All Comments on 'Love with No Limits?'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GET A LIFE

You come to a free cuckold sex site,Read a cuckold story, then cry its a cuck story and just garbage,And you do this every day..You morons need help.

All five stars.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Slippery Slope

No penetration...this time. One day the guy won't take no for an answer and won't stop. Prepare to raise bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked this

Well, whatever your critics are saying, I liked it. I also enjoyed the twist where the man on the beach didn't actually penetrate her.

Keep them coming please

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY!

I enjoyed this one, even if some of the BTB folks didn’t. Full marks!

You mixed just the right amount of eroticism with suspense to keep any reader, who understands the meaning of the word ‘FICTION’ interested. You also didn’t leave the story open ended for us to write our own ending.

Yet several seem to have tried. They can’t quite grasp the idea these are your characters—they only do what you have them do, so if you write they returned each year for 16 years, only to spice up their sex life with heavy petting, that’s what happened in that world.

Critics might say, “Your story is very unlikely in the real world,” or they may point out shortcomings in the way you told the story, but they have no ground to stand on when they start telling you what happened later in the characters life.

Keep writing them and we'll keep on reading them. cd

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
WTF?

I would've dumped the bitch and found someone who knew what "No means No" meant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable reminder

I remember well the pleasure of beach sex. We lived in Seychelles and fucked many times on a secluded beach as a couple and with another couple, our close friends. It only ever happened on the beach, never in our homes. It was unspoken, we swapped partners, he would invite my wife to walk with him and I would mount his wife (always from behind never in the more personal missionary position). I would fill her with my cum as he filled my wife with his. We would swim for a while so the girls could clean themselves. We never talked about it, it was an unspoken arrangement. It was very selfish of the men, I think our wives did it so we could alieviate our lust for each other’s wife. It avoided an affair occurring.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 6 years ago
Completely Agree with Slirpuff

Dump her.

But then, the husbands overall reaction was wimpy;

"That's good," she said, smiling, and waiting a moment before continuing, "and,.. do you mind what happened?"

"No," was all I said.

Really ?!?! Just no?

Wimpy. Dump her worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FFS The shine's not even off it.

And she's fucking around. He wasn't consulted and didn't want it. It's pretty clear he hated the idea and yet they always go to the same fucking beach?. He should have dumped the wannabe slut in training before she graduated and made his life hell. Oh and find out if the kids are his too.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Arrested Development

How does the lack of penetration change anything? If you're an adult, I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for a hot story. I loved the emotional tension. In the end, she was a loving wife loyal to her husband and willing to live within limits they both were comfortable with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Very well written. You played with the mental side of this really well and I like the way you managed to give it a bit of a twist at the end.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A SEXUAL MOB FANTASY

where the crowd loses control due to the Alpha action, TK U MLJ LV NV

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
Stupid

How is humping ass not having sex? She was intimate with another man on the beach. I'd go nuts, tee off on his, and divorce her.

So as long as there is no vaginal penetration it's ok? Blowjobs, Anal Sex, okay as well? Married two years and she is acting this way already? One day it goes off the rails for sure. I cannot believe any man would be okay with this. And up until he saw the sperm on her back, he was very much not okay with it. But then, oh, he just came on her ass....... I feel so much better now. Really?

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 6 years ago
It's a ROMANCE

Didn't the other responders read the last few paragraphs?

It works for them. 16 years later & they're still in love!!

You guys sound way to territorial.

SoleBrotherJeff [Yes, I am a guy]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She loves him too much....lol....

to share her body with anyone else....wtf did she just do then? Hubby has cuck written all over him and let's call em' as we see em'....she is a slut that can't be trusted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different

This is a different take on the repressed homosexual fantasy. Closet gays love to think about men taking their wives. In this case the husband character doesn’t want the wife to be penetrated. I guess that means this author is more repressed than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

“My stomach churned.”. So did mine, and not in a good way. One star.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
All but

She cheated. Even with no penetration, she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Of course

It can survive if you are a true cuckold for a while anyway. Which he is or it would not have survived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Failed the test

Failed in doing something unacceptable and not previously agreed upon.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
No thanks.

That's not my fantasy - not anything near it. She gave the guy an orgasm with more intimacy than is acceptable. Her husband obviously suffered through it. I don't see that wife being faithful even by her definition.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
He’s Correct

Anon 1/5/18 makes a valid point. If you don’t like wimp and cuckold stories don’t read them. I skimmed this story realized quickly it was wimp crap. Now I know never to read any other trash this author submits. It’s a win/win. I don’t waste my time and the author avoids a lot of 2 star ratings. BTW I’be read that 1 star ratings are ignored so that a 2 star ratings is the lowest score included in the average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As far as she went

Was still too far to return from...I believe in reconcilliation, but not AAC and not for some things ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Goose and gander

Why do these sexually liberated women, who supposedly have the innate ability to separate love and sex, never want their husbands to enjoy sexual freedom with other women? Do they not want their soul mates to experience the maximum amount of pleasure life can offer? Isn't just that exactly they are seeking for themselves? Do their pussies not moisten as their clits enlarge and harden because of how arousing it is to watch their man lost in passion and pleasure between the legs of another woman?

Of course not. They have abdicated their self esteem.

Cuckoldry is a particularly distasteful form of hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unlike other commenters here, I like your stories. They are well written and enjoyable.

There is a certain amount of repetition, (similar scenarios and subjects), but I guess even professional writers are guilty of that.

Carry on as you are and continue to entertain us.......don't let the trolls get you down, they're probably getting off on it before trashing the stories when their self guilt sets in.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Can our love endure if this beach bum fucks my wife? Nope, only in the tiny world of your closet would it.

I could tell you exactly how stupid this is, how sadly cliched, how pathetically "living vicariously through a woman" this obviously is, but you knew that when you wiped it off your anus.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

No cheating slut or fucked up husband. Good loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an excellent story, with highly credible characters in a highly plausible situation and displaying real, complex feelings and reactions….and very arousing while at the same time quite moving. And very well written, with a slightly complex structure. Bravo and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Echhh,Simply can't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does the husband not have similar intimate encounters with other women in these settings? After all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

It's a slippery slope and just a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Steel ring….where? Most likely around ur cock and balls and attached to a cage! That’s what disgusting human beings deserve… u don’t deserve to pass in ur genes and better remains. Dead end genetically!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelring@steelring
1153 Followers
Active, professional, travelled, with a mind that can go to interesting places.