Loved by Heaven Fouled by Hell Pt. 04

Story Info
Lucretia Mandrake is courted by Heaven and Hell.
1.6k words
4.54
2.4k
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

She ignored her slaves the following days, while she handled her father's estate and made sure to strike his name from the face of the Earth for good. And his name was in a lot of places. Say what you will about the old bastard, she would sometimes find herself thinking, he made the most of his deal with the devil. There were yachts, there were fast cars, and there were estates and bank accounts hidden all over the world that she hadn't even heard of till today. As each of them surfaced, when each hidden treasure found its way to her, Lucretia suddenly realized--for the first time in her life--exactly what Eli was hiding from her.

She understood how the old man used to go about his day now and found it to her liking. There were limousines to carry her to work and a legion of doe-eyed secretaries at her beck and call. There were meals in fancy restaurants, with chefs groveling at her feet. There were grown men--stone-faced and unyielding--twice her age, broken down and kneeling at her command. She enjoyed the way the men stared at her now, and she loved talking down to women, knowing none of them could ever touch her, that she was impregnable in her newfound power and wealth.

She was in her office overlooking Sidon Square, staring down a pair of highly qualified candidates for an executive position, when she suddenly realized it:

She could do anything.

The men were droning on, smiling, telling their bland little jokes, when Lucretia suddenly put the papers down on the desk and said:

"That's all well and good, gentlemen, but I'm afraid it's not enough. Not nearly enough."

She loved how they suddenly turned pale and stuttered. How the quicker one tried to use this to his advantage and retort with something witty. She held up her hand, silencing him, and then got up. They looked so small from up there.

She took in a deep breath, and her bosom pushed against her shirt. She got wet just at the thought of what she was about to say.

"I will pick the one who can fuck me properly," she exclaimed. "After all, I do believe in choosing candidates based on their merits."

"Miss Mandrake, you can't be serious..." One of them gasped.

"Then go. Turning this down immediately promotes your fellow candidate." She loved the way she could almost taste the poison riding on her tongue, almost dripping on her desk. She rubbed her legs together under her skirt and was suddenly aroused by the men staring at her, then sizing up each other. Without a word, they got up and started stripping.

She licked her lips, her nipples suddenly firm and erect as the candidates removed their pressed shirts, their thousand-dollar trousers, and their designer underwear and stood naked in front of her, both of them erect and waiting. She loved how they both stood at attention, like good little soldiers.

Lucretia walked around her desk and closer to them. She grabbed their members, suddenly feeling almost faint when the first short, but brief orgasm shook through her like a blast. She wrapped her hands around the shafts and started caressing them, looking into their eyes and watching them both, nervous and excited at the same time. She pulled back at their foreskins, exposing their thick heads, and then gently rubbed the tips, spreading the preseminal fluid on her thumbs.

Tasting it, she found both to her liking. But then again, she could not allow them to think she enjoyed this. She shot a look of supposed disdain at one candidate. Turning to the other, she stared deep into his eyes. Kneeling in front of his member, holding it just inches away from her lips.

"What's your name?"

"I'm..." he stuttered, anticipating the touch of her lips any minute now. "Wilkiss, ma'am. Johnathan Wilkiss."

"You pass the taste test, Wilkiss," she uttered briefly, before letting his cock slide down her tongue halfway to her throat. She heard the man groan over her, and she started moaning all over him, tasting his member with her tongue, bobbing her head hungrily, sucking at the tip loudly, stealing glances over at the next candidate, who looked more interested than cheated.

With a final thrust, she took Wilkiss's cock all the way to the hilt and stuck her tongue out, tasting him deeply. She was almost gagging, which made her nearly stumble on the floor, loving this moment of powerlessness. She wished he would grab her hair and hold her down until she fought for breath, but her prayers went unheeded.

Lucretia pulled back and took a deep breath. Then she looked at the man next to her.

"Your name?"

"Cassidy, ma'am."

"Come here, Cassidy," she said, moving to him. She took his member all the way down this time, sucking more hungrily, on fire now, as she pulled back and tasted Wilkiss, then started sucking on one cock each time, switching between them, bobbing her head, feeling filthier and more aroused than ever before.

