All Comments on 'Loved by Heaven Fouled by Hell Pt. 01'

by wose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very intriguing. This is the 2nd one of your stories that I’ve read, this one sounds fascinating, love the groundwork so far and am looking forward to seeing where this leads. An honest question, are you a professional floating ideas for new books?

I’m looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

wosewoseover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Tess, you are partially correct: I am a professional and have always wanted to write erotica, but am at a point in my career where I can't do it under my own name. Still, I appreciate that you like it and would like to write more in the future, your support means a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is some of the most impressive descriptive writing I have come across. You paint a visual and emotional picture that makes things so clear that even someone who doesn’t believe in any of the afterlife, gives a sense of the author actually visiting these places. Beautifully done. Thank you.

J.D.

PaladinDansePaladinDanseabout 2 years ago

I am immediately struck by how evocative the setting is. I love this triple city setup, each being a different layer of existence. I can see this being a graphic novel very easily as this is the sort of imagery that would work very well for a illustrator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwose@wose
I got a Link Tree and everything! Now you can find all my stories and other stuff in one place: https://linktr.ee/w0se Did you like a story or just wanna talk shop? Email me at: wose@mail2one.com