Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your hands tell me that you've always worked hard," she leaned forward, her lips hovering over his. "They look like the kind of hands that have done a lot and given a lot," she murmured, placing a sweet kiss on his lips, she pulled back, the unmistakable look of desire in her eyes.

He knew his eyes must've reflected her own, he could feel the blood pumping through his veins, screaming at him to take her then and there. He imagined himself pushing her back on the lounge and hiking the dress up around her waist just before thrusting himself into her. He stilled himself, willing himself to stop imagining how it might feel to be inside of her and pay attention.

"What else do you look for?" he tried to keep the yearning from his voice. He knew he was being foolish. What kind of woman would be interested in him?

"Shoulders," she trailed her hand from his cheek to rest on his shoulder and squeezed, "I like looking at a man's shoulders. I've always found a man with shoulders like yours very sexy. And of course eyes," her gaze resting on his face, and she leaned closer to take a look at his eyes in closer detail, "and lips," her gaze shifted to his mouth, and he felt his cock twitch watching her assess his lips under such scrutiny. Her hand moved to caress his jaw.

"I'm surrounded by beautiful men," she sighed, "But I have a bit of a problem, you see."

"What is that?"

"I never much cared for men who are pretty, who have longer hair than I do, or slighter frames." She snorted in a decidedly un-ladylike manner, "Actually, I prefer men who look more like you, which is quite good luck really, because here you are."

He felt taken-aback. Surely she was jesting. Men who looked like him? What did that mean?

She leant forward and kissed the corner of his mouth, "Do you want me?" She asked in a hushed whisper.

"More than anything else," he felt himself say - and he knew he meant every word of it. He wanted the witch more than anything he had every wanted in his life. He felt so drawn to her, as if he would expire if he didn't get to touch her perfect face and body further.

"So, I'm here," she replied, "Why don't you take me to that bed over there and make love to me?"

"I want to," he said, bringing his hands to clasp hers, "But I don't think you want to." He shook his head and stood up, bringing her to stand up with him, "You should go," he nodded towards the door, "You have been splendid company and I will hold this evening in my heart forever."

She cocked her head to the side and smiled a michevieous smile, which should have made him nervous, but all it did was set his heart in an excited pitter patter against the cage of his chest.

She nodded, "Well can I have one favour then, before I leave?"

"Anything," he said, hypnotised by her sweet face. He meant that too - he would give her anything she so desired. Gold, jewels, a house. He would walk into the sun if it were something she wanted him to do.

"Take me to that bed, take my clothes off and take me," she sighed, pressing her body against his chest, "Ever since you stepped into The Underground tonight," she bit her lip, gazing up at him, "I've thought of nothing else. There's something about you that pulls me towards you. I don't know what it is, but I can see you feel it too."

"I do," he said, his arms coming to wrap around her body, "I thought you might have set an enchantment upon me."

"I'm not that kind of witch," she shrugged impishly.

Lena grasped his hand and pulled them both towards the bed and sat him down on it. She stood before him, staring at his face as he gazed at her tenderly. Romulus wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled Lena to him, angling his head up and kissing her soundly on the mouth. He pulled her down to the bed underneath him and continued his exploration of her hot mouth. He slipped a tentative hand up her body, enjoying the feel of her curves under his hands.

She managed to unbutton his shirt, pulling it off to reveal his body. If there was ever a moment she might pull back, it was now. Most people were terrified of the scars and tattoos on his chest and back, cumulated over years and years of fighting. She smoothed her hands across his chest, marvelling at the feel of the strong, large muscles under her fingers.

"All these scars," she murmured, leaning forward to kiss one, "Where did they come from?"

"Fights, battles, duels," he murmured, "As my master's guard I am usually in the line of fire."

"That must be hard," she said, kissing another scar, trailing kisses across his chest, "You're so gentle, I can't imagine how you've earn't all these scars,"

"I have not often been described as a gentle person," he marvelled at the sensations of her touch and kisses across his chest and neck.

"Then they don't know you, because you have been nothing but gentle with me," she murmured, capturing his lips in a kiss and trailing her nails down his back.

Romulus kissed down her neck and to her breasts, squeezing the large firm mounds in his hands. She responded beautifully mewling in arousal, back arching her breasts towards him. He smoothed her dress off, delighting in the discovery that she wasn't wearing a bra. He felt his mouth water at the sight of her bare breasts, beautiful, plentiful and tipped with large, dusty pink nipples. He couldn't stop himself from engulfing one with his mouth.

"You're so beautiful," he sighed, moving to cover the other breast with his mouth. She dug her hands into his hair, arching against his mouth and moaning. Romulus sucked her nipples until they stood tall and puckered from the attention. He marvelled at their perfection, delighting in the little moans escaping from the witch's mouth as he petted, licked, sucked and kissed her taut nipples.

Lena brought his mouth up to hers for another kiss, grinding her hips against his, sighing in delight at the friction created between their nether regions. He felt her smooth a hand down to the buttons of his trousers, rubbing his aching cock through the pants.

"You don't have to touch me," he heard himself pant, "you can lay there and I can pleasure you."

"I want to touch you," she bit her lip, "I've wanted to touch you all evening."

She undid the buttons, delving into his trousers to touch the scorching hot flesh of his manhood. As soon as her hand made contact he groaned, the relief and pleasure immediate. He watched as Lena pulled his pants off of his legs, and came back up to stroke and explore him. She was momentarily distracted by the swirl of tattoos trailing up his thighs, tracing and kissing them. She finally brought her attention to the large pulsing organ between his legs. She smoothed her delicate hand down his shaft and squeezed until Romulus thought he might burst from the pleasure. He watched powerless as her little tongue darted out to taste him, swirling around the head of his cock.

Romulus tried to gain back control of the situation, pushing the witch down to the bed, holding her hands above her head well away from his aching manhood. He released her hands, satisfied that she would stay there and trailed his hands down her body, enjoying the feeling of her smooth, warm skin and lush curves. He carefully slipped her underwear off to reveal her perfect sex, and marvelled at how aroused she had clearly become, the smell of her desire invading his nose. He used his hands to spread her legs and lay between the pinky folds at the apex her thighs. He brought his face to her heated core, latching his mouth to the sweet nub, licking and gently sucking. He was amazed at how wet she became, her arousal coating his mouth as he explored her, occasionally thrusting his tongue inside of her.

"Oh Goddess," she seemed to be chanting over and over again, squirming and bucking under his exploration. With two flicks of his tongue against her clitoris, she felt herself explode in pleasure. Her hips spasmed off the bed as the orgasm shook her body. She cried out, reaching for him. Romulus was delighted that he had pleasured her so. He could not remember being with a woman who responded so eagerly and warmly to his touch.

He slid up her body, bringing his cock to her slick entrance and teased her. Lena thrust her hips forward, impatiently engulfing him inside of her in one move. He tried to still her hips, laying his weight onto her. She didn't seem to find him too heavy, instead wrapping her legs around him and continuing to try and thrust against him.

"Lena," he groaned, "if you continue to move against me like that, I will not last much longer."

Lena smiled, and whispered, "good," biting his neck as she continued thrusting against him. He used all of his strength to keep himself from exploding inside of her, thrusting in and out of the witch as slowly and surely as possible, stoking the fires of orgasm again in her.

He brought his face to hers, to continue kissing her as he moved inside of her, basking in the pleasure of her sex, as she clenched around his cock. As she neared closer to orgasm, Lena became wild, her hips thrusting in a frenzy as she sought her release. He brought gentle fingers down to the little sensitive nub between her thighs and caressed her. Lena exploded around him, her walls clenching uncontrollably as she came.

Romulus swallowed her moan, as he continued moving against her, his thrusts becoming more and more frantic as he reached his own climax. With one final thrust, he spent himself inside of her, collapsing on top of her. She had her legs wrapped around his waist, refusing to release him.

Lena's breathing was heavy, and her body slick with sweat from the exertion. Romulus placed a gentle kiss on her swollen lips, before pulling out and collapsing next to her. She turned to snuggle into the side of his body, bringing a small hand to rest across his chest.

They rested that way for a few minutes before Lena spoke up.

"Can I stay a little longer?" She asked quietly, using her finger to trace the swirls of his tattoos.

"You can stay as long as you wish," he replied, laying his hand over hers and gently squeezing.

They lay in silence, both enjoying the feeling of being in each other's presence. Romulus reflected on how right it felt to have her in his bed and in his arms. He couldn't quite believe how things had turned out. She had wanted him, desired him, she had sought to make love with him. But then, another sadder thought hit him, he would most likely never see her after this night. He felt anguish pierce his heart. This had evidently been his masters plan. His master was the sort of man who gave two-sided presents, the sort that was half punishment, half bliss. To give him a night of pure paradise, then to leave with little chance of ever seeing her again.

'One night, and one night only, Soldier,' his master had said, turning with a cruel smile, 'you will then return to me at dawn, is that clear?'