She stopped and saw her spit and their precum mixed all over their shafts and licked her lips, unable to mask her excitement anymore. Hungrily, she tugged them both closer and started switching between them, moaning all over them, stroking one then sucking the other. She was soaked now, weak with desire.

Wilkiss held on quite well, seizing up his cum, even after the first few droplets touched her tongue, bringing her to the brink of another orgasm. Cassidy was the one who lost it first, though, letting his hot sperm shoot down her throat. She gulped it down hungrily, sucking on him until she had milked every drop, and kept going as he deflated in her mouth, then slowly grew back again.

So drunk was she with desire that she did not notice Wilkiss pulling up her skirt and removing her thong, spreading her rear and sex. The sudden intrusion of his tongue inside her made her moan all over Cassidy's phallus. Cassidy grabbed her by her hair and started bobbing her head up and down. He used her roughly while the other man sucked and kissed her clitoris, before reaching back inside her sex.

She climaxed then, a great orgasm that made her body shudder and her cunt spasm again and again all over Wilkiss's tongue and his face, that made her grind her sex against his lips, while Cassidy's shaft choked her. She pulled out then and shoved both men aside, not wanting them to believe they had come out on top.

But she had to hand it to Cassidy: getting so hard so fast, especially after the gratuitous amount he had just given her, was a feat of endurance in and of itself.

"Lie down, Wilkiss," she ordered the man, who immediately complied, perfectly erect. Without a thought, she climbed on top of him and slammed herself down on him all the way. The tip of his member bumped against her cervix. She let out a long, hard groan as she pulled back and then slammed back down, digging her nails into his chest and watching his squirm, not daring to utter a word despite the pain.

She was halfway up her stroke over Wilkiss's cock when she turned to Cassidy.

"What are you waiting for, soldier, a written invitation? Your colleague is already way ahead of you." She smiled at Wilkiss, grinding at the tip of his member, wiggling her firm, plump behind at the other man. She watched him smile, and as he knelt behind her, the tip of his member suddenly poked her tightest entrance. She was scared for a moment, thinking she had finally bitten more than she could chew.

But Cassidy apparently had previous experience. She saw him wave to Wilkiss and felt the man remove himself from inside her, allowing Cassidy to enter her deeply and violently, getting her juices all around his member before pulling out and trying again. She ground her teeth as the man began easing his way inside her behind, his shaft lubed up by her own juices. Excited like never before, her vagina clamped over Wilkiss's shaft.

The minute Cassidy's tip was inside her, she squealed, feeling her insides spread open. She relaxed, allowing him to slide inside her, inch by inch, both shafts grinding against each other, filling her up. With one thrust, she pushed back at both men, and suddenly they were all the way in, up to the hilt.

The pain subsided, letting Lucretia feel them both thrusting in unison, both cocks pulling out, then slamming back in. To her, it seemed as if they somehow met inside her stomach. Lucretia gave Wilkiss her breast to suck on and clawed behind her at Cassidy's firm abs, all the while squealing:

"Harder, you goddamn pigs, harder! Do I have to do everything around here?"

They slammed in her then, each stroke harder than the next, pulling out, then pushing back inside, and she realized that she had lost all sensation, that both men had led her into a point of ecstasy she had never dreamed of. Her orgasm built up, built up...

Then was suddenly gone, as they both released. Wilkiss's semen spilled inside her, and Cassidy's filled her up, but there was no satisfaction, no climax. There was just a brief moment of bliss that was gone as soon as they both pulled out and looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to speak.

She stood up from between them and gave them a short, cursory glance she considered would be more than enough to mask her disappointment.

"Wilkiss, what the hell were you thinking, coming inside me?"

"I am very sorry, ma'am, but..."

"Cassidy, you are hired. You are obviously the more reliable man," she said, then dressed up, leaving both men baffled. Suddenly, she was awash with a feeling of disgust for both of them, but mostly for herself.

wose
wose
133 Followers