Lover of Rain, Rain Lover? Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginning of a story, no sex yet.
801 words
4
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a land far, far away - but not too far; there once lived a young man named Tommy who yearned to go out into world on his own and seek adventures, find himself and his destiny.

Today was the big day to do so, It was his birthday after all.

He said a cheerful goodbye to all the people he had known his entire life, hugging them tightly and stating that he would return a complete man, trusting he would find himself along the way. Not that he was unhappy, on the contrary, he just knew deep inside that there was something yet to be discovered outside of his comfort zone.

There was a deep hunger stirring in him that needed to be fed and he knew it.

His family and friends wished him all the best the world had to offer and bestowed him with little gifts and trinkets for his journey to unknown lands and waters.

The young man sailed to places he never heard of before. Taking in the beauty of the unknown lands and seas of the world. He heard and learned many languages, ate unfamiliar and tempting foods and made new friends.

He never stayed long in one place, always eager to explore more, see more, learn more.

Tommy loved his newfound freedom and was truly happy with his decision to venture out.

Many of the things he enjoyed most were related to water. Anything that was moist captivated something inside him at a primal level.

Whether it was a dip in a clear pond, the sudden downpour during a warm summer day, or being lulled to sleep in between two waves on a makeshift flotation device while soft drops caressed his shining alabaster skin.

Over the years, Tommy had amassed quite a collection of adornments to his strong body, every one of them telling a story of their own, things he experienced or wanted to, things which fascinated him or reminded him of home.

They felt like a part of him, like a map to his soul.

One day Tommy was blissfully napping on his cleverly constructed raft under the covering of large leafs when heavy raindrops fell through them and landed on his exposed skin causing him to stir slightly.

A content smile graced his face as he cherished the feeling of the unpredictable rhythm of nature's song.

Through his half-opened eyes, Tommy would feel the weight of the raindrops as they transcended upon his arms and chest, slowly making their way down his torso like a snake's tongue or snails leaving slick trails behind them.

A raspy groan escaped his lips as Tommy lazily stretched his muscles in utter contentment. This was bliss.

He closed his eyes again, reveling just feeling.

As he drifted back to sleep, he thought he heard an amused chuckle coming from above the leafs. He quickly opened his eyes to see what could possibly be making such a sound. There was nothing to see, he figured his imagination must've gotten the best of him.

Little did he know that there was indeed something right above him, playing with the water drops, strategically letting them fall in sensitive places, only to let them slowly slide down his body leading to places where baser urges became to form.

Here was that chuckle again!

Tommy sat straight up and reached out above him to grab the mischievous intruder.

What he retrieved was something or someone he had never seen before.

All he could see was what is best described as an ever changing liquid form resembling a human woman. She wasn't solid, in fact, she was malleable in every way, easily slipping from his fingers until he applied more pressure with his hands while trying to contain her. That wasn't an easy task as she seemed to enjoy wiggling and sliding toward and away from him until Tommy was finally able to pull her liquid wrists behind the small of her back, holding her firmly in place with one hand.

She looked at him with a soft smile, her eyes were challenging him at the same time, daring him to play her game.

What was this creature, enticing him in a way he never felt before?

She sat perfectly still on top of his thighs while he studied her intently. He dared to let his free hand wander across the creature's clavicle, creating a small ripple effect down the front of her body, almost like a shiver rolling over her.

When he brought his gaze back toward her face, her eyes were lowered, her mouth slightly agape and her head tilted to the side exposing a slender neck.

Tommy brought his free hand to her neck and slowly but firmly pulled her face toward his own.

Man he was thirsty!