He wanted to curse his master, hit him, punish him. His master had clearly thought this was a gift, another way of controlling Romulus and keeping him restrained and satisfied. But now he wanted freedom more than ever.

He tightened his hold on her, wishing dearly he might be able to have some sort of control in this situation. But more fool him, he knew his master too well at this point, there would be no such luck. There would be punishment, consequences if he dared disobey.

Lena was the first to speak, mirroring his thoughts, "Will I see you again after tonight?"

"Probably not,"

"Oh," she sounded deflated, "I thought - I thought that maybe you had enjoyed being with me?"

He turned to her and frowned, "Making love to you, being with you; it is an unparalleled experience." he placed a lingering kiss on her forehead, "But my master's gifts do not work in such ways,"

"Then stay here," she said, "Stay with me. I can't explain it, but this connection between us is unlike anything I've experienced before. Surely it deserves to be explored?"

"I would wish to the gods I could, but my master would kill me before allowing me to stay with Julian."

He could hear Lena's heart stutter, and she sat up, gripping her chest. She shook her head whispering 'no' over and over again. Romulus sat up with her, placing a steadying hand on her back, to sooth her. She leant into his touch, allowing him to wrap his arms around her smaller frame and pull her into his chest.

"We have had such a wonderful evening," he soothed, "Let us make the most of it while we still have a few hours left," The little witch looked at him tearfully, and brought her face to his for a lingering kiss.

They sat like that for some time, Romulus leaning against the frame of the bed, Lena curled against his chest, his strong arms holding her tightly, their mouths moving desperately against each other as if the world was about to end.

Romulus was angry with himself, he should have left well-enough alone. He should have kept to himself, not dragged her into the mess of his life. It had been selfish to pursue her. But yet, he could not help but feel a sense of happiness as well as he held the beautiful woman in his arms.

"Romulus," she said softly, kissing his neck "I'm falling in love with you," the words made his insides simultaneously feel sick and euphoric, "You can't show me such love and pleasure and expect me to just leave you."

"You are young," he heard himself say, "I can guarantee there are a million men more deserving of your love than I."

"You're wrong," Lena shook her head, leaning back to look at his face, "I feel like I've known you my whole life. I felt that way as soon as I walked into this room. There's something about being with you that makes the world feel right."

Romulus smiled sadly, "It makes my heart so happy to hear you say that, Lena." He swallowed, "and if we are being honest with each other, you should know I have loved you since the moment I saw you at The Underground tonight."

He brought his lips to hers again, kissing her with every fibre of his being.

They spent the next few hours whispering stories of their lives to one another; some funny, some silly and some simply sad. For those moments they could pretend that their burgeoning love wasn't ill-fated.

It was two hours before sunrise when Lena turned to Romulus, placed a long kiss on his lips and asked him to make love to her again, one more time before the day took him. And so they did, moving against each other more urgently than the first time, their lips never leaving each other's, their bodies always moving in sync as if they were one whole person, instead of two. Finally, they reached that glorious completion together.

Afterwards Romulus felt his heart sink, noticing that shortly the sun would rise taking him from her, and it would be unlikely that they would see each other ever again. He smoothed Lena's hair from her face gently, kissing her on the eyelids, cheeks, mouth and jaw.

"The sun will rise soon," she said, a sad little smile gracing her delicate face.

"I know," he whispered, "but I'm trying to use every last minute to remember you like this, in this perfect moment."

Lena felt tears spring to her eyes and caressed his face gently, "we'll see each other again," she nodded firmly.

"Of course we will." He promised. He gave her a kiss, and stood to leave to go back to his coffin and back to his master. He grabbed his clothing, dressing himself sombrely.

She stood up with him, pulling on her dress and faced him, she couldn't seem to bring herself to look at him, instead looking at her feet. Finally dressed, he turned to her and took her hand in his. He kissed the palm of her hand and placed his signet ring in it.

"Take this, dearest Lena," he closed her hand, "Its belongs to you now. It is the signet of my family and tribe."

She looked up at him, her eyes large with emotion.

"I have nothing to give you," she whispered as she held the ring to her chest.

"You have given me more than I deserve," he leaned down and placed a final kiss on her waiting lips. The moment was tense, sorrowful and sad. Romulus felt as if the room around them was falling apart, being torn away by some terrible force. He pulled away, and continued, "You would honour me by wearing this ring always, it will keep you safe."

Lena nodded, sliding the gold ring on her index finger, "Goodbye then, Romulus,"

"Farewell, Lena,"

With that, he left.

12