Love Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toes curled and bedsheets scrunched in my fists. She pulled my hand back onto her bobbing head. I wanted to warn her as pleasure bubbled from deep within. The heavier I breathed, the harder she sucked. He hair was immaculately soft. The sight of peeking bra cups bursting with cleavage is what did it for me. Our knowing eyes met. She gave me a wink. I'm pretty sure I died and went to heaven.

"Michelle..." I wheezed.

She barely squinted as ropes of cum pinged the roof of her mouth. Her cheeks bulged a few times before letting the thick white cream flow back over her lips and down my shaft. Then her cheeks bulged again. I don't think she had expected so much. This load wasn't part of the same orgasm, but a rapid successive one. My balls had obviously taken full advantage of this novel way of being emptied. Had I ever ejaculated so much in my life? Spraying like a geyser -- everything became creamed. She sucked my glazed meat soft, confident she had taken the lot. She slid her mouth off me, kissed sweaty testicles, and waited patiently for me to return to earth. A string of cum dangled from her chin. Inquisitive eyes greeted me. The exact same ones from our kiss.

"So?" she said.

I let my dazed, drugged out expression answer for me. I'd just been blown by a real life woman. She'd passed with flying cumshots. She pulled a wet pube from her mouth before speaking in a quite matter of fact like way.

"Dad's usually in the garage around now, right?"

"I guess so. Why? You gonna tell on me?"

"Maybe," she said with half a laugh.

Her eyes widened as if she'd suddenly thought of a brilliant idea.

"I could tell him about all the terrible things you made me do."

Her tone playful, I relaxed. I watched her wiggle the hand that was buried down the front of her pants. The girl clearly enjoying herself, I lay back to stew in my own post nut bliss. I shuddered as her tongue flicked my slimy member. What a girl! She let out a cheeky giggle. Kissing my genitals goodbye, Michelle left me to clean up the best mess of my life.

***

It was suddenly making sense why back then she'd marched straight past the bathroom. She wasn't the slightest bit worried about the specs of cum adorning her face. Probably got a kick out of it. But I couldn't be too hard on myself. What guy would have been thinking straight in that situation? The wind of Michelle's hand brought me back to The Banshee's Mule.

"Hello. Anybody home?"

Snapping back to reality, dad passed over the drinks and squeezed in beside her. Good and tight.

"You guys trying to get me drunk?" She said, downing half her wine. She didn't wait for an answer. "Good!"

We toasted the shot glasses, and knocked them back.

"Oh!" she said excitedly. "Wait till you two see this!"

Michelle raised her arm as she turned. She probably wasn't even trying to display her slim waist and protruding breasts. But it's what men's eyes saw.

"Brian hates it!" she said with a wry smile.

Dad eventually pulled his gaze from her tits. He dragged fingers along the narrow outline of the tattoo that was an inch or two below her freshly shaved armpit. She giggled as a finger strayed into cushiony side boob. I studied the simple design.

"Very nice," I said. "But why a...What is it? A triangle?"

Dad left a hand high on her leg and answered for her.

"Three. Three sides. Three points. It's a very good number. Don't you agree, son?"

"We should get out of here," Michelle said.

I hoped no one was witnessing the borderline inappropriateness between father and daughter.

"Bottoms up. I ordered the taxi ten minutes ago," he said.

"You heard him, bro. Bottoms up."

What were we like? If the patrons of this pub only knew...

"Such gentlemen you are," she remarked as she took our inviting hands.

Like two hungry lions stalking their prized gazelle, we followed her outside. The taxi driver wasn't a local, thankfully, and unlikely to know any of us - or our acquaintances. Shadows hid the hands that teased our lumpy crotches. It had been so long since I felt her tongue. Making out in the back seat, I realised how much I'd missed my sister's practiced mouth. From under his turban, the driver's eyes reflected in the rear view mirror. Men's hands each claimed a thigh. Even I found it a bit strange when Michelle gave her lips to our father. Impatient fingers had my fly half way down as we pulled up to my building. Looks like your seats are safe for now, Mr. taxi man. Like exited children, the other two climbed out - Michelle giggling irreverently all the while.

"Daddy, no!"

The driver frowned and glared at me. It was as if he was suddenly aware of the three sets of green eyes. Possibly to our similar facial bone structure. I gave him a generous tip and a five star rating. I followed dad as he caveman carried Michelle to the door. The taxi beeped us good luck.

"You must show me that nice car of yours in the morning, son" he said.

I wasn't thinking about the morning. Not when the night promised so much.

***

The carpet warm and welcoming, Michelle decided to go barefoot. Her eyes lit up the same way most of my female visitors' did. Impressing attractive women never got old.

"I'll mix some drinks," dad said as he headed into the kitchen. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

She bit her lip as she approached me. It usually took a bit of flirting before a woman would caress my crotch. But then, this was Michelle. I groaned as she stuffed a hand down my pants. I suppose she'd done her teasing back in the car. Talk about having someone in the palm of their hand, she had my cock in her palm in no time. Standing in the middle of the room, she smiled up at my grimacing face. I steadied myself with her shoulders as she jerked me against her body. Staining her dress with my fluid was a serious turn on.

"It's nice to see you again, brother. Sit down," she whispered.

The airy sofa puffed as I sat back. She kneeled down between my legs.

"My name is Michelle Walsh. I'm here to take the second test, teacher."

"Huh?"

A warm globule of spit dousing my cockhead jogged my memory.

"Oh, I see. Does that mean you're going to be a good girl and swallow this time?"

She tapped my knee and giggled.

"You're funny, sir. But I'm not a good girl."

My cock was hard in her stroking grasp. I lay back and sighed.

"Proceed."

Ice jingled against glass as he walked. He came back just in time to see Michelle go down on my throbbing cock.

"Much appreciated," I said, holding out my hand to take my drink.

"Enjoying ourselves are we?" he said sarcastically.

He took a sip from his whisky coke. Michelle didn't slow her sucking for a second. Not even as her hand ran up her father's legs. The pink, headband did a good job of holding back her hair. Like it was almost made for this exact purpose. I moaned and pumped her with precum. Dad started pulling large cushions from the sofa, and placing them on the glass table across the way. I didn't know why. I didn't really care. I groaned as saliva trickled down my shaft.

"Honey, you're not gonna forget about your poor, old dad, are you?"

Her eyes met mine. Sucking lips cracked a smile.

"One moment, bro."

Staying on her knees, she rose to the new cock dangling above her. Dad moaned as soft lips wrapped around him. A meaty hand rested on the familiar place that was the crown of her head. Nursing my drink, I had to settle for rhythm of her wrist. Not a terrible feeling.

I didn't want to notice it, but I did. Though a shiny vein bulged between her sliding sucks, dad still wasn't hard. I guess it took him a while to get going. Then there was the jungle that was his pubic hair. A total mess in comparison to my well-kept garden. Gazing up at the heavens, he couldn't see my patronising smirk. It wasn't long until Michelle's mouth was back on me. I just hoped the stuff on her lips was saliva, and not...ugh! I was wrong if I thought him pulling up his pants was a sign he'd leave us alone.

A big arm slithered around her waist and pulled her off me. The fucking gall of this guy.

"Don't worry, son. This way both of us get to have fun."

He squeezed her breast. I frowned at his lack of class. Or maybe it was the way their wet tongues wrestled.

"The three of us, that is."

He hoisted Michelle up onto the table. It wasn't a big one. A three or four seater. By the time he was done positioning her, her legs hung over one end, her head almost over the other. As he stood between her smooth legs, he motioned for me to resume my previous activity. 'Why, thank you very much, master.' He pried lean legs open and looked down pleasure alley. Michelle giggled as white panties were dragged down over her heels.

"I was thinking," dad said. "You and I should get one those tattoos to match your sister's? Just as something nice for us all to have."

"Oh, daddy! That's so sweet!

Michelle beamed at me. Well, part of me.

"Bro? Now."

I slid jeans and underwear all the way off, and went straight back to her mouth. I groaned as I eased myself inside. Not particularly a fan of tattoos, the old man's idea intrigued me. It was only skin. What we had went deeper than that. Fat tits jiggled in her dress. I grabbed and squeezed them as she sucked. Her skin was pretty good though.

"I'm gonna make you feel real good, sweetheart."

Dad pulled off his T-shirt to reveal his fat, hairy body. Then he laboured to his knees. Michelle gagged as my balls battered her chin. Big hands shifted her into place. Feeling the edges of teeth, I realised her other lover was hindering her blowjob technique.

"A nice young pussy," he said, rubbing his hands together. "Reminds me of your mother!"

Michelle giggled. I winced. Dad's head went down -- for a grand total of five seconds.

"Wh....What the fuck!"

She spat my cock out from laughing so hard.

"MICHELLE!" he roared, frantically spitting and rubbing his mouth. Christ sake! You could have warned me!"

"I did tell you that I tucked Brian in before I left. Didn't I?"

"I think dad was at the bar, sis."

Dad gulped his icy drink and glared at me. Humiliation etched on his sour face made it hard for me to keep my composure.

"Right! That's it! We're switching!"

"What did I do?" I said in defence. I probably shouldn't have been smiling.

"It's okay, Alex. Go ahead and switch," Michelle said.

My arousal didn't even faze him as he all but shoulder barged me away from Michelle's head. I hadn't quite finished, but what was I going to do? Fight him for access to her mouth?

I was glad to get away from him as he reopened his belt. Despite Michelle's surprise, he was all warmed up. It was weird seeing him fully erect. Still, good to know I'd outgrown the old man.

"Fair warning, bro. There's a little bit of Brian down there. Not much though. He never leaves much."

Incoherent sounds poured from her mouth as dad shoved himself inside. He was much rougher with her dress as he ignorantly popped a breast free. The one with the freckle.

I ran my hands over her knees and up smooth thighs. Removing my t-shirt, she gave an appreciative groan to my abs. She wasn't doing a great job of pulling her dress up, so I enthusiastically assisted her. The harsh tearing sound turned her on even more. I walked between split legs as far as I could go. My hard cock pinned right up against her sex.

"Don't worry about Brian, sis. I'll use him as my lube."

She was wet enough as it was, but I enjoyed getting another -- what I took to be giggle -- out of her. Holding my meat in position, I teased her slick cunt. Hearing cries of surrender, I lurched forward into the depths of her womanly warmth.

"Fuck, honey! Concentrate, will you," dad said as he held his slimy dick in his hand.

"Sorry, daddy. It's just Alex is so bi-"

He sighed as he stuffed it back in. There were grunts and groans, but we finally managed to relax into a workable rhythm. Michelle had an uncanny talent for breathing through her nose. As I thrust, I reached up and popped her other boob out. Her dress contracted around her midriff. Dad stripped away, and then tossed her broken bra over his shoulder. I felt damp panties under my foot. With a sly grin, I crushed her fiancés drying seed.

"You're right, son," my panting father said. "Let's not make this a one-time thing!"

The table wobbled as we made use of both orifices. Dad closed his eyes and groaned. Sweat looked much better on my body. My sister's gaze acknowledged the fact. She didn't look too bad herself. Scratch that -- she looked astounding. She curled fingers around his cock. She looked at him as she worked tongue and hand. She was totally focused on the meat pumping her mouth.

"Ah, baby! Yes!"

The wildness of the sex had completely captured us now. I didn't care that my own father was about to blow his load. It was like each of us were a part of the same sexual being. I watched as he clutched a fistful of his daughter's hair. It probably wasn't like that the first time she went down on him. I doubt he was as rough. I doubt he was asleep either. My growls were loud. My father's louder. Michelle was so gloriously wet between the legs.

I smiled at our overly stimulated father's utterances. His moans and hisses were, however, quite infectious. I felt a deep tingle of my own sprouting. His mouth fell open to release a roar. It was incredible how Michelle kept her adoring eyes on him. Her cheeks bulged to a man's rampant ejaculation. Thick white cream poured down her face; flowing over jawbone and chin. His stream of cum continued down her neck to stain my expensive cushions. He flicked his shrinking cock a few times on her juicy lips. He let go of her well mauled breast. Eyes still closed, and quite satisfied, he stumbled backwards and collapsed onto the sofa.

"Love you, daddy."

Sharp eyes targeted me.

"Your turn," she said, jizz flooding from her mouth.

"You love making a mess, don't you, sis?"

Squeezing her thighs, I returned to hard rams. I must have subconsciously slowed down to let dad cum. You wouldn't be able to tell that from the mess. She could gasp and moan much better now her mouth was mostly empty.

"Yes, Alex! Fuck me!"

My balls rumbled. The intense clap of sweaty flesh failed to wake the man on the sofa. He slept right through my loudening grunts. I lurched forward to enjoy her body. The poor girl almost slid off the table as I ripped the tattered dress away. Demented hands roamed between breasts and belly.

"How bad do you want it, sis?"

Tightening pussy lips was her reply.

Her whole body shook to my violent thrusts. Reaching down, she rubbed her battered pussy. Moans escaped her as sweat fell. Heavy breaths infusing with the clammy thumps of flesh served only to summon my seed. Michelle released a cry as fluid washed over my member. If my digging fingers pained her, she never let on.

