Lovers Ch. 04: A Threesome, Then...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have been thinking the same thing because as soon as I hit send, a text with a pic of her dripping pussy came back.

We were both so hot for each other right at that moment, it was palpable, even just by the texts.

I couldn't wait until 11am. At 10:30 I walked down the hall to Lindsey's office. I could hear talking coming from the open door. I poked my head in and she was talking to one of her project team members about a technical issue.

They both saw me and looked up and said "Hi!" in happy voices. The team member, Melanie, asked, "Do you guys have a meeting now?"

I immediately piped up and said, "No, I'm early. I was in the area and decided to swing by.

Lindsey said, "Give us five minutes." I nodded and made myself scarce. In about three minutes, Lindsey texted, "All clear, loverboy."

I almost ran to her office.

She was behind her desk looking all professional.

I looked as professional as I could, given my giant hard-on bulging in the front of my pants.

Lindsey smiled and beckoned me inside.

The office door swung shut behind me and she said, "A little impatient this morning?"

I said, with more than a little lust, "No, I'm just crazy hungry for lunch."

She beckoned me with a come-hither look.

I worked my way behind her desk and found her naked from the waist down, save for stockings a garter, and some nice high heels that really accentuated her calves as she stood up for me.

She walked up to me and grabbed my chin with one hand and pulled me in for a kiss.

I offered no resistance.

Her other hand expertly undid my belt, pants, and zipper in a matter of seconds. She then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and slid them down past my hard cock, making sure that my cock caught in the waistband and then slapped back up against my stomach.

As Lindsey was undressing me, I unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra.

Once she finished with my boxers, I worked her blouse and bra down her arms and tossed it on the floor with my pants and boxers.

My lover was now standing in front of me in only stockings, a garter, and high heels. It was all I could do not to spray my load on her right then.

She looked at me serenely and said in a calming voice, "Be a good boy and take off your shirt, socks, and shoes for me.

I did. Very quickly.

She stayed there, standing in front of me.

I took it as a signal to take her, and I did. I moved toward her, grabbed her around the waist, squeezed her to my body to feel her softness and warmth.

We began to kiss, deeply and passionately, as if it was our first time together. Our tongues explored, danced, and dragged across each other lips and teeth.

My hands roamed her voluptuous body, gently squeezing her ass, thighs, and of course, her gorgeous and engorged breasts.

She returned the favor, grabbing my back, my arms, and squeezing my ass, forcing my cock to press hard into her shaved mound.

We both groaned.

I whispered in her ear, "How do you want it today?"

She whispered back, "Hard. Fast. Many times."

She was hot for me, but I was hotter for her. She then said in a husky tone, "I've been dripping we since we left the coffee shop this morning. I knew we were going to have jungle sex. I'm so ready."

I knew that when I walked in because I could smell her musk. I'm not sure how she didn't have to explain that to her project team member, but that was a question for another time.

"Look out the window and put your hands on the credenza."

She knew what was coming. When she was all hot like this, she loved doggystyle.

I was hot to pound her and doggy was the best for that kind of hot, physical sex, so we went at it. I teased her first, swiping my mushroom head up and down her dripping slit.

She almost started to plead with me, but I rubbed her engorged clit with my cockhead. She shrieked and gasped.

I did that a couple more times, then slowly forced my length into her waiting and well-lubed tunnel.

She groaned loudly.

I withdrew slowly to get her wound up, and then slowly pushed back in. I did this several times.

She stayed still, knowing what I was doing -- winding her up to make it better when we really got going. After several more strokes, I then slammed my full length hard into her pussy, generating a very load slap as my thighs hit her ass.

Then we started in earnest.

I began slamming into her and she began fucking back against me. We immediately set up a rhythm and went hard for what seem like a long time, but was probably less than five minutes. We were both getting close, evidenced by our breathing picking up and getting more ragged.

Then Lindsey began to buck, which was the sign that her orgasm was on the way.

That got my orgasm started. I felt it begin in my balls, but also in my legs and chest. This was going to be a volcanic orgasm.

We both groaned and grunted very loudly and simultaneously, then Lindsey yelped and shrieked. We both came at the same instant in a thundering orgasm.

My vision went white as I unloaded my sperm into Lindsey's womb, pump after pump, until it was gushing out of her as I stroked in and out.

Lindsey nearly collapsed onto her credenza, which had become covered with her breastmilk as thick streams jetted out of her nipples. What a glorious coupling that had been.

We took a few minutes to recover, giggling and laughing as our breathing returned to normal.

She quipped, "To quote Foreigner, feels like the first time!"

I laughed and agreed with her. I then withdrew my still slightly stiff pecker from her, turned her around and kissed her. "Thank you for all your love and support."

She smiled and said, "My pleasure. Now, would you please suckle me? I didn't pump this morning, knowing we'd be doing this."

I gladly obliged her, but not before noting "Yeah, I noticed you were full when you were busy undressing me."

She smirked and said "Get to it buster, my girls are in pain."

I went to work, sucking her sweet life essence into my mouth and down my throat. It was exquisite, and she was very full. I nursed from her for a full twenty minutes to empty her.

After I unlatched, she said "Thank you so much, I fell so much better. And I truly love the intimacy of you nursing from my breasts."

I smiled.

We talked for just a few minutes when Linz noticed I was hard again.

"It just amazes me how much of a turn-on this is for you. When you nurse from me, you are never not hard!"

With that, Linz knelt down and began to lick my cock up and down. She cupped my balls and gently squeezed them. She stroked my cock lovingly along its full length, then positioned herself so that she could take my cock in her mouth and maintain eye contact with me.

I was enjoying this, and she knew I did because she was good at giving blowjobs.

Lindsey began to suck, her cheeks hollowing and then letting my cockhead pop out of her mouth with a very loud "pop." This was just the prelude to her ministrations. She was getting ready to put me further into orbit with her deepthroating skills

Linz snuck up on it, taking just a little bit more with each downward bob. Then she took the last two inches in one quick movement, forcing my cockhead into her throat, causing my eyes to clamp shut.

Good lord, Lindsey really knew how to give a great blowjob, and she was improving her technique every time.

Lindsey bobbed up and down quickly three or four times, and each time I could feel my cock going down her throat. On the last downstroke, she stayed there for what seemed like five minutes. She knew what this would do to me.

I gathered my resolve just long enough to shout through my gritted teeth, "Linz I'M CUMMING!" And then I blew my wad down her throat.

Linz stayed down as my cock spasmed, grunting with each spasm. Finally, I stopped after what seemed like an eternity.

Linz let my spent cock free of her mouth. She proudly showed me that she had nothing to swallow because I had forced most of it down her throat.

Regardless, I kissed her afterwards. I tasted just a hint of my salty seed on her, but it was still my desire to share with her my desire to love her loving me.

We simply embraced after that, sitting in one of her chairs together, just hugging and kissing. It was total love.

She asked, "How do you feel?"

I thought for a minute and said quietly, "I feel like a weight has been lifted from not just me, but us, and I feel totally satisfied."

She smiled. Then she said, "I hope not too satisfied, because we have more to do and it's still early in our long lunch!"

My dick twitched, and her nipples hardened.

We continued to hug and kiss, then progressed to groping and pinching.

Linz then straddled me and started to give me a pussyjob, slowly stroking my rapidly hardening pecker with her still very wet and engorged pussy lips.

It was heavenly.

She was moaning quietly.

I was in a blissed-out state, entangled with my lover, thinking about how we were both now unentangled and free to love each other, without guilt or subterfuge.

Her pace quickened, and I could feel her breastmilk dripping from her nipples onto my chest and stomach.

I latched one of her nipples and began sucking.

Lindsey moaned loudly and continued rubbing her sex on my rod.

I switched to her other nipple and she moaned louder. After a few more minutes, I released her nipple and placed my hand behind her neck pulling her in for a kiss. I attached my lips to hers, sucked her tongue into my mouth, and then bit down lightly.

Lindsey gasped, and returned the favor. But then she also began to bite my lower lip.

I would not let her go. I just wanted to kiss her endlessly. But, her vigorous pussyjob was getting us both very close to our next orgasm.

We redoubled our efforts, rubbing harder and faster. Lubrication flowed copiously from Lindsey's vagina. The slurping and sloshing sounds were loud and constant. We locked eyes. Her breasts were bouncing, nipples dripping milk.

Finally, we reached the point of no return. Lindsey came just before I did, but we both came hard.

She gushed in my lap.

I sprayed my jism so hard into my belly that it splashed back onto Lindsey's belly and boobs. I sprayed and sprayed until I was spent.

We were a mess of sexual liquids. We settled into another hug as we slowly moved our hips, enjoying the post-orgasmic glow aided by the large puddles of fluids that continued to provide lubrication to our crotches.

We finally calmed down and returned to normal breathing. I looked at her lovingly. I took in her form, her naked form, save for the garter, stockings, and heels, all of which she managed to keep in place despite our sexual gymnastics.

Her garter and stockings were soaked with our collective fluids. Her heels were largely unsoiled from our soaking sex.

But it was hardly midway through our planned extended lunch!

I lifted her up, still embracing her, and kissing along the way. I gently set her down on desk in a sitting position.

I commanded, "Spread your legs" which she obeyed. I dove in face first.

I got a mouthful of our collective juices, which caused me to partially harden.

I placed her legs over my shoulders and sank my tongue deep into her vagina, perhaps deeper than I ever had. I was motivated to bring her off with just my tongue for no other reason except for my love for her.

Her moaning started off low and guttural, but quickly progressed to a higher pitch and frequency. Lindsey began to clamp her gorgeous thighs around my head as I pushed her closer to orgasm. Her breathing became raspy, and her moans more staccato as I tortured her pussy and clitoris.

I was only flicking her clit, not yet sucking it, as that was the planned finishing touch, so to speak. I was licking her labia and forcing my tongue deep into her vagina with increasing intensity. Her breathing began to almost chirp.

It was now or never.

I found her clitoris with my tongue, grasped it to the roof of my mouth and then, after a little tease, sucked it into my mouth for all I was worth.

Lindsey shrieked and cried my name as she came in wave after wave of ecstasy.

My face was drenched with her juices.

Her breathing calmed.

I lifted my head and she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me up to her mouth. Lindsey pressed her lips hard against mine and sucked my tongue into her mouth. She licked all of our collective fluids out of my mouth, off my mustache and beard into her mouth.

We separated and she said, "The best part of our lovemaking is the kissing afterward. I so love how you kiss me after I suck you off, and I love to kiss you after you eat me to orgasm."

I smiled and said, "That act is our demonstration of total love to each other. Always remember that."

We just hugged for a long time.

We may have dozed for a few minutes in our mutual bliss. We startled awake, finding ourselves in quite a mess of bodily fluids. Her office smelled like sex and milk.

I quipped, "I love the smell of sex and dairy after lunch with you!" co-opting the Robert Duvall line from "Apocalypse Now."

She rolled her eyes and said, "This is anything except the Viet Nam War."

I nodded in hearty, lustful agreement. I then asked, "How did you explain away your musky scent to Melanie? It was overpowering when I came into your office."

Lindsey smiled. After a pause she said, "Well, she asked what the aroma was and I am sure I blushed because she smiled. I feigned innocence, but that didn't work. She leaned in conspiratorially and said 'you have the hots for him, don't you?' I didn't answer, but just smiled with a 'who, me?' look and moved back to our project issues."

I laughed, almost guffawed.

"So, after I poked my head in, she asked?"

Lindsey nodded "Yep, I was just dripping for you and you showing up in my doorway didn't help!"

I laughed again, then added, "Well, keep her out of your office for the rest of the day. If not, she'll know we had jungle sex in here."

We both laughed huge belly laughs.

At this point, we knew we had to clean up both the office and ourselves. Fortunately, Lindsey had planned for future sexual interludes in her office and had some towels, spray cleaner, and baby wipes ready.

We first wiped each other with the baby wipes, trying and failing to not make it a sensual act, then got dressed, and then cleaned up her office to the best of our abilities.

Lindsey removed her stockings and garter and just went with her bra, blouse, and skirt. Panties were never part of the ensemble. She stuffed the hosiery and garter into her purse.

We combed and brushed our hair.

I checked us both in the mirror on the back of her door and deemed us acceptably presentable as two professionals. Before opening the door, we embraced and kissed again and of course, promised to meet for coffee in the morning.

I opened the door and was relieved to find nobody in the vicinity because I knew we had been loud.

As I walked down the hall, I crossed paths with Melanie. We acknowledged each other and she smiled, and then smirked.

We weren't fooling her.

As I got back to my office, I texted Linz, telling her that Melanie and I had crossed paths and based on her body language, we weren't fooling her.

Linz texted back, "Don't worry, I caught her and another member of the team making out in a conference room last week. She won't be outing us."

I sent back a smile emoji.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

TO BE CONTINUED...