Lovemaking of the Unknown

Story Info
Grey is toyed with by an anonymous offender.
4.5k words
3.9
14.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: the story written below has themes of non-consent. Readers who might be triggered by such themes; please be cautious. All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

*

Cool air blew its way across my already cold forehead and chest, trying to wake me from my heavy sleep. I did not feel so well. Perhaps it was three o'clock in the morning. My mind had a habit of sometimes waking me up in the middle of my sleep. It was not exactly the temperature of midday, so I guessed. And I could only guess for I could not see due to a pressure on my eyes and around the sides and back of my head. It was a somewhat comforting pressure, not too tight, however slightly alarming. Another wind touched my body, expelling a shiver from me. My nipples perked up. I was not enjoying this cold. I had to close my room's window so I could continue sleeping in peace. Even though I could not see, I decided it would be better to find what had been hindering my eyesight, but I came to the conclusion that I could not move my arms either.

I could move them a little bit, but they had been pulled over my head and bent at their elbows, reaching back over the bed's foot end. It was a rope which restricted my movements, tied professionally around my wrists. The strain in my arm muscles told me that I had been lying down like this for a while. And I was not completely naked; I was most likely wearing the grey sweatpants I had worn the lazy day before, but I did not feel any underwear. Without it, it would be easy to spot my arousal, and I was getting horny already. I imagined my girlfriend coming for me soon; she had to be the one behind this, after all. Lying here, tied up, she could be touching all over my body, rubbing herself over me, then riding me, her tits moving to her rhythmic, passionate bounces. Her big thighs... locking me in place as she had her fun with me. I was usually not the one letting it happen, or at the bottom, even. I most often am on top, because I enjoy the control it brings with it. It had been a long time since the roles had been reversed. What is more, Malory is asexual. The only reason for her to have sex was because she wanted to bring me pleasure.

But I had never suggested this kind of fantasy to her.

"Malory, are you there?"

She would not just leave me by myself, right? That would be too dangerous, she would be bright enough to keep track of how I was doing. Nothing was heard.

"Ryan?" I tried. I did not recall him being here last night, but tying me up sounded like a trick he would be up to. I had had a fair amount of sexual encounters with this guy, we were very casual about our relationship, but he did have some trouble with respecting my boundaries in the past.

Dead silence.

I tried to recall the last thing I had done before hitting the hay yesterday. It had not been a special night out. I went to bed around twelve-thirty. Malory joined me later, only to leave to a different bedroom after a little while because she said I was snoring again. How she had managed to get me in such a helpless position without waking me up was beyond me. I did not remember drinking a lot either. Something else was afoot.

I had still not heard anything else but my own existence. It was eerily silent outside as well for the big city I lived in. But that was what made me question whether I had stayed in the same bedroom overnight. I tried to reach for any clues of where I might be, reaching my hands to feel the bed's exterior. My bare feet flattened, feeling over the blanket. I tried to find my own smell, Malory's smell, but it was too hard to tell where I was. Another wind blew. The window was in the right position for it to be my room, but that was not a very clear sign.

"Can anyone help me?" I tried, desperate to hear something. A sign of another life. Impatience and fear struck me at the same time. I had no idea what had happened to me or who did this to me. Perhaps they were not even someone I knew. I need to get away. I yanked at my restraints impulsively, but there was not a way that they would give in to the futile resistance I had been giving them so far. Thinking of another way to escape, I realised that my legs were still free. I rolled my way over to the edge of the bed, trying to brace for my fall to the floor, tucking in my chin. I came down with a loud thump, my arms in an awkward position as I tried to feel the new knots I was able to reach for this time. My fingers fumbled with the knots which had been tied around the bed's foot. If those were loose, I could at least walk and find new ways to get myself untied.

"Stop that, right now."

It was a male voice, but unrecognisable nonetheless. I was indeed with a stranger and it only gave me more reason to keep loosening my binds. The knots were too complicated to untie blindly. His hands wrapped around my waist, one hand had made its way under me across my back; he had laid himself next to me. He moved his body under mine. I freaked, sending futile kicks backwards. He pushed me upwards so I lie on the bed yet again. Before I had the chance to respond, he sat down on top of me, straddling my legs.

"Let me go!" I yelled, struggling under him. A rope was wound around my right leg, creating an ankle cuff. The weight of his body disappeared off mine, giving me the idea to roll off the bed again. As if he could read my mind, he quickly pulled my right leg in the opposite direction, the other end of the rope being fastened in place to opposite bedpost. I lay diagonally on the bed now, unable to make myself off it as I tested the new restraints on my ankle.

"I can see that you were aroused before I got here," the man stated, "there's a little wet spot in your pants." His words were marked by a slight smirk. "Perhaps you were fantasizing?"

My embarrassment quickly turned to anger.

"Who are you?" I asked. He made his way on the bed next to me, sitting on the side where the pillows would usually be.

"I don't think my identity will be much needed for what we're about to do together." He paused, "but I know you. You're quite popular in the public eye, aren't you? Well, at least in the media you are, you don't come outside that often. Maybe... acts like mine are a reason why you'd avoid such situations." I tensed as his fingers fluttered over my chest.

"Stop," I warned, and he chuckled. "Come on, you're one of the few men I've played with so far. I know you swing both ways. You'll enjoy me as well, I'm sure." His hand trailed down to my stomach, then to my hip bone, wanting to creep down the waistband of my sweatpants. I kneed my free leg towards the direction of his voice in an attempt to hurt him, but it got blocked and pinned easily. "Try and kick me once more and I'll have to retort to ruining you from the inside out."

"Your threats don't work on me, you're gonna do what you want anyway!" He had neared my ear. "Then why don't I see you kicking, daredevil?" A silence fell. There was not a way I could take him by surprise at that very moment, so I decided to cherish the freedom I still had.

"Thought so," he spoke as he slowly let go. "You may have noticed how quiet your city streets have become. It's because I've blocked them off so no one can disturb our time here. Your girlfriend and others in this building have been carefully drugged-"

"Malory!"

A hand grabbed my neck and squeezed my breathing pipe shut.

"Are you really that stupid, Grey? She had been drugged, asleep. She can't hear you, understand?" I nodded the best I could, the instinct in my body telling me to fight free, struggling against the pressure around my throat.

"You should stop thinking with your fear and start thinking with your mind some more, understand?" I said a 'yes', but no sound came out. I made a small nod once more and the hand released. I gasped for air, my lungs making up for lost time.

"If you simply let me use you right now, nothing else will happen and I will leave the full situation unharmed. But if you don't... I will have to come back a second time to teach you how to behave properly."

"You're sick!" I spat, "I'll tell the police what happened and-"

"Don't bother. The police never find out what I do. I have played this game with quite a lot of celebrities and never got caught. I expect the same will happen when I'm done with you. Don't think about contacting the police because I'll know, and you know what that'll give you..."

I tested the ropes once more, straining my painful arms, pulling my leg towards me, but it was no use. The sound of my own tv startled me.

"Go ahead and think and flail all you want. I've got the time and I don't mind seeing you struggle for me."

"If you've got the time I'll just starve myself to death, then," I said.

"Nice try, but you think you're too important to die," he countered. "You just have to accept that I will have my way with you. I will break you, I will have you moaning for me."

"In your damn dreams."

"A lot of my victims have ended up enjoying me in the end."

"I won't."

"Whatever you say."

Nothing was said for a while. The room was filled with music and dialogue from the series the man was watching and the rest of the noise came from me, struggling, grunting, breathing, the bedsheets crackling softly each time I moved. Thoughts of people raced through my head. People who I might know and put me in this predicament, but none came to mind. They had to be a complete stranger.

I grew tired quickly, after around maybe fifteen minutes, deciding that remaining still might leave me with the energy I was going to be needing to accept my fate. I caught my breath, gaining a response from the man.

"Are you ready to give in?" If I gave in, no one would get hurt, he promised. If I did not, things would get worse for me. It was useless to fight back, he would just continue to molest me even if I said no. It was irrational to think that I might enjoy this encounter in the end, but it was the only thought that helped me cope.

"Just do it already," I sighed.

"Good, you must be smarter than you appear." The tv's sound was turned off and replaced by slow, psychedelic music to set a much different tone. It was in the flip of a switch that I had made my choice a reality. He was going to use me for his own enjoyment. The bed moved as he got up. I sensed him near my face. His fingertips glided over my exposed chest and arms, sending shivers across my skin. The cold had made me sensitive. Hands gently held the sides of my face as his lips found mine, kissing softly but surely more intense. His short hair brushed over the end of my chest and the start of my neck as we made out. He was undeniably a good kisser. His lips smiled against mine before he pulled back. "I love how you taste. I'm already getting hard to see you submitting to me right now." He was in his briefs, squatting down and around my arms, rubbing his crotch on my face. His hand grasped my hair, pulling me closer towards him. "I got so horny watching you helplessly struggle in your bondage. Teasing me. It was hard to contain myself, but now it's my turn to tease you back. I hope you'll like my cock in your mouth, because that's the only thing I'll be feeding you while I'm here." His briefs were slid off, fabric dropping on the floor. He turned around to sit on my chest, slapping the tip of his cock against my mouth. He was quite heavy; I had to put more effort into my breathing now that he was crushing me. The way he sat on top of me like that was intimidating, domineering. "Open your mouth." I did as I was told. "Tongue out." His fingers slid in, probing along the inside of my cheeks to gather spit. His hand went back to his cock, rubbing it up and down slowly. "You wanna suck me off, sweetie? I'll give you a hint; there's only one right answer."

"Yes."

"How much do you want it, baby?" His weight shifted even more to my lungs, a grunt escaping my lips. "I want it really bad."

"What a good boy," he praised, shifting back on his feet more to find the right angle. He grabbed the back of my head with his free hand, gently bringing my mouth around his cock. His hand supported me into the movement, not forcing anything. I did my best to think of a face, someone else to at least fill in that gap of anonymity. My head moved slowly as I sucked, my tongue serving as the guide down my throat. He let out a low moan. "Just as I imagined, you're good at this. You have the face of a blow job giver." His thighs tensed up. He was forcing his hips to remain in place while I was working myself down more and more, my head tilting a bit each time I moved back towards the head.

"I would so much slam myself inside that throat right now." A hand placed itself around my neck, giving it a short, gentle squeeze. "I want you to anticipate me. I want you to guess what'll happen next while I take my sweet time with you." I was still slowly sucking, simply because he hadn't told me to stop. My neck hurt from the straining of it. "What do you think I'm going to do next?" I stopped.

"Let me go?" He let out a small laugh. "We're nowhere near done yet. You have one chance to correct that answer." His wet cock brushed against my cheek.

"You're going to cum on my face?"

He hummed. "How tempting. Is that something you want?" His cock found my lips. Having little choice I said: "yes."

"Continue," he spoke, my mouth found its way back and returned to sucking despite the discomfort I had been feeling.

"Suck faster and go deeper." The hand behind my head held me tighter but still left me to do the rest. I opened my mouth wider so I could go faster, wet sounds filling the room. He moaned more. "Come on, choke on my cock." I pushed myself forward, my nose touching his pubic hair, my eyes closed tightly, the urge to pull back intensified, resulting in a muffled gag. "Good," I pulled back quickly after his approval, catching my breath. "I'm very close," he said, bringing his cock back inside my mouth, pushing my head up and down. "I'll come if I keep fucking that pretty mouth of yours." Moaning and breathing deeply, he had his way with me, roughly pushing himself as deep as he could with each stroke, making me choke a couple of times before he let go of me to jerk himself off. "You want me to cum on your face?"

"Yes."

"Stick your tongue out." I opened my mouth, awaiting his orgasm. His thighs tensed up again as he grunted and moaned, spilling himself out on my face and jerking slowly until the last drop fell. Getting up from my chest, he chuckled. "What a sight. I've always wondered what you'd look like with my cum all over your face." There was a sound of a camera shutter. "Don't worry, I won't send these to anyone, they're for my private collection... Unless you'd want a copy sent to your inbox?" I did not respond.

"Your loss," he said, "stick your tongue out for me like you did last time." Doing as I had been told, a second photo was taken. "Beautiful. I'll be right back." His footsteps slowly disappeared into another room, leaving me with the music. The cum had begun seeping into the blindfold, making it feel icky and disgusting. Spit had covered a big part of my face from all the choking I had been doing. It had left me aroused, the blowjob, even though I did not like to admit it. I had enjoyed pleasing men in the past, but I had never been used like this before. I realised that I felt better if I kept thinking of having sex with the hottest men I had seen before. Men I had always fantasized of having sex with.

He had returned, dabbing my face with a lot of tissue paper until most of it had been dried off. "Can you untie my arms?" I asked. They had been aching ever since I woke up.

"I cannot do that. I'll risk the chance of you getting free."

"I won't, it really hurts me, please." He sighed. "You really are a princess and the pea, aren't you?" He had locked the door before undoing the knots around the bed's foot. I carefully brought my arms down. They ached as I moved, not used to being bent forward after such a long time.

"Turn around on your stomach." When I was done shifting on the bed, my left foot was grabbed and stretched towards the other corner of the bed's head. I ended up laying down on the bed in the exact opposite manner; my head at the end, feet at the head, my arms stretched out before me. Both legs had been tied in place before the man took the ropes which had been secured around my wrists and fastened them as well. I moved around a little to find a comfortable spot to keep my head, but most of the options lead me to have trouble breathing. At least it was better than the pain in my arms.

"There. Happy?" He asked, his voice touched with annoyance.

"I'd rather be free, but I guess I couldn't complain."

"You're getting cheeky with me? That must be the Grey I know... but don't get too comfortable now..."

His hand grabbed under my sweatpants' waistband and pulled it up slightly. His other hand joined in, making sounds of cutting and ripping, ruining my favourite wear by ripping it off completely. The remains were thrown onto the floor. He got back on the bed behind me and gave me a firm slap on the ass with his bare hand, making me jump.

"You're giving me some new ideas now that your ass is all on display." His hand squeezed and groped. "I think that you could make up for putting me through the trouble of repositioning you." His fingers brushed lightly over the back of my thighs. "But it's not like you have a choice anyway." He chuckled, slapping a second time on the same spot. I gave a small grunt. "You said you wouldn't hurt me."

"No, I said I'd leave the situation unharmed after we're done, not that I'd refrain from hurting you in the process." Another slap on my right thigh this time. "I want to see how red your bottom can get." His hands massaged my ass cheeks, making me flinch at first because I had expected a slap, but then letting it happen. "Do you understand, little cocksucker?" Humiliated, I buried my face in the blankets and mumbled a 'yes'. He picked up on my hesitation, leaning closer towards my head. "Don't worry, I'll have you screaming yesses for me in a moment." Another stinging sensation spread as he slapped me on the same spot again. My hands reached for the ropes they were secured to, finding a way to channel the pain by tightly holding onto them. I tried to remain as quiet and still as possible as the spanking continued, the reddening skin getting more painful with each slap. I did not want to give him the sadistic satisfaction of yelling it out. He hummed. "You're being awfully quiet. Let's make it a bit more interesting." His weight on the bed shifted towards the side, but he did not get off it. I shifted around too, worried about his next idea. His hands made their way back to my body, pushing on my lower back. "Stick your ass out." Wet fingers made their way to my asshole, smearing a cold substance around. "I've heard that you like it up the ass. We'll see if that's true." Somewhat panicked, I squirmed around but stopped moving after a harsh, warning slap. "I've got a nice little toy for you to try out. Do you want it inside you?"

"I don't know what you're going to find up there right now, " I suggested.

"I've done my best to clean you out while you were unconscious. And I don't mind when things get a little messy. Now do you want it or not?"

"I do."

"Such a good boy. I'm sure you'll enjoy this." His fingers continued to explore around and made their way deeper inside. He was going slow and shallow, his only goal was to stretch me up. I breathed deeply, trying to compose myself. I had not been on the receiving end of anal sex for a long time, but my body had not forgotten how intense it could be. His movements got a little stronger, twisting his fingers inside of me as he penetrated me. I breathed harder, my toes curling and tensing as I tried to hold back my quivering reactions. "I think you can already handle a third finger." He added more lubrication, stretching me out even more as another finger joined in on his fun. I bit the inside of my cheek as he went deeper inside, the feeling of fulness dwelling through my mind. "I know you're holding back. Do you need me to fingerfuck you until you break?"

12