"My sexy, little Cersei," I whispered, burying myself as deep as she'd allow.

She threw her head back as the first shots exploded. I lay my palm on her tummy, almost expecting it to expand. Pulse after pulse of my carnal juice slushed her meaty walls. They washed away any traces of Brian before being swallowed up by her fertile body. I let out a beastly growl as my thrusts weakened. Everything that had been inside me, belonged to Michelle now. Carefully pulling out, a globule of cum oozed down her closing lips.

Such a strange feeling -- ejaculation sobered me. It never used to. I guess it had been a while since I'd properly 'been' with Michelle. Or maybe it was the fact that I'd just surrendered my seed to a woman's body. It's funny how that's never a concern while in the midst of passion. Nature's way of continuing the species, I suppose. My primal needs met, the image of my naked, sperm filled sister became a little too much for the mind to comprehend. Having just family tag-teamed the girl, I went in search of strong liquor.

***

Sitting up on the table, Michelle had her knees up and legs open wide.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Michelle, too preoccupied with the pool that had formed on the glass surface, ignored me. A kind of disgusted curiosity crossed my face. I watched her dip her fingers, like a feathered pen needing ink, before scooping the viscous fluid into her vagina. It was mostly the stuff that had spilled from her mouth. Dad.

"You are a strange one, aren't you?"

Parting her lips, I poured some of my drink into her mouth. Poor girl must have been parched. She went back to her scooping. I began to wonder. Was this the real issue at hand? Was my sister actually a bit messed up in the head? Had I and dad, not only ignored such behaviour, but taken advantage of it throughout the years? I stopped what didn't bear thinking about.

"Right, that's enough," I said, lifting her off our alter of sin.

Her feet didn't touch the ground as I carried her.

"What about dad?" she said.

"He'll be fine. I'll get him a blanket."

She smiled after each kiss she planted on my chest. My bedroom door drew closer. I tried to make it look natural. I looked away as Michelle brought her lips towards mine. I put her down outside the bathroom. Then I opened my big fucking mouth.

"Wash that mouth out first."

She glared at me with scornful eyes. The joke clearly hadn't landed.

"You can be such a jerk at times, Alex, you know that?" I mean, after all I've done for you!"

"I know," I said meekly. "All the sex. I'm sorry, sis."

"No. Not just the sex, asshole!"

"What are you on about?"

Now I was getting defensive.

"After all you've done for me?"

She spread her arms like she was showing off the place.

"Confidence, Alex. All this. You seem to forget a time when you were just a skinny teenager. But I don't. Who was the one to comfort you when no one else would? Who made you a fucking man?"

It's funny where women's minds go when you piss them off. I should have backed down. Me and my big mouth.

"Ah, I see. So that's what you tell yourself to justify being a fucking nymphomaniac?"

Her exaggerated laugh was interrupted by big hands clasping her bare shoulders.

"Wow! Wow! What's going on here? What's all this bickering about?"

"He's being really mean to me, daddy," she said, spinning into his barrel chest.

"Now, now, darling. Son! How could you upset your sister like that. Are you trying to wreck this nice little thing we have going?"

"What? She's the one who started freaking out on me! You always take her side!"

"Daddy, I think I should stay with you tonight. Give Alex some time to calm down."

Her manipulating words would have driven my blood to the boil had I not just cum in her.

"I'll not have the night end on such fowl terms. Brian, you have a nice, big bed, correct?"

"Ugh...Yeah?"

"Then lead the way. It's been a lovely evening, but we're all very tired now."

Michelle stuck her tongue through her devilish grin. I had to remind myself that she was twenty-three years old. Throwing my arms up in defeat, it was much too late to be dealing with such family squabbles. My little bratty sister. A tale as old as time. She really knew how to wind her brother up!

I could tell she was smirking as I crawled over her to get to my side of the bed. Michelle seemed happy enough to share a part of both our pillows. Dad's crackling snore's made us chuckle. Any other night of the week, assuming some bizarre situation in which I had to share a bed with my father, he'd be getting kicked the fuck out. Tonight, though, I'd be able to sleep through an invasion. At least the laughing seemed to ease some of the tension between me and Michelle. A disarming voice sounded.

"Is it okay if we cuddle?"

She must have assumed my answer as her softness pressed against me. Her delightful flesh all but assured my acceptance.

"I didn't mean what I said. Was just mad at you," she said.