Wife Puts On A Show For Her Friends

Story Info
Wife plays with husband in front of her friends.
2.3k words
50.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a professional writer by any means.

Please feel free to provide any feedback you have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

________________

I was having a great dream. I was at the Super Bowl, mid field and watching my favorite team returning a kickoff for a touchdown when I felt a gently prodding. I groggily open my eye to my beautiful wife about 3 inches from my face with an excited look on her face. "Why are you waking me up?" I groan, looking at the clock, showing 6 am.

"Cindy and Dana are coming over!!" Jessica excitedly says. "They'll be here later this week!!!"

Cindy and Dana are her two best friends. They became friends in 1st grade, were inseparable throughout high school and college, and 25 years after they met, still get together at least once a week to do things. They could almost look like sisters. Jessica is 5'1", 130 lbs, long brown hair with hazel eyes. Cindy is 5'4", 150 lbs, short dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. Dana is 4'11", 120 lbs with light brown hair and brown eyes. In the past 12 years that Jessica and I have been together, I've become fond of them, but I don't do anything with them without my wife.

I gently push her over so I can sit up in bed and look at her. "Ok, so what's the plan? Besides cleaning the house, mowing the lawn and making sure we have food and drinks?"

"We were hoping you would barbeque while we lounge around in the back. I'll make it worth it for you." She says coyly, while running her fingers up and down my arm.

As I shiver, I tell her "Just being with you is more than worth it."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." She smiles, "But I'll still do this."

She pulls my cock out of by boxers and starts slowly stroking me to get me hard. Then bends over, starts licking the tip. Flicking it with her tongue, running it around the head. Licks up and down my 7 inch shaft, finally taking me deep in her mouth. She starts going up and down with her head while she follows it with her hand, every so often lifting her head to smile at me while she licks all around the head of my cock and strokes it. Finally I warn her I'm about to cum and blow in her mouth while she sucks the head of my cock. She lifts her head while swallowing, still slowly jerking my cock, and says "There's more where that came from later. Now let's get dressed and start getting stuff done."

___________________________

For the next 4 days, Jessica and I cleaned the house. I mowed the lawn, planted some new flowers to spruce up the front year and power washed the deck. I went out and bought a bunch of food they would like. Burgers, hot dogs, rolls to go with them, ribs and brisket as well and food to make various salads. Saturday morning rolls around, and the house and yard look almost brand new. I set to work in the kitchen preparing food to make the salads, having already put the ribs and brisket in the smoker, when my wife walks in wearing sandals, ankle length flowy white dress, looking amazing. She walks up behind me while I was cutting potatoes, slid her arms around my waist and rests her head against my back and stays like that for several minutes until I finish with the potatoes. She says "Thank you for doing all this. I love you." "I love you too. But right now, I have to get more food ready." I tell her as I reluctantly remove myself from her grip.

For the next few hours, I get everything ready so they can have enough food for the entire day. Next thing I know, there's a knock at the door and I hear a tons of squeals and "I'm so happy to see you," "I can't believe you're here," and lots of other noises I can't identify. All three of them walk thru the door, arm in arm, and I get bombarded with tons of hugs. Not that I'm going to complain about hugs from three beautiful women. I send them out to the deck to lounge about while I bring them drinks and set up the food for them.

"Ohhh, look, we got our own private server, "says Dana.

Cindy responds, "If he does a good job, maybe we'll leave him a good tip."

My wife answers, "He already got an advance payment." As the other girls start to whistle and laugh.

I stick around with them for a few minutes for some small talk, but eventually I leave them to their talking and go play some Xbox. Every so often, hearing them laughing or some indecipherable words. Once in a while, one of them would pop their head in and see how I was doing, but they would eventually leave me to my game playing.

________________

Late in the afternoon, my wife tells me they are staying the night since they had been drinking all day and were a little tipsy, so I trudge off and get the guest bedrooms ready for them. When I get back, they are all in our bedroom picking out clothes to sleep in since they did not bring clothes to spend the night. They eventually settle on some shorts and a couple of my larger shirts that they apparently feel will be comfortable in.

After they head back outside, I grab a drink and head out to join them. My wife makes me sit next to her, and I put my arm around her so she snuggles up to me with her hand on my upper thigh rubbing it up and down, brushing her hand lightly against my balls.

Cindy says to my wife, "Don't start anything here, wait until we go to sleep," bursting with laughter.

My wife laughs and says "If D. was agreeable, I'd consider starting things here, but he isn't big on doing things in front of other people. He's a bit shy sometimes."

"Just don't give him a choice," says Dana, laughing.

"Should I give you a choice," she says, looking up slightly at me. While I shrug and say "Maybe I should go before you drunks get out of hand."

As I try to get up, she pushes me back down, opens my shorts and pulls out my cock in front of her friends, causing them to emit sharp gasps. My wife slows starts to jerk me off while continuing to make small talk with Dana and Cindy, slowly going up and down, twisting her grip as she comes up my shaft. I notice in the corner of my eye as Dana has her eyes glued to my cock, rubbing her legs quietly together, licking her lips, while Cindy has her hand down her shorts looking like she's fingering herself. Jessica continues to jerk me off, rubbing the head of my cock with one hand and then sliding her hand down and stroking it more and more. Using her other hand to rub my balls, rolling them in her hand as I groan softly. I try to focus on what they are talking about, but it all becomes a blur as her magic hands work on my cock, bringing me to the edge of cumming, but not letting me cum. For over an hour, she jerks me off, stroking me, gently rubbing my balls, playing with the head of my cock and making me want to cum so badly, empty my balls all over her hand. Finally she looks at me and says "Are you ready to cum?" "Oh my god, yes!!!" I almost shout, frustrated beyond belief that she is teasing me and holding me back for so long. She speeds up, while Cindy and Dana are encouraging her, and with a loud moan, I explode all over her hand, my chest and the deck. She starts to slow down while Dana brings over a towel to wipe off my chest, while Jessica licks her hand clean.

