All Comments on 'Lovely Auntie Ch. 17'

by erosdon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story until I got to "Shyam."

Then it became apparent what kind of story this was. No need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold self realization

Well written, lots of fascinating details on the story of a Cuck coming to terms with himself

Excellent!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great stuff

Please continue.

erosdonerosdonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
image of neeta

one of my readers had raised his displeasure regarding the image of Neeta in this chapter. I convey my sorry to him regarding that. But the future chapters are to be read to get some clarity regrading the matter. If I post further, I assure he would be a little satiated in that issue. But one thing he must know about Neeta is that she is very beautiful lady with sharp features defying her age and status of being a mother of two teenagers. she has the best figure and long, wavy hair, with big, innocent eyes. But Sumitra is MILF material. she is voluptuous with a slight paunch, her hair has ringlets and she is alluring with her curvaceous figure. Both are very beautiful in their own way. While Neeta is naughty, fun loving and nice, Sumitra is decent and helpful.

erosdonerosdonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Story mode

I like that one of my readers was a little displeased with Neeta's character taking another lover. That shows his love for the female protagonist and how much he is indulged in the story. For a writer nothing could be more complentary. But I have to assuage his doubts. The Visit to Manish's has unlocked her sexual passions and so she didn't feel to start an affair earlier. But it should also be noted that she chose someone she felt was worthy. There is another one or two chapters with Ajay after which I don't how I go from there. But the path for next two chapters is clear as I have already completed them. Regarding posting them, I should judge from the reception of this chapter. Hope you had a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

welcome back dude. Good narration as usual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hello

Update please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hello

New one please

kapish_khankapish_khanover 6 years ago
Enjoyed earlier parts of this series

Hi, enjoyed earlier parts of this series. Where story revolved around neeta , husband and nephew. Neeta lusting after her stud nephew was highly erotic. But after that the story got too messy.

I didnt like the incest between nephew and mother. The part between Kamila and her fiancee was too unrealistic, although I loved the character of slutty kamila.

In short I enjoyed the hotwife part of this series. Waiting for next.

I hope you will write another long hotwife story in indian scenario, where wife lusting after a hot stud and husband encourages her. Again enjoyed your writing and good luck.

erosdonerosdonover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your lovely review. It feels very rewarding when readers give a detailed review with frank opinions so that one could work well keeping in mind the feedback. Will try to keep the points in my mind. Happy that you enjoyed the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi

When is the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Next Part??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tomorrow??

WHEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story awaiting next on sumi. Wished you wrote more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When Please

When

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Update

Greetings Erosdon!!

Is there an update or story is concluded.

Nita Lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IS IT OVER

Is it over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When

Update Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous