Lovers Ch. 01: Morning Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In horror I said "But your husband will find my cum on your breasts tonight!"

She laughed with a touch of melancholy and looked down saying, "Don't worry, he hasn't touched me in years."

I was a little stunned by that remark.

We quickly dressed ourselves, playing a little grabass along the way. Oddly, as wet as Lindsey's skirt was, it was dry now, so she was right. Nobody would be the wiser.

As she moved to leave, I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply again.

She kissed back as passionately as I could have wanted.

She broke the kiss and turned to leave. Looking over her shoulder she said through a big smile and dancing eyes, "Tomorrow morning?"

My reply was "Wouldn't miss it."

After Lindsey left, I thought to myself, how could her husband not want her every night?

I mean, yeah, she wasn't a lithe teenager anymore, but my god, she had passion, and knew how to give a blowjob that was beyond comparison. He wasn't the taut, rippling teenager he once was either, so he had nothing to complain about.

I was dumbfounded. But I was also very satisfied and felt quite fortunate for the moment.

Part Three -- Finding other places

I spent some time throughout the remainder of the day thinking about how Lindsey and I could carve out large chunks of time together that weren't in my office and perhaps on the weekend.

I knew that her husband played golf, but so did she, so it wasn't clear if we could sneak away while he was golfing. There was also the option of using my office on a Saturday or Sunday when no one was around.

We needed to discuss this and do some brainstorming. Clearly, based on today's session, we weren't going to be able to constrain ourselves to lunch hours during the week. We needed to find a way to be together for a few hours without outside interruptions or fear of discovery by our spouses or others.

We were in lust. Hot, sweaty, passionate lust. And we needed to honor that urge, as selfish as it might seem.

I texted Lindsey and asked for the extra 15 or 20 minutes in the morning for coffee and she quickly and gleefully agreed, adding two red heart emojis.

That evening, quite late, my phone pinged with a text message from Lindsey. My wife was long asleep, so I was unconcerned about answering it.

I opened the text and was greeted with a beautiful picture of Lindsey's cleavage. The message accompanying the picture was, "Stare into my cleavage. Your eyes are getting heavy. You are hypnotized by my cleavage."

I chuckled to myself, not disagreeing with the message. I was hypnotized. Her cleavage was beautiful, and the fact that I knew what those breasts looked like and felt like made it that much more erotic.

To keep the game going, I tweaked my own nipple, snapped a photo, and sent it and a message back saying, "Stare at my hard, erect nipple. Think about nothing but my nipple. Lick your lips. Tweak your nipples. You are hypnotized by my erect nipple."

I waited for her response.

She waited several minutes before responding texting back, "That is so hot. I am so wet right now. I can't wait to meet for coffee tomorrow." She added a red heart emoji.

I responded, "Me too. Nighty night darlin'."

The next day was Friday, aka casual Friday. I tended to wear loose fitting jeans, a Tommy Bahama silk shirt, and a pair of Nikes. Comfy, casual, relaxed.

I rolled into the coffee shop just before Lindsey.

She parked next to me as usual, and we exited our cars, greeted each other with a, "Hey you!" and paired up as we walked to the join the line.

I struggled to keep my hands off of her. I could see she was suffering the same struggle.

We made some small talk, Lindsey ordered our coffees, and I provided the requisite kiss on the cheek.

The baristas were becoming accustomed to this and clearly enjoyed our morning display of affection.

We found some seating, again a little secluded so that we could talk, and I jumped up to retrieve the coffees when her name was called.

Upon returning, I started the conversation.

"We need to brainstorm some ways to carve out larger chunks of time together."

She nodded in agreement, smiling.

"Do you still play golf on the weekends with your husband?" I asked.

"Not very frequently, if at all" she responded.

"He's playing in a foursome of guys that I don't like, so it's rare that we play anymore."

She could see the wheels turning in my head.

After a moment I said, "That's good for me and you. We can find someplace to meet while he's playing golf and enjoy each other's company" with a knowing smirk on my face.

She said "Sure, but what about your wife? Won't she be suspicious?"

I told her "Well, I've recently started to play golf and have gone out on some Saturdays to play."

Lindsey's eyes lit up and her smile beamed. "Perfect!" she said.

"So where do we meet?" I asked.

Without delay, she answered "My place. The kids aren't around a lot, so I'm usually alone."

"Usually?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

She thought for a minute and said "I can make sure that we have two or three hours, maybe more, alone."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." she stated with conviction.

"My kids love to spend time with my parents in The Valley, so there's a large window of alone time for me. I can arrange the visits and ensure that I'm alone."

I smiled and responded, "Perfect."

Given it was Friday, I asked, "What about tomorrow?"

Lindsey thought for a minute and said, "I'm not sure I can arrange it that quickly, but next Saturday, definitely."

I said, "Do it." with a big grin.

Then I asked about lunchtime today.

She said "As much as I want to, I can't. Gotta have lunch with him and some friends."

I expected this, so I was not disappointed.

We finished our coffees and left the coffee shop together.

We got to our cars, and were between them when Lindsey looked around to see if anyone was nearby. Nobody was in the parking lot except us.

She smiled impishly, grabbed my crotch, pulled me to her, and kissed me hard.

"That's for you to remember me by."

I returned the favor by grabbing her ass, squeezing her breast, and looking into her eyes, said, "Don't forget about me, either." Then I kissed her deeply.

We weren't going to have any memory issues.

"Til Monday morning?" I queried.

"See you then, you stud!" she responded with a smile and giggle.

While I was sad that we would not be together for two days, I had a lot to keep me going until Monday. We texted off and on through the rest of the day, and I reminded her to make sure she deleted the digital trail. She thanked me and told me she had.

Saturday afternoon, she texted. She sent me a picture of her boobs, in sunlight, and clearly excited as her nipples were incredibly erect. The message was, "Thinking of you."

I didn't immediately respond for a couple of reasons, one being I wanted to keep the sexual tension high, the other being I didn't know exactly how I wanted to respond.

I needed to send a picture, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to jump right to the dick pic, despite that I was hard as a rock. So, I just waited.

Maybe thirty minutes later, she texted again.

This time, she sent a picture of her very wet, swollen pussy, and then another picture with her fingers in her pussy. The message was, "Still thinking of you. Oooooh..."

I could not justify withholding the dick pic anymore. My cock was so hard at this point, but I needed to make sure she knew that I was totally turned on by her texts and pics.

I pulled out my very hard cock, and stroked several times until a little pre-cum was obvious. I took the dick pic, taking care to ensure that the pre-cum was clearly visible in the picture. I sent the pic with the message, "Thinking HARD about you."

Lindsey's response came back about twenty minutes later.

It was a video of her completely naked, squeezing her boobs hard, legs spread, working a dildo in and out of her very wet pussy hard and fast.

She was moaning for a couple of minutes and then finally tensed, shook and screamed. She had very clearly had a satisfying orgasm. The message was "Wishing this was you."

Well, I had to go all in now.

I watched her video several times in a row, stroking myself into a frenzy. When I got close, I started to video my masturbatory frenzy and made sure it was properly focused on my rock-hard cock until I came hard all over my stomach. I spurted several long ropes of cum into the air and then groaned and stopped.

I sent a response to her last text saying, "That was incredibly hot."

I then sent my video with a message that said "So hot that it made me shoot my load."

Her response was a smile emoji with a message that said "That was sooooo hot!!!"

That was the end of our texting for Saturday. It was an incredibly hot exchange that stuck with me for the rest of the day.

I woke up Sunday morning around 8:00am and found a text from Lindsey.

It read, "I can be available for about two hours mid-afternoon. Can we just go to your office?"

I thought about it and then came up with an excuse for my wife that I had to go in for a few hours to prepare for an executive briefing on Monday. This was not unusual due to the nature of my current job assignment.

She said ok and asked me to text when I was on the way home.

I agreed and then immediately texted Lindsey telling her I could do it, just set the time.

She responded, "Meet you at 1:30pm."

I texted back a smiling devil emoji.

I got to my office about 1:20 to open it up and make sure things were tidy.

Lindsey was already there, waiting for me.

I saw her first and got within arms' reach of her before she knew I was there.

She jumped a little, but then was all smiles.

We didn't even speak.

She just grabbed me, pulled me in and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I reciprocated of course, and could not resist feeling her ass and boobs.

She broke the kiss and whispered, "Let's get in there before we get caught!"

Even though it was Sunday, there were a few people around, although we seemed to be alone on this floor.

We got inside and I gently closed the door and making sure it was still locked. I turned around to find Lindsey standing against my desk with wearing a halter top and short tennis skirt.

"You play tennis?" I playfully queried.

She smiled and said, "Not really, but the outfit is sexy and convenient today."

I agreed that she looked very sexy in a girly sort of way. The yellow halter top cupped her breasts tightly, forming a beautiful long cleavage, and the bright color made them stand out even more.

I could see her hard nipples through the top.

Her skirt was white, short, and had small slits up the sides. She was wearing white Converse tennis shoes with no-show socks. She looked ready to go to a sock-hop at the high school gym.

Lindsey could tell I was looking her over.

"You like what you see?" she said through a sexy smile.

"I do, very much!" came my reply after an exaggerated up-and-down look over her scrumptious body.

She was wearing a perfume that was different from her usual scent. I asked, "New perfume today?" She smiled in a sultry way and moved slowly toward me.

I moved towards her.

She took my hand and pulled us together then whispered in my ear, "No, it's my regular fragrance, but it's mixing well with the smell of my pussy."

She guided the hand she was holding beneath her skirt where I found her naked, drenched pussy.

She moaned as I explored her wet folds.

She whispered some more to me, "I figured why wear panties if they're just going to get all wet and come off."

I smiled as I continued to caress her labia and she mildly groaned.

"Good thinking" I whispered back.

She smiled and nibbled my earlobe.

"So," I asked in an innocent tone, "does this mean you're not wearing a bra either?"

Lindsey smilingly answered in a smoky voice, "Well, I'd tell you to check for yourself, but I don't want you to stop what you're doing with that hand."

I was working her pussy lovingly and teasingly, taking care to avoid her clit just yet.

My ministrations were having the desired effect because the sweet smell of her pussy was much stronger now, and my hand was drenched with her juices.

But, being a smart guy, I responded, "Well, I have another hand, you know."

She smiled seductively and breathed, "Well then, by all means, check me out and tell me what you find."

Not wanting to disappoint, I gently but firmly felt her breasts like I was a teenager in the backseat of the family sedan. I could tell immediately that she was not wearing a bra.

But just to prolong the fun, I slipped my hand into each cup of the halter, and found her hard nipples aching to be touched. I caressed all around the sensitive parts and then gently squeezed each nipple, eliciting a satisfied groan from Lindsey with each pinch.

She looked up through smoky eyes and asked in a raspy voice, "Well, what did you find, Tommy?"

I grinned and whispered back "I found two beautiful boobs with very sensitive nipples and no bra."

All the while, I was still fingering her labia, but had progressed to dipping a finger or two into her pussy.

Of course, this had not been a one-way street.

Just after I began exploring her beautiful labia, she began rubbing my already hard cock through my shorts. I was sure that I was dripping pre-cum in my boxers.

Even through my shorts and boxers, Lindsey was able to find the most sensitive parts of my turgid member and work them. This girl really knew her way around a hard cock.

And I was about to find out more about her skills.

Lindsey gently pushed my hands away from where they were stimulating her and said in a business-like tone "OK, it's time for you to make it up to me."

She stepped back and took off the skirt and halter top, leaving her dressed only in the tennis shoes. It was an incredibly hot sight. And to my delight, she was shaved and waxed completely! Not a single pubic hair to be found.

Responding to her demand, I dropped to my knees ready to give her a tongue-fucking to remember.

But she stopped me, "No, not that. I want that long, thick, rock-hard cock of yours and I want it now."

I was only too happy to oblige. She was so ready for this; she was dripping down the insides of her thighs almost to her knees. So, I took off my shirt, shorts, and boxers.

We were both wearing only tennis shoes. It was a hot sight!

I walked up to her and we embraced tightly, my hard cock trapped up against her tummy. I then bent my knees slightly and worked my cock between her legs and rubbed the length of her vagina with my shaft.

Her slickness made it exquisitely enjoyable for both of us. I grinned, she moaned.

Next, I ran the head of my penis up and down her thick, wet lips several times, but stopping short of her clit. I wanted her to be even hotter.

She was whimpering "Just put it in, pleeeeaaaassse!"

I kept teasing to heighten her senses as much as I could.

"Tom, pleeeeeaaaassse, stop teasing and shove that pole into me!"

I smiled and after one more up-and-down rub, I gently slid my thick, rock-hard dick into her incredibly hot, wet pussy. We both groaned with pleasure. She was so tight.

I began to stroke in and out of her, first slowly, then at a more rapid pace. We were able to get a rhythm and were now, standing there, fucking.

We were looking into each other's eyes with intensity, lust, and longing.

My pace slowed, not because I was close to climax, but because my legs were aching. With her being only 5'3", my knees were bent uncomfortably.

Lindsey sensed this and said, "Lift me onto the edge of the desk."

I did and was able to immediately increase my pace and we got back into a rhythm.

Lindsey began moaning softly and her eyes began to get big.

I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down rhythmically on my cock.

She was close.

I wasn't yet ready, despite how hot this whole episode had been to this point.

I kept going as she began to yelp with each stroke. Her pussy was clamping down on my cock hard.

She gripped my arm with one hand, and grabbed my nipple with the other. She squeezed both in rhythm with my strokes.

I grabbed her breast with my right hand and squeezed it, pinching the nipple between my fingers and that was it.

She screamed, jerked hard, her entire body tensing for a minute or two. Her grip on my nipple and arm tightened further, coupled with her pussy tightening on my cock started my orgasm.

I exploded in her, slamming myself against her pussy.

She tensed again, screamed again.

It seemed she had two orgasms in rapid succession.

"Good for her, she deserves it!" I thought to myself.

As we came down from our orgasmic high, I lifted her off the desk and laid her down in my chair.

As I did this, she smiled a dopey smile, pulled me to her, hugged me lovingly, and kissed me.

Between breaths she said, "Oh my God, Tom, that was incredible! I've never been so hot, so wet, and so thoroughly satisfied. I had two orgasms within seconds.

That's never happened before."

I quipped, "So I guess I made it up to you then."

She giggled a girlish giggle and said, "Yeah, and then some."

She was laying there spread eagle and my jism started to leak out of her. She felt it as I saw it and changed position, closing her legs and leaning back a little to keep it in her.

I gave her a pouty face.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Well, I love looking at your bald pussy and you've gone and covered it up."

She chuckled and then asked "Do you really like it bald?"

I kind of rolled my eyes and said "Hell yeah, what guy doesn't like a hairless pussy? No pubic hairs in my teeth or mouth. Plus, I get a full view of your gorgeous slit."

She smiled. "My husband doesn't like it. Says it makes me look like a child down here and that freaks him out."

I'm thinking to myself that this guy seems to be completely ignorant of how good he has it.

"So, why do you keep it bald. It's quite a bit of work, isn't it?"

She smiled and replied "I like the way my panties feel on me better. Feels sexy. I think he's the one missing out."

I nodded, saying, "You got that right, honey."

It was then I asked, "This may be too late, but do we need to worry about birth control?"

She laughed hysterically.

"Yeah, you are a little late with that question, lover boy. The answer is no, we don't. I wouldn't have let you let it fly if there was an issue. After my second, I got an IUD. So, we're in the clear."

She smiled a beautiful smile and I returned the same to her.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

TO BE CONTINUED...

12