All Comments on 'Lover's Bridge Pt. 05'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You nailed it again. Well Done! 5+.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

I loved this story; although Azalea's conversion to monogamy after a conversation with Beverly seemed off. 5 stars.

/

Please write an Azalea and Roland story!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 1 year ago

Another great story ST! Thank-you for your writing talent. So thoroughly enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories and imagination. Also, I can never get enough of Justice!

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06about 1 year ago

Amazing story

This needs to be a movie

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That was great on so many levels. Lots of action, and a happy ending. Who could ask for more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I rated this a 5 star, only because 10 stars is not an option.

Well done. Thank you for sharing.

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, although I felt a little disappointed that we didn't get to read about Roland using the Thompson on a large man rushing at him, intent on murder. I look forward to the next story!

ribnitinribnitinabout 1 year ago

Please explain why all the good guys put down their weapons when Gagnon ordered them to

chris73170chris73170about 1 year ago
dam man

saddle you did it again. another great story. I like how at the end you brought justice in to remind ryan that he was riding with him.

peter944peter944about 1 year ago

Great series! Your writing in taking on these more complex stories is certainly better than your earlier work. Well done.

likeboblikebobabout 1 year ago

IMHO ,too long, too boring and too predictable. Also in the wrong category.

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

loved the series. you are a fun read big guy

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

I had as good a time reading this as you did writing it, so thank you for sharing with us your talent for story telling.

Will be watching for your next adventure.

5/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Love this story and this author!

Now, I'm going to listen to some Zevon!

Vstar67Vstar67about 1 year ago

Definitely give us more Azalea and Roland!

BillandKateBillandKateabout 1 year ago

I waited until the series was finished before reading - sat down and read all five chapters at once. Enjoyed this story immensely. I have not read all the previous Caldwell stories and this series did a nice job of giving enough background on the previous encounters to understand how the characters knew each other. I'll have to go into your archives and fill in the blanks. Thanks for the entertainment - especially on a free site. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't say enough good things about this series. It was excellent reading. Now, on the next story.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Loved it...BUT I hate to rain on your parade...but the French for I love you is "Je t'amor"... "Je t'aime" translates to I like you.... Not a big deal BUT that phrase is one of the Critical Reveals of the tale and you and your editor screwed the pooch on this one.. Otherwise excellent as usual...!

5 stars

menon61menon61about 1 year ago

Thank you for another great story. I vote for a Azalea and Roland story.

For those who have not read other sherif Caldwell stories "A father's justice" is a good starting point.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 1 year ago

Another amazing story....Thank you Saddletramp1956.....*5* +

Now we need a Ryan and Justice O Peace story?

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 year ago

Another excellent series from you.

Azalea and Roland could prove to an interesting spin off series especially if you can get Sheriff Ryan and maybe Justice involved and visiting Canada...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great Saddletramp story. Azalea is an interesting character. She and Roland could have some fascinating adventures together. Also keep the Sheriff Caldwell stories coming.

Kurmugin

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 year ago

GOSH i so enjoy every 1 of ur stories. They r AWESOME from begining to end. Kno they r enjoyed n appreciated. Cant wait for the next 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story, and that was what it was "A Story", "A Saga" and a good one at that. Thank You One thing I have noticed about the stories you write is that there is normally a happy ending such as in this story. I love happy endings and being a voluntary cuckold is not a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story! I agree with other commenters that a series on Roland and Azalea would be very welcome. Please let your creative mind flourish on that task. I eagerly await your next effort.

BTW—when are you going to continue “The Plant?”

Thanks for all your efforts and submissions! I appreciate you!

Solid 5 stars

Merlin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

💥💥💥💫🙂😊💢💥💥🐎🐎🐎🐎💫Fabulous story!

Cringo31Cringo31about 1 year ago

ST does it again and gives us a fantastic story with some incredible characters. To write a character with such emotional struggles as Azalea was just a great touch. A definite 5 from start to finish.

davezqdavezq12 months ago

A phenomenal effort. Maintained the suspense throughout, and new developmens also throughtou, yet a feeling that the authoer was always in control and leading us to resolutioni. Especially enjoyedd the romance between Roland and Azalea. And that she needed to drown her main courses in tabasco.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a HORRIBLE let down! Extremely good story. Half the law enforcement of TX to take down 1 whack job with an uzi??? Seriously???

I think you must’ve edited out the actual planning meeting:

“Larry, Moe, Curly? You all here? Shemp & cousin Joe? Great we’re all set. OK we have every cop in a 200 mile radius, National Guard, Tanks, A-10 attack aircraft, FBI, Texas Rangers and the Space Corps is going to try to get a killer satellite in position. So here’s the plan. When the moron shows up even though we’ll have 8 -10 weapons trained on him we’ll all drop our weapons for no apparent reason. Then we’ll let him shoot one of us which will give us the proper incentive to blow him away? Questions?

Yeah. Can we get better body armor? I don’t wanna get shot to hard?

Naw. We have tanks and killer satellites but we can’t borrow a flack vest from the Guard because that would make too much sense. Any more questions?

Whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop.

That’s enough out of you Curly, pick out two fingers…

Nuk, nuk, nuk, nuk”

I mean, did the sheriffs office get hit by a stupid ray?

If you’re going to have only one twit show up in the end let the sheriff face him man to man. Or better yet, let the Holder clan round up a gaggle perps & string ‘em up by their dicks, something interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Saddletramp, the Cowboy Bard of Erotic Literature, outdid even your own high standards with this one! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it

⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u11 months ago

Reading your stories again is always a joy and pleasure.

Thank you for writing and God bless you.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventure9 months ago

Great story. Enjoyed reading it. 5 stars

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Excellent tale well-written and captivating. Thank you.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

Just did a reread, same comment as before!

muddman74muddman747 months ago

As usual, an excellent series and story, ST. I gave all chapters a 5 rating and wished I could give bonus stars. Please keep giving us more Ryan Caldwell stories.

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was another great story by a gifted writer. I loved it and I give it five stars!!! The characters are so real and I feel fully immersed in the story as I read it. Great job, Saddletramp. I love your stories. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story. You write the best stories

Taco76310Taco763103 months ago

Kept expecting for Ryan to say they would get justice for the murdered colander Ely would show up. Wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I loved it. 5 Big stars for both this part and the entire series. These are the kind of stories we need more of in the LW forum. Real loving wives that stand by their man, rather than new ways of disrespecting them. I really enjoyed this story, and this was my 2nd time reading it. I enjoyed it the first time too, and the 2nd as well. When I find good stories I like to read them, and I'll add them into my personal favorites. I do have some favorite writers on this site with ST56 being one of them (I haven't found a bad story yet).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES