All Comments on 'Lover's Bridge Pt. 05'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

Another Sheriff Caldwell story that is enjoyable from start to finish Thank you for writing

VinastodaVinastodaabout 1 year ago

Love it. Like it you added Justice o'peace in there. I look forward to your next story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Excellent conclusion!

5

Kapturek62Kapturek62about 1 year ago

I liked the story very much. I'm not an English speaker so I have a technical note to the author to consider using more distinct names for his characters in the future - Ray, Ryan and yet Roland are so close to me as a non-English speaker that they may make it difficult to follow the plot's development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very exciting series indeed! Thanks for sharing!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 1 year ago

Top story.

Thanks for sharing it with us, Saddletramp.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Another great tale!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 year ago

looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

another great story keep it up sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another GREAT story from the master Look FWD to your next one (jaybee186)

rublicksrublicksabout 1 year ago

You spin a wonderful tale

Cito22Cito22about 1 year ago

ST is just the best

rflikeslitrflikeslitabout 1 year ago

Thank You……tho I’m surprised that you never mentioned the Envoy😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The concluding chapter was the best in this story -- which is saying a lot because the first 4 parts were pretty bloody good.

It is always good to meet up with Ryan and all his friends.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 1 year ago

Once again ST, thank you for a well put together story using some of your best and beloved characters. Well hell, all your characters are beloved by your followers!!

A follow up with Roland and Azalea would be a great addition to your rapidly growing writing skills and story lines.

KUDOS to you and may your outstandingly fertile mind keep us your admiring followers spellbound with more great stories of justice over evil. I only wish I could rate your tales with more than 5*****'s.

musicman1261musicman1261about 1 year ago

Another fantastic story!

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

The series was great, and most got 5 stars. My only slight issue is how Gagnon was taken down. There were countless law enforcement people who had to be closing in, but he is allowed to tell Ryan et Al to put their guns down? Why didn't the floodlights come on and him to be told to get on the ground?

Still loving your writing.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 1 year ago

Awesome as always. Thank you for all the effort you put into your stories for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Watched for the chapters weekly! Great story and style....THANKS!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

I would enjoy reading more about Roland and Azalea.

Thank you for writing another great story.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 year ago

That was a very satisfying ending. I would love to read another story with Roland and Azalea. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story just to loo long between chapter

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Waited until the last part to comment and rate the overall story. No comments needed, it was another great story from a master writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Lots of stuff happening and well tied together. Characters were full. It was made a little difficult by being split up, but that's the nature of the beast. Good luck with your Ebook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel guilty reading this for free….just so good.

.

Couple nits…..never could quite understand Gagnon’s obsession with Azalea. And if so obsessed…why spend so many resources over such a long time? Why not just pop her?

.

Another nit was the FBI guy. His role didn’t make a lot of sense. But oh well.

.

Loved the romance between Roland and Azalea. He still has his hands full. She is one weird chick.

.

5 *****

littleone35littleone35about 1 year ago

Great loved it. Thanks. Waiting for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just when Lit gets boring old and stale Tramp steps in to redeem it. Keep on keeping on, you are always a breath of fresh air.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I will definitely be on the lookout for the adventures of Azalea and Roland. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ST this is one of your best stories and glad to see you rememberd to add Justice O Peace at the end. Great writing as always. Looking forward to the next adventure. Always love a good western themed story

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Another great tale from ST. Many thanks.

OldbushyOldbushyabout 1 year ago

Another brilliant story. I have only found one very small problem with your writing ...... There are not enough stories. Thank you for sharing them.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Often critical of Saddletramp's stories, as they're so over the top, but I like this one, all 5 chapters. One thing, a suicide victim with two gunshots to the back of the head??

sandkingsandkingabout 1 year ago

Another great story from one of my favorite authors. Thank you so much! You always please me and don't disappoint. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like your stories and look forward to more. I think you are a good erotic writer and would like more of Justice stories.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Dark and Moving Series

This series would make an excellent movie. Excellent character development. Makes a body want to visit Hard Rock, Texas… ;)

Omart57Omart57about 1 year ago

Loved it, Brother! Great story!

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 1 year ago

Damn -- this is as good a stuff as any on Lit -- make my day when I see something new from ST ... Outstanding story and for the vote -- more from Roland & Azalea (love the name) is something to look forward too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't even think about another story about Roland and Azalea! Just get the outline straight in your head and start writing. If there was a striking point in this chapter than it was that they used an ambulance to get Roland to a hospital. If you had the National Guard on alert and assisting with patrols than they would probably have had a Black Hawk on standby for any medevac requirements.

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

Thank you for all the chapters. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories. They always give me hope that right is right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great read. Would enjoy a follow-on abouthe Roland and his French-Canadian lass.

dirksterdirksterabout 1 year ago

Always a pleasure reading another Ryan Caldwell tale. The Warren Zevon references were great!

Mapko2Mapko2about 1 year ago

Love Saddletramp’s stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was great keep it up

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956about 1 year ago

Great story! Keep up the great writing.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A long writing that essentially says thanks for another great tale/series. It earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

No need to read if you don’t care to.

All I can say is you did it once again. You weaved a series that is as good as any story I have read. I am not an avid reader because I have always been a slow reader and hate spending time just mulling around in my mind when I can be doing something I consider constructive.

I always used reading, as a means to and end. I used it in things such as reading tech manuals, computer programming, software development or doing research for additional solutions to problems.

I did have to be able research laws and regulations for the government work I did. To me that was just like using tech manuals to find out about hardware or software. Laws and Regulations are just people’s way to set rules for society to function. Once they are understood it is easy to explain them and work to adjust them using the existing rules in order to produces desired outcomes. Thus, improving the government working for society.

As you can see, I am sort of anal retentive and it doesn’t bother me that people see me in that manner. Being retired it is hard to find intriguing methods to exercise a mind and have discussion off the wall concepts like I had when working with the teams I did prior to retirement. I am still in touch with many of them, but sometimes they have real work and a world to improve. We still talk and joke around with ideas and concepts that many have trouble relating because of the been there done that effect is not something that is easily understood.

Noting the extensive development, you put into your tales allows me to take a journey into a mindscape that is fun. I follow many writers that allow me this little eccentricity, yours are some of my favorites.

Thanks for keeping it interesting. I am looking forward to you next tale, whatever you come up with.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Great story and very emotional. Enjoy your reads, they always go to the top of my list. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazingly good as always. Just one thing. In Texas the rangers are literally the best of the best still to this day. Even an Assistant Director of the FBI would be at least respectful when addressing one if he had any sense. Just love your writing. Will be checking out your new book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story! Had to laugh at this Thierry's "suicide". He supposedly shot himself in the head twice, while taking a piss? Fun read.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

A Roland and Azalea story would be awesome. Your characters are so alive. Thanks for this! 5/5

SsacamSsacamabout 1 year ago

Great story! And would love the follow up of Rolland and Azalea in the future.

Ssacam

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Excellent as always. When Gagnon received the call that his “services are no longer required”, i expected an implant in his neck to explode. I was hoping Gagnon would survive, get stashed somewhere remote, then be murdered. He deserved more misery than shots in the head.

Thank you for sharing, your stories are very well planned and written. IMO the quality is more important than the publishing schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good 5 star story, though I was hoping that Roland would stitch the psycho from the groin on up with his Thompson.

According to tests run by KTW (the developers of the original "cop killer bullets") while the teflon coating increased the rounds ability to penetrate glass or metal by 20% (reducing ricochets), it actually reduced the rounds ability penetrate nylon and Kevlar.

However the publicity around the existence of armor piercing bullets (cop killers) sensitized thugs to the existence of armor piercing rounds and the widespread use body armor by police. So perhaps we should label the news outlets that sensationalized the false claims about "cop killer bullets" should be labeled "cop killer networks" or "cop killer reporters" since criminals have reported in post shooting interviews that they deliberately shot officers in areas not covered by protective soft body armor. Others reported changing to weapons that could defeat soft body armor. Perhaps the most prominent network involved in the sensationalization of the issue should change their name to Nothing But Cop-killers.

And since the original design was meant to reduced richocets it is possible that banning the round with the resultant richocets killed innocent bystanders, maybe even children. So maybe the reporters involved should be renamed "babykillers".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this one like the rest.

JohnD46JohnD46about 1 year ago

Loved it. A great story. I really look forward to your work. Thank you

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 1 year ago

A fine story, very well told. Moved quickly. Really enjoyed it. Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding story 5. Only wish we didn't have to wait so long to complete. Maybe next time you can post all 4 chapters at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another very well written story. But I was hoping that Roland and Azalea would've stayed in Hard Rock, married and settled down there. Possibly they could work with the Sheriff or something similar. It's always great to be surrounded by your friends and family. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story, kept me hooked from the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Had me hooked from the first paragraph, like most of your other stories.

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

114FSO114FSOabout 1 year ago

Great story, as all of your works are. Please keep up the enjoyable writing.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 1 year ago

5***** Another Great Story!!! No psycho bad guy should be allowed to leave Hard Rock without being properly ventilated. Write On!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Great story well told in the ST style! Looking forward to the Roland - Azalea story. I think there are enough strings there to investigate. I for one would enjoy a complete ST investigation of the couple!

