All Comments on 'Love Wins Against All Odds'

by SexiShaaz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First

Beautiful. I loved it. Especially the opening scene where you painted the picture of the room. A nice one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Meh

You spend the whole story telling about the past, in present tense, then never tell us anything about the actual family conflicts and resolution!

McMahonSMcMahonSabout 7 years ago
Frustrating

Fails completely to live up to its title. Marked down to 2 stars as it is incomplete with no indication there is more to come unless FTDS picks it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great tittle

Great tittle for story but the was all . Start over and do a couple of chapter .

We want conflict then resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great start for a story

I gave it a 5 on the assumption that this is the first of several installments. If it is, I look forward to them as this was a very erotic start. But if it isn't the first installment of a series, I agree with others that it's very frustrating that it ends where it does.

SexiShaazSexiShaazabout 7 years agoAuthor
More to the story...

Since this was submitted in accordance with the contest rules, I had to improvise and try to leave it with an ending that can be added to in future. The character Alisha does however say, that no matter what happens, she will never give Shane up and, if forced to, would choose him over her family. There is however, two more parts to this story, which I plan on submitting at the beginning of next month, so I guess that's my spoiler alert... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexiShaaz@SexiShaaz
I'm a Clinical Psychologist by definition but an aspiring author in every other way. I'm anything but predictable and being spontaneous is like second nature to me. I love to live in the moment and I have no regrets. I'm a Scorpio Woman with passion in my heart and a fire in m...