Love Your Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Steve, you feel so good inside me, oh yes!" She moaned and gasped, Steve's hips trying to move in rhythm with hers. He rose up, letting her writhe and bounce in his lap as he pulled her towards him, meeting her in the middle. His mouth descended on her breasts as his hands squeezed her ass, pressing sloppy kisses to the soft, pale skin as she kept bouncing on his hard cock, riding him hard. Her hands grasped his head, pinning him in place.

"Steve, oh Steve, yes, mmm, oh yes."

"Hayley, fuck, oh fuck yes... Hayley, oooooh!" Steve groaned, feeling himself throb and pulse as she didn't stop, pulling his head up for a sloppy kiss, his hands guiding her moves as she ground down against him. Then, he felt her pull at him again, trying to change the position. He was faster this time - using the momentum of his torso to flip them, moaning as he felt his cock slide even deeper inside her as he landed on top of her. Her legs wrapped around his hips as he finally started thrusting into her, uncoordinated and desperate at first. Soon, he found a steady rhythm, his hips and balls slapping against hers as his cock plunged into her.

"That's it darling, fuck me, yes Steve, don't fucking stop honey." She babbled into his ear, his hips flexing hard as he pounded her, feeling his orgasm build again. He groaned into her ear, watching as her tits jiggled with every slap of his hips, her pussy pulsing around his cock, her nails digging into his back.

"Ah, Hayley, I'm gonna cum, fuck, I'm gonna cum." He groaned, looking right into her eyes as he then felt her hand slide down.

"Cum for me, Steve. Inside me. Oh Steve!" She suddenly yelled out, Steve groaning again as he felt her pussy squeeze tight around his throbbing cock. He gasped, seeing her eyes roll back as he pushed through the resistance, fucking her through the orgasm as her body convulsed all around him.

"Hayley!" He then yelled out, feeling his orgasm hit him. He slammed himself up to the hilt, moaning her name as he pulsed inside her, spraying her insides with his warm seed as she gasped into his ear, her accented, hoarse voice making his cock and balls throb even harder.

"That's it, oh yes Steve, good boy, mmmm, yes..."

He gave her a few more weak thrusts, his sperm filling her as his orgasm faded away, collapsing onto her soft body, sated and exhausted. He found the last of his strength to pull himself up, moving his hips to slide out of her. He groaned, seeing a glob of cum leak out of her as he did so, falling to her side as he felt her snuggle up to her. He shifted, making it so they both laid on their sides as she pulled him into an unhurried, sweet kiss. They lay like that for a while, mouths slowly working together as their hands caressed their bodies, coming down from their highs.

"Hayley..." He spoke, not finding the words to describe what he felt.

"Mmm, Steve? You were amazing, darling." She spoke, a wide, satisfied smile decorating her lips.

"Glad to hear that." He replied, his mind still on cloud nine, as he sank deeper into the soft mattress, his head still spinning a little.

"Before you ask - I do want you to stay the night. Feel yourself at home, darling." She continued, her hand caressing his cheek.

"Oh, thanks. Really, wow..." He chuckled, a loud yawn overtaking him as Hayley laughed herself.

"Tired, my darling?"

"What can I say, it turns out sex is a bit... tiring. You learn something new every day." He replied, scooting up to lay his head on the pillows, Hayley following him.

"Oh, I'm exhausted too. You shagged me so good I'm not moving anywhere until morning, I think." She spoke, sitting up to unpin her stockings. Steve watched, hypnotized as she rolled them off, before taking off the garter belt. As she laid back down, he swept her into a slow kiss, enjoying the feel of her lips on his.

"I do have to say, you're turning out to be a great kisser." She spoke, smirking as she turned off the lights, pulling the covers over both of them.

"With a teacher like that, how could I not?" He said smirking as he felt her snuggle up to him, laying her head to rest in the cook of his neck.

"Cheeky." She whispered, pressing a peck onto his cheek. "Goodnight, my darling."

"Goodnight, Hayley." He replied, closing his eyes, slowly drifting away into peaceful sleep.

As his eyes opened, Steve groaned quietly. He rose up, slowly, taking in the surroundings, the memories of the previous night making him smile and his morning erection twitch under the covers. Hayley was still asleep, breathing quietly as she lay on her side, the sheet sliding down a little to uncover the tops of her breasts. He didn't take his watch with him, he left his phone in the jacket and Hayley didn't have a proper alarm clock, so he couldn't say what time it was. He didn notice the sky turning light blue outside, but that didn't tell him much. What did, however, tell him a bit was a sudden gurgle in his stomach. He took stock of himself, noting the typical morning breath and the feeling of discomfort caused by not taking a shower last evening. He quietly slid out of the bed, not wanting to disturb Hayley as he padded along, in search of the bathroom. Soon, he found it, going in, noticing the spacious shower cabin. Stepping inside, he quickly located what he needed - a bar of soap and shampoo. As he turned the water on he groaned, feeling it hit his head and splash down. He grabbed the soap, rubbing it vigorously over his body before putting it back to squeeze a glob of shampoo onto his head. He rubbed himself vigorously as he let the water wash away the sweat and dirt, his hand wrapping around his cock as he started to jerk himself off. He moaned, closing his eyes as the memories of the previous night flooded his mind. He fell forward, his hand flat against the shower wall as he stroked himself, picking up in intensity with every stroke.

"Ah, fuck... Hayley..." he moaned, just as the shower door slid open.

