Love Triangle Investigations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom was Alice's favorite room in the apartment. It had a giant claw-foot soaking bathtub in the center of the room, surrounded by candles. A small window let in a sliver of natural light, casting the room in a warm glow. She did love her baths.

Despite its small size, Alice's apartment felt like a haven from the hustle and bustle of the city outside. She spent considerable money and time convincing her landlord to soundproof her room so she can focus on her writing better. It was a place where she could retreat and find solace, surrounded by the things she loved most - books, art, and of course bubble baths.

Alice sat nervously on her couch, staring at the clock on her wall. She had invited Harper over to her apartment to discuss their upcoming trip and couldn't help feeling a little anxious about the meeting. As she waited, she began to reflect on the idea of travel and how it had always been a dream of hers to explore new places and experience different cultures. She thought about the excitement of planning a trip and researching things to do and see, and how it brought a sense of adventure and anticipation. Alice also considered the benefits of travel, such as broadening one's perspective, learning about history and art, and making new friends. She hoped that her trip with Harper would be the first of many and that they would create lasting memories together. That thought brought her some ease from the anxiety of actually going somewhere.

Harper was the only person who had ever made her feel this way, and Alice wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. If Harper felt the same way or not. She fidgeted with her pen, chewing on the end of it as she waited for Harper's knock on the door.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she heard a soft rap on the deep blue wood door. Taking a deep breath, she looked at the clock it was only 8:15 in the evening, that's only 15 minutes late. Alice reminded herself that it was okay. She stood up and made her way to the door, her heart beating a little faster with each step.

When she opened the door, Harper was standing there with a warm smile on her face. "Hey," she said, stepping inside and taking off her coat. "How's it going? Sorry I'm a little late, I got held up finishing packing"

Alice swallowed nervously, feeling suddenly self-conscious under Harper's gaze. "I'm good," she said, leading the way to the couch. "I, uh, was just going to finish packing in the morning before we head out. I know I know, I'm such a procrastinator. Oh yeah, about that there's something I need to tell you about."

Harper sat down next to her, leaning in with interest. "I like your wall," she said and nodded to the wall with all the toys on it.

Alice's face began turning a bright shade of pink. She forgot about that, she had been slowly collecting stuff she liked and she never had company over. So it's just become part of the furniture for her. Even though she felt like she couldn't breathe anymore and that her heart was about 5 minutes from just beating right out of her chest. She swallowed what little saliva she could muster and proceeded to awkwardly talk about it a little.

Harper listened intently, nodding along as Alice spoke. When she was finished, she leaned back on the couch and looked at Alice with a curious expression. "So what's our next move?" she asked.

Alice thought for a moment, her mind racing with possibilities. A little relieved to no longer be talking about her sex toy wall she says, "I think once we get to the town we will need to head to the tavern first, if the Rainbow Corps there hasn't reported anything yet then there must be some major issues."

Harper nodded a fierce determination in her eyes and says, "I'm with you on that," she said. "But what's your next move with us."

Alice looked stunned and blankly at Harper and asked, "What do you mean?". As she looked away and started playing with her hair in an attempt to not see the expression on Harper's face. She couldn't even tell if she was breathing or not anymore at this point and felt for sure that she was going to pass out at any moment. Her emotions and thoughts going in so many different directions that she couldn't put any of them together, but she knew she liked it.

"I think you know what I mean." Harper grabs Alice's hand gently and leads her to the bedroom. She leads Alice to lie down with her back on the bed, her head propped up on a pillow as she gazed up at Harper.

Harper leaned down and pressed her lips gently to Alice's, causing a shiver to run down her spine. Alice parted her lips, allowing Harper's tongue to slip inside, exploring every inch of her mouth with a hunger that took her breath away.

Their bodies were so close that Alice could feel the warmth emanating from her lover's skin. She could see the hunger in her eyes, and it only fueled her desire. As they kissed, Alice's hands began to explore Harper's curves, starting at her hips and moving up her back. Feeling every bone in her spine. Then tracing her fit shoulder blades, and up to her neck. Desire fled over her to just reach her hands around Harper's throat to see how it felt, but wasn't sure if she was into that. So she instead just picked up her hand and went for it and slapped it on Harper's ass. Harper's head shot up and she let out a little yelp followed by a moan. Alice wondered how she had never felt this way before, but she knew that it was a feeling she never wanted to lose.

in her spine. She traced Harper's fit shoulder blades, and up to her neck. Desire flooded over her, and she decided to go for it. Alice reached around Harper's throat to see how it felt, and Harper responded with a moan. Alice wondered how she had never felt this way before, but she knew that it was a feeling she never wanted to lose.

Suddenly, Harper pulled away and looked at Alice with concern in her eyes.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked, her voice soft.

Alice nodded, unable to speak. She was overwhelmed by her feelings for Harper and the intensity of the moment.

Harper smiled and cupped Alice's face in her hands. "I want you to be sure," she said. "I don't want to do anything that you're not comfortable with."

Alice took a deep breath and looked into Harper's eyes. "I'm sure," she said, her voice filled with conviction. "I want this."

Harper leaned in and kissed her again, this time with even more passion and intensity. Alice melted into the kiss, her body responding to Harper's every touch and caress.

As they pulled away for a moment, gasping for breath, Harper looked into Alice's eyes with an intensity that made her heart race. "I've wanted to do that for so long," she whispered.

Alice smiled, running her hands through Harper's hair. "Me too," she murmured.

And then they kissed again, their bodies moving together with overwhelming passion. Alice felt the warmth of Harper's skin against her own, and as they were about to remove each other's clothes Alice pulled back with sudden shock. Harper looked at her with concern and confusion, then after a minute of silence she asks, "Alice?"

"Harper, there is something I have been meaning to tell you. Umm.... It's about well.... You see I have a.... or I don't have a....", Alice stammered trying to put words together.

Harper, being pretty sure she knew what Alice was trying to say just slowly took her clothes the rest of the way off and crawled up to Alice. Putting her head on the bed next to her legs and stared at Alice's crotch with excitement. Once her hands were just inches away from exposing Alice she stopped and looked up at Alice, "Babe you do know I felt it up against me just a moment ago. I want this, trust me." Then Harper moves her hand and slides it right over Alice's bulging cock. "I mean it's sticking out the top of your undies even." She moves her hand right over the tip and slides it down in between her and the undies and used her thumb to play with the wetness on the tip.

Alice let out a moan she was pretty sure the neighbors could hear. Nearly shaking she said, "Okay". Then Harper took Alice into her mouth rolling her tongue around the tip of her thick rod. Alice bit down on her hand to keep from screaming with pleasure. She was sure the neighbors would come banging on the door. As Harper started going down on Alice bobbing up and down, she bit down a little bit and Alice let out a little yip and got even harder, now filling up Harper's mouth.

Alice fell back on the bed unable to move. She was so lost in the pleasure that Harper was giving her she was barely even able to move. She felt Harper had stopped giving her a blow job and moved on to using her hand. It wasn't the same but still felt good, especially coming from Harper. Then suddenly she felt Harper throw herself on top of her. Harper held herself over Alice and bent down and their lips met again and this time Alice moved her hands over Harper's breasts, pinching her nipples along the way and then up to her throat. She began wrapping her hands around Harper's throat then paused for a second. In that second she felt Harper nod and said a muffled "Yes". Alice gave a good squeeze Harper began dripping all over Alice's chest. Then Harper pulled herself upright and grabbed Alice's sex and rubbed it against her dripping mound and dropped herself down on Alice with all the excitement she felt.

Alice let out a moan that she was pretty sure shook the walls. Harper was so wet and tight on her that she didn't think she was going to last very long. She began getting a little nervous until Harper started wiggling around on top of her and giggling. At that moment Alice was lost. She can only remember the rest in flashes like a montage. The pleasure, the screaming, the biting, the two pushing and pulling with one another as if they had practiced an intricately choreographed dance.

After making love they lay there, Harper on her back now and Alice curled up next to her. Alice felt a sense of completeness wash over her. Every part of her came alive and her senses heightened. She knew she had found something special with Harper - something she never wanted to let go of. As she gazed into Harper's eyes, she saw a future full of promise and hope. She knew they were meant to be together forever. She glanced over at the clock and realized it was 4 am.

12