Cheers

SAGE

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I loved it but hate when your story ends, lol. So much emotion, so many feelings in your stories. Once again I get to thank one of the best Authors here. Love how you integrate your other characters in your stories. Makes the wait worth while! A BIG thank you once again SaddleTramp! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that voice was that of elias aka justice o. peace

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Awful, just awful

ken philipsken philipsabout 1 year ago

Great story. Enjoyed it immensely especially the Warren Zevon nod with Roland

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Azalea sounds like a woman who could make many men very happy but I can't see her in a cyber crimes section. She would be a better inspector working in the field and turning clues into arrests.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Would love to see a story with Roland and Azalea, keep us posted!

Spyder1953Spyder1953about 1 year ago

Great story as usual. Love the Ryan Caldwell series and Justice O. Peace series.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 1 year ago
Yes

Love the his story. Can’t wait for Roland and Azalea!

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 year ago

Great story with an AWESOME ending!!! 5+++ stars..Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. I hope the "real" Azalea continues to come forward. The child hidden so deeply, deserves a chance to play in the sun.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Cant wait for the Roland and Azalea story. She is an interesting character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with Who Gives A.... and the line "your services are no longer required" and Gagnon slapped his own neck and killed himself. I was almost waiting for that to happen in the restroom. ;-)

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. The more stories I read from ST 1956 the more I begin to understand how the world works.

Yes, this story moved very quickly, and seemed to lay down a bunch of material. While waiting for sections of this story to appear, I read "Tip of the Spear", which I thought was very good. It did make me wonder though, if the "raid" in the New Mexico compound ("A Father's Justice") was so secrete, how did so many people find out about it? Including an Air Force General who watched it "live" on satellite with drones in the area? Something tells me the NSA wasn't doing their job, or maybe they were. Who knows.

At least Gagnon won't be trying to hurt anyone in Hard Rock again. Yes, I would like to have seen Roland get a little justice of his own with his sweeper broom. ;-) But him shielding Azalea with his body, gave everyone time to get a gun out and shoot the bastard...multiple times, giving him a death he deserved. :-) That's the one thing I liked about Texas, hardly any gun crime, as almost everyone had a gun, and you never knew who didn't have one. Loved the story, and it got the ST1956 justice it needed.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

As usual a great yarn. The ending of Gagnon was a bit of a letdown, was hoping it would be a single shot from a Winchester..Ah well at least Justice O Peace was watching.

Pete_from_aus01Pete_from_aus01about 1 year ago

Great story as usual ST. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for including JoP!!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 1 year ago

Excellent story as always. I love how all these stories have tie in characters. And you tie them in so well.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

Ah, I knew JOP had to show up at some point..........

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

One of your best stories, l loved it. Into favourites it goes.

Scored 5/5 look forward to your next tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude, you need to write more. Thank you

Ghostno21Ghostno21about 1 year ago

Another brilliant story Saddletramp looking forward to the Roland and Azelea story already.

Definitely straight into the favourites would have given this one 6*s if possible.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Excellent well told story with all the important elements that make a story exciting and engaging. As one anonymous commenter pointed out, you should post a lot more stories. Very good work, thanks for that! 5*!

SBC97281SBC97281about 1 year ago

There will more Warren Zevon in my playlist for the balance of the week! I am trying to imagine other songs getting the ST treatment. Werewolves give me pause however. Could Roland and Azalea could investigate the excitable boy?

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

This one was really excellent SaddleTramp.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

You have talent as a writer and this might be considered a decent murder mystery. Unfortunately I have never gone to an erotica site hoping to find a murder mystery. I’m going to give this one star because it is not erotica and doesn’t even qualify as a Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Four well written chapters of a good plot with well developed interesting characters. Then a good start to this chapter. Yuk what a let down ending. And this should be published in Non-Erotic section. Very little emotional content or any LW content.

The build up to the show down was not great. Bringing every LEO and National Guard resource into a small town to prepare was unrealistic over the top in the story. Then Gagnon approached alone and all the super hero LEOs drop their weapons. Poorly written undramatic non-climax ending.

Who sets a trap with every LEO and National Guardsmen in town. Any ten year old would have constructed a better final show down.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 1 year ago

Just masterful!! Please write with Ryan and Beverly Caldwel. Also, do write about Azalea and Roland too.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

You can weave a story that tears your heart while warming it at the same time!!!

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Thank you for another great story ST. Justice is always watching and Caldwell gets it done

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kind of dumb, and tedious. Inane pointless dialogue, ridiculous characters, and really really stupid. They put their guns down for what reason? They had him surrounded. There should have been at least one sniper in a hide with a crosshair on him. Amateur hour. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If only you had mentioned sandwiches.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great! As always.

InosolanInosolanabout 1 year ago

Kinda fell flat in the final chapter - too much buildup and not enough payoff.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES