Love Unexpected

Story Info
Guy gets girl unexpectedly and teases her.
1.5k words
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not a professional writer by any means. Feel free to provide any feedback, I welcome it.

_____________________

"That's fucking bullshit!!" Melissa tells me, laughing loudly. "No one can go down on a woman for 2-3 hours straight, that's impossible!!!"

"That's because you've never been with me," I tell her.

Melissa and I have been friends for, oh, about 5 years. She had always brought up sexual topics as she is a very open sexual person, but I am not. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with talking about it, it's just not something I would bring up. Today, we were at Starbucks, drinking coffee outside at one of the patio tables and she brought up how her boyfriend hates to go down on her, while I casually mention that I like to do it for a few hours at a time.

She pauses a moment, takes a deep breath. "Maybe I've never been with you because you've never hinted you wanted to." She says quietly.

I sit there in shock staring at her. All these years, she had never once made a sexual move toward me. Always just tortured me with sexual talk to the point, I'd go home and jerk off a few times thinking about what she said.

"Melissa, you've never once shown any interest in me. Are you telling me that you are interested in me? I ask.

She stares at me, reaches across the table and takes my hand in hers. "Dave, you are one of the sweetest, kindest guys I know. You've been there for me through at least 4 relationships. You know why they haven't worked for me? It's because I compare every guy to you."

She starts to giggle as I turn bright red and I say to her, "It's nice to know all this now, but, um, you have a boyfriend, Tom, remember?"

"Well it's a good thing I broke up with him last week then, isn't it."

I must have looked like a deer in headlights, because she got up, came around the table, sat in my lap with her arms around my neck and says, "Dave, will you go on a date with me? Please?"

I take a deep breath and just look at her beautiful face, inches from mine, searching her big blue eyes. I finally smile and say "Of course I would. I would love to go on a date with you." And with those few words, my fate was sealed.

________

We had made plans for a few days from then to have dinner. When I arrived at the restaurant to wait for her, she stood there talking to another guy. As I walked up to them, she squeals and gives me the biggest hug and a lingering kiss. She turns to the guy and introduces me to Jonathan. And introduces me as her boyfriend to him. And then we watch as he makes some awkward comments and flees the area.

She turns back to me and says "What a creep, I got here earlier than I expected since there was no traffic, and since I was alone, he decided to hit on me."

I nod in agreement and we head in to have dinner.

________________

Her eyes. God, her beautiful blue eyes. I could get lost just staring into them. Dinner was amazing. Melissa was amazing. I had never seen her like this before. She was radiant, alluring, she had this presence about her that draws you in and doesn't let you go. And with that, dinner was finally done. Too soon for my taste, but there's only so much you can do when you are asked to leave since the restaurant is closing and we were there for 5 hours.

"Do you want to come over and watch some TV?" She asks me.

"Sure, I'd love that."

After we get back to her place, we sit on her couch. Me in my nice button down shirt, tie and pants. Her in her knee length white dress. She turns on the TV to a random show on HBO and then cuddles up against me, taking comfort in each other's closeness.

After a while, she says to me "Remember the other day when we were talking about teasing women?"

"Of course I do, that's the day that changed my life for the better."

She blushes and smiles, "Well, I want to see if you can actually do it. Tease me for hours. Right now."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

"Ok, let's do it."

______________________

She leads me into her bedroom, to her bed. She pushes all the teddy bears on it off and asks "Where do we start?"

I walk over to her, give her a gentle kiss on the lips while I pull her to her feet. I help her pull off her dress, leaving her in only her thong. After that, I gently push her back onto the bed, on her back. I get a couple of bed sheets, and gently tie her to her bed posts. Not tight, but enough that she wouldn't get free easily unless she really tried. I then grab a purple bandana from her dresser and tie it around her head as a blindfold. "What next?" she asks. "Shhhh," I say to her.

I bend over her and start to kiss her again. Starting at her forehead, moving to her nose. Gently, leaving a little bit of moisture from my lips as the only evidence of what had happened. Hearing her start to moan and arch her back, I move to her right ear, kissing and nibbling her ear lobe, then I move to her left ear doing the same thing. I slowly move to her left cheek, then her right cheek and finally give her a gentle kiss on the nose again. I finally kiss her lips. Tracing her lips with the tip of my tongue. Pulling back a little every time she tried to raise herself to get more.

I slowly start to kiss down to her left breast. Licking it, sucking it, nibbling on her nipple. I switch to her other breast, doing the same thing. After I get them slightly wet from my tongue, I gently blow on both nipples invoking an immediate groan and Melissa arching her back in pleasure. I start to move further down her stomach, kissing, licking, gently nibbling here and there. Until I get to her waist and move to her left thigh. I run my hand up and down her leg softly, and kiss up her leg and lick down her leg and move to her right thigh and do the same. The entire time, just hearing groans and "oh my god" from Melissa as I'm doing this to her.

I finally move to her pussy, and look at it. She is shaved, puffy outer lips. I slide a finger along her pussy and lick my finger to get a taste of her. She tastes sweet with a slight musky smell. I take a few long licks running my tongue up and down her pussy lips, finally resting on her clit with my tongue. I start to flick it with my tongue, alternating with gently nibbling it and sucking her clit into my mouth. I slide my tongue down, stick it in her pussy as far as I can and start moving my tongue from side to side while rubbing her clit with my finger.

"OH MY GOD!!!" She screams.

I move back up to her clit and keep attacking with my tongue. Flicking it. Sucking it. Nibbling it. Blowing on it gently. Then I start to slide a finger slowly up inside her pussy and slowly slide it in and out. After a few minutes, I slowly slide a second finger inside of her and nibble her clit even more. I reach up with my free hand and start pinching and twisting her nipples gently. After the latest round of "oh my god" and "that feels so good" from her, I slide a third finger all the way in while I still lick her clit and play with her nipple.

After about 15 minutes, she screams "I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!"

As soon as I hear that, I stop and pull back. I give her a gentle kiss on the lips as she shaking with frustration.

"WHY DID YOU STOP?!?!? I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!!" She cried

"I told you I was teasing you."

We laid there kissing for a bit longer until I figured she had calmed down enough and then started the whole process all over again.

________________________

3 hours later, I'm on the bed lying next to Melissa, she is drenched in sweat, gasping. I finally let her cum and she almost passed out when she came and squirted all over my face.

"Told you I could do it."

"Yes, but I think this is a one-time thing, I don't think you could do it again."

That's a story for another time.


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
RegginufRegginufover 3 years ago
Wow

That was good I liked it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it so much

I liked this so much I sent it to my wife. I'm up for challenges!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Birthday Getaway The girls have a surprise planned for Jack on his birthday.in Group Sex
Wife's Friend Gets Surprised Husband & wife fantasize about friend, until it turns real.in Loving Wives
Wife Wants To Go Camping Day 01 Wife goes camping with husband and her friend.in Group Sex
Wife Puts On A Show For Her Friends Wife plays with husband in front of her friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Restoration Ch. 01 Rebuilding home and heart after a tragic loss.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories