Lovers Ch. 04: A Threesome, Then...

Story Info
Tom & Lindsey fall further in love, navigate rough times.
10.2k words
4.67
2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is the next installment of the Tom & Lindsey story. Detailed context will be provided if you read Lovers Ch. 2 & Ch. 3 first.

Synopsis: A chance meeting of coworkers at a coffee shop leads to passionate lovemaking by two married persons caught in failing marriages. Both are willing participants, cheating on their spouses, but overwhelmed by a loving connection and wanton desires.

Part 10 - After the Business Trip

Without any prior coordination, Lindsey and I met at the coffee shop on Monday morning. I ordered coffees, she gave me a peck on the cheek and we found seating in a secluded corner of the shop.

We spoke in conspiratorial tones, replaying our experience on the airplane ride home, which made us both very, very horny.

I heard my name called and I retrieved our coffees, only after surreptitiously adjusting my hard-on to be aligned with my zipper. As I walked away to get our coffees, I could see that one of Lindsey's hands was in her lap. I'm sure she was drenched.

I asked Linz if she still had the FA's (flight attendant) contact info.

She coyly said yes, which made me ask if she had made contact with her.

After a fashion, she admitted that she had texted our FA, whose name was Angie.

I asked how far she had gone with Angie and she admitted that she had set up a rendezvous for Friday afternoon for all three of us.

I was surprised, and quite happy. I had to ask "How wet are you right now?" with a devilish grin.

Linz said "I'm as wet as you are hard, and I'm going to have to go commando the rest of the day."

I smiled.

On Friday afternoon after work, the three of us met at a local watering hole. Angie greeted us both with kisses and hugs. We made small talk for a few minutes, then Angie asked if we could all get together for the evening.

Lindsey and I looked at each other and nodded, silently agreeing that we were hot for a three-way with Angie.

We asked her if she was clean and willing to go bareback.

She said she was, lamenting that she was unattached and had not been in a relationship for more than a year.

We were all smiles after that and we figured out how to get together without exposing Lindsey or myself to discovery by our respective partners.

Angie found the fact that we were married, but not to each other, very much a turn-on, and promised to keep our arrangement completely secret. Angie was a private girl, and was happy that she had found not only a man, but a couple, to engage in a physical relationship. She related that being bisexual was at times difficult, and caused many a guy to walk away.

We decided to find a local hotel and spend the rest of the afternoon and evening together. Lindsey and I had come up with "working late on a deadline" excuses for our spouses.

Angie was incredibly turned on by our love for each other, and enamored of Lindsey's lactating boobs.

The fact that I had a hard cock was secondary, but still important.

We got to the room, walked in, and immediately began shucking our clothes.

Angie was naked in a flash, and I was entranced by her huge breasts. Being careful to not ignore Lindsey, the love of my life, I immediately turned to her and began licking her nipples.

Angie followed suit.

Lindsey was in heaven, having both breasts sucked at the same time, milk flowing.

Angie was completely turned on by Lindsey's lactating breasts. Her rock-hard nipples and glistening pussy were obvious signs.

We fell onto the bed into a clump, licking, sucking, and moaning.

Angie's boobs were huge, likely E or F cups, and her nipples were now distended due to her arousal as she continued to suck Lindsey's boobs.

I grabbed one of Angie's boobs and played with her nipples.

She moaned and cooed as I licked, squeezed, pinched, and sucked her nipples.

Lindsey was well taken care of as Angie licked and sucked her nipples, drinking her milk as it flowed steadily.

I carefully asked Angie if birth control was an issue. She said, "No, I'm on the pill and I want your cock in me NOW!"

Lindsey nodded her approval, so I lined up my very hard cock on Angie's dripping slit. We were positioned to do it doggy, my favorite position, and I plunged my very hard member into Angie's dripping cunt.

She groaned, moaned, and fucked me back as we ground on each other, all while she stayed latched on to Lindsey.

I pounded her faster and faster, trying to get her to come before I did so I could blow my load in or on Lindsey. My approach worked well, as Angie began to yelp and moan loudly, announcing her orgasm.

I was happy that I was able to bring her off and save my load for Lindsey.

I withdrew from Angie and got myself ready to plunge into Lindsey.

She was more than ready and offered herself to me by lying flat on her back and spreading her legs, raising her knees behind her ears.

The sight alone was nearly enough to make me blow my load. I contained myself and plunged into her with unbridled passion. We set up a rhythm and fucked back and forth for quite a while.

Angie continued sucking Lindsey's nipples, taking her milk, as I relentlessly fucked her.

We both got close, and communicating with our looks into each other's eyes, conspired to a simultaneous orgasm of earth-shattering proportions.

I filled Lindsey full of my seed as she climaxed and her vagina clamped down on my still rock-hard cock. My jism began to leak out of Lindsey before I stopped pumping in and out of her.

Angie took note, smiled, and said, "You two are incredible lovers. I've never seen such silent communication between a couple. If you're not married yet, you need to figure out how to make that happen. You were both meant to be with each other."

Both Lindsey and I smiled, and my cock hardened again before I had withdrawn from Linz. We made love again, under the gaze of Angie, and had a beautiful, rolling orgasm together.

Angie was watching intensely and fingering herself, coming shortly after we came. She was thoroughly enjoying the love Lindsey and I had for each other.

I checked the clock and saw that it was about 9:30pm. We'd been engaged in our three-way marathon for several hours and needed to get home.

Angie was disappointed, but understood.

We each took a quick shower to clean off each other's fluids. We got dressed and exchanged deep, passionate kisses before we parted ways.

I found myself turned on as Lindsey and Angie kissed and embraced.

Lindsey continued to surprise me with her openness regarding a lesbian encounter with Angie. I truly did love this girl.

We walked down to the parking garage together, careful to not act too much like a threesome, but we couldn't help but play a little grab-ass when we were in the garage. It was late and nobody was about.

I'm sure the security camera watchers enjoyed our play, but we didn't care about that. We all drove off after promising to get together with Angie again soon.

Linz and I texted back and forth all weekend. We couldn't believe how hot our three-way tryst was.

Lindsey slipped in a couple of boob pics, with milk leaking, and a very wet pussy pic.

I replied in turn by texting a pic of my hard cock oozing precum and a 15 second video of me jacking and coming.

That got me a return video of her pounding her wet pussy with her dildo to a wild orgasm.

We met for our morning coffee on Monday. I ordered, she kissed. We sat and waited.

Lindsey looked pensive.

"What's on your mind, doll?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes and I could see tears welling.

I gently prodded "What? Tell me."

She composed herself and said, "Not here. Can I come by at lunchtime?"

I nodded, and softly said "Of course." My mind was hurtling in a thousand different directions wondering what was going on. I was worried, but I tried to not let it show.

We got our coffees, drank a few sips, but remained silent. We communicated silently to get up and leave.

It was the most somber and sad I had ever seen Lindsey over the last several months during our illicit romance.

We went to our cars. She said very quietly "I'll see you at 11:45. Love you."

I said "love you" back. We parted ways. I was heartbroken to see her like this, and I could feel tension in my shoulders and a knot in my stomach.

Fortunately, the morning moved by quickly. Phone calls, meetings, some technical reviews kept my mind off my lover's anguish.

Lindsey was nothing if not prompt. At 11:45 sharp she poked her head in my office, saw me at my computer, and silently entered and closed the door. The click of the lock told me she was here.

I spun around to look at her.

She was freely crying.

I got up and went to her. I gently hugged her, not in a passionate way, but in a loving, sympathetic way.

She began to sob.

"Babe, what on earth is wrong? I've never seen you like this. Please tell me."

Between sobs she was able to get out, "He wants a divorce."

I was stunned and now understood why she was in such a state. I gently asked, "What happened?"

She let it all flow out. "He's tired of sleeping alone. He's tired of my leaking breasts. He's tired of the smell of sour milk. He's tired of maintaining the charade."

Still somewhat dumbfounded, I asked, "What precipitated the conversation?"

That caused her sobbing to increase. I let her go for several minutes, wanting to let her get it out of the way.

Finally, slightly more composed, she said, "I was doing laundry and I found someone else's lipstick...on his boxers. I confronted him and he admitted there was someone else and then unloaded on me." The sobbing started anew.

I tightened my hug a little more and let her cry.

I could see how awkward that conversation would have been considering her relationship with me.

She couldn't be outraged, she couldn't yell, "How could you!" or engage in any of the other typical histrionics such a revelation would precipitate.

It would be too hypocritical. Lindsey's conscience and self-respect would not let her act that way toward him given her hidden romance with me.

I wanted to help her through this, but it was going to be difficult for both of us. I simply asked, "What else did he say?"

The tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

"He just went on and on about how he was done and needed to be close to someone -- whose boobs didn't leak."

The tears flowed more.

All I could say was, "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. That is so small minded of him. He clearly is focused on himself and not your marriage."

She said, "That's what hurts the most! He just doesn't care at all about me. What he said was so hurtful. I just can't believe he was...." She trailed off, not wanting to think about it anymore.

I told her, "Just tell me what you want me to do to help. I'm yours for the asking."

She looked up and smiled for the first time today and said, softly, "Thank you, Tom. I need to think about what to do next by myself. I'm sorry. I'll call you in a day or two."

I said, "Take as long as you need. I'll be here when you need me."

She smiled again and said, "I knew you would. That's just so you! I'll see you tomorrow for coffee."

Then she left after giving me a kiss.

I had to take some time to process all this.

I cared deeply for Lindsey and seeing her hurting like this made me hurt. What a fucking asshole her soon-to-be-ex is I thought to myself.

I wasn't very useful the rest of the day. My mind was elsewhere.

Toward the end of the day, my phone pinged with a text from Lindsey. It simply said "I love you" with a red heart emoji and a blue heart emoji.

I texted back the exact same message.

I decided the best thing for me to do was to leave Linz alone and answer her questions and give her my insights when asked.

This situation was very complicated and I did not want to leave any imprint on it. It was Lindsey's to figure out.

And to me, that sucked.

I knew I could not do what I wanted to, which was kick the crap out of her husband and take care of her. So, I just stayed calm and carried on, to co-opt a phrase.

I got to the coffee shop very early in the morning to make sure I was there waiting for her. Lindsey arrived about ten minutes later and saw me.

She came over to my car and motioned to me to let her in.

I unlocked the door, taking a quick look around to see if anyone was around. It was very empty this morning, almost no one around, so I was more at ease with her getting into my car.

She plopped down into the passenger side and started talking.

"We had it out last night. It was ugly. I told him, not in so many words, that he was a chickenshit bastard for simply walking away without even a conversation or discussion about counseling or anything. He said he wasn't interested. He wanted to split and move on. Twenty-four years of marriage, and three living together before that, simply tossed away without so much as an attempt to work it out."

She was solid, almost stoic. I didn't know if it was bravado, or a woman scorned, of if she was going to burst into tears.

But I just listened.

She continued, "I asked him why he's so hellbent on splitting, and tried to make him see all the collateral damage he is going to create. He's unmoved by it. I guess I didn't really recognize the kind of an asshole he's become. The lack of intimacy, the inability to accept me and all my warts, that's only the tip of the iceberg. I don't understand how I missed all this. I really thought about that a lot, and I guess I was so focused on our kids that I was ignoring how he was changing, how we were changing as a married couple. And that's on me."

Then she looked at me with love in her eyes and said, "And now lately because I have you, I really have seen the other side, where I can be happy and loved for who I am. And I guess that distracted me from the disintegration of my marriage. Please stay with me, Tom. Please."

It was pleading request that just ripped out my heart.

"Of course, Linz, I told you that I wanted to stay with you and figure out how to make things work out. We've been together a long time now and as you say, I've seen the other side, and we have a strong love bond, not just the physical relationship, which I love, but we have a bond. We are truly in sync on so many levels. I'm staying. You can count on that."

She smiled and tears were beginning to run down her cheeks.

I gently wiped them away with my fingertips.

She nuzzled my hand, then leaned over to kiss me. It was a soft kiss that said "thank you."

I said "Hey, I've got an idea! Let's get some coffee."

Lindsey laughed hard, punched my shoulder, wiped her cheeks again, and we got out and got in line to get coffee.

It would be clear to any casual bystander that Lindsey had been crying, so she kept her head down as we made our way up the line.

I ordered the coffees and paid, and of course, she kissed my cheek.

The barista gave us a wink, but also took note of Lindsey's eyes. We went to find a place to sit and wait for my name to be called. But we got surprised as the barista came to our table and brought us our coffees.

I thanked her and said, "You didn't have to do this."

She said, "I know, but I wanted to. You two are the highlight of my morning. You seem to always be happy and smiling -- and the kiss is so wonderful, but not today. Are you OK?"

Both Linz and I smiled and nodded, saying that we were fine, just dealing with some family matters -- not a lie, but not the whole truth.

I reached into my pocket and fished out five bucks and handed it to her.

"This is for you, for being kind and compassionate. Put it in your pocket."

She smiled, and surprisingly gave me a peck on the cheek, then turned to Linz and gave her one as well.

I asked, "What's your name?"

She said "Alice, like in the restaurant."

I laughed at the obscure reference to the Arlo Guthrie song, and so did Lindsey.

After she returned behind the counter, I said to Lindsey, "Well, that was unexpected. But nice to know that our little display each morning gives someone else a good feeling."

Lindsey smiled and looked into my eyes, into my soul and said, "You and I make 'us' who we are. It takes both of us. That's important to me. And that's why the barista sees us like that. We are happy together. I'll get through this divorce and we can keep on carrying on."

I could see her strength and resolve. And her love for me.

I hope she can see my love for her as easily.

We finished sipping our coffee and got up to leave. We made a point to get our barista's attention and mouth "thank you, Alice" to her.

She smiled and gave us a thumbs up.

Lindsey and I parted ways, but not before shielding ourselves behind a car and exchanging a warm, loving hug and kiss.

I told her to keep in touch.

She nodded and walked away while saying, "See you here tomorrow."

I said, "You bet, sweetheart."

Part 11 -- The Divorce

Lindsey and I continued to see each other in the mornings, but our lunch matinees were less frequent.

She was dealing with lots of emotion, and I knew it, so I let her drive how frequently we got together.

Our passion for each other remained at a high level. There were times when Lindsey would come to my office, shut the door, and just talk, cry, and vent to me.

I made sure I was always attentive and only gave advice when she asked.

Other times she would come by, close the door, and simply push me back and take the sex from me. She needed the physical release; I knew it, and she knew it.

While those times could be very erotic, her controlling me, telling me how she wanted it and to "fuck me hard," but they could also be mechanical, simply to get her to orgasm and the release of the tension.

I knew the difference, but I was passionate, caring, and loving, just the same.

She needed something stable in her life at the moment, and I promised myself I would provide that stability.

Usually on the mornings after those mechanical sessions, our discussion at the coffee shop would include her saying, "Sorry I was so distant during lunch, but I just needed to get off."

I would always smile and say, "Whatever you need, if I can help, I will" which always made her smile. It also usually made that day's lunch session very passionate for both of us. It was kind of like make-up sex for having just functional sex.

Again, I knew the difference, and so did she. We just tacitly agreed to not point it out.

The weeks and months slogged on.

I tried to be Lindsey's solid foundation, listening to her, no matter what, so that she knew she had someone to go to just to vent. It was difficult to hear about all the collateral damage with her kids, parents, sibs, and friends.

She was worried about who was going to take sides with him or her, and most importantly, how her kids would line up. Lindsey didn't want to let this be a wedge between her and her kids, and she didn't want to make it a wedge between her soon-to-be-ex and the kids. She wanted to be able to have the family function as normal as possible despite the divorce.

I admired her for that approach. It's unclear to me I could be that magnanimous.

Fortunately, because of community property laws, financially, she was going to make out OK. Of course, the family home had to be sold because neither could afford to buy the other out, and that was emotional for all, but worst for the kids.

Even though one already had and the other would shortly be moving away for college, it was hard because the family home was the de facto gathering place during holiday breaks and such.

Somehow, they all made it through to the other side and their family, such as it was, normalized and began to function again.

Amazingly, all throughout this trauma, Lindsey and I stayed solidly together.

We were still passionately in love, and as the stress and tension of the divorce ebbed, our trysts became more passionate and our bond became deeper. Through the divorce, her now-ex moved out of the house and agreed that she and their daughter could live there until it was sold.