"Good morning Ste... oh, my!" Hayley's voice caused his eyes to snap open, his hand flying off his cock as he turned his head, noticing her surprised expression. He felt his cheeks heat up red hot.

"Oh... hi." He spoke, shutting of the water as he suddenly felt really awkward indeed. She didn't seem to mind, her lips turning up into a smile. She walked over to him, her hand closing over his cock, giving him a slow jerk.

"Starting the day early, I see." She spoke, biting her lip as she angled her head up pulling him into a kiss. He gasped into her mouth, feeling her hands still stroke his hard cock, his hands cupping her cheeks. She broke the kiss, a sly smile decorating her lips.

"So... what were you thinking about, Steve?" She asked, giving him a slightly rougher tug.

"You..." He gasped, closing his eyes. "... when I do that, I can only think of you."

"Mmmm... and what do I do in your head when you do this?" She continued, clearly having fun in teasing him.

"Ohhhhh, you kiss me... blow me... titfuck me..." He spoke, his hands resting on her shoulders as she suddenly slowed her tempo, making him whine.

"Hmmm, interesting." She hummed, suddenly sliding down to her knees. "So you fantasized about me wanking you off with my tits?"

"Yes." He gasped out, his cock throbbing, feeling a little light-headed as he started to suspect what was going to happen. Hayley only smiled, leaning forward as she let her tongue lick the underside of his hard shaft. He gasped as she continued, her lips and tongue sliding along his length before she withdrew.

"On the shelf, yellow bottle. Give it to me." She commanded. He listened, quickly giving her what she needed. She squirted the oily liquid onto her cleavage, rubbing it in.

"So, darling, I think it's time for this dream to come true too." She spoke, barely able to contain her excitement as she then rose up, gathering her breasts in her hands. Before he could say anything, she squeezed them around his hard shaft, the oil allowing her to easily start slowly sliding up and down.

"Ah, fuck, Hayley, oh my fuck!" Steve moaned at the feeling of her soft tits pillowed around his cock. His hips slid forward, thrusting into her cleavage as she kept on moving, letting out a little gasp.

"Mmmm, you like that, Steve? Me, on my knees, wanking you off with my big tits?" She spoke, her tone seductive and needy, moaning at the end of the sentence as she looked right into his eyes. Steve groaned, his cock leaking already as he kept pushing his hips, his cock sliding up before disappearing under the mass of her boobs. Hayley then lowered her head, her tongue sticking out as she licked at his head any time it came up. "Mmm, that's it, darling, fuck my tits."

"Oh my God, Hayley." Steve groaned, the sight and feeling of his rock hard cock disappearing under the sheer size of her tits making his orgasm approach at a rapid pace.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck!" He moaned out, pumping his cock into her tits at a quick pace, feeling it slide against her soft skin as her tongue licked at his cockhead.

"Oh yes, Steve, cum on my tits! I know you want it, do it then!"

The sound of her breathy voice and the feeling of her big breasts wrapped around and squeezing his cock were enough. Steve groaned, grabbing her hair as he came hard, thick wads of cum shooting right out of her cleavage, spraying her throat and tits with his semen, just like she wanted him too. His orgasm was short but intensive, his legs shaking as he came down from his high, breathing hard. Hayley smiled up at him, letting her hand rub his cum into her skin as she then licked it clean, licking her lips to finish it off.

"Fuck, Hayley." He gasped, feeling light-headed.

She only giggled in response, turning on the shower. He stayed with her, watching and helping her clean up, his hands roaming her body as he rubbed soap into it, caressing her gently as he helped her bathe. She soon turned the water off, stepping out of the cabin and throwing him a towel.

"Sadly, I don't have any clothes for you, I'm afraid." She spoke, drying herself off.

"I'll manage." He replied, suddenly feeling his stomach gurgle again.

"You can stay for breakfast, Steve. I won't let you go hungry, that's for sure." She spoke as she then hung the towel back up, putting on her bathrobe. "Coffee or tea?"

"Tea will be nice, actually." He replied, noticing her lips curving into a sly smile he already knew so well.

"A proper cuppa. How nice. I'll be in the kitchen." She spoke, walking out of the bathroom.

Steve smirked to himself as he discarded the towel as well. As he looked into the mirror, he felt a surge of confidence and pride roll through his entire body, exhaling slowly. He smiled wide before exiting the bathroom, feeling the happiest and most confident he had ever felt in years.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AWEFUL!!!

Yes, I know that's not how it's spelled, but that's how YOU would likely spell it!

1] He sat himself won,...

2] The teacher's entire HEAD is slicked back!

Moscow is Calling, begging you don't claim that's where you learned to write!!!

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story using this beautiful actress. Everything about her screams sexy and it's good to read the occasional story using her like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Great story and hot writing. I especially enjoyed the fact that the outfit you described in the beginning is basically the second Google Image result for "Hayely Atwell teacher".

jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 4 years ago
i wanna go back to school

i had to stop and google this woman and she Is HOT, STACKED WITH HUGE BOOBS AND A GREAT SMILE, she can come over to my crib and teach me some new tricks any time. i add you to my favorites, good stuff, looking forward to reading more.

shane81ukshane81ukover 4 years ago

Enjoyed that, it would make a good premise for a series of actresses "Giving it back".

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Chauffeur Hayley Atwell seduces her chauffeur.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hollywood Intern Ch. 01 - Gal Gadot The adventure of an 18-yr old Hollywood Intern.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Office Affairs Scarlett Jonhansson has some fun with her agent.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories