sealed around my meat.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
534 Followers