Loved by Heaven Fouled by Hell Pt. 03

Story Info
Lucretia Mandrake is courted by Heaven and Hell.
1k words
4.59
2.1k
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

On the morning of the next day, Lucretia left the room, then returned with chains in her hands. She loved the look on the faces of both her otherworldly prisoners as they noticed the rusted, clinking rings. She knew they recognized it for what it was as soon as they saw it. It was iron, to burn and bind and break them.

"You both know what this is and are perfectly aware what it can do to you both."

"Yes," replied Hael.

"You may speak, demon. But if you try and rain your silly little curses on me again, I will whip you with these chains until you are raw and burned all over."

"Yes," grumbled Andraelphus.

"Good," she said, before wrapping the chains around both their necks, ordering the demon to assume a human form. Andraelphus chose that of a woman, her limbs covered in oozing wounds. Scoffing at the demon's poor choice, Lucretia tied the chain around him and smiled as she heard his flesh sizzle under the touch of the metal. She did the same to the angel, who was silent all the while.

"You will be taken to different quarters, where you will be held. There, you will advise me or provide favors for me until the time that I deem you fit to be released. Understood?"

"Yes," they both muttered.

She tugged at their chains and pulled them out of their circles, leading them across great corridors made of marble and furnished with ill-earned treasures: a great mahogany table stolen from some pillaged village in Sudan here, a case filled with a Vietnamese shaman's badges of office there. Lucretia could feel Andrealphus's agitation, Hael's disgust; the creatures could both smell blood, perhaps--she imagined--see it seeping out, flowing onto the floor. This entire estate was a gigantic trophy room. A testament to Eli's life and multitude of sins.

Lucretia placed the angel Hael in the library, fixing his chain on to a coat hook on the wall. Andraelphus, she led across the estate into an entirely different room.

"Father kept it more as a personal joke," she said, before booting him inside. She laughed as the demon screamed.

"He wasn't very religious, but he always appreciated a good looted artifact. Especially, when it was taken from those with great faith." She walked inside the small chapel filled wall-to-wall with ancient icons, musty holy books, and religious symbols.

Andraelphus writhed on the floor, his skin sizzling, overwhelmed with blisters.

"Take me out of here! Please! I beg you, take me out of here!"

"No. You need a good housebreaking, and this is the place for it."

"Get me out of here! I'll do anything!"

"If you are so desperate, then maybe we could cut a deal..."

"Yes! A deal! What are your terms?" He was frantic, frothing at the mouth. His entire right side was sizzling; his eyes were a deep shade of red. He grasped at her gown.

Lucretia raised a foot and placed it on his chest, pushing him down on the floor, a look of disgust on her face.

"Please me, demon. Please me and maybe I will let you go."

"Here? In this place that burns me and kills me?"

"I have found that men perform much better carnally when nearing death. I bet this applies to demons, as well. How about you try and make yourself proper, for starters?"

Andraelphus looked at her in horror as he tried to change his form, but each bore the wounds he had just suffered. He turned into a beautiful young man, but his face was burned. He attempted to turn into some feline, tall and bipedal, but its fur was patchy and singed. And with each form he took, she could see he burned further.

In the end, he chose the form of a large man with rippling muscles and skin covered in obscene tattoos, his face a long, twisted mockery of a man, covered in coarse hairs. It was a form that hid most of his glaring deformities. He stood naked before her, his member limp, but large nonetheless. Lucretia sighed.

"Sad, unimaginative little creature. But I guess it will have to do," she said, leaning over him and kneeling over his muzzle, rubbing her sex all over his nose, letting him take in her scent. The demon whimpered, his pain overcoming his desire.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked, grinding her waist on his face, listening to his muffled pleas. "Get--aah!" she yelped when she felt the demon's unnaturally long tongue taste her. She shuddered then, but held her composure.

Her knees trembling, she stood on top of the creature while it lapped up at her, tasting her deeply. Lucretia held back her moans and let herself go, sinking down onto his mouth; her body became suddenly tense, writhing with pleasure. Despite herself, she let out a moan, then got up, loving the demon's pained and agonized expression; he feared that he had somehow failed her test.

Lucretia removed her thong and exposed her sex before sitting on the creature's face once more. This time, she could not hold back her screams while his experienced tongue tasted her, lapped up her juices, then slid up inside her like a living thing and writhed inside her cunt.

Light-headed by desire, she turned around, swiveling on his face to taste his phallus. When she noticed it lying limp between his legs, her desire suddenly abated. To be shunned by an angel was one thing, but to be disappointed by a demon...

She got up off Andrealphus and went for the door. The creature growled and reached out to grab her. She slapped his hand aside.

"You're absolutely useless, little fiend."

"How do you expect me to perform in this place, while I'm burning inside the haven of my enemy?" he protested.

"The important thing is that you failed. You're staying here."

She felt a great wave of desire rise from her as she heard the demon's screams spill out the heavy wooden door.

wose
wose
133 Followers