"That was impressive," Dana whispers in my ear. "Much better than my husband," as I turn red from embarrassment.

I finish cleaning up and zip up my pants and make my escape into the house while the girls continue to chat late into the night.

___________________

Later that night, I'm dozing in bed when I vaguely feel someone climb into bed and snuggle up against me with their arm around my waist with soft lips kissing my cheek, then I close my eyes and settle into a deep sleep.

When I wake up in the morning, I find that I'm alone in bed. I hear sounds in the kitchen, so I figure my wife headed to make breakfast. When I get out there, all three of them are already up, Cindy and Dana both looking sexy as hell wearing one of my shirts each past their asses, but no pants. "Good morning," they both say. "Morning," I mumble, half asleep still, while grabbing coffee. Jessica comes up next to me, gives me a hug saying "Morning baby, I love you." "Love you too."

I grab some coffee, and sit down in front of my laptop to check my email and the news while the girls are making food. Next thing I know, Cindy plops down in my lap with her arms around my neck, staring into my eyes, gently grinding into my rapidly growing cock in my shorts. "Quite a show last night," she says. "Do we get more today?" "I wouldn't know, you'll have to ask Jessica," I answer.

She gives me a peck on the cheek, sighs and gets up very slowly with one last wiggle of her butt. I shake my head and turn back to my laptop to see what is going on in the world. A moment later, hands cover my eyes, and then I feel a very wet tongue licking my ear while I shudder involuntarily from the pleasure. "How do you feel about giving them a show later today?" Jessica asks, "Only if you are ok with it," I answer.

I feel her hands tighten a moment, a gentle sigh and then a kiss on the lips. "You are amazing," she says to me. "I hope you will enjoy what we have planned." I groan inwardly, wondering what I got myself into.

Later in the day, as the girls are lounging around outside and I'm inside playing video games, I hear them call me to come outside. As I come outside, I immediately get my eyes covered and led by the hand over to a chair. My wife says, "We're going to tie you down a little bit, don't be alarmed." "We're just going to have a little fun with you," added Cindy, as I feel my arms being lifted above my head to be tied to the top of the lounge chair and my feet to the bottom of the chair.

Next, I feel their hands. All 6 of them, running all over my body. Up and down my legs, my stomach, my arms, but always missing that area that is burning for their touch. I don't know how long they were touching me, 15 minutes, and 30 minutes? With the blindfold on, I lost my sense of time, but heightened my sense of being touched, and I could feel my cock growing harder than ever even though it hadn't been touched the entire time. Then came the lips, kisses running over every exposed inch of my body. My head, my arms, my chest and stomach. Along with the kisses came the tongues, flicking, dancing all over my skin. Making my head spin while trying to keeping track of them was anything unlike I have ever experienced in my life. Finally, I feel my zipper being pulled down and my cock being freed from the confines of my boxers and all of sudden, all the hands, lips, they all pull away. A hand grips my cock firmly and slowly goes up and down, causing me to groan and them to giggle. I feel Jessica's face next to mine as she whispers in my ear how good I am being. She pulls away and I feel a mouth descend on my cock. First the tip, then a couple inches down, and finally all the way down. Licking the sides of my shaft, and bathing my balls with her tongue, getting me nice and wet. Her mouth pulls off me and a few moments later I feel legs straddling me and a very wet pussy rubbing against my hard cock.

My wife slowly slides her pussy along the entire length of my cock, causing me to moan and her to gasp. She then slowly settles her tight pussy down my cock until I'm all the way inside her. Up and down, starting out slow, going faster and faster until she screams she's cumming. I cum with her and fill her pussy with a huge load of cum as she collapses on top of me. She gives me a quick kiss, takes off my blindfold off and lets me go from my restraints. I look around and see Cindy and Dana are sitting here naked with fingers in their pussies, sweating and gasping for air, looking like they just ran a marathon.

Jessica says to me, "Honey, that was great," kissing me on the forehead. "Next time, I'll let Cindy and Dana do more."

I close my eyes and wonder what happened to my wife and what did I get into.

To be continued. Maybe.


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
pe2quodpe2quod6 months ago

Certainly a 4+ story. VERY well written.

Pretty original story "hook" as well. An excellent storyline to generate a host of follow up "adventures"!!!

K

Please keep up the great work!

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

Okay, a few years was long enough of a wait; chapter 2, please!

pantographpantographover 1 year ago

Definitely a 5 star tale. Please enable star ratings so your readers can easily show their appreciation. Thanks for sharing your talent.

domehard19domehard19over 2 years ago

Amazing story, we definitely need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You need to continue this. Great story

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Exposed By Wife Wife exposes husband in front of girlfriend.in Loving Wives
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Best Friend A married man is tempted.in Group Sex
More Stories