Lovemaking of the Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..."

"Wrong answer." His fingers pumped harder and faster as his other hand began spanking me again. Surprised, a small moan escaped my lips. I quickly tried to stifle any other sounds. I did not want to give him the evidence that I was indeed enjoying this. His free hand grasped my hair, pulling my head backwards. "There we go. Keep moaning for me or I'll add another finger." He was already three fingers in, I was certain that I could not handle a fourth. Yet it was so hard to break through my resistance as I had been holding back and committing for such a steady time now.

"Please, don't," I begged quietly.

"I won't give you mercy, make your decision."

I took in a deep breath, taking my mind elsewhere, imagining someone else, someone I wanted to have sex with, penetrating me. I let a low moan out on purpose, to maintain some sense of control, but they became less controlled as time went on. The spanking continued, leaving a delicious burning sensation on my ass. My cock had begun straining between my stomach and the bedsheets as I let my imagination take over.

"That's a good slut." His fingers left and so did his weight on the bed. I slumped to catch my breath, processing all the sensations I had been experiencing.

"Get to your knees," he ordered. I only found out by then that he had given my legs more room to move. I shifted, my ass up in the air while my arms gave me little support in this position.

More lube was used on my asshole before a new sensation pushed its way against me. It must have been the toy he had told me about. He took his time with it as it eased inside slowly. It was quite big to me, but not uncomfortably large, pushing snugly against my prostate. He pushed lightly against it, activating the vibrator inside. I made a small gasp as it started, buzzing noises filled the room. He pushed against it a second time, this time for longer, increasing the vibrations. I let out a moan of surprise, intense waves hitting me from the inside as I flailed helplessly against the overwhelming pleasure. Heat spread towards my face, then everywhere else in my body."

"Just look at you. Such an anal slut. You put something up that ass of yours and you get rock hard."

I squirmed, wanting to fall out of position, but was too scared to move. My cock was grabbed and slowly stroked, making me writhe and push, wishing he would go faster.

"Does our little anal slut want release?"

"Yes," I breathed. He picked up the pace, but he was still holding back, leaving me denied of an orgasm. His hand disappeared as he chuckled menacingly.

"I was thinking of letting you come from just anal stimulation. Do you think you can do that for me?"

I shook my head, my hips bucking to try and stimulate myself.

"I need more," I whined.

"That toy is already on its max vibration. How sad," he teased, "you know, if you ask nicely, I might just help you out."

"Please, help me out," I tried. The toy inside continuing to push me closer, but never over.

"Ask me to 'please, make this anal slut come'."

I huffed, humiliated and cornered, I gave in, lowering my head in shame.

"Please, make this anal slut come," I mumbled. His hand reached for my cock again, stroking slowly.

"I can't hear you. Scream it out for me."

"Please, make this anal slut come!"

His movement sped up as he gripped me tighter, pumping up and down as he egged me on. "Come for me, you fucking slut." I moaned loudly as I melted, my entire nether region tingling as big spurts of cum shot against the bedsheets, my leg and butt muscles twitching. The toy in my ass still buzzing as I was milked of my very last drop.

Before I could recollect my thoughts, a sharp sting punctured my neck.

"You'll go back to sleep soon," the man said. "Everything will get back to normal when you wake up again."

I started feeling faint, but tried to stay on my knees.

"Don't worry, I'm satisfied enough, for now..."

12