Love Your Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, Steven. I want you so much, darling." She moaned as she ground her hips even harder into his, making him gasp. "You can touch me too, you know? I won't bite... unless I want to." She then added, biting her lip and closing her eyes.

"Oh, right, Hayley, sorry, never done... that before." He spoke, letting his hands rest on her hips, the feeling of her warm skin at his fingertips making him gasp.

"I was expecting that. Don't worry, darling, I'll show you how." She spoke, moving her hands to unbutton his shirt, popping one button after another. "Let's get you out of all this first, however. You are far too overdressed for this, darling."

"Oh, OK." He replied hastily as he let Hayley unbutton the shirt completely. He sat up, pulling it off before hastily removing his T-Shirt as well. He froze as he did that, suddenly feeling inadequate and very self-conscious of his rather unsculpted figure. His gaze shifted down, away from Hayley as he took a deep breath.

"What is it, Steve? Are you alright?" Hayley then asked, concern palpable in her voice.

"No, it's... I'm not..." He stuttered, before finally finding the courage to look at her. "I'm no Captain America, Hayley."

She stayed silent at first, her mouth opening a little more in shock. Then, her hands shot to his cheeks as she pulled him into a sweet, slow kiss, her hands sliding to rub against his chest as their lips moved in tandem, Steve's fears slowly melting away.

"Steve, I couldn't care less about how you look." Hayley then spoke, measuring every word. "I'm doing this because I want you, darling. Not out of pity, out of the fact that I can't stop thinking about you." She then took his hand, grabbing it and pushing over the garter belt and the waistband of her thong, sliding it down to her pussy. Steve gasped, feeling the wetness covering his fingers, his cock twitching in his pants..

"See, Steve? This is what you do to me." She moaned at the end of the sentence, biting her lip. "Besides, Peggy loved Steve Rogers before he became Cap, so... " She didn't finish, kissing him again, grinding her hips a bit harder this time. Emboldened, Steve dared to slide his hands higher, as the then cupped her breasts through the bra, making Hayley gasp in his mouth.

"That's it, very good, oh Steve." She mumbled into his lips as she then straightened herself out and moved his hands back to her hips, her hands moving behind her back. In a few moves, her bra suddenly went slack before she shuffled, letting it fall to the side, her breasts finally free of their confinement as they fell out.

"Holy shit!" Steve moaned out, his cock throbbing as he finally saw her breasts. They were absolutely massive, round and pale, hanging down a little, with rosy, erect nipples decorating them. The sight in front of him absolutely trumped any depiction he dreamed up in his fantasies.

"You're so gorgeous, Hayley." He spoke, out of breath as she giggled, his hands slowly sliding up. "So, so beautiful, most beautiful on Earth."

"Well thank you, darling." She replied, clearly amused. She then gasped as Steve finally cupped her breasts, giving them a little squeeze as they filled his hands, so soft and full. "That's it darling, I'm all yours."

He didn't need much more encouragement that that. Feeling more courageous with every second, he set about fully exploring her big breasts. He slid his hands over them, carefully cuping them and weighing the heavy flesh in his hands, his fingers digging into it as Hayley gasped. Emboldened, he slid his fingers over her nipples, feeling them harden under his touch as he pinched them lightly, making Hayley moan as she ground her hips into his lap.. He then rose up, moving forward as he pressed an open-mouthed kiss into the soft skin, letting his tongue leave a trail of wetness on her skin as his lips then wrapped around her hard nipple.

"Mmm, Steve, oh yes, darling!" Hayley moaned, the reaction causing him to suck on her nipple, his fingers digging deep into the soft flesh of her breasts. Hayley's hands shot up to grab his head, pinning it in place and leaving him no choice but to keep worshipping her breasts. His mouth slid against her skin as his hands fondled and cupped them, fulfilling every inch of his fantasies. Suddenly, Hayley let him go, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as she straightened out.

"While this is very lovely, I think we should go to the bedroom now." She spoke, breathless, her cheeks red as she winked at him, standing back up. She then turned around, bending her torso down as her legs stayed down, Steve's gaze moving up from her shapely legs up to her magnificent ass. She shot him a look over her shoulder, smirking, as she slid her fingers under the waistband of her thong and pulled it down slowly. Steve groaned at the spectacle, feeling his cock throb and pulse in his pants, aching from the tightness it had been exposed to. As her hands reached her ankles she stepped out of the thong, throwing it to the side.

"Follow me, Steve." She spoke, extending her hand. He stood up, their fingers intertwining as she let him to the bedroom. Steve felt his heart slamming against his chest as he walked right after her, excited, horny and scared all at the same time. AS they reached the bedroom Hayley turned around to face him, pulling him flush against her into a slow, sensual kiss. They stayed like that for a moment - bodies pulled together as their mouths and tongues moved, their hands sliding up and down to explore more and more skin. They broke apart soon, gasping for air as Hayley then slid to her knees, smiling wide.

"Hayley..." he managed to gasp out as she made short work of his button and zipper and then pulled down, taking both the trousers and underwear with her. His rock hard 6 inch cock sprang out of his underwear, hard as a rock, the tip already decorated with small pearls of leaking precum. Steve gasped, feeling his world freeze as he awaited Hayley's reaction. Her eyes widened, her thighs rubbing against one another as her hand then wrapped around it, giving it a slow jerk.

"Oh my, Steve..." she gasped as Steve groaned himself, the feeling of her hand on his cock making it throb and pulse, smearing the precum all over the swollen cockhead. She kept stroking him, her hand speeding up and making him moan loudly. He could already feel his orgasm build low in his spine, the feeling of an impending eruption spreading throughout his body. He tried to fight against it, closing his eyes and throwing his head back, trying to think about the most boring and unflattering things possible. His actions must have caught Hayley's attention as he felt her slow the pace of her strokes, suddenly feeling her breath tickle his ear.

"Is everything alright, Steve?" She asked, her voice tinted with concern as her hand stilled, still gripping his rock hard erection. He took a deep breath, opting to simply tell her the truth instead of deceiving her.

"I'm fine, just... very close... sorry..." He spoke, embarrassment spreading through his body and palpable in his voice. He turned his head to the side, fearful of Hayley's reaction.

"Steve, look at me, please." She spoke, her voice soft and inviting. He took another deep breath as he turned to face her, his gaze immediately lost in her beautiful, brown eyes. Her other hand landed on his cheek as she resumed stroking him, slowly and gently as she pulled him into a sweet, slow kiss. He angled his head, letting her tongue probe into his mouth as he groaned, her hand keeping the slow tempo, making his cock throb hard again. She broke the kiss, a wide smile decorating her red lips, no sign of hatred or disappointment to be seen.

"Oh my darling, you're far too stressed." She spoke, her voice barely a tone above a whisper, sweet and encouraging. "I'm so glad you're being honest with me. But now, let me help you with that..."

Before Steve could react properly, she moved back down to her knees, her hand sliding down to the hilt of his cock as she then wrapped those crimpson red lips right around his cockhead, her tongue lapping at his slit, swallowing the leaking precum.

"Oh fuck, Hayley!" He groaned, the feeling of her warm mouth around his cock making his hips jerk a little. She didn't seem to mind, her lips sliding down the length of his shaft as her tongue moved along the underside. Steve moaned, the sight and the feeling of her mouth on his cock overwhelming him quickly, his hands shooting to thread through her hair and caress her scalp.

"Ah fuck, Hayley, gonna cum... FUCK!" He yelled out, pushing his cock up to the hilt into her inviting mouth. She hummed around his erection as it started to pulse, blasting warm sperm down her throat and into her mouth. She didn't recoil nor flinch, Steve feeling her suck even harder on his cock as he gasped with every throb and pulse, his thighs flexing and quivering as his orgasm overtook him completely, blanking out any other emotions other than pure pleasure. Seconds later he felt the last, weak pulses fade away as he groaned, feeling empty. Still in shock, he watched as Hayley slowly withdrew her mouth, leaving his softening cock slathered with saliva as it flopped out. Then, looking him right in the eye, she opened her mouth, presenting a pool of cum to him. In one go she then closed it, swallowed with an exaggerated gulp and then opened her mouth again, empty, letting her tongue slide against her lips as she smiled wide at him.

"Very nice, Steve. You taste exquisite." She spoke as Steve groaned, the sight making his softening cock twitch a little.

"Hayley, fuck!" He spoke, making her giggle in response, her hand shooting up from her thigh to cover her lips.

"What can I say, darling, I'm not the girl to leave something good go to waste." She stood up, pulling him into a hug. "Plus, next time you will last longer. And because of it we now have time for a little lesson..." She added, biting her lip as she smiled.

"What lesson?" Steve asked, still quite aroused even though he just came hard.

"Oh, Steve." She gasped, her lips inches away from his as he swore he could see a twinkle in her eye. "I'm going to teach you how to pleasure a woman. Would you like to know?"

"Fuck yes!" He replied, closing the distance between them. He groaned, tasting his cum on her lips as he kissed her. Emboldened, he slid his hands to cup her ass, his fingers toying with her garters as she gasped in his mouth. She broke the kiss, smiling wide, her eyes impossibly black.

"Come to bed, then, darling." She spoke, taking a few steps to then lay herself on the bed ,her head resting on the pillow as she spread her legs wide. Steve followed her, moving himself on top of her, sliding up to fuse their lips again. He would probably never tire of kissing her, the feeling of her soft lips against his and her curves pressing right up to him intoxicating and addictive. He broke the kiss after a moment, both of them grinning wide as she then gave his shoulder a little push.

"So, darling, lesson number one." She spoke, Steve's focus immediately shifting to what she had to say. "Always listen to how the woman reacts to what you do. Touch, kiss, lick all you want - but follow her lead. If she moans and gasps, don't stop - this means you are doing it right. If she falls silent, don't be afraid to ask or change things up a bit. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Atwell." He replied, nodding.

"Very good. Now, darling, I do need you lower, please." She gasped at the end as Steve slid down, letting his mouth wrap around her nipple again. He gave it a quick suckle, letting his hands fondle her breasts a little, as he left a trail of light kisses over Hayley's ribs and belly. She let out little gasps as he did so, until he finally slid off her, laying down right in front of her pussy. He gasped when he saw it, amazed by the rosy color and the wetness covering her lips. His hands shot up to her thighs, rubbing the muscles up and down through the stockings.

"Can those stay on?" He asked, enjoying the way they felt in his hands.

"For you, darling, always." She purred, her hand sliding down, spreading her pussy wide open to him.

"Now, darling, let me show you. See this here?" She spoke, her fingers sliding over a little pearl-shaped button on top of her pussy, a quiet moan leaving her mouth.

"Yes." Steve responded, completely transfixed by what he was seeing, trying to drink in and remember as much as he could.

"This is my clit. A girl's best friend, if I could call it that. Be very gentle with it." She spoke, her tone calm and measured, as if she was giving a lecture. "Always make sure your fingers are wet before you touch it. But when you do it right.." She swiped her fingers over it, a loud moan escaping her lips as Steve felt her thighs tremble.

"Okay." He replied, his breath coming in short gasps. "Can I use my mouth too?"

"Of course, my darling. It sometimes feels better this way." She replied, her fingers now sliding lower and lower, until they reached a hole at the base. "See this? This is where you enter me. With your tongue, fingers, cock, you name it. Always be sure you warm up a girl first, however, you pushing in when she's not wet will not lead to any pleasurable things. Understood?"

"Yes, Hayley." He nodded vigorously, itching to show his new learned knowledge to her. "Can I...?"

"Yes, Steave, please." She replied, her voice sounding desperate at the end. He moved himself up a bit, allowing for more leverage as he them moved his hand towards her pussy. He watched, concentrated as his finger parted her lips, immediately getting soaked in her juices. He moved them upwards, slowly, until he reached her clit. He moved his fingers up and down, rubbing her gently. A sharp gasp followed by a low moan fell from her lips as she threw her head back into the pillows, her hands shooting up to cup her breasts.

"That's it darling, right there, very good, don't stop, oh!" She exclaimed, the reaction causing Steve's cock to harden as he continued. He kept his slow, gentle pace, rubbing her clit gently as he listened to the divine sounds falling from her lips, feeling her hips jump up and her thighs flex. More confident now, he changed his tactic, now rubbing her clit a little more briskly, letting his fingers circle over the button.

"Mmmm, Steven." Hayley purred, clearly enjoying what she was experiencing. "You really are a fast learner, oh, yes, mmmmm!."

"Hayley..." He gasped, emboldened even more. He let his index and middle finger travel lower, leaving his thumb to keep pressure on her clit, the two fingers moving to tease her hole, another low moan leaving her lips. "...you like that?"

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed, her hips jolting forward. "Please, I need you, darling." she added, practically begging him as another moan escaped her lips. He reacted, pushing the fingers inside her, gasping as he felt her tight, wet walls squeeze around them as he entered her. She yelped in response, an expletive leaving her lips as he pushed deeper and deeper, up until his fingers were fully seated inside her.

"Fuck, Hayley." He gasped out, overwhelmed by how tight and wet she was, the mental image of his cock sliding in there making him even harder.

"Mmmm, Steve, please move, darling." She replied, breathing hard, Steve feeling her thighs flex and quiver. He did so, starting to push in and out of her, gently, as his thumb kept massaging her clit. The response was immediate - a gasp and the feeling of her inner muscles tightening around him.

"That's it darling, fuck me, yes, oh yes, Steve!" She moaned out, her hands squeezing her tits as Steve started to speed up, every thrust of his hand harder and faster than the previous one. An instinctive idea formed in his mind and he acted on it. He slid down, keeping up the pace of his hand as he then latched onto her clit, sucking it between his lips as he let his tongue flatten against it, moving it up and down as he started to lick it.

"Oh fuuuuuuck Steve!" She yelled out, throwing her legs over his shoulders, making him gasp as he felt her stockings rub against his skin. "That's it, don't fucking stop, oh my... fuck!"

The moan and yell only served to make him even more determined. He slid a third finger inside her as he suckled on her clit, tasting her sweet nectar on his lips and tongue. He wanted to never stop, to make her cum as much as she could, to make her feel loved and appreciated.

"STEVE!" She suddenly yelled, her hips lifting off the bed as he felt her pussy clamp tight around his fingers. He froze, watching as her thighs squeezed his head, pinning him in place as he felt her muscles shake and quiver. Her moans and gasps filled his ears, his hand getting wetter and wetter as he then resumed his efforts. He kept his hand still as he licked lightly at her clit, feeling her muscles pulse as she started to slowly came down from her high. He withdrew his hand slowly, his fingers and palm coated in her sweet nectar as he lifted himself up, watching her breasts jiggle as she breathed.

"Hayley? You OK?" He asked, suddenly hearing her chuckle.

"Yes, my darling, come here." She spoke, her voice breathy and a little hoarse. He scooted up, soon finding himself face to face with her. She looked beautiful - her eyes hooded, her cheeks blood red, her breath coming in short puffs. Her hand suddenly grasped his, pulling it up to her mouth as she sucked his fingers clean, releasing them with a wet pop. The sight made him groan, suddenly reminding him of his raging erection, at full mast again, poking her belly.

"Mmmm, very splendid job, my dear." She replied, grinning like a cat that caught the canary. "And I feel you are ready for round two, very nice." She punctuated that by sliding her hand down, wrapping it around his shaft and giving him a slow stroke. He gasped, his hips thrusting into her hand, his cock throbbing again. He lowered himself at that, fusing his lips with hers in a slow, passionate kiss, feeling her legs wrap around his hips, gasping into her mouth at the feeling of her stockings rubbing against his skin. Her arms wrapped around his back as she suddenly rolled to the left, sending him sinking into the soft mattress as she straddled him. He moaned, feeling her pussy slide against his skin as she repositioned, finding herself right above his rock hard cock as she lifted off him.

"Hayley..." He groaned as her hand wrapped around his cock, suddenly remembering. "P-protection? I don't have... condoms."

"Oh darling, it's OK." She spoke, smiling wide, her hand continuing to stroke him slowly. "I'm on birth control and I have a cap on. I want to feel you inside me, no barriers between us."

"Oh, Hayley..." He gasped as he then felt her glide his cockhead against her pussy, the tip sliding over her clit as she moved her hip. Then, she stopped, angling a little before she moved down. Steve yelled - honest to God yelled - as he felt her envelop him, the feeling of her tight, wet pussy squeezing him making him thrust his hips up.

"Oh, Steve, mmmmm, so fucking big, oh yes!" She moaned, sliding lower and lower until she took him to the hilt, a gasp escaping her lips as she settled. She ground her hips, writhing in his lap as she closed her eyes. Her hands shot forward, scratching at his chest as her arms squeezed her breasts. Steve moaned, feeling incredible, his cock throbbing inside her. They stayed like that for a moment, enjoying the way they felt fused together, before Hayley started to move. Her nails dug into his skin as she started to slowly move up and down, her ass slapping against his thighs with every fall. Steve moaned, feeling her pussy slide up and down his cock, watching her tits jiggle a little with her every move. He let his hands rest on her thighs, rubbing her stockings as she sped up, bouncing faster and harder with every slide of her hips.