Lovers Ch. 01: Morning Coffee

Story Info
A chance meeting between co-workers becomes passionate.
7.1k words
4.58
6.6k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a work of fiction based on an actual event. All characters are over 18 and any likeness to a living person is purely coincidental.

This is a fantasy. Please read it as such.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Part One -- A Chance Meeting

It happened one morning on my drive to work.

I usually would stop at a local coffee shop to get a decent cup of coffee before getting to my office. This particular morning as I got in line, I noticed a female co-worker, Lindsey, who I had worked with on and off over the years.

We were friendly but professional, and had kids of similar ages. She was always talkative, intelligent, witty, and able to hold her own in a conversation.

Lindsey was very easy to look at -- a great smile, very cute facial features, wonderful blue eyes, and blond hair that she kept short, but was always varying the length when she had her hair cut. She was short, about 5'3", a little pudgy like all of us at our age with a nice, well-cushioned butt, and very nicely endowed up top, a D-cup at least.

I had known her many years, and was always attracted to her. I wasn't an Adonis at this stage of life. Dark hair, piercing blue eyes (I'd been told by many), about 6' tall. A "dad bod" for sure, but still could look sharp when nicely dressed.

As the line chugged along, we were all checking our phones for email and texts, so she didn't see me behind her.

As she got to the register to place her order, I stepped up behind her and told the barista, "Let me get that, and add mine to the order."

She was startled, and looked up as I looked at her. She flashed that easy smile of hers and said, "Hi!" followed quickly by, "Thank you!"

I smiled back. Then it happened.

As I turned to pay for the coffees, she quickly leaned up and kissed my cheek. I was caught off guard but managed to look into her eyes, smile and mouth, "Thank you."

She smiled at me with a devilish gleam in her beautiful blue eyes.

In the grand scheme of life, it was just a little more than a peck on the cheek, but when I saw the gleam in her eyes, my thoughts became a bit more excited.

Did she have something in mind? Or was I just imagining this.

We made small talk while we waited for our coffees to come out and then walked to our cars together chatting.

As we parted ways, I said, "Maybe we'll see each other tomorrow morning?"

She replied, "I hope so!" and gave me that smile with a sexy purse to her lips and the gleam was definitely in her eyes.

My heartbeat picked up a little with that as I got into my car. My mind began going in different directions, but the real world of work soon overwhelmed that distraction.

My day proceeded as normal, working through the myriad issues that came to me as a technical leader on a large R&D effort.

As things slowed toward the end of the day, my mind took the opportunity to wander back to the morning's event. I made a mental note to make sure I got to the coffee shop a little earlier than usual to see if things might continue on, or if my mind was just addled by the rush and too much testosterone.

The next morning, I arrived for coffee just a few minutes earlier than I normally would have and was surprised to find Lindsey in her car waiting for me. This was definitely a signal that I received loud and clear.

I parked next to her and we got out of our cars together.

"Hi there!" she chirped happily and with a wonderful smile.

"Good morning, darlin'!" I cheerily replied, flashing back my own devilish smile.

We chatted as we got in line, talking about meaningless things, just enjoying each other's company.

As it became our turn to place our orders, she told me, "Let me get this today." and ordered her coffee and mine, apparently having noted yesterday how I ordered my morning cup.

I looked at her, and she looked up at me and smiled. I then returned the favor of the kiss on her cheek, which she deftly but clearly offered to me.

My heartrate kicked up a notch, and I felt a little twinge in my crotch.

We both smiled at each other not like friends, but like a couple trying to keep a secret.

We found a place to sit and talk while waiting for her name to be called when our coffees were ready. After a moment of slightly awkward silence, we both began to talk at the same time.

We laughed and I offered to let her talk, but she insisted I go first.

My mind was racing, and I didn't want to get ahead of things. Rather than blurting out that I'd always had the hots for her (despite the fact we were both married), I rallied my composure.

I looked into her eyes, gave her my best boyish grin, and said, "You know, I'm really enjoying our morning coffee stops."

I did manage to say it in a way that pretty clearly messaged that I had the hots for her.

Without blinking or taking her eyes off mine, she replied, "Me too. VERY much!" with a somewhat sultry tone.

While still looking directly at me, she very obviously ran her foot up and down my ankle under the table.

I tried desperately to not react, but I'm guessing my eyes widened a bit because she gave me a barely perceptible smile.

I moved my leg a little closer to her as we spoke about nothing, and she continued to rub my leg with her foot.

I did nothing to discourage this.

We talked some more as we sipped our coffees, talking about our kids and the plans we had for our upcoming years.

All the while she kept rubbing my leg.

I noticed her shift slightly in her seat at one point, and I did the same.

I suspect it was for the same reason -- we were both getting a little hot between the legs.

After another few sips, we realized we needed to get to work for the day. We got up and walked out together to our cars.

As we got there, she said, "Hey, give me your cell number." which I did faster than you could blink.

She immediately texted me and said, "Now you have mine!" with a broad smile and dancing eyes.

Before she ducked her head into her car she asked, "Same time tomorrow?"

My response was perfectly timed and perfectly toned, "Absolutely!"

Needless to say, I was a bit distracted much of the morning.

I was about to get more distracted as my phone pinged with a text just before noon. It was Lindsey.

"Hey, I heard you have a great office with a nice view of the airport. Can I come by and check out the view?"

In my head, there were two thoughts. One was how fast could she get here, and the other was why wasn't she having lunch with her husband like she usually does.

I responded with, "Sure, come on by!" I also gave her the location.

She pinged back, "Be there in a few."

Heartrate up, crotch getting hot again. The waiting was excruciating.

Then Lindsey popped through my doorway within a few minutes, all cheery.

She chirped, "Hey there!"

My office was arranged so that my back was to the window when I sat at my desk to minimize the distraction of the view. I turned to see her beautiful face and smile.

I welcomed her and offered her a chair.

Rather than sit, she said, "I want to see the view!" and proceeded around behind my desk where I was and stood next to me looking out the window. She really enjoyed the view.

I moved behind her, gently placing my hands on her shoulders to try to point her in the general direction of some things that were points of interest.

She was enjoying it quite a bit based on the fact that she had backed into me, pressing her shapely ass against my crotch, which had the expected effect on me.

I asked her if the view lived up to the hype.

She smiled and looked up at me and said, "Sure does, and then some." as she pressed back against me just a tiny bit more. There was no doubt she felt my bulge growing.

I smiled back and said, "I'm glad you're pleased!" and then without moving away from her, reached back and pressed a button on my credenza that activated the automatic door closer, shutting the door to my office.

Lindsey smiled again and asked breathily, "Should you lock the door?"

I responded in a lusty tone "It locks automatically."

She pressed a little more tightly against me and whispered, "That's great!" then turned around, put her arms around my neck and invited me to kiss her.

I did, deeply and passionately, but gently.

We were making out lovingly, kissing, hugging, rubbing each other.

Things were about to get hotter when her phone that she had laid on the credenza pinged with a text message.

Lindsey glanced at it and groaned, "Oh shit, it's my husband." She read the message and then put the phone down.

She reached back around my neck and pulled in for a deep, passionate kiss, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth, and I responded in kind.

At this point, my cock was hard as rock and she knew it considering her hips were gyrating. But then she stopped.

"As much as I want to do you right here and now, I can't."

I couldn't hide my disappointment and neither could she.

"That text was about some test data he picked up for our project and he's heading back to the lab and will be there in about 30 minutes. I need to be back in my office down there before he gets there."

I looked into her eyes and saw the lust, but the moment was gone.

She then purred, "My panties are drenched and I want nothing more than to be filled up with your hard cock, but I just can't risk it right now with him coming back."

I nodded and said "I was wondering why you weren't having lunch with him."

She smiled and half-shrugged.

We disengaged from our embrace, straightened our clothing.

I offered her a brush to run through her hair, which she gladly took and appreciated.

Before she left, she came back, kissed me squarely on the lips, put her hand on my cock and said, "Don't worry, I'll make it up to you."

I smiled again and said in a whisper, "I'll be patiently waiting."

She smiled, and walked out of my office. Over her shoulder she said, "See you in the morning."

I couldn't wait.

Clearly, we had gone down a path from which we could not turn back. The passion and lust were palpable in both of us.

As I regained my composure and blood flowed back to my brain from my cock, I realized that Lindsey and I were going to have to be careful as we were both married and had kids. The familial and financial consequences of divorce in both cases would be catastrophic.

I did some thinking throughout the rest of the day and sketched out in my mind some guardrails what we could reasonably live with yet still satisfy our desire to fuck each other's brains out on a regular basis.

There was of course the issue of home life with my wife and kids. The kids were within a year of graduating and moving out. My marriage had lost much of its passion as both our jobs became more demanding and stressful.

I suspected it to be the same with Lindsey and her husband. We'd have to talk about these things in the morning. I texted her and asked if she could come to the coffee shop about 15 or 20 minutes earlier.

She quickly agreed, so I imagine she was having similar thoughts. 

Part Two -- Guardrails and Passion

Both Lindsey and I pulled in to the coffee shop at the same time the next morning.

We greeted each other warmly with loving smiles.

We both struggled to keep our hands off each other.

We made small talk while waiting in line, and per the unspoken terms of our morning stop, I ordered coffees for both of us, paying close attention to get Lindsey's order right.

I did, and I paid, and she kissed my cheek.

We found a somewhat private spot to sit and talk.

I started off by saying that my lunch hour yesterday was the best ever.

She smiled and said coyly, "Yeah? Mine too!"

The temperature began to rise for both of us.

My name was called, "Tom, a grande and a tall." and I got our coffees and sat back down to get to the heart of the matter.

I started, "I just want to let you know that I've always had the hots for you, since years ago when we first met. I want to continue to be your friend and be your lover. But we have to be careful to keep this quiet from friends, coworkers, and spouses."

Lindsey nodded in agreement and said with a naughty look, "Well, it's good to know that we've felt the same about each other for all these years."

We both smiled.

I went on, "OK, so let's put some simple guidelines in place that we can agree on to protect ourselves. Phone calls only during work hours, all text messages get deleted daily, no names in the phone contact list."

She nodded thoughtfully.

"We only meet when we know our spouses won't be in the area, and we need to be discreet at all times in public. Does that sound reasonable?"

Lindsey again nodded in agreement.

She then asked, "So does yesterday in your office meet those criteria?"

I thought about it a moment and then responded with, "Yes, and your reaction to your husband's text message was exactly the kind of discretion we need to practice."

She smiled broadly and said, "Great! This can work for us."

I smiled with devilish intent, and then we both said together, "How about lunch today?"

We laughed like teenagers, finished our coffees, and headed out.

Per our ritual, I asked, "See you tomorrow morning?"

Lindsey responded lustily, "And... at 11:45am in your office!"

Fortunately, the morning flew by. I had a number of phone calls to make, and two meetings that took me to about 11:30am. I checked text messages to see if there was anything else on the horizon and found only one message from Lindsey from about 15 minutes earlier asking if our lunch date was still on.

I replied with a cutesy "thumbs up" emoji.

She responded back with a red heart emoji.

That 15 minutes seemed longer than my entire morning.

Finally, at 11:45am Lindsey showed up, smiling broadly.

Her "Heya!" greeting was cheery and bright.

I returned her greeting with an innocent "How you doing today?"

She walked in, gently closed the door, and sashayed over, coming behind my desk again.

She breathed, "I think I'll be doing fine."

Lindsey beckoned me to stand up so she could get between me and the window as she was yesterday, turned to me, and said "I think we were right about here before we were interrupted yesterday."

The lust in her voice and eyes gripped me just as tightly as she did, bringing us into a close, tight embrace.

We hugged, kissed deeply and passionately, our tongues exploring gently, then lustily.

My hands roamed over her ass, her back, her hair, her breasts.

She explored my shoulders, back, ass, and then found my rock-hard cock. Rather than stroke me, she reached behind me, grabbed my ass and pushed her pussy hard against my bulging manhood.

Then she slowly rocked and gyrated her hips to pleasure me and herself.

While she was busy stimulating our crotches, I was working on her gorgeous full breasts. I was caressing, feeling, squeezing, making her squeal.

I managed to unbutton her blouse and undo her bra and was rewarded with the most beautiful fleshy globes topped with large pink areolae, and nipples that were hard and the size of gumdrops.

I reached down and grabbed a boob in my hand and gently massaged it.

Lindsey moaned quietly and whispered, "Yeah, more of that."

I obliged, squeezing her other boob then gently massaged it.

She moaned her approval.

I bent my head down and licked each nipple and then sucked them in turn to her great joy. They were delicious. I nursed at her breasts like a hungry child.

As I was suckling, I could swear I tasted breastmilk.

I had a thing-a kink you might say-about women lactating. But I thought perhaps I was just imagining things. I worked a hand between us and reached between her legs to find a wet spot on her dress, and then sopping wet panties.

I looked at her deeply and said, "You're drenched."

She looked back at me and said, "I've been wet since we had coffee this morning. As soon as I headed up here, I started to gush."

This served only to make my cock even harder, if that was possible.

Lindsey then backed away from me, removed her clothes, and then stripped off my pants and boxers in one swift motion.

I remarked "that was very smooth!"

She looked up and said, "You know how wet I am, so you know how motivated I am."

I smiled at her.

Lindsey then grabbed my rock hard 7-1/2 inch long, very thick member and began to go to work on it. She gently stroked and rubbed; she breathed her hot breath on the purple head. She then licked it all around making it slick.

It felt like heaven.

Lindsey looked up at me, smiled, and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She tongued the underside and all around as her head bobbed up and down, taking just some of my throbbing, veiny member in her mouth.

This wonderful blowjob continued on for some time as she seemed to be wholly enjoying it as much as I was. She cupped my balls, then sucked each one into her mouth. She paused.

With a deep breath and looking up at me through her gorgeous blue eyes, she swallowed the length of my cock in one motion, so that her lips were at the base of my cock and her nose was at my pubic bone.

She was still looking up at me as she snaked her tongue under my balls and licked.

I was in heaven. I had never been given such an exquisite blowjob in my life.

But Lindsey wasn't done. She proceeded to completely remove my cock and then deepthroat it four or five more times just like the first time. She never broke eye contact with me and I could see her smiling while she was pleasuring me. The entire time she was deepthroating me, she never paused nor gagged.

This girl knew what she was doing.

After she deepthroated me for the fourth or fifth time, I could feel that I was beginning to get close.

She knew it, because she paused at just the right time to keep me on edge but not making me explode.

After a few more strokes, I told her I was going to come. She smiled, took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I want it on my tits."

I smiled back and at that point could not hold back. Just thinking about painting her gorgeous breasts with my load pushed me over the edge.

She knew it and folded her arms under her sizeable boobs to give me a target.

And then I exploded, rope after thick rope of my jism covered her boobs. I kept cumming and cumming on her until my legs were weak. I had never come so much or so intensely.

Lindsey reveled in it, enjoying my hot, gooey stuff on her breasts. She played with it, rubbed it in a little, and then licked her fingers clean.

She made a point to say, "I like that you're all shaved down there. It makes a blowjob much more enjoyable for me."

I just smiled and said, "I aim to please."

She quipped, "Your aim is pretty good based on how well you glazed my boobs!"

We both giggled like young lovers.

I helped her stand up then kissed her deeply. I could taste a little bit of my seed from our kiss. I massaged her boobs, rubbing the jism all around, making sure they were all covered with it.

She smiled and giggled.

Then, her phone chimed an alarm, making us both jump a bit.

Lindsey said "I knew once we got at it, we'd lose track of time, so I set an alarm that would give me enough time to get dressed and get back to my office."

I smiled wryly, and whined, "But I haven't returned the pleasure for you yet!"

She smiled and said, "I'm sure you'll make it up to me. I can be patient, too." with a flirty tone in her voice.

I laughed and gently grabbed her cum-covered nipples and said, "You know I will."

She licked my hands clean, and then licked the head of my now-half-mast cock removing the dribble of cum from it.

In a panic, I looked around to find something to wipe her breasts with, but found nothing suitable.

She smiled and said "Don't worry, I'll just put my clothes back on and nobody will be the wiser.

12