All Comments on 'Lover'

by FreeTheDancingLlamas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply brilliant

Loved this story. Two amazingly written characters that belong together. I could beg you to write another chapter but I fear you want to end the story here. Thank you anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Wish it was longer and a HEA, but really enjoyed the characters

xena_warrior_sex_goddessxena_warrior_sex_goddessover 4 years ago
Heartbreakingly beautiful

At this point, I'm not ashamed to say I've read all your stories and this is probably my favorite. Although Astrid in Love is a close second. This one is written much more eloquently though, I will say. The character writing in this story was just unparalleled. I absolutely fell in love with both characters, but especially Romulus. I hope you write a follow up standalone to this, but this is also such a beautiful story I'm not sure it even needs a follow up. I'm just selfish and wish there was more!

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

This short story is amazing; there's little plot to speak of, yet the quality of the dialogue just feels genuine in its slight awkwardness and uncertainty. The resulting romance feels real. Glad to have found this story and will check out more of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreeTheDancingLlamas@FreeTheDancingLlamas
I love writing 30/12/22 - Back in business After some time away, I'm back and firing away at some of my stories: Trouble Maker (COMPLETED) - Its been taken off the site and put up on Amazon Kindle if you're interested. It's titled, "The Troublemaker", you can